WITH YOU【oh sehun】

By parkchanyeolover

I'm in love.. with you. More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AWAKE- PUBLISHED!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 [1/2]
Chapter 45 [2/2]
epilogue
Appreciation Post
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 13

1.6K 85 61
By parkchanyeolover

Yeo Jin POV

After dinner, my mom made Sehun and I went into our rooms. My room is beside the guest room, so basically I led him the way upstairs.

I entered my room and jumped on the bed. I miss my room so much! Then, I walked towards my piano which is kind of dusty now since no one knew how to play it except me. I am a grade 8 in piano, so you can call me an expert.

I sat on the piano stool and warmed up my fingers. I miss you so much, dear piano!

I started with a warm up of 'Do Re Mi' and played a masterpiece that I mastered, "Moonlight Sonata". I mastered this song since I was 8. When I say I mastered, I really mastered it.

While my fingers are fiddling with the piano bars, the door of my room creaked open. I turned around and Sehun stood still at the door.

"Hey, where's your manners? We're not at your parents' house anymore okay, this IS my territory, mind knocking?" I glared at him.

"Th-that was you? You can play piano?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, why? You're jealous of me don't you? Now shoo," I blurted. I really don't like it when people interrupt me when I was focusing on doing something.

"Uh, I'm sorry. My legs suddenly brought me here. Okay, goodnight." Sehun said as he scratched his neck. Then, he went out and closed the door. Aw he's being shy again! Ugh, what? Stop it, brain!

"Goodnight, too.." I said silently. Why is my heart beating so fast? Crazy, so crazy.

I decided to stop playing the piano since the night was getting deeper. So I decided to lay on my bed, doing nothing. Wait, I can call Soo Hyun right?

I dialled his number. I hope he would pick up my call.

I waited and waited, no one picked it up. I was about to hang up when I heard a "hello".

"Oh hi, Hyun. I'm sorry for interrupting you. I know you're busy so I'm going to hang up. Goodb-"

"No, it's okay, I wanted to talk to you anyways," He replied. I can hear a girly voice from the back asking, "Who is that Soo Hyun?" and he replied "Just an old friend,"

"Um Hyun, you sound busy. Who is that?" I asked. I don't want to interrupt him, especially at nights like this.

"Uh, I-um no one, it-it's my sister. Anyway, h-how are you?" He stuttered. Why is he stuttering?

"I'm good as always. Are you sick?" I asked.

"No, I'm perfectly fine. But I do feel lonely since you moved though. I miss you so much," He sighed heavily.

"Aw, I miss you too. We'll meet again okay?"

"Hm, yeah.. I hope." I can guess that he's sad.

"Don't be sad, it's not like I died or anything! Cheer up, Hyun," I chuckled.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hyun, I gotta hang up. Sorry! Goodnight, sweetdreams," Then I ended the call.

I heard a knock again. "Come in," I said. Who is it?

"Yeo Jin ah, why are you not asleep yet?" My mom said as she opened the door.

"Um, I'm not sleepy yet. What about you?" I replied.

"I was about to sleep but I suddenly thought about you, so I decided to check up on you, darling," She said as she tucked my baby hair behind my ear.

"I can't believe you're going to get married to someone at this age." I nodded, "But I know he's a good guy, and I'm not afraid to let him take over my responsibility of taking care of you."

Tears started forming in my eyes. "Mom...." I said as I hugged her. I can feel tears dropping down to my cheeks, and soon dropped on my mattress.

"Don't cry, baby girl. I know he will do the best," She said.

Mom, you don't know. I just had to agree with him, okay? This is all fake, all of this is fake! He doesn't love me, and I don't love him.

"Shh.. Mommy's here." She comforted me. I swear, she's the best mom I could ever ask for.

"Mom, I'm getting sleepy. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, I love you so much, like so so much. Thank you for everything," I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Alright, goodnight. Rest well, mommy loves you too," She said. Then she walked out of my room. I went to my bathroom to wash up. Ugh, I'm getting so sleepy after crying.

I walked lazily to my bed. I slumped myself on it and tuck in my blanket. Goodnight, world.

