No. Maybe? Yes! (TAEKOOK)

By dreamistaekook

When a little boy unknowingly is pushed under the care of six mysterious teenagers, things were definitely ab... More

Disclaimer!
Prologue.
Chapter One.
First Character Introduction.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Second Character Introduction.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.

Chapter Twelve.

526 48 22
By dreamistaekook

Please take a minute to read the note below the story, it's kinda important. Thank you.🩷
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, let's get back to the chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Winter Bear Primary School.

Namjoon stopped the car with an abrupt screech as soon as they read the big board in front of them. Namjoon recently got his driving license after the others bugged him to get it. If he was given an option he would stick to riding his bicycle, but what can a man do when the person he loves the most wants him to get it?

Jin didn't know that Namjoon would do anything for him at a blink of his eyes but still Jin bought a new bicycle for him to bribe him. He even told Namjoon he could ride his bicycle most of the time but when he goes for work, he must take the car. Also, they have four cars. One belongs to Jin, one belongs to Yoongi, the third belongs to Namjoon and the last one is brought by Jeongguk just because he liked it. He couldn't get a driving license yet because he wasn't of age yet.

"Are you sure, you are dropping us and not killing us, hyung?" Jeongguk asked as soon as Namjoon stopped the car a bit too harshly.

Jeongguk's first instinct was to cover Taetae in his arms so that he wasn't hurt in the slightest. The impact wasn't even that strong but Jeongguk is Jeongguk right? Right.

"I am sorry, I was about to miss the school." Namjoon explained with a sheepish smile as Jeongguk sighed.

"I think it is better when you ride your bicycle." Jeongguk mumbled as Namjoon pouted a bit.

Taetae on the other hand crawled towards Namjoon's lap and looked into his crescent eyes.

"What happened, love?" Namjoon asked as Taetae smiled. Big and wide.

Taetae raised his hands and placed it on Namjoon's cheek and tapped on it twice. Soon, he stretched himself towards Namjoon's cheek and placed a small feathery kiss there.

"He is thanking you." Jeongguk said as he looked at his baby with proud eyes.

"I know. Taetae, you don't need to thank me for anything, love. It's my duty and responsibility to drop you to school on your first day." Namjoon said as Taetae squealed a little and then hugged Namjoon's chest, squishing his face there. The little boy's habit.

"Alright, Guk-ah, you take him there and as you will be here, I won't be worried. But if anything goes wrong and I mean anything, you will give me a call right away, am I understood?" Namjoon's father instinct jumped out as Jeongguk smiled.

"Yes dad." Jeongguk replied, laughing a little. Jeongguk mockingly calls Namjoon dad whenever he behaves like this. Namjoon doesn't mind though because he likes being the father figure in their household.

Namjoon nodded his head a little as Jeongguk carried Taetae away from Namjoon's lap and got down from the car. Taetae peeked from Jeongguk's chest towards Namjoon and then faced Jeongguk.

"Boba, Joo?" Taetae questioned as he pointed his forefinger towards Namjoon's car. Jeongguk didn't stop though and kept walking towards the school gate.

"He will be going to work, baby. But you have your Boba with you, why do you need anyone else, huh?" Jeongguk asked with raised eyebrows as his lips held a teasing smile.

"Nuh-no! Joo no come?" Taetae asked again as he still couldn't believe that Namjoon just left them like that.

"No. It's just us now." Jeongguk replied as he chuckled when he saw Taetae pouting.

But soon Taetae got a bit distracted when he entered the big building. He looked around with his big, round crystal eyes as Jeongguk looked at him, fondly.

"Boba.. Where this?" Taetae asked with a small voice as Jeongguk understood that his baby is a bit uncomfortable.

"This is your second home, baby. It's a school. A place where my baby will learn a lot of new things and even make new friends. He will come here everyday and grow up to be a fine man." Jeongguk explained as he saw Taetae looking at him, tilting his head which clearly means the boy is confused.

Jeongguk didn't want to say anything else as he himself was skeptical to leave him here alone even though it was for a good cause.

Jeongguk walked towards the principal's office and collected Taetae's class details. Once he got them, he walked towards Taetae's assigned classroom. He slowly brought Taetae down from his arms and now came the hardest part. Letting go of him.

When Jeongguk placed Taetae on one of the chairs inside the classroom, Taetae saw a lot of other kids around him. His eyes widened and he grabbed Jeongguk's overcoat tightly from the sides.

"B-Boba, who they?" Taetae asked in a small voice as Jeongguk gulped down his saliva and kneeled in front of Taetae.

"They will be your friends, baby. Don't be scared, okay? They will love you." Jeongguk tried to convince his baby and even himself.

"Laugh Taetae? Taetae no wan. Taetae wan Boba, Jiji, Jinjin, Joo, Yoo an Hobi." Taetae replied, his voice still small and almost vulnerable.

Jeongguk's heart hurt when he heard his baby's voice but he couldn't help it, his hands were tied.

Before Jeongguk could say something, he heard someone's voice from behind. He turned a little and saw a young man, almost in his mid twenties standing there with a big smile on his face.

Jeongguk stood up straight and patted Taetae's head a little who looked towards the desk in front of him with wobbly lips.

The teacher saw Jeongguk and then gave a small understanding smile.

"Sir, I would have to ask you to leave now. The class is about to begin." The teacher said as Jeongguk looked at Taetae's small hands still holding his overcoat sleeves. Jeongguk was never this reluctant about anything in his life like he is today.

The teacher waited patiently as Jeongguk let out a sad sigh and nodded his head. He slowly took his coat out of Taetae's grasp and walked towards the exit.

Just when Taetae didn't feel his Boba's presence near him, he looked up and saw his Boba leaving the room. And suddenly his wobbly lips turned completely downward and the waterworks broke. He started yelling and wailing loudly. He screamed and started shivering again. His cries were so loud that Jeongguk heard it from outside.

Jeongguk's mind told him to stay back whereas his heart told him to run to his Taetae. He was in a dilemma which lasted a minute because in the next minute he was running back inside.

He walked past the teacher who was also walking towards Taetae. He kneels in front of his baby and takes his baby in his arms.

"Your Boba is here. Please don't cry like this baby. If you cry like this even your Boba will start crying. Please baby, stop. You will fall sick like this." Jeongguk tried his best to calm little Taetae down but the little boy kept wailing and thrashing in his hold.

"Nuh-no! B-Boba leaf Taetae.. B-Bwad B-Boba..B-Boba nwo l-laugh Taetae." Taetae kept screaming and wailing as Jeongguk felt the corners of his eyes brimming with tears too.

"No baby. I love you. Please don't cry." Jeongguk tried his best to explain his side yet little Taetae didn't stop.

The others in the classroom looked at the scene with wide and confused eyes. The other babies were so lost but soon few of them started crying as well as they watched Taetae crying. The Kindergarten currently was a mess.

The class teacher walked around and immediately calmed everyone down either by giving some candies or some chocolates. The teacher didn't know the whole class would turn into a mess just by a single child crying.

The teacher saw Jeongguk trying to calm down the little child in his arms and released a deep sigh. The boy won't hear anything right now as he was wailing this bad. The teacher knew he had to step in.

Soon, the teacher walked towards the weeping duo and kneeled in front of them. He patted Jeongguk's shoulder and asked him to shift a little.

Jeongguk didn't want to but he reluctantly moved a little as little Taetae sniffled loudly and looked towards the new stranger.

Taetae looked up with red eyes and wobbly lips as his cheeks were dampened with tear stains. Jeongguk's heart broke and he felt physical pain in his chest when he saw his baby's face. He immediately cupped his baby's face and with his thumb brushed away the tears that were rolling down his cheeks.

"Hello, little guy, do you want some chocolates?" Jeongguk's attention got diverted a little when he saw Taetae looking behind him towards the voice.

Taetae licked his lips a little and timidly nodded his head even though his eyes left tears.

"Then you have to stop crying." The teacher said as Taetae looked at him with wobbly lips.

"B-But B-Boba leaf." Taetae said as more tears gushed out of his eyes.

"Will you stop crying if your Boba stays?" The teacher asked with a small smile as Taetae nodded his head eagerly and Jeongguk looked towards the teacher with confused eyes.

They cannot do that? They are not allowed to do that?

"Mr. Jeon, you can stay but not inside the classroom. You could wait outside, if it's okay with you, you can stay." The teacher said as Jeongguk agreed immediately.

"Thank you, Mr–"  Jeongguk thanked but didn't know this name.

"Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo." The teacher replied as Jeongguk nodded his head.

Jeongguk immediately went closer to Taetae and cupped his beautiful face. He brushed his thumb across Taetae's eyelashes softly. Taetae finally stopped crying and hiccuped a little with small sniffles.

"I will be here, baby. I will stand right outside the classroom, okay? You will have to listen to your teacher and study well, okay? You will not cry anymore." Jeongguk said as Taetae nodded his head slowly.

"Don't cry like this ever again, my baby. It hurts your Boba a lot." Jeongguk said as he cradled his baby's face and slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on his baby's fluffy bread cheek.

Taetae finally stopped hiccuping and put his tiny hand on Jeongguk's cheek. He leaned in a little and placed a small kiss on Jeongguk's cheek and then pouted a little.
He looked around a little from behind his eyelashes and saw everyone looking at him. He ignored the other babies and then looked at the teacher who was also bending in front of him.

