Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 112

42 2 0
By Demens88c

  "So you lied to me, didn't you..." He looked at Mr. Zang in the void with his only movable eyes, and all thoughts were lost.

  "You don't know the technique of resurrection at all, but I'm like a fool... looking forward to it every day...you lied to me..."

  "I didn't lie to you, but he doesn't want to come back no matter what. He doesn't want to be reborn with you, he just wants to be free." Mr. Zang said.

  He Zhuo deceived himself and did not believe it: "No, you lied to me... You don't know how to resurrect from the dead... You are all lying to me... I will use my own method to resurrect him..."

  Ji Tingyu lay on top of him without saying a word, but the tears flowed down his face soaked in tears again.

  brother... please give up...

  The wind and sand rolled up, and they were taken to the last space.

  On the highest snow mountain in Newell, his burial place.

  He Zhuo's burns haven't healed, and he has no intention of healing them. The hideous black scars are all over his body like old bark. The sexy and charming alpha is like an old man dying at the moment.

  Wrapped in a black robe, he hired someone to helicopter him up the mountain, knelt where the cat was buried, and planted a field of white peonies in front of his grave.

  Ji Tingyu quietly watched him plant, and occasionally helped him dig the soil, but it was just for show, and he couldn't dig it up.

  He Zhuo took out something, which was a cat poked with wolf fur.

  With his mouth crooked and his eyebrows raised, he looks fierce and pompous.

  "I heard that if your body is mutilated when you go to the ground, you will be bullied when you get down there. I used my own wolf hair to make a fake body for you. If someone bullies you, you can show them and say that you It's complete, you know?"

  Ji Tingyu cried and nodded: Got it...

  He Zhuo dug a small pit, buried the wolf-haired kitten in it, and said with some regret: "I made a wish before, if I didn't save you until the last moment, I hope I can be buried with you .But now it seems that it can't be realized."

  Why... can't it be realized?

  Ji Tingyu didn't understand, he couldn't open his eyes from crying, and couldn't speak.

  He Zhuo didn't know he was there, so he stood up.

  The coach waiting on the side came over to put on the equipment for him, and led him to the side of the mountain, approaching the cliff step by step.

  Ji Tingyu was about to be driven crazy, followed him and tugged at his rope, shaking his head desperately: Don't go, don't go any further, brother...you give up, okay...you give up...don't torture yourself anymore ...

  He was blown up by the wind, swaying like paper, five fingers convulsed with force, but still couldn't stop He Zhuo.

  Another gust of mountain wind blew up, and He Zhuo jumped down the snow-capped mountain.

  Ji Tingyu hugged him tightly, protecting his head and heart in vain, and the moment his chest touched, he heard his pious petition:

  —God, if you hear my wish, let me die and give me back my kitten.

  Ji Tingyu's heart was pierced by a knife, the pain was so painful that he wanted to die like this, and he couldn't stand it any longer, he used all his strength to tear open his vocal cords and shouted in grief, "I will give it back to you... I will give it back to you... No matter it is Life or death, I will be with you... never to be separated again..."

  The moment he yelled these words, the stone in He Zhuo's palm surged with countless dazzling red lights, tearing apart the empty space like a sharp sword, and the snow mountain collapsed rumbled downward.

  Ji Tingyu only felt that his body was sucked back by a huge force, and when he opened his eyes, he was lying on the steering wheel.

  There is no He Zhuo, no Mr. Zang, no wind and sand and endless dreams.

  He lowered his head and froze for two seconds, then suddenly raised his hand and slapped himself hard, the pain felt real.

  not dead yet...

  What about He Zhuo? Where is He Zhuo?

  He wasn't on the train, he didn't leave Newell, he came back with everyone on his back, where would he be now?

  As soon as the name came to mind, my heart throbbed.

  Ji Tingyu turned his head as if he had been summoned, looked at the tallest snow mountain behind him, and remembered what he once said: If I don't save you until the last moment, I hope I can be buried with you.

  Ji Tingyu closed his eyes resolutely, lowered his head to puncture the airbag, grabbed the grass roots outside and dragged himself out of the car window, and rushed towards the snow mountain like crazy.

  He fell down countless times along the way, blood from his forehead dripped down his chin, and his legs hurt so badly that he couldn't feel it, so he climbed up the snow with his hands.

  Half a year ago, on the day they first met, he was surrounded by battlefield hunters, and it was He Zhuo who rushed down from the snow-capped mountain and ran towards him.

  Now, instead of him running up the mountain to He Zhuo.