-

"BAM!"

Ouch! It hurts so much. Guess what? I fell from my bed. It's only 2:30 am. The thud is so loud, that is because the floor is made up of wood. I hope nobody wakes up. I'm so embarrassed right now, like so much.

I was still half asleep when somebody entered my room, rushing.

"What happened to you?!"

Ah, that familiar soothing voice. The voice that belonged to Oh Sehun. He knelt down and checked if I'm okay.

"I'm okay, I just fell from my bed," I said while rubbing the part of my body that hurts.

Then, he burst out laughing. What the heck is wrong with this guy?! Like he never fell off a bed before?!

"Shut up, my parents are sleeping you dumb ass." I scolded.

He was still laughing and then he stopped. "You fell off a bed? Why does it sounds like an elephant just fell from the sky?!" Then he laughed.

Is he indirectly saying that I'm fat?!

I punched him everywhere, I even pulled his hair. He lied down on the floor and yelled in pain and in the same time he apologized.

Suddenly my parents rushed into my room.

We're in the position of Sehun lying on the floor and I was almost on top of him. Got it? No? Okay.

"What happened to you guys?! Why are the both of you on the floor?! Are you okay Sehun? Why are you laying down on the floor?!" My mom said.

Sehun got up. "Uh it's nothing, Yeo Jin fell off the bed and it made a LOUD thud," He said while smirking at me. "I thought something bad happened, it just turned out that she fell off from the bed." He was obviously holding back his laugh.

He's saying I'm fat again. Ugh, you're so dead!

My parents laughed too. What's so funny? I pouted and got up. They're all so mean!

"Aw, Sehun's so concerned about you Yeo Jin, you're lucky." Dad said.

"Hahaha Yeo Jin always fell off from her bed! Oh how I miss those good old times," My mother chuckled.

"Hey, stop saying bad stuffs about me," I pouted.

"Okay, okay. Mom and Dad is going to sleep first, Goodnight, again." Mom said as they walked away.

So both of us were left.

"Shoo." I said as I sat on my bed.

It's dark in my room now, can you imagine it? It's only lit by the night lamp.

Sehun suddenly made his way on my bed and grabbed my waist. As he stared at me deeply, he cupped my face.

I won't fall for this again.

Guess what? Two can play at this game.

I playfully put my hand on his broad chest, and I cupped his face too. I brought him closer to me and soon our foreheads touched. I kept caressing his neck and along his jawline.

His expressions is so priceless right now, he's turned on. I turned the tables.

Yes, my plan is working! I'm trying so hard not too laugh.

Now, release your main weapon, Yeo Jin.

"Sehun.." I said seductively. As my fingers played with his broad chest, my other hand touched his pink lips.

"Y-yeo Jin.." He stuttered.

Hahahaha! He fell for this!

I can't hold it any longer, and I burst out laughing.

"Hahahahahaha I got you this time! You fell for it! Hahahahaha you were-"

He smashed his lips with mine.

His lips are so soft. I just.. couldn't describe what I'm feeling.

I bulged my eyes and pulled him away. Oh my god my first kiss was stolen by him!

A part of me is screaming
'Heck yeah, my first kiss is from an idol!"
while another screams, "Ugh no!"

"I told you, don't mess with me. I gave you a warning, right?" He smirked.

Then he walked out of my room and closed the door.

I couldn't move. What just happened? Am I dreaming?

I slapped myself in the face and it hurts.

Nope, I'm not.

My first kiss is Oh Sehun.

Oh freaking Sehun.

-------///--------

What would you do if your first kiss is Oh Sehun? I would die haha! x)

I love my readers so much!

vote, comment and share!

saranghae xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 151 17
Y/n and Baek's life after years. They are in their Seniors and have auditioned in different companies. They are now Idols. Both of their Groups are w...
126K 3.7K 15
♡ Our souls have been waiting for us to suffer, so they could finally leash off our true feelings ♡
15.1K 661 72
Every fangirl's dream come true (completed)
14.4K 567 17
Even though our fandom is going through a rough patch, here are some EXO imagines that will hopefully cheer you up!