The Galaxy of Despair

By AnimeLover614

Embark on a thrilling adventure as Y/n finds herself in an extraordinary alternate universe yet again. But th... More

Yanderes
Information About Y/n
Prologue
Chapter 1: Morning Sunshine ☀️
Chapter 2: The Encounter
Chapter 3: Confuzzled
Chapter 4: Discovery
Chapter 5: Regrets
Chapter 6: Embarrassment
Chapter 8: Quest
Chapter 9: Halloween
Chapter 10: Adventures Beyond
Chapter 11: Dreams
Chapter 12: Trickery
Chapter 13: Suprise
Chapter 14: Risks
Chapter 15: Situations
Chapter 17: Bad Idea, Right?
Chapter 16: Lotus Flower
Chapter 18: The beginning of the end
Chapter 19
Chapter 20- Looking at the Stars
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Marking a New Chapter
Thank You 💜

Chapter 7: Situation

49 1 34
By AnimeLover614

I got out of the Hospital 4 hours after I woke up and Douma was still by my side until the end... But did he contact any of my family about me going to the hospital? I hope so...

I got in the passenger seat of his car and he dropped me off at my house... My mom and dad looked at me with confusion spread along their faces until my dad said,

"Did you two have fun?"

"Fun? With what?" I replied bluntly...

"Nevermind~"

"Oh... Alright then..."

"Y/n, did you eat yet?"

"Erm... I don't think so..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I was at... the hospital..."

"Oh my gosh... why were you at the hospital?!" Panic filled my mom's voice.

"You... see... Y-Yang pulled a prank on me... and everyone in the cafeteria stared at me causing me to start hyperventilating and later... I uh blacked out..."

"Come on Y/n we are going to go and say hi to Yang..."

My dad's mad and my mom has been worried about me...

My dad drove to Yang's house and knocked on the door.

Urokodaki opened the door and greeted him.

I only saw what was happening inside of a car... 

I kind of feel kind of bad... eh whatever... After that... We went back home, and I started to practice with my breathing skills when Aisha came in.

"Girl... I just figured out that Tanjiro has a crush on you~"

"Huh?"

"Ya... Well let's get started on your training shall we?"

"Now... In total, you have... 120 combined moves you can do... Along with your 15 moves and 15 op moves... That is... 150 moves..."

"What the... Oh well... "

"Yeah so... Wait....

someone is watching us... "

"Huh? "

"Y/n... Close the curtains... And lock your windows... I can feel someone watching us... "

I got up and locked the curtains and looked around to see nothing... What was Aisha talking about?

"I think that they will try breaking in the house... That means.... I will stay to keep you safe until your parents come... "

I then heard the window in the living room break and heard someone chuckling...

I locked my room and took Aisha and me to the bathroom and locked it to.

I opened up a secret trap door and we went to a small basement supplied with everything that we might need to stay safe...

I called the police and told them about how someone broke in and they said that they would come "immediately" 🙄...

"Y/n! I know ur in the bathroom! But it won't take long until you become my girlfriend and later on my wife... "

I stayed quiet and tried to figure out who it was...

"Y/n,  it was-mhmhmh! "

"What? "

"Dang it I can't say their name! "

She tried writing it down, acting it, etc, but it was censored... I guess I will have to figure out who the ******* culprit behind this was....

"Y/n! Please tell me where you are! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE! I SAID PLEASE. TELL. ME. WHERE. YOU. ARE. Y/N"

I hear a chuckle and then hear my parents... 

"Wait why is the door open? Is someone in here?! Y/n! Are you okay? Wait..."

I heard screams... 

"Well! If Y/n doesn't tell me where she is, then I will be taking her parents..."

My eyes grew wide... I looked at Aisha but she grabbed me and shook her head...

She whispered,

"I'll deal with mhmhmhm, just stay right here..."

I nodded and she snapped her fingers and left... I heard screaming and objects being thrown and falling on the ground... Some of the objects broke and ya... 

I then saw Aisha and she said,

"Okay good news and bad news..."

"Ok... What's the good news..."

"Well, I chased Mhmhmhmhm away... But bad news is that they already took your parents and on top of that, they know where you live... I believe that stating with Yang would be the best choice for safety..."

" Is it because women are 'weaker then men'?!"

"What?! No! I need to talk with Melanix... This is very urgent... Also, I don't know if you know this or not, but Urokodaki has a lot of prior knowledge and experience to defend you and Yang..."

She grabs me and takes me to his house.

I sigh and tell myself,

"Hi, Mr. Urokodaki... I... I am trying to hide from someone... I don't know their name... but my parents got kidnapped and held hostage and their kidnapper now knows where I live, so I would consider that dangerous... Do you by any chance know somewhere I can hide?"

"Y/n What. Are. You. Doing?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!!?!"

"Uhm... preparing myself to talk to Mr. Urokodaki... you know what... let's go hide out in the woods... ya..."

"Uhm... I am not sure... What if they find us there? "

"I prefer that over having to socially interact for help..."

"You frustrate me... Fine... We can hang out in the woods..."

"Yay..."

Aisha goes to my house for a few minutes and picks up stuff that we would need... Like money, food, clothes, etc... 

Once she got back, we went onward and she guided us until we were deep inside the woods to find an abandoned cottage house... That's weird... Eh whatever.... 

There was 2 rooms and I took the room that had a bigger bed because comfort is everything...

I am anxious... And I am wondering if something bad happened to my beloved parents...

I hope they are all right... 

I look at the time and realize that it was currently 11 pm... I am going to be ok... I just need to trust myself and tell myself that I will be fine...

I fell asleep eventually...

"Y/n~ "

I opened my eyes to see something that was censored... That's just great....

They had sharp nails... Who has sharp nails? I can't remember right now...

"You will never be able to get away from me... I can promise you that..."

And then... I woke up... Okay... That's just great... I have no idea who is the censored person... maybe I was just having a dream about what Aisha said...

But then again, his voice sounded so familiar... Wait... Why am I bleeding?! DID A MOSQUITO BITE ME OR SOMETHING WITHOUT ME REALIZING?! OR MAYBE A CAT SCRATCHED ME OR SOMETHING... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

After recovering from my mini panic attack, I could tell that the injury was... A bite... Now I did my research, and discovered....

It could A. be a dog bite...

or B...

The 12 Kizuki are going after me... ****... I hope it was just a dog...

How do I know that this might be the Kizuki Mark... Well... the bite has a gemstone in the middle... and ya... two parts of it are deeper because they have canine teeth (I think that's what it's called...)

My question is... How did they find me?

Wait... It's time to talk about the news... I love my job...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 15.3K 56
↳ ❝ [ 残酷な意図 ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...
48.5K 1K 27
Y/N L/N is the Space Hashira, who is experiencing abuse. After her father killed her mother he framed her making the villagers think she was the actu...
64.8K 924 18
Y/N is a 13 year old orphan, that was abandoned by his family at age 6. One day he comes home from school and an accident occurs, resulting in the ot...
118K 3.9K 72
𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ✿*:・゚ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴... 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯...