Detective Conan:One Truth Shi...

By Detective_Conan1412

Yukimura Ritsu is a female detective.She's been friends with Kudo Shinichi,Hattori Heiji,Masumi Sera,Mouri Ra... More

Characters & Introduction
NISHIMURA TETSUYA
YUKIMURA RITSU
Chapter 1:Kekkon kinenbi no satsujin jiken!Yukimura Ritsu's Saisho no Jiken!
Chapter 2:"Shinpi-Tekina Moji Zenpen!(The Mysterious Character PART 1)
Chapter 3:"Shinpi-Tekina Moji Kōjo Shōtaimu!
Chapter 4:"Kaiketsu suru tame ni Amerika,-betsu no kēsu e no watashi no hikō!"
Chapter 5:"Amerika no kyōshi satsujin jiken!(American teacher murder case!)
Chapter 7:"Hōmusuītohōmu, aratana satsujin jiken!
Chapter 8:"Niwa no shitai satsujin jiken Zenpen!
Chapter 9:Niwa no shitai satsujin jiken Kohen!Kenkyu Kekka
Chapter 10:"Shitto wa satsujin o okasu koto ga dekimasu
Chapter 11: 3 metantei no samāburēkukēsu
Chapter 11.5:"Koi"("Love")
Chapter 12:Kurisumasukēsu (Christmas Case)
Chapter 13:Kurisumasukesu Tegakari o mitsukemasu!Zeppen!
Chapter 14:Kurisumasukesu Tegakari o mitsukeru Kohen!
Chapter 15: Kurisumasukesu Han'nin o kyatchi
Chapter 16:" Gakkō no kēsu(School Case)"
Chapter 17:" Kaitō kiddo ga daredearu ka o shitte imasu!"
Chapter 18:" Watashi no tantei raibaru no kaeshimasu,Jones Honey to kēsu!"
HANAE RYOUTA

Chapter 6:"Hikōki no satsujin jiken!(Airplane murder case!)"

226 24 0
By Detective_Conan1412

Chapter 6:"Hikōki no satsujin jiken!(Airplane murder case!)"