"C-Choco?" Taetae asked, looking at his teacher as Jeongguk finally shifted back a little.

Eunwoo smiled and then gave Taetae various kinds of chocolates and candies he keeps with him in case some situation may arise like it did today.

"Who you?" Taetae asked Eunwoo as Jeongguk chuckled at his baby's curiosity.

"I am your teacher but you can call me Woo. Everyone calls me that." Eunwoo said as Taetae nodded his head.

"Woo call Taetae, Taetae." Taetae said as his voice came out a bit hoarse.

"Okay done, Taetae." Eunwoo replied as he poked little Taetae's fluffy cheeks a little who giggled slightly at the soft touch.

Jeongguk suddenly felt relieved when he saw his baby fluffy bread giggling. He finally inhaled a deep breath and brushed away the locks that fell on his baby's forehead.

"Okay baby, I will stay right outside of the door okay? If you need me, call for me. Otherwise, please pay attention to what Woo is saying, okay? Don't be scared, I will never leave you." Jeongguk said as Taetae finally nodded his head and put a lollipop given by Eunwoo into his mouth.

Jeongguk smiled widely and then looked towards Eunwoo, who was smiling as well. He nodded at him as Eunwoo gave him a nod of assurance in return.

Jeongguk took a last glance towards his baby and then walked towards the exit of the classroom.

He inhaled a deep breath and brushed his hand on his eyes. He didn't know he would be so weak just by watching a small child cry in front of him one day. He never cared about others except his hyungs. If he ever saw one of his hyung cry, it would hurt his heart a lot. Yet today when he saw his little baby devil cry so bad, his heart hurt ten times more. He felt like breaking everything around him and bringing the moon down to Taetae's feet if that made him stop crying.

Jeongguk walked a little ahead in the corridor and peeked a little through the glass window that was attached to the classroom and saw Taetae actually paying attention towards Eunwoo. Jeongguk felt happy yet surreal. He knew his baby needed him now but soon he won't once he gets accustomed to his surroundings.

One day maybe he wouldn't need him at all. One day he might not want him everywhere as he will grow up and Taetae has the ability to make friends. He just is scared now but once that fear disappears, he will be a social butterfly.

A fear enters his heart and his chest again clenches in pain. One day maybe his little baby devil won't take him everywhere because after all they have such a huge age difference between them. One day, when Taetae grows up, Jeongguk will grow old too. One day maybe Jeongguk will be too old for his baby devil to be a friend.

Jeongguk wonders how long he would get a chance to cherish this beautiful bond Taetae shares with him? How long will his little baby devil choose him over everyone? Jeongguk didn't even realize when he had become so attached to his baby devil. He wonders if everything will be just as it is when his little Taetae grows up.

Now that he watches Taetae through the glass window, he realizes that people grow up too soon and his baby devil will grow up too soon as well. Maybe in the future he won't get the chance to cherish his baby as much as he can now.

While people grow up, they meet different people, some who love them, some they love. Some they hate, some hate them. Yet along the path of life, a person meets thousands of people and each one of them leaves some sort of mark in their life. One cannot be bound to stick to the relationships one has when they're a child. Change is inevitable and no one can do anything about it.

Hence, Jeongguk realized and decided that he would cherish his baby devil like the world cherishes the moon till the day he can because maybe one day he can't anymore. Because maybe one day he will be replaced.

But whoever can say what the future holds, right?

Hello bunbuns.🤍 I know I am late to update this part but that's what I needed to talk to you about:

Your girl got a new job and a job she always wanted to do. The biggest flex- I had told them about my writing here and they liked the style of my writing,thanks to 'Who's there'. I am really happy and excited but because of my office hours, I cannot update every alternative day like I used to. Updates can only happen on weekends. I am sorry.😔😔😔😔

I understand if you don't want to wait and would want to read after the story is complete, honestly I won't be offended if you do that, I completely understand.🥺❤

Also, I would like to give this advice to the fan fiction writers out there, Don't ever think that what you're doing is useless and don't listen to what others say about you because writing is simply writing your heart out and it's always worth it. Never listen to someone who says otherwise. Keep showing your talent and keep writing.❤❤

Hopefully you keep enjoying this book because slowly we will get into the real plot. Sorry for ranting here like this but for me, you are my family as well and I wanted my family to know this.🥺💙

I PURPLE YOU.💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri~🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 16.4K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
115K 4K 20
IN WHICH, the servant and the young master fall in love. Shh, it's a secret from the house members. ⚠️ !!WARNING!!⚠️ -BoyxBoy -Homophobia Cover edit...
116K 3.9K 35
KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 year old boy abused by his father after his...
188K 8.7K 31
One loved, the other didn't know love. When two different people with different mindset dive into each other's life entangling them together, somethi...