  Brother...no matter what you want to do, please wait for me...

Chapter 66 I am the kitten god!

  Light snow began to fall in the sky, and the strong wind swept the snow particles obliquely and ravaged downwards.

  Ji Tingyu climbed up the snow slope with one foot deep and one foot shallow, just running face to face with the wind and snow whistling from the top of the mountain.

  It was as if there were countless ox hair steel needles piercing his face and neck densely, causing a sharp pain.

  His eyebrows and eyelashes were covered with thick hoarfrost, his lips were so purple and red that they were cracked and bleeding, his hands were also frozen, and they were digging into the snow like black-bone chicken paws.

  I have never been so embarrassed in my two lifetimes combined.

  He was hunched over, and every step was extremely difficult, he fell down countless times, his face was bruised and purple, and he could bleed out a mouthful of blood when he opened his mouth, but after he stood up, he still kept going. forward.

  I remembered many things along the way.

  All kinds of memories of the past six months were mixed with the memories of his previous life, and he was about to explode his unbearable head. Those profile pictures specially made for He Zhuo were projected in his mind like flying film.

  On the rickety truck, he raised his gun-smelling fingers to touch the end of his eyes, and said in such a lonely tone: "I almost rushed down the mountain seven times, just to protect a person I wanted to protect."

  After dealing with the first wave of battlefield hunters, he turned into a giant wolf and ran wildly on the snowy night, and promised in a calm and ordinary voice: "I am not someone else, and I will never betray you."

  The second wave of battlefield hunters chased them to the windproof shelter. He blocked the entrance of the cave and bid farewell to himself. Tears flooded his icy blue animal pupils: "I don't understand why God gave me a chance to find you, but only gave me a chance to find you." I'll see you..."

  Later they narrowly escaped death, naked to keep each other warm, he patted himself on the back and comforted him with a gentle voice that was about to drown: "Don't be afraid, I won't disappear, I will let you Life is all about being happy and happy."

  He did everything he said, he loved Ji Tingyu unreservedly and guarded his reporter department.

  He never asked for anything, and he would be foolishly happy for a long time when he got a jade bell.

  He simply wants to stay with the kitten that he has given everything in exchange for, and this is the only meaning of his paranoid and barren life.

  So when Ji Tingyu drove him away, where else could he go?

  There is only one dead end.

  Thinking of this, endless sadness detonated in Ji Tingyu's heart like a bomb, and big drops of tears fell on the snow, scalding the cold snow layer out of shallow pits.

  He had already climbed to the top of the mountain, looking around against the bitter cold wind, he could not find a trace of He Zhuo in the vast expanse of whiteness.

  "He Zhuo... where are you..."

  The cat staggered and ran, hissed, tripped over rocks, and fell headfirst into the snow, almost desperate.

  Suddenly, a familiar smell was blown to the tip of the nose by the wind.

  He changed from dazed to stunned, his eyes gradually became clear from lax, and his upper body was propped up little by little. His scarred body was like a broken flag being raised again, and he rushed towards the direction of the wind without hesitation.

  After running for an unknown amount of time, he finally saw two people on a mountain fifty meters away from him, in a coffin. He Zhuo was sitting in the coffin, holding a white wine glass in his hand, slowly bringing it to his mouth.

  "don't want!"

  He didn't dare to think about what was in the wine glass, and shouted with the last bit of strength in his throat, but the oncoming wind blew his voice behind him, unable to pass forward.

  "Drink, let's get drunk and finish the business after death." Sangka on the opposite side twisted a string of beads in his hand, and the old god was chanting on the ground.

  He Zhuo was dressed in thin clothes, his eyes were half downcast, his heart was ashamed, holding the glass of wine without even asking anything, he raised his head and was about to put the wine into his mouth.

  In the next second, screaming gunshots scratched the eardrums.

  I only felt the palm of my hand was shaken violently, the wine glass was shattered into several pieces in an instant, the burning sparks burned two fingertips, I raised my eyes in a trance, and saw the person who was thinking day and night rushing to the place from the chaotic wind and snow in front of my eyes.

  "He Zhuo..."

  Ji Tingyu was like a little beast that had finally found its lair, calling his name sadly.

  He Zhuo reacted almost subconsciously, and opened his arms to catch him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 311 19
Ahsoka Tano. Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. And a rocky desert planet with injured people. Windu doesn't care in the least about the physical or menta...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
97.1K 1.9K 54
BTS has always been such a tightly knit group of seven... but actually, what if they were a tightly knit group of eight?! Join Kira on her journey as...