4/12/1998

Send Text to:Shinji-niichan

"Hi Brother!It's me,Ritsu.I'll be back in there at May 7.I'll arrived around 2:00 am.Don't tell anyone that I'll be back.Ok?I'll see you then.Bye!"

~~~~~MESSAGE SEND!~~~~~

5/6/1998

Age:16 years old Yukimura Ritsu,Nishimura Tetsuya and the other teens.35 years old Shinji-niichan.

It was 14:00 pm(2:00) in the afternoon here in America.I woke up so early because I will be back in Japan around 2:00 am in the morning tomorrow.Around 14:30 pm (3:30),I then arrived at the airport and I was already in the plane.12-13 Hours is my flight from America to Japan.I put my headphones and played my music player.I first played "Truth~A Great Detective of Love" and nap for a little while.Around 20:08 pm (8:08),I heard a loud scream at the restroom.I then removed my phone and my headphones in kept it in my bag.I then rushed to the restroom and saw the corpse.I then checked if his dead already.

Ritsu:"I'm afraid his dead already."

People:"WHAT?!"

People then started to panic and I told them to stay calmed.I then asked people if they have camera with a film.

Ritsu:"Those somebody have a camera with film?"

Passenger#1:"I do have.I'll get it."

Ritsu:"Thank you."

He then get his camera and gave it to me.

Passenger#1:"Here you go."

I then took a picture of the corpse and kept it in my pocket.I then returned his camera.

Ritsu:"Thank you."

Good thing that there was an inspector and some police officers.

Inspector'"What's happening here."

Ritsu:"Oh...It's you Inspector Lee.Nice to see you here."

Inspector Lee:"Oh it's you Ritsu.From Stowe Middle school that solved a case right?"

Ritsu:"Yeah.I'm going back to my home town in Japan to meet my friends and my brother."

Inspector Lee:"I see.I'm going to Japan to see my daughter and my japanese wife.Ayano Lee is my wife and Haruna Lee my daughter."

Ritsu:"I see.I'll be solving this case again before flight will end."

Inspector Lee:"The deceased is Mr.John Taylor.A 26 year old painter.Dead for about a hour.Now Ritsu,who do you think are the suspects?"

Ritsu:"It's her and the one on her right side.Next is this man.Third is him and the last is this person.In total,we have 5.Let's have their baggage and check if there is a murder weapon after that is a body search."

SUSPECTS:
1.Adalson Smith(34)
2.Ace Johnson(23)
3.Jodie Williams(24)
4.Rachelle Taylor(Older Sister of the deceased)(28)
5.Ann Robinson(19)

They then asked the suspects to took their baggage and checked if one of the bags have the murder weapon but there was no weapon.

First is Mr.Smith's bag.

Officer:"Mr.Smith's bag has a camera,films,pencil,sketch book,clothes,and towels.There is nothing to be consider to be a murder weapon."

Second is Mr.Johnson's bag.

Officer:"Mr.Johnson's bag has a camera,film,Sir Conan Doyle book,pen,notebook,clothes and towels.There is nothing to be consider as a murder weapon."

Third is Ms.Williams' bag

Officer:"Ms.Williams' bag has a camera,laptop,usb,films,diary,pen,clothes and  towels.Still no murder weapon to consider."

Fourth is Ms.Taylor's bag.

Officer:"Ms.Walker's bag has a camera,films,clothes,ipad,laptop,towels and books of Sir Conan Doyle.Still nothing to be consider as a murder weapon."

Last is Ms.Robinson's bag.

Officer:"Ms.Robinson's bag has a camera,films,clothes,laptop,and towels.Nothing in this bag is considered as murder weapon."

They then do the body search but still no thing can consider as a murder weapon.I then checked the body again and saw a small scar on the part of his nerves in his hands.It damages the nerves which is also the cause of death.

Ritsu:"Exciting case.Now I get it.I was blind with those things.Now ,I'll show you all who the culprit is."

I thought.I then went back and told them.

Ritsu:"I know now who the killer is and the trick to hide the murder weapon."

People:"What!?"

Inspector Lee:"Oh!That's good Ritsu!Who is the culprit?"

Ritsu:"It's you!Ms.Williams!"

Ms.Williams and the other suspects were shock.

Ms.Williams:"No,it's not me!I may be angry with my boyfriend but I didn't even plan a thing to kill him!"

Ms.Taylor:"Jodie???Is that true???"

Ms.Williams:"It's not me!Whe-where is your proof?"

Ritsu:"I checked the body again and saw the little scar like in his hand where the nerves are located and they were damaged that's why it was the cause of death."

Ms.Williams:"What is the murder weapon then!"

Ritsu:"A sewing needle.That was the murder weapon."

Ms.Williams:"Where is it now?Where is the murder weapon!"

Ritsu:"May I have both of your pens,Ms.Williams,Mr.Johnson..
and can I also open it?"

Mr.Jonhson:"Here.You can open it."

Ms.Williams:"Here!You can open it!"

I then open both pens and asked them to take a look.

Ritsu:"Here!Take a good look in this pens.This is Mr.Johnson's blue pen while this is Ms.Williams' black pen.Which of this has the needle in?"

Suspects and Inspector Lee took a good look on the pens and saw the needle in the black pen portion.

Inspector Lee:"She's right!"

Ms.Williams:"Haahahahaha.It's true that I killed him because of his selfishness."

Inspector Lee:"Your under arrested for killing Mr.John Taylor."

Then,Inspector Lee handcuff her hands and asked her to sit next right him.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ritsu:"Another case solved!See you in the next chapter!"

Chapter 7:"Hōmusuītohōmu, aratana satsujin jiken!(Home Sweet Home,New Murder Case!)"

Ritsu:"See you guys!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Inspector Lee:"Great job Ritsu!Keep that good detective skills!"

Ritsu:"Thank you."

Announcement:"In 1:50,our plane will be landing off in Beika Airport.Please prepare your bags.Thank you!"

Inspector Lee:"We're about to separate in Japan,let's just see around."

Ritsu:"Yeah,I'll see you too."

In Beika Airport...

Inspector Lee:"Ritsu,good luck and see you around here!"

Ritsu:"Yeah!See you too Inspector!"

In the car...

Shinji-niichan:"You met a new inspector too,huh?Well,you should wear this latex mask to keep your face."

Ritsu:"Yeah.Is my own house near Tetsuya?"

Shinji-niichan:"Yeah,I fixed the other things already."

Ritsu:"Thank you Shinji-niichan!"

Shinji-niichan:"What is your former name then?"

Ritsu:"Hayashi Haruka.That's my former name."

Shinji-niichan:"Good name eh..."

Ritsu:"Thanks."

--------------------------------------------------------

Song of the Chapter

Pilgrim
By:B'z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.1K 79
。。。 An umbrella, a shortcut and the beginning of problems. This is how Enoshiya Kyoka became Tomura Yoko. This high school girl will be forced...
3.7K 100 24
There was something wrong as he woke up, he couldn't see anything and the person numbly noted that he was moved as his hand got bound together to som...
1.3K 43 8
~The Summer's Flowers aren't a Sunflower Only~ *COMPLETED* Conan and his friends are at Teitan High School Summer Festival and something is about to...
41.4K 1.9K 21
*Completed* "Memories... memories have left me hanging since a couple of days. Who am I? Why am I here?" KID let out another halfhearted chuckle and...