Inferior pampering

Demens88c tarafından

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... Daha Fazla

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 121

40 2 0
Demens88c tarafından

  The cat was so angry that it pushed his mouth with two paws and pulled out its head. It fell to the ground with a "slap", stood up and rushed towards him.

  Originally, I wanted to kick He Zhuo and then turn around and leave, which looked cool.

  As a result, the wolf's legs were too hard. He kicked himself back and lay down on the ground. He got up, stared at the stars, spun around, patted his buttocks, turned his head and walked away.

  Not fucking cool at all!

  Ji Tingyu doesn't want to mess with him anymore!

  But the wolf king picked it up again, stuffed it into a small sleeping bag, hung it around his neck, and rushed down the mountain in the howling cold wind.

  The speed and power that had never been felt made the kitten meow excitedly, its head got out of the sleeping bag, its ears disappeared, and it was blown into a seal by the wind.

  Warm and safe immersive best viewing position.

  All right, the cat twisted its ass happily.

  Let's keep doing it.

  The surprise prepared by He Zhuo was behind a small hill. Ji Tingyu thought he was going to watch the moon or sing, after all, he didn't have a half-romantic brain and racked his brains to think of so many.

  But I didn't expect that when I walked out of the hill, a large field of blue-purple flowers swaying in the wind appeared in front of my eyes. It was the blue viburnum of Diankang Volcanic City that I couldn't see.

  Confined by the cold moonlight circle on the snow surface, faint blue light was actually refracted.

  Ji Tingyu is sure that it didn't exist here before.

  "You sent people to transplant them here?"

  "Well, but it's too cold here, it's not easy to grow, and the viewing period is too short."

  The cat jumped out of the sleeping bag and stumbled dizzily, looking intoxicated at the Qionghua Ocean crowded side by side in front of it, even the steps it took were shaking and floating.

  "So beautiful, they seem to be glowing?"

  "The bottom of the sea of ​​flowers is covered with blue gems."

  "Spread, spread? So much?"

  This set of operations subverted an ordinary rich young master's perception of money. His teeth were sore, but when he thought that He Zhuo even brought money with him, he couldn't help but laugh out loud in the middle of the night.

  "I'm going to pack them all up! Take them back!"

  The cat rushed to roll in the sea of ​​flowers with its little sleeping bag in its mouth, and occasionally dug a few beautiful gems and put them in the bag.

  In fact, this flower field is not spectacular. The giant wolf walked through it in a few steps, but to Maruko Kitten, it was as vast as the ocean.

  He lay down and rolled over, picking a large bouquet of flowers with his little paws and throwing them on the top of his head, letting them fall down one after another, falling into his warm orange fur.

  There is one in each of the two small ear sockets, as if secretly making a wish to the kitten god.

  The giant wolf didn't make a sound, just lay quietly in the middle of the sea of ​​flowers and watched him play, helping him to surround a fortress that was absolutely safe.

  The cat noticed his fiery gaze, turned around embarrassedly, lay on its back in the flower field, twisted its body, bent its two little paws to stick to the side of the belly, took a deep breath, and the round, fat belly was facing upwards pouted.

  "Meow~"

  A slight invitation.

  The giant wolf lowered his head obediently, buried the wolf kiss into his belly hair, and felt satisfied by sucking on such a small amount of fat belly.

  Because this is an exclusive reward for him.

  Ji Tingyu will only open his belly to him alone.

  "Xiao Mi, I have more important things to do tonight."

  The wolf king picked up the cat with one paw, and walked to the back of the hill, where the Qionghua Ocean was spread all the way here, and blue and amber gemstones piled up into mountains, which were the colors of their eyes.

  He put the kitten on the mountain, and he lay prone in front of the kitten, holding one of his little paws reverently, lowered his head, and scratched it gently with the tip of his ear.

  Ji Tingyu took a look at the gemstone mountain below him, lay down at a loss, vaguely guessed what he was going to do, and was extremely ashamed, his ears curled and trembled, looking flustered and dazed.

  "Are you nervous?"

  "...I didn't."

  "Baby, don't be nervous because of this scene, I will make your future life full of such surprises."

  Like a promise, the wolf king took out the diamond viburnum earring that took several days to craft, and gently clipped it on the tip of the cat's right ear.

  "I made a viburnum flower for you that will never wither, and I hope the kitty god will agree that I will be with you forever and ever."

  Ji Tingyu's eyes were already wet, but he still pretended to be cool and said: "Why are you so stupid, you have to do everything with us kitten gods, you are so busy, don't you wolves have your own wolf gods?"

  "No, we wolves also believe in the kitten god."

  "I am the most loyal believer of the Kitty God."

  The wolf king prostrated himself in front of him, lowered his head and leaned against his soft claws, his deep voice trembled from the ground to his heart.

