The Prince Of Tennis // Onesh...

By pupinaccho

Just a bunch of prince of tennis oneshots (or headcanons) I do not own the anime nor the characters. All cred... More

Note
-
Echizen Ryoma - Unknown girl
Chotaro Otori - Comfort
Kiyosumi Sengoku - Lucky
Kuranosuke Shiraishi - Belladonna
Akira Kamio - Concert
Takashi Kawamura - Sushi Assistance?
Seiichi Yukimura - Soft
Kippei Tachibana - Little Sister
Gakuto Mukahi - Runaways
Yuushi Oshitari - Partners
Eiji Kikumaru - Just A Friend To You
Gen'ichiro Sanada - Babysit
Renji Yanagi - Girlfriend
Sadaharu Inui - Love At First Sight
Kuwahara Jackal - Valentine's Day
Eishiro Kite - Sudden Cling
Note
Takeshi Momoshiro - Duo
Keigo Atobe - Falling Apart
Hiroshi Yagyu - Cuddle Session
Shuusuke Fuji - Final Dance
Kunimitsu Tezuka - Sick
Masaharu Niou - Pranks

Rin Hirakoba - August

64 1 3
By pupinaccho

Salt air
And the rust on your door
I never needed anything more.

The air swooped in, and her (hair color) hair swayed along. Somehow, easing the hotness of the summer. The excruciating heat burned their skin as the duo hurried to the beach with a lighthearted beam curving on their faces.

Reveling the crystal blue sea embracing their calves, the sunlight smiles on them who's cheerfully playing with the warm water as the hotness of the sun penetrates the water. As they delved into the much deeper part of the sea, the stretch of their lips hasn't vanished, taking each one's presence to heart.

"Hey, (name)-chan! Come here, the water is pretty cool."

"Really?" She asked the blonde male, seeking assurance as she drags herself toward him, the sea consuming her chest, "I'm scared, this is too deep."

But the abrupt wrap around her waist made her snap from her reluctance, her orbs twinkling as she jerked her gaze toward him. His smile expresses that he'll never allow something bad to happen to her.

Whispers
Of "Are you sure?"
"Never have I ever before"

The two remained still in that position before he dropped his grasp around her waist and merely takes her hands instead, dismaying her. Though, in the back of her mind, she was utterly enchanted by his entirety.

"Hurry, (name)-chan, while Eishiro hasn't found us," Hirakoba peeked at her small figure, attempting to keep up with his pace. A chuckle slips out from his lips, heeding her small movements underneath the heaviness of the sea.

"You're so cute, (name)-chan."

His unheralded words made her heart bloom. And she could never get used to his suddenness, something she adored about him.

But I can see us
Lost in the memory
August slipped away into a moment in time
'Cause it was never mine

Months eventually dragged on, seemingly like a time skip from stories as chapters reaches their progress. (Name) traversed through the mundane pavement of Okinawa, her own melancholia accompanying her from her small journey.

Reminiscing her past with the guy she got used to with. As she fathoms their downfall, a stinging ache struck in her chest. She constantly asked all those "Why's" to herself, only to be left unanswered for she could not thoroughly comprehend what happened to them either. She and Hirakoba.

(Name) eventually founds herself curled on her bed, shuffling on the already creased bedsheets. Her eyes dropped to her phone, anticipating a specific user to message or call her. This went on for months, and what infuriates her is that she never got used to it. At least, she still clasps on this tiny, inexistent hope that he might talk with her again.

All she ever yearned for is that simple, "Hello, how are you?" yet every single day will leave her disappointed. All she could perceive is the subtle rustling of the leaves outside her room. It's almost as if she dwells in a never-ending cycle, she could never break free from.

Your back
Beneath the sun
Wishing I could write my name on it
Will you call when you're back at school?
I remember thinking I had you

August had passed, and Hirakoba's absence remained. Students returned back from school, yet (name) couldn't find the motivation to attend class once again. However, she barely managed to enter the school grounds.

