Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 118

33 1 0
By Demens88c

  Ji Tingyu lowered his head to ask him to comb his hair, then he raised his head and kissed him, his lips were sparkling.

  "I reported to my superiors to invite a team of Doctors Without Borders, and the time is almost up, Meng Fan! Go and pick them up!"

  "Okay, I'll go now!"

  Big Rabbit loaded the supplies into the car, took the keys and left. Suddenly, a jeep whistle sounded in the distance, and when he looked up, he saw the flag of Doctors Without Borders slowly approaching outside the gate.

  "Boss! They're coming!"

  Seven or eight army green jeeps drove in rumblingly, and two people alighted from the first one.

  First, there was an alpha doctor in a white coat, tall and fierce, looking cold and indifferent to strangers, but carefully took the hand of the person behind him, and said: "Zai Zai, Don't jump when you get out of the car."

  But obviously the other party was not very obedient.

  Two furry little bear ears drilled out of the car door first, and the owner of the ears looked towards the door, and when he saw Ji Tingyu, he narrowed his eyes with a smile, and jumped out of the car with a "Bada".

  The doctor caught him and embraced him in a natural way.

  Only then did everyone get to see his whole picture clearly.

  The young boy in a suit and leather shoes has a very cute round head, round brain and round eyes. The two black fan-shaped ears on the top of his head are swaying in the wind. The body is an extremely rare giant panda.

  Because he was young and looked too lively, but he was wearing a serious suit, and he had the impression of a child stealing his brother's clothes next to him.

  "It's strange, why can't I see what that doctor's body is?" Meng Fan rubbed his chin and wondered, subconsciously guessing with the people around him.

  Ji Tingyu told them to shut up.

  "They cover up their real body to warn you not to speculate rudely. Doctors Without Borders are working very hard, so don't make trouble for them."

  Walking over with He Zhuo's shoulders on his shoulders, he nodded towards them.

  "Doctor Ji, right? You've worked hard all the way. We have some medical supplies here. Please send someone to see if they can be used."

  The business was urgent, Ji Linchuan turned around and called a doctor to check the supplies in their car, Xiao Xiong had already started talking with Ji Tingyu.

  "You are Director Ji, you have known your name for a long time."

  He looks really cute, and it's ridiculous to speak this kind of official tone in a serious manner. Ji Tingyu couldn't help pinching his panda ears, and bent down to tease him: "I just want to look up to you, little bear translator."

  "Ham, it's just a messenger." Xiaoxiong raised his eyes and looked at He Zhuo curiously.

  However, He Zhuo's eyes kept falling on the doctor, who met his eyes without any fear, and didn't say a word, the atmosphere became inexplicably tense.

  "Why are you staring at him, be friendly." Ji Tingyu whispered into his ear, winked at him, and introduced them.

  "This is Ji Linchuan, the captain of Doctors Without Borders stationed in Newell. Next to him is his wife, the international translator Zhu Xingyan, who came to help. This is He Zhuo, my boyfriend."

  He Zhuo and Ji Linchuan looked at each other, and sneered at the same time, their sharp eyes seemed to see through each other.

  "Deformed species, little butterfly?" He Zhuo provocatively said.

  As soon as the voice fell, Zhu Xingyan changed his face instantly, and took out a gun from his back to block Ji Linchuan. His fierce appearance was completely different from the gentle and amiable one just now, and he stared at He Zhuo: "Please back off! My husband doesn't like other people near."

  Ji Tingyu moved almost at the same time as him, trying to pull He Zhuo behind him, but his outstretched hand suddenly caught nothing.

  He Zhuo had already exploded, and rushed towards Ji Linchuan like a falcon pouncing on food, transformed into his body in the air, opened his white fangs and bit the opponent's neck.

  "Brother Ji!"

  Zhu Xingyan exclaimed, raised his gun and shot.

  Ji Tingyu had a bad secret, subconsciously grabbed his wrist and put down the gun. When he was going to catch He Zhuo again, he saw Ji Linchuan being forced back by the giant wolf for more than ten steps, with one foot propped on the ground, using the strength of his waist to twist his body and roll over In the middle of the air, a pair of huge pink-purple streamer wings were torn out from his shoulder blades.

  Like spreading the starry sky on the wings, pink streamers flicker on the two nearly transparent butterfly wings, flapping in mid-air slowly and mysteriously, like an elf coming out of a fairy tale.

  Ji Tingyu couldn't help holding his breath, staring blankly.

  The rest of the team members were also amazed again and again.

  Zhu Xingyan was a little puzzled, seeing Ji Linchuan turn over and ride on the back of the giant wolf, and said in a half-joking tone: "Brother Zhuo, is this the gift you gave me?"

  The giant wolf shook its head and sneezed twice.