  "Xiaoyu, I will follow you, believe in you, love you and protect you all my life. I will give you everything I have. Would you like to marry me again?"

  Ji Tingyu hurriedly buried his face in his paws while he lowered his head, but his voice unavoidably became choked up: "Then, can the bed not be collapsed, I was talking big..."

  He Zhuo burst out laughing: "Look at your performance."

  Ji Tingyu jumped off the gem mountain, grabbed his beard and climbed onto his head, puffed out his chest, cleared his throat, raised his right paw, and solemnly put it on the wolf's kiss.

  "The kitty god promises you that you will be together for life after life."

  ——End of the text.

  The author has something to say:

  The text is over, thank you for your company!

  Babies put "Wolves and cats together for a hundred years" on the public screen!

  Xiaoyu's team will continue to guard Newell, making jokes every day and eating Hezhuo Dahu.

  Maomao will grow up to be the most invincible and arrogant Patron Saint of Newell, and live a peaceful and happy life with He Zhuo.

  As for He Zhuo, he sacrificed all his life and finally had the happiest ending. Whether it was the low self-esteem wolf in the previous life or the powerful wolf king in this life, they have all found their own homes.

  Maomao is his haven, and so is he.

  The last content of the copy is on the wedding night. I will put it in the extra episode after the wedding. If you have extra episodes you want to watch, type them in the comment area. Let me rest for a few days and start writing.

  BBs, can you bookmark this article?

  In the column "How many times do I fall asleep tonight" went bankrupt and was spoiled by a boss who wanted to kill me.

  at last!

  Do you have a long comment or a slightly longer comment to send me (super loud)

  It's okay if you don't (whisper)

Chapter 70 Married Life of the Wolfcat -1- [If you haven't read it, remember to read it]

  Wolf Cat Romantic Theater After Marriage

  -1- Accompanying and waiting, it is the shirt of Midsummer Light and Shadow.

  In the third year after marriage, Midsummer.

  He Shifeng committed too many crimes and died of cerebral thrombosis. He Zhuo returned to China to mourn and presided over the overall situation of the He Group.

  He doesn't value He's property, it's just a drop in the bucket compared to his own private property.

  From the first day of rebirth, he was ready to stay with Ji Tingyu in Newell.

  Returning to the country this time is just trying to use up the last bit of father-son bond, not to let He Shifeng half his life's hard work go to waste.

  During these years in Newell, He Zhuo not only had to raise a kitten in Ji Tingyu, but also helped him take care of the entire reporter department, and soon realized that sitting and eating was not a long-term solution.

  The year before last, under the recommendation of Ji Tingyu, he hooked up with the mining tycoon of Newell, and opened up an oil and mining road from Western Europe to the East. Now he has occupied a place in the international market.

  When people mention Ji Tingyu again, they will not only say that he is a Chinese cat who controls the whole of Newell, but also add: his lover is a descendant of General Howard, who holds the largest oil trade line across the central hinterland.

  The two shine in their respective fields, help each other, and are evenly matched.

  -

  He Shifeng was suffering from a sudden illness, and it took only two days from the onset of illness to his death.

  When He Zhuo received the news, Ji Tingyu was doing follow-up interviews in Yiyun, a thousand kilometers away. He had too many injuries, and he was too busy to touch the ground.

  Before he had time to say goodbye in person, He Zhuo prepared to put Ji Tingyu's change of clothes and underpants on the bedside for the next week, and ordered the kitchen to cook for the kitten according to the recipe he made, and finally put the little bastards in the base up and down. After explaining everything clearly, I boarded the helicopter and flew back to China.

  It landed in Yicheng at three o'clock that night.

  Get a text message from your cat as soon as you get off the plane?

  - I have everything in the family, you take care of yourself over there, don't get angry, don't suffer, don't be angry.

  followed by parentheses:

  (I heard that He Shifeng was finished, so I secretly set off two firecrackers at the gate of the base, don't tell him.)

  He Zhuo smiled, and replied with an emoji of a wolf touching a cat's head.

  - I'll be back soon, don't be naughty.

  - I eat a lot of fresh food recently, remember to take insect repellent.

  The He family has stood in Yicheng for a hundred years, the internal forces are intertwined, and the external competitors are eyeing.

  It was not easy for He Zhuo to clean them up in a short time, and he was in a hurry to return, so he could only work overtime around the clock.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

97.1K 1.9K 54
BTS has always been such a tightly knit group of seven... but actually, what if they were a tightly knit group of eight?! Join Kira on her journey as...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 141K 47
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
41.6K 1.2K 26
13 year old Faye Potter was running as fast as she could, Dudley and his gang were chasing after her. She was desperate for a miracle to happen and t...