Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 111

48 4 3
By Demens88c

 Ji Tingyu knelt beside him and heard him say:

  "I don't know which god you are, if you are lucky enough to hear my petition, please go and help me find my lover."

  "His name is Ji Tingyu. He is an excellent war reporter. He has rescued many people and exposed many things. He was killed by me last June at the age of 29. He has been away for nearly a year now, but he has never Give me Kento's dream. If you can find him, please help me see if he is doing well."

  "If it's good, don't bother me anymore. If it's not good, please help me take care of him. I will come to worship every year during the Qingming Cold Food Festival. Thank you very much."

  After saying these words, he rested his head on the rain-soaked mud.

  Ji Tingyu looked at him without blinking, and saw that he waited until all three incense sticks were burned before raising his head, stood up, turned and left.

  The driver asked, "Do you still want to go to the next elementary school?"

  He Zhuo said: "I'm not going, let's go home and go to bed early. I just prayed to God, and he might come to my dream tonight."

  The car drove away, but Ji Tingyu did not follow.

  He knew that He Zhuo couldn't wait for anyone tonight.

  "I don't want to watch it," he said.

  "A must see."

  "Why, this is not my life anymore, I can't even watch it if I don't want to..." There was a child's grievance and stubbornness in his hoarse voice.

  Mr. Zang didn't know how many times he sighed. After pondering for a while, he put his hand on the top of the cat's hair and rubbed it. He seemed helpless and said:

  "Because he paid for what you have suffered and gave you his progress bar in exchange, you can only live through his life."

  Ji Tingyu's head buzzed: "...What do you mean?"

  Mr. Zang motioned him to continue watching.

  In the twelfth month after Ji Tingyu's death, a gossip spread in Yicheng whether true or false. A self-proclaimed Mr. Liu couldn't bear the blow of his lover's death, and went crazy looking for a way to revive his lover all over the world, even at the expense of his family's wealth and his life in exchange for his life.

  In the beginning, it was just a conversation after dinner, laughing at Mr. Liu's whimsy, but he didn't expect it to spread more and more evil.

  Some people say that he found an expert surnamed Zang, and successfully resurrected his lover with the technique of resurrection.

  Some people said that he fell ill with love, and imagined an expert to lie to him.

  This kind of news has a bit of fantasy color, and it spread like wildfire, reaching He Zhuo's ears.

  He found this Mr. Liu and tried his best to find out the truth.

  Mr. Zang does exist, and the technique of resurrection is not imaginary.

  But reviving his lover, whose legs were crushed in a car accident, will require his willingness to sacrifice his own legs.

  Mr. Liu is unwilling.

  "Zang, are you that Mr. Zang?"

  Ji Tingyu looked at the people around him in disbelief.

  If this had happened half a month ago, he would definitely have beaten this man out as a magic stick. But he has already been reborn once, and he was brought here again and again. No matter how outrageous things happened, what is there to believe? only......

  "Why should he pay his own legs? Wouldn't there be other shortcomings even if he succeeded?"

  Mr. Zang was slightly startled, and looked down at the wolf dog lying beside him.

  The empty sleeve on his left arm is still an eyesore to him, but it's all worth it.

  "Changing one's fate against the heavens and resurrecting one's life from the dead is something that goes against the laws of heaven. Not only does one have to pay an unimaginable price, but the person who has passed away is willing to come back."

  "Huh?" Ji Tingyu was puzzled: "Is there anyone who doesn't want to?"

  "Aren't you the one?"

  Ji Tingyu choked, he really didn't want to.

  "For the dead to return, it is necessary to rekindle the hope that was born in them, but those who died unnaturally and suffered pain will remember the fear of death and the fear of dying long after they have passed away. Naturally, I don't want to be tortured."

  Ji Tingyu has a deep understanding. He still clearly remembers the pain of life when his skin is slightly scorched.

  "Then what should we do? You have never experienced it, and you don't know how painful it is. Fear is something harder to let go than hatred..."

  "It's very simple." Mr. Zang said calmly, "If someone hurts for you, you won't hurt anymore."

  Ji Tingyu's heart twitched suddenly, his eyes were burning red, and an impossible hypothesis flashed in his mind.

  "Speak clearly! What do you mean I won't be hurt if someone hurts for me? How on earth did I get reborn?"

  "Go and see for yourself."

  Zang grabbed him and pushed him into the next gust of sand.