  "Come down quickly, brat, and make me a mouthful of powder again."

  know?

  The two cats and bears looked at each other in a dazed manner, let go of each other's hand tacitly, and said haha: "Misunderstanding, it seems that we are all friends."

  Ji Linchuan flew down from the back of the giant wolf, folded his wings and walked towards them. He Zhuo followed behind him: "Have you brought the transformation agent, give me an injection."

  "No, who made you change back by yourself."

  The attitude is very cold.

  He Zhuo smiled sullenly and tilted his head to look at him, like a tired brother who has nothing to do with his rebellious brother: "You are really old enough to dare to contradict me."

  "Know?" Ji Tingyu pointed between them.

  "Lived in a nursing home together as a child, he was the youngest."

  "Well, Brother Zhuo and the others have taken care of me a lot." Ji Linchuan's face became a little more tender, he rubbed Zhu Xingyan's hand to show comfort, and beckoned them to enter the building to give He Zhuo a shape changer.

  Time was running out, and when he was getting the injection, Ji Tingyu chatted with him about the rescue deployment after Mosera.

  Ji Linchuan listened with lowered eyes, quickly prepared the needle in his hand, paused just as the giant wolf was about to pierce it, and turned to look at Zhu Xingyan: "Cub, turn around."

  "What are you doing? I won't turn."

  The panda is still angry at the fact that he didn't say anything when he knew someone, which made him startled and made a fool of himself, and he was disobedient.

  Ji Linchuan: "Do you want to see other A transform? He is different from you. When he becomes a panda, he will wear a pair of underpants for himself."

  "Hey! Brother, don't tell this kind of thing!"

  Little Bear blushed, lowered his head and turned around.

  Ji Linchuan bent his lips, and with one shot the giant wolf turned back into a human form.

  Ji Tingyu covered him with clothes, and asked outside: "How long will it take?"

  "Boss for half an hour, we are cooperating with doctors to prepare medical supplies."

  "Okay, as fast as possible."

  "Let's go, let's go help too." He Zhuo walked out with Ji Linchuan's shoulders on his shoulders, and compared him: "You are so tall, are you married?"

  "Well, we've been married for two years."

  "It's not like you, who is almost thirty and doesn't even have a wife."

  He Zhuo was so angry that he raised his hand and gave it to him.

  "You dare to ridicule me after giving you face."

  -

  Ji Tingyu was very interested in Zhu Xingyan's work, listening to him talk about an ancient village that he visited a few years ago that was not on the map, learning the language, culture and unique customs there.

  "They have lived here and there for generations, but they don't leave the base camp too far. When they speak, they like to use modal particles at the end to express their emotions, which makes them very cute even when they exchange swear words, such as: You are such a jerk."

  "Haha, this is really cute." Ji Tingyu imagined: "If I talk like this when I beat someone, it will become: Hey! Pay attention to you brat, and take another look at your crotch, I'm about to Cut it off lol."

  "Yes, yes, yes!" Zhu Xingyan laughed so hard.

  "Not only is it cute, but it also deserves a beating!"

  "Xingyan, come here." Ji Linchuan called him from the front.

  "Ah, I'm coming!" He didn't care whether he was wearing a suit, and ran forward at a trot. Halfway through the rush, he remembered that he didn't say goodbye to Ji Tingyu, turned around, jumped up and waved his hands at him: "Director Ji! I'll talk later !"

  The cat moved its lips. Looking at the scene in front of it, it was inexplicably dazed, and its throat felt sore.

  "What's wrong?" He Zhuo walked behind him and looked at him with his head.

  The kitten blinked: "It's too similar."

  "Zhu Xingyan? Who do you look like?"

  "monkey."

  "Who? Monkey?"

  He Zhuo asked twice, but still couldn't believe it.

  In his impression, Monkey was a fat pirate captain wearing a single blindfold, no matter how he looked at it, he couldn't match this vigorous and thin boy.

  Ji Tingyu's mouth twitched sadly.

  "Because none of you knew him from the beginning."

  "In the first year when I first came to Newell, it was just the two of us. Monkey was still very thin, tall, with good eyesight, high IQ and EQ, humorous and self-cultivated, and able to take care of everyone's emotions in the team. The key is that he is proficient in the languages ​​and negotiation skills of various countries, and every time there is danger, he will stand in front of us and fight with bandits from various countries."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
MIRACLES By Navya

Fanfiction

41.6K 1.2K 26
13 year old Faye Potter was running as fast as she could, Dudley and his gang were chasing after her. She was desperate for a miracle to happen and t...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
96.4K 2.8K 71
Ye Yuanxian is an important male supporting character in the upgrade of the big male protagonist. In the first half of his life, his only wish is to...