The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

trillest_lvhh द्वारा

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... अधिक

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

60.

1.3K 92 11
trillest_lvhh द्वारा

Adonis

Y/N's father left as I threw on my coat and grabbed my keys to go talk to rocky because I was taking the fight against Drago. I walked into the kitchen as Y/N was in the kitchen washing dishes. I came behind her and planted a kiss on her cheek before pulling away. She finally looked back at me "you going somewhere?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm going to talk to rocky" I answered "I'll be back in like twenty minutes" I assured placing a kiss on her lips then walked out of the apartment.

I went downstairs and got into my car driving over to rocky's spot. Once I made it there I parked and turned off the car before getting out. I walked up to the door and knocked on it multiple times. He finally opened it "what's up kid?" He asked "can I talk to you about something?" I questioned. "Yeah let me go get my coat" he started off going to get his coat as I placed my hands in my pocket. Rocky came outside beginning to talk. "How's Y/N doing?" He questioned. "She's good I met her father tonight and he's cool with us getting married" I assured. "You two were getting married regardless of what the response was" he said in a small chuckle as he started walking down the stairs of his porch. "I gotta take the fight" I simply said as he just stopped in his tracks and sighed continuing down the steps onto the side walk. "Why?" He asked

"This dude killed my pops"  I started off walking down the steps to face him "now they parading around here talking shit. Nah" I said "I can't let that slide" I admitted. "I'm the champ right?" I asked Rocky "yeah" Rocky mumbled "so I ain't got a choice" I simply said. "Choice" Rocky repeated. "that's the same thing your father said, and he died right here in my hands" Rocky brought up as I looked at him.

"Look what his choice put your mother through" he added. "You don't want to bring up all that stuff again kid-" he started off but I cut him off "I thought you would get it" I simply said.
"If I don't take this fight, I have to live with it RIGHT NOW" I stressed. "That kid was raised in hate, you weren't. You know what I'm talking about?" He asked "don't do it" Rocky argued.
"But you did" I shot back. "It was different, I was supposed to be in there that night with Drago and not your father"he informed. "I could've thrown in the towel but I didn't and when I got in the ring with him, that guy broke things in me that still hadn't been fixed. It's not worth it" he assured...himself.

"Why do you want to fight?" Rocky questioned "what are you talking about?! I just told you why" I simply answered. "No you didn't Donnie. Why do YOU want to fight?" He asked. "I get what they're fighting for but why do you want to fight? What about you?!" He questioned. "Listen to me you have EVERYTHING TO LOSE, HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE!" Rocky stressed. "When a fighter has nothing to lose her dangerous" he started off as I cut him off. "I'M DANGEROUS!" I expressed then looked over rocky "you think imma lose" I finally said. "I ain't say that" Rocky answered. "The same guy who said they ain't have enough experience raw but you don't think I can beat him?" I brung up.

"No that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying I'm not going to be here forever" Rocky expressed. "And what's that supposed to mean?" I questioned. "It means you got to do some smart thinking" he simply said. "Oh, you wanna talk about smart decisions, rock?" I asked. "You're in this house all alone" I brought up. "Who been taking care of you? ME!" I answered "I've been here for you!" I stressed. "Who else you got?" I asked as he just stood there.

"Listen, I'm taking this fight with or without you" I finally said. We stood there for a moment "it's gonna have to be without, I can't do it" rocky answered walking past me. "So that's it?" I asked looking back at rocky "you walking out on me?" I questioned as he continued walking. "At least you ain't gotta worry about throwing in the towel this time" I brought up. "Yeah" he simply said going up the stairs back to into his house. I just went and got back in my car going back to the apartment.

Y/N

My father finally left as I was relieved because he just kept bringing up this Viktor Vs Donnie mess and I was tired of hearing about it. Everywhere I went people continuously talked about it and egged it on. I didn't want Donnie getting in the ring because what for?! He already won "heavy weight champion". Why did he need to go against Viktor Drago? Because his father went against him?! We all seen how that ended and I don't need or want Donnie getting any ideas. He didn't come to me about it so I assumed he wasn't going to do it which he didn't need too. I was cleaning up the kitchen as I felt him kiss my cheek from behind. I turned to look at him as he looked as if he was about to go somewhere. He had on a black leather jacket with his keys in his hands. "You going somewhere?" I asked. "Yeah I'm going to talk to Rocky" he answered. "I'll be back in like twenty minutes" Donnie assured me before placing his lips on mine and walking out of the apartment.

I just sighed to myself continuing to finish cleaning up the kitchen. Once I was finished I kicked off my heels and went into the bedroom tossing them to the side. I heard my phone make a noise letting me know I got a new email. I grabbed my phone going to the email saying we were approved for one of the LA apartments that Donnie and I really liked. They were willing to give us a virtual tour tomorrow along with giving us the apartment as long as we had the payment, which we did. We could start moving in as early as in a month. I just smiled to myself and waited for Donnie to come back home to ask him what he wanted to do.

I went and started myself a shower taking a shower fifteen minutes later I got out, brushed my teeth and placed lotion all over my body. "Damn he still not back?" I thought to myself doing my skin care routine then got dressed in a pair of pajamas.

Once I was finished I walked into the room and laid on the bed turning on the TV. I immediately was being slapped in the face with an alleged engagement between Donnie and I on "E News".

"Y/N was spotted with a Cartier diamond ring on her ring finger out in New York city today. The ring was also spotted in Vegas after the heavy weight boxing event between Creed and wheeler. Y/N and heavy weight boxer champ Adonis Creed have been dating for nearly four years and are air tight about their relationship giving the public only little information about the relationship." The woman started off.
"From the looks of things the couple maybe allegedly tying the knot. The couple has yet to confirm or deny these rumors" the reporter explained as I seen different pictures of Donnie and I go across the screen. They then started talking about Donnie and Ivan Drago as I just turned the TV off.

I sat there for a moment hearing the door slam. I just got out of the bed hearing Donnie's voice. "Y/N" he called out as I walked out into the living confused as he walked back and forth in front of me clearly pissed. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "Rocky" he answered. "I went over there to talk to him about me taking this fight" he said as I just looked at him "you're taking the fight?" I simply asked. "Yeah and rocky isn't going to train me" he said. "I'm sure he has his reasons D" I said as Donnie shook his head. "He would never get it, that wasn't his father in the ring" he expressed as I stood there letting him vent but was more so thinking about this fight with Drago's son.
"I don't need him" Donnie simply said walking past me to go into the room. I just placed my hand over my face and walked into the room.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.1K 144 10
Why are you breaking my heart?
1.6K 44 20
Description will be in the book please do enjoy and read thanks so much love yall my supporters the RayeBabettes. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
4.8K 292 20
Music can often explain how we feel better than words ever could. One shot stories are short but sometime they touched reader's heart. Enjoy these s...
1.7K 23 110
What happens when betrayal mars innocent hearts in love? What happens when innocence is destroyed and a monster is created? What happens when judgeme...