  "Someone has endured all the pain for you, eliminated the karma of the previous life, and allocated the rest of his life to you, so that you can forget your hatred and reincarnate without worry."

  Ji Tingyu didn't even have time to understand the meaning of this sentence, so he was carried by the wind and sand to the next space, and when he fell, he saw He Zhuo standing in the shadow with his back to him, and two tall bodyguards stood beside him.

  He drifted towards He Zhuo without even thinking about it, but in the next second, two bodyguards raised the wooden sticks in their hands, "Kang Bang!!" and hit his legs hard!

  "He Zhuo!" Ji Tingyu screamed in fright, rushing over while rolling and crawling.

  The wooden stick was shattered, and He Zhuo's legs broke forward at a twisted angle. He screamed and fell to the ground, hugging his soft legs and rolling in pain.

  Ji Tingyu threw himself on him, but the bodyguard snatched him out of his arms, dragged him to a bench beside him, and asked without confidence: "Boss, do you want to continue?"

  Ji Tingyu's eyes were dull, and he couldn't understand this sentence.

  He Zhuo replied angrily: "Continue..."

  This is his own... instigation?

  Ji Tingyu was dumbfounded, watching the bodyguard pull He Zhuo up, press the side of his head on the bench with his ears facing up, and then took out a wooden stick with a nail on one end.

  Before he could figure out what he was going for, there was a scream in his ear, his pupils shrank suddenly, and he watched helplessly as the bodyguard drove that long nail into He Zhuo's ear.

  First the left ear, then the right ear.

  Two pools of blood gushed out of his ear canal.

  The cat knelt on the ground in a daze as if a sword had been pierced through its heart.

  Broken leg, deaf... These are all the crimes he suffered in his previous life.

  It turns out that if someone hurts for you, you won't be hurt anymore, that's what it means.

  But the lover who was exchanged for him in this way was thrown away by him last night.

  -

  The tribulations of the previous life were far more than that.

  He Zhuo even made a list for himself, accepting each item.

  Sitting in a wheelchair with his broken legs, he would not eat or drink for a few days and was hungry. When it rained, he would dig mud in the garden and stuff it into his mouth. The servants thought he was hysterical and scolded him behind his back Sadism, psychosis.

  In less than a month, my stomach was starved, and I was as thin as a skull.

  In this way, he still doesn't let himself go, he eats a lot of poison as food, and after eating, he has hallucinations, and sees Ji Tingyu turned into a kitten and comes back to accompany him.

  He just touched his ears, and he was ecstatic like a fool, and fell off the wheelchair with excitement, only to find that he was the only one in the room from the beginning to the end, lying on the ground hugging the ball Maomao was in a daze.

  "Xiaoyu, why haven't you come back..."

  And Ji Tingyu crouched in the corner like a walking dead, witnessing the whole process.

  Tears ran dry and my voice became hoarse from crying.

  His whole body was numb from the pain, as if all the bones in his body were broken, cracked, so painful... even looking at He Zhuo, his heart would twitch.

  In less than two months, He Zhuo tortured himself until he was neither human nor ghost.

  Dismissed all the servants in the house, packed up the bits and pieces of the relics, like a believer who sacrificed his life, went to the small attic devoutly, and poured gasoline on the small bed.

  Ji Tingyu knew what he was going to do, this was the last step.

  He Zhuo lay on that bed, lit a fire and burned himself.

  The flames soared into the air, wrapping the person into a bright yellow fireball in an instant, dragging his crippled legs inside, screaming, rolling, curled up into a ball, and burning with crackling flames.

  Ji Tingyu cried loudly, slapped himself frantically, and smelled the smell of burnt flesh again.

  But this time he was no longer afraid, no longer afraid.

  He cried until he lost his voice, screaming "ah, ah," but couldn't say a word. He collapsed to the extreme, and his emotions became a pool of stagnant water that would not fluctuate. splash.

  He stood up calmly, threw himself into the fire, and hugged He Zhuo.

  In the next second, the two were swept away by the sandstorm.

  When I opened my eyes again, I was in the hospital.

  He Zhuo was lying on the hospital bed wrapped in gauze, only his mottled eyes were exposed, his body was burned extensively, and his life was at stake.

  But even then, he didn't get what he wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 12.5K 79
Just some fluff imagines of Klaus I will take requests if you guys have any:) Highest Rankings #4 Elijah Mikaelson #1 Marcel Gerard #1 danielgillies ...
4.3M 282K 60
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.6M 92K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
5.2M 194K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...