Her Secret

By _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared... More

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
1|End of Discussion
2|Some Man Giving Orders
3|Bridal Shower
4|Kiss Your Bride
5|Wedding Reception
6|My New Normal
7|Rules
8|Sebastian
9|Not the End
10|New Friend
11|Blood
12|A Little Freedom
13|Murderer
14|Attempted Murder
15|A Disaster
16|Loveless Marriage
17|Ballet
18|Isabella
19|Baby Steps
20|Sexy Kittens
21|His Way
22|The Ball
23|Even More Secrets
24|Tired of Me
25|A Goddess
26|One Sided
27|Toddler Steps
28|Avoidance
29|Her First Date
30|His First Date
31|In Love
32|All On Me
33|Keep It Together
34|Fear Triumphs Desire
35|Done Being Nice
36|Work it Out
37|Best Feeling
38|Growing Feeling
39|Changing
40|Prepare for War
41|Wrong or Right?
42|Private Plane
43|The Honeymoon
44|His Story
45|Backshots
46|Elianna Mariano
47|The Big Reveal
48|His Office
49|Luca
50|Time for Revenge
51|Prepare for Landing
52|Grow Old Together
53|Revenge
54|Best Family
His Secret
Emilia's Book Out Now

Epilogue

190K 4.8K 3K
By _dat_one_girl_

Elianna's POV

8 months later

I screamed in pain as I held on to the huge bump in front of me.

"You told me you packed the bag months ago!" I shouted at him as he ran around like a headless chicken trying to pack the hospital bag.

"I thought I did," he said as he stuffed some clothes into the bag.

My water had broke around ten minutes ago.

I can't believe the time was finally here. I was going to be a mom.

Enzo was going to be a dad.

I started waddling my way to the car.

He quickly ran past me and brought the car in front.

He ran back to me and lifted me up.

"Enzo!" I shouted as I got caught off guard.

He put me in the front seat and buckled me in before kissing my cheek.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll get you to that hospital in no time," he smiled before closing the door and running around to his side.

I held on to the seatbelt as he began driving like a maniac.

He had a big smile on his face.

He was excited about this baby.

He wanted to be a good father even though he is not that good with kids.

I can see has been trying.

He worked things out with Isabella's mom so that he could take her to the park every Friday.

He promised her that when the baby is born, he will carry the both of them to the park together.

Enzo made us join around five different parenting classes and I even caught him watching a video on how to be a good dad.

He was really supportive throughout my pregnancy.

His kindness ranged from leaving work to come cuddle me in the middle of the day to cooking the nastiest cravings I wanted in the middle of the night.

I couldn't have asked for a more supportive husband.

He held my hand tight as he sped up. "We're almost there, Elianna."

"Enzo, there is something I need to tell you," I said as my heart beat accelerated.

I haven't told him as yet.

"Go ahead, amore mio," he said with a smile while kissing my hand.

"My mom died in childbirth."

He sighed. "Elianna-"

"Just promise me if I don't make it-"

"Stop!" He shouted. "Nothing is going to happen. Just because your mother did does not mean you will too."

"I know but just incase..."

He shook his head. "Everything is going to be okay."

My papa told my mom that and it wasn't true.

Everything was not okay.

I was scared. I was terrified actually.

That thought kept me up at night but I just told him it was the baby kicking.

I wiped my eyes as I looked down on my big belly.

Maybe everything will be okay.

I wanted it to be okay.

I want to meet the little bundle of joy that grew inside of me and caused me so much trouble.

I wanted to watch mini Enzo or mini me running around with that white poodle we adopted a couple months ago.

The door opened and I turned.

"We're here," he said as he helped me out and picked up the bag. "Let's become parents."

As we neared the hall, my eyes widened when I saw everyone here.

Papa, Haze, Eve, Seb, Isabella, some of the staff, they were all here. Even Luca's fiancé was here with the twins.

My eyes watered as they all had big smiles on their faces.

"You can do this, big sister," Haze said before kissing my forehead.

I nodded my head.

"I can do this," I said before falling to the floor as another painful contraption hit me. "I can't do this!"

"Yes you can," Enzo said as he helped me up and carried me to the bed.

"The baby's coming now!" I shouted as the doctor ran in. "Take this pain away!"

"I'm sorry, it's too late for that. You need to push," she told me.

"No," I cried as I shook my head.

Enzo held my hand. "You can do this. You're the strongest person I know."

"Shut up!" I shouted as I tried to push. "This is your fault. I hate you for this!"

"I love you," he said as he squeezed my hand. "I'm sorry I did this to you but you made me do it."

I screamed as I pushed again. "Go to hell Enzo!"

Sweat trickled down my face.

"One more push, Mrs. Mariano!" The doctor said happily and I took a deep breath.

I used all my strength before I heard a baby crying.

I fell back on the bed as I could relax now.

"You did it!" Enzo said excited as he showered me with kisses.

I smiled.

I did it.

"Congratulations!" The doctor said as she handed me our baby. "You have a beautiful baby girl!"

I smiled as I held the tiny little baby in my eyes. She had a full head of black hair and she was so cute.

"So have you guys decided on a name?" The doctor asked and we both nodded.

I looked on Enzo. "Do you want to tell her?"

I smiled as he nodded his head. "Emilia Mariano, daughter of Enzo and Elianna Mariano."

"That is a lovely name," the doctor smiled before she went to get everyone.

I turned to him as I broke down again. "Thank you."

He frowned. "For what?"

"For giving me this."

If you told me a year ago that I would be happily married and in love with a mafia leader and holding his baby, I would have called you crazy.

Although we didn't start off as lovers and hated each other to the point where we wanted to kill each other, we grew and fell in love with each other.

He gave me something that I thought I would never find again, love.

I love Enzo Mariano with all my heart and I will never change our story.

"I should be thanking you," he said before crashing his lips on mine.

The End.

Thank you guys for reading Her Secret.
If you enjoyed it please vote! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 924 43
*A VACATION ROMANCE* (please remember this was my first attempt of writing a book and it probably sucks!) When π„π―πšπ§π πžπ₯𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐲 a smart bo...
1.1M 21.5K 46
π•π€π‹π„π‘πˆπ€ π…π€π˜π„ π’π€ππ“πˆπ€π†πŽ was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend would do everything together until somethi...
4M 121K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...
5.4M 186K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...