Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 120

35 2 0
By Demens88c

  "It will take a long time to get home."

  He grabbed Ji Tingyu's slender calf and turned over. His movements were not gentle, even rough. He tore off his clothes to reveal the two waists that he hadn't cared for for a long time, and his voice was hot.

  "I want you."

  Ji Tingyu was so ashamed that his whole body was on fire: "Wait to go back! It's not dark yet!"

  "Can't wait, just now."

  "Just one hour! You can bear it to death."

  "So shy?"

  He Zhuo didn't force him, turned his face and bit his lips hard, and pressed the back of his head to his crotch.

  "Then do it once for me, think hard."

Chapter 69 Together for Life and Life 【End】

  All the way from the car to the bed, I didn't stop until I was exhausted.

  The lights in the bedroom were not turned on, and the quilt was kicked under the bed.

  The two sticky bodies were tightly stacked together, eyes closed and breathing calmly.

  Evidence of each other's wetness hangs on the bodies that have leaked every trace of strength.

  Ji Tingyu collapsed into a cake like a cripple, and patted He Zhuo who was lying on his lower abdomen: "It's so dirty, go wash it."

  He Zhuo took out the scorched and sweet after-event cigarette in his mouth and gave him one last puff. He didn't spit out the smoke in his own mouth, but waited for the cat to finish smoking.

  So the two looked at each other with hooks in the lingering smoke, and sparks flew passionately.

  "Again?"

  The insatiable wolf king invited again.

  "Come on, my little life is almost gone."

  Ji Tingyu turned over and got two ears out of his arms, calling out in a foggy voice.

  "Don't just toss me just because I'm not willing to beat you up now, I've said no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I've said it so many times, and you still sprint with all your strength, you really...really... "

  He Zhuo took the initiative to admit his mistake before letting him finish: "I'm sorry for the leader, I haven't done it for a long time, it's because I didn't know what to do."

  When the cat was fucked hard, he couldn't speak, only his high and low breath sounds, sharp and sharp like two little claws scratching at his abusive nerve.

  Crying and begging for mercy and being coquettish again, He Zhuo's soul will be snatched away, how can there be half a sane thing to speak of, I can't wait to toss him until he faints.

  "Really angry?"

  Seeing that he didn't speak for a long time, He Zhuo asked.

  "That's not true, it's just that my back is so sore that it seems to be melting."

  The kitten turned around and rested on his arm, yawning lazily.

  "It's too fierce bro, no matter how good my physical strength is, I can't help you doing it like this. I'm not not giving it to you. Why do you think I didn't agree? Why do you feel like you haven't finished after eating this meal? Can you pay attention to sustainability? Development..."

  As he spoke, his heavy eyelids closed, He Zhuo lowered his head and kissed his ears, and carried him to the bathroom to take a bath.

  Ji Tingyu didn't fall asleep after being manipulated to clean his body all the time, and even woke up straight away after blowing his hair.

  "Did you not feel it?"

  He Zhuo hugged him in front of the mirror and kissed him: "May I pour you some wine, so that you can sleep better after drinking."

  "Then I want to drink the kitten."

  "Okay, go out and wait." She patted his upturned buttocks casually.

  Ji Tingyu clutched his butt and almost jumped up: "You still hit me even if it's swollen!"

  Back in the bedroom, He Zhuo poured him a glass of wine and told him not to drink too much, then took off his clothes and went into the bathroom to bathe himself.

  Ji Tingyu murmured that he was too lenient, but obediently drank a small cup and stopped drinking.

  In the past, he picked up his dirty clothes and wanted to put them into the washing machine. He found a small cloth bag in his trousers pocket and opened it to find the broken jade bell.

  The shoulders suddenly collapsed.

  The cat caressed the opening of the bell, feeling very sour.

  He understood the significance of this bell to He Zhuo, and cherished it as a token of love, but he smashed it when he said it was smashed. At that time, the wolf king was stunned, and he didn't react for a long time.

  The token of love in the previous life was the twenty-five yuan souvenir stone, which was stained red by their blood and could not be washed clean.

  The token of love in this world was smashed by himself again, and he forced it back together.

  It seems to imply that it is not easy for them to get to where they are today.

  "Xiaoyu? What are you doing?"

  He Zhuo washed quickly, and when he came out, he saw him sitting beside the bed in a daze.

  The cat held up the bell.

  "Let me grind another one for you, don't want this one."

  He Zhuo smiled, walked over and hugged him into his arms: "It's fine, this is the first gift you gave me, I want to keep it."