The two entered different schools, he was in Higa Chuu, while she studies in an all-girl school.

She could only recall the faint memory of Hirakoba waiting for her every day near the enormous gates of her school which she anticipated as she zooms outside the building she resides for hours.

And she wonders if he'll do the same thing again. Or will he crush her hopes again? She never knew, no one knew.

Back when we were still changing for the better
Wanting was enough
For me, it was enough

The classes dragged on in a blink of an eye. (Name) and her friends excitingly skipped towards the exits of their school. Their chatters resonate around the area, exchanging random information about one another.

Suddenly the phone she's been clasping buzzed, sending tingling small movements on her palm, making her halt.

"Ah, guys. Wait a sec," She excused, flipping her phone open. The cute keychain dangling with its beads. Opening the mail that disturbed her, her eyes expanded, accompanied by the thump that reverberated in her chest.

From: Rin-kun (ฅ・ิω・ิฅ)
Subject: Meet up

Hey, (Name)-chan? Can we meet up? There's something important I have to tell you... Sorry for the suddenness, I hope we could meet now. Here's the address.

Her friends stared at her odd reaction, their foreheads crinkling, "Is everything okay, (Name)?"

One of them questioned, making her fall back to reality and nodding her head. With a frantic voice, she mumbled, "Guys, I have to go home. Something happened."

(Name) bid her goodbye, rushing out of the school. Her companions exclaimed her name but did not bother chasing her.

To live for the hope of it all
Cancel plans just in case you'd call
And say "Meet me behind the mall"

(Name) finally arrived at their rendezvous, her eyes wandering around, and spotted the familiar male. Her lips curved up in an excited grin as adrenaline washes her wholeness, her legs unconsciously approaching him. Without dithering, she called out to him.

The sense of relief as she chanted his name is intoxicating. She was happy.

But the expression on his face made her heart sink, he was not smiling and stared at her.

"Sorry, (Name)-chan. But we can't meet anymore from now on."

The girl paused for a moment before she spared him a look of disbelief, "Why did you call me here then?"

A sigh escapes his mouth, "The truth is... I have a girlfriend. You are just a summer fling."

So much for summer love, and saying "Us"'
Cause you weren't mine to lose
You weren't mine to lose
No

She huffs, shaking her head, "What?"

'No, this is not true,' She could feel herself begin to tear apart as she inwardly denied his news. But Hirakoba's expression never lit up, he was stern, something not usual for him.

"I... I could not tolerate this anymore. I can't cheat on her."

"Why?" Her voice quivered; hundreds of questions restlessly ran through her mind. This was something she least expected to happen. They were great, they were on good terms, they were close, what drove him to do this to her? To intrude in her life just to crush her?

But I can see us
Lost in the memory
August slipped away into a moment in time
'Cause it was never mine

"I like you, (Name). But I love my girlfriend more, so let's not continue this. I'm sorry for not telling you, sorry if I toyed you."

She was glued to the ground, watching him advance away from her. (Name) was destroyed by his misleading affection.

Then again, they never dated.

They were not together. Even if she viewed it from an alternate perspective, she was just his "other girl," an ephemeral summer fling.

And I can see us twisted in bedsheets
August sipped away
Like a bottle of wine
'Cause you were never mine.

END!

Kinda have to skip the song because it's long. This was supposed to be a Kirihara chapter, but I couldn't picture him cheating (or maybe I'm just biased)

I love T. Swift's songs so much, I can literally think of an AU or plot right away just by listening to her songs lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 674 19
boyfriend scenarios with the haikyuu boys and a male reader. theres not many of these so i made one :) characters included: β€’tsukishima πŸŒ™ β€’yamaguchi...
238K 6.8K 24
One-shots of your favorite volleyball dorks (ΰ₯‚β€’α΄—β€’ΰ₯‚❁) --- I do not own Haikyuu or any of the show/manga's characters. They all belong to Haruichi Furu...
33.7K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
150K 2.1K 57
One shots and crazy stories of hot guys that play tennis. Various x Reader. // editing //