  "That..." Ji Tingyu lowered his head and said in a low voice: "I still have a few not-so-good-looking ones, do you think about it, I mean it's a semi-finished product, maybe it's not even a semi-finished product, it's just a waste product, I don't know you Would you mind?"

  He Zhuo was confused, but he still affirmed first: "Of course I don't mind, are you going to give me a gift again?"

  The look of eagerly waiting to wag its tail caused the cat's heart to be shot down into the bottom of the sea, and it pulled open the drawer at the head of the bed, and a bunch of gadgets rolled out of it.

  To be precise, a pack of little wolves.

  Those with jade mills, those with missing arms and legs, those with crooked eyes and one ear, there are all types, and thanks to Ji Tingyu, he was able to collect all these ugly looks.

  But He Zhuo liked it very much.

  He carefully took out those little wolves and put them in the palm of his hand, touching them one by one, for fear that they might be broken accidentally.

  "Xiao Mi, you made these? Give it to me?"

  Ji Tingyu rubbed his neck embarrassingly: "Well, you made so many kittens for me, so I also want to grind a little wolf for you. I wanted to put it in the bell, but this thing is too difficult Why is it so difficult, I can't fix it, it's really annoying to grind ten or eight, and it's still weird, the more I do it, the more angry I almost smashed these too."

  During that time, he carried He Zhuo Moyu on his back every day, his ten fingers were flattened and he didn't make a decent one, and he was afraid that people would see him doing such a nasty thing, so he secretly grinded the jade. , simply physically and mentally exhausted.

  He Zhuo couldn't laugh or cry: "Why don't you have any patience at all."

  "Then will you teach me in the future? If you teach me, I will be able to."

  "Please baby, don't say those two words yet, I have no shadow of pierced ears or burns, but every time I think of the words you cried and begged me that night, I feel out of breath."

  Ji Tingyu pursed his lips guiltily: "Brother, I smashed your bell, can I return you ten clown wolves?"

  How could it not be possible, He Zhuo really liked it to death, pinched Ji Tingyu's face and kissed him seven or eight times.

  "I want to pass them on as family heirlooms, and I will open a jade exhibition to display my bell and little wolf, and tell the world that this is a token of love you made for me."

  "Don't." Ji Tingyu said seriously: "This will be a stain on my life."

  He Zhuo laughed lightly, lowered his head slightly, and kissed the top of the cat's hair.

  "Xiao Mi, let's go and fulfill our wish, shall we?"

  They ran to the top of the snow mountain in the middle of the night. They were probably the first ones, but luckily they did it secretly, so the gangsters didn't find out.

  Still in the burial site of Ji Tingyu's previous life, He Zhuo made an identical box for him, even the glass bottle containing the stones was the same.

  It's just that this time there is still no whole bottle of stones in it, only the blood-stained souvenir stone.

  He Zhuo took out a wolf-fur kitten, gray and white, with a big slap, still fierce and pompous, and put it into the box next to the bottle, with a fresh white peony next to it.

  Just as he was about to close the lid, Ji Tingyu stopped him: "Wait."

  I saw him take out a warm orange cat-fur pup from his pocket, the size of a scorched ball, still looking ugly, and shamelessly put it into the kitten's arms.

  "This way we are all complete." Ji Tingyu said, "Walk down hand in hand, if you are bullied, you can go back together!"

  He Zhuo's eyes gradually became moist, and he held his hand together, sealed the cover, filled the soil, offered incense and kowtowed, and buried the scarred self of the previous life with his own hands, and the past was gone.

  "Xiao Mi, I have prepared a surprise for you. It's just down the mountain."

  Ji Tingyu rolled his eyes, a little lazy, and bumped into his chest, turning into a cat with a "whoosh".

  "You take me down."

  He Zhuo quickly caught it, and took off his jacket to turn back into a giant wolf.

  The kitten stood up and circled around the wolf's legs, eager to bite him, but the two paws couldn't hug one of his legs. It opened its mouth fiercely and bit for a long time, only biting a trace of cold air.

  What about when it's He Zhuo's turn to bite him?

  One bite directly covered the whole cat. The kitten's head was in its mouth, its four paws and fat belly drooped outside, and it swung it a few times in a showy manner, which meant to ask him: Are you honest?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MIRACLES By Navya

Fanfiction

41.6K 1.2K 26
13 year old Faye Potter was running as fast as she could, Dudley and his gang were chasing after her. She was desperate for a miracle to happen and t...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...