Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 99

29 1 0
By Demens88c

 And his eyes were covered with mucus on his face as if they were about to melt, and he turned to the team member who was stupidly in the opposite corner.

  If He Zhuo was present at this time, he would be able to recognize this mutated octopus as one of the four members of the previous life, the chef with a big belly.

  The air froze for half a minute, and everyone gasped.

  "Fuck... did you see..."

  "Tell me it's not true..."

  "Am I fucking in the late stages of poisoning? A octopus bigger than a house is glaring at me... This is a sci-fi movie..."

  Rosalin suspected that the toxin had entered her brain, she grabbed Ji Tingyu's wrist and asked without looking back, "Boss, have you seen it?"

  "Saw."

  "Could it be that the hallucinations after the trick are interlinked?"

  "Probably not, I haven't changed into Ultraman."

  Rosalin's heart skipped a beat, and she slowly swallowed her saliva: "You said if I close my eyes, will this thing disappear?"

  Ji Tingyu said seriously: "No, but it will make you disappear."

  The giant octopus moved, and five or six tentacles flew into the air at the same time. There were still uneaten fish and shrimp stuffed in the densely packed suction cups, dripping yellow soup, and they were about to hit their heads.

  "Run! Run up the stairs!"

  Rosalin and Ji Tingyu pulled the water pipe together and dragged everyone into the stairs, but in the end Ji Tingyu pushed him in and closed the door tightly: "Take care of them!"

  "Boss!" Rosalin turned and slammed on the door, only to see Ji Tingyu was hit hard on the waist by a thick tentacle in an instant, and was thrown directly from the ship.

  Humanoids are powerless against giants.

  Ji Tingyu only felt that all internal organs were shattered, two ribs were broken at least, and he flew several meters into the air over the railing.

  Just before he fell into the sea, the giant eagle flew low and gently lifted the cat's body. Ji Tingyu turned over enduring the severe pain and crawled on the giant eagle's back.

  "Advance to the left."

  "yes."

  Desert Qing circled to the left side of the octopus and flew obliquely past his head, Ji Tingyu threw a grenade, blowing up one of his tentacles.

  But the octopus didn't feel any pain, it just shook slightly, then turned around and threw seven or eight tentacles at them.

  Desert Qing quickly flew high and took him to a safe airspace.

  "Bro, how are you?"

  "I can't die..."

  Ji Tingyu was lying on his side, his chest was trembling with pain, the corner of his mouth was full of blood, flowing down his face into the eagle's quill.

  He choked up and explained: "Don't fly too far, fly around him, if he can't see us, he will...will enter the boat to find someone else."

  "Okay." Desert Green obeyed and flew around the octopus.

  Ji Tingyu pulled out the last grenade in his leg bag: "Xiaoqing, your body is about the same size as him, what are your chances of winning against him?"

  "Not at all." Desert Qing answered truthfully.

  "No normal octopus can grow to such a large size. He is a mutant, and his combat power has increased by a hundred times, while I am just an ordinary giant, not in the same order at all."

  "You mean that only mutants can fight him?"

  "Yes, he is the only mutant in our team."

  Ji Tingyu knew that he was referring to He Zhuo, but he didn't know how long it would take to arrive, and the octopus had already seen through their plan.

  "I can't wait, let's fight."

  After all, the octopus is still a person inside. Knowing that they deliberately attracted firepower, they drove their tentacles and began to chrysalis into the boat.

  When Ji Tingyu waited for him to be halfway through the chrysalis, he ordered Desert Qing to go around behind him, and was about to use the last grenade to blow him between the eyes, which was his weakness.

  The giant eagle tilted its body and got closer and closer to the octopus, fifty meters, forty meters, thirty meters, and the last ten meters, and now!

  The giant eagle flew to the best throwing point on the side of the octopus. Ji Tingyu stood up and swung his arms. Just as he was about to throw the grenade, he saw that the octopus did not move, but its eyes rolled a quarter of a circle to the side. Stare at them.

  "His eyes move!"

  It was too late when Ji Tingyu found out, the thickest tentacle of the octopus lurking behind him soared into the sky in an instant, hitting them with all its strength like a wall, this blow would definitely shatter Desert Qing's bones.

  "Damn it!" Ji Tingyu cursed, leaping up and kicking towards the giant eagle's back, the internal impact caused him to fall quickly, and the tentacles brushed his feathers and swept across, heading straight for Ji Tingyu!

  The cat tilted its body in panic and avoided it, and fell straight off the eagle's back.

  The bottom is a boat, not the sea, and at the height of a three-story building, his head is still upside down, and his brains will explode.

  "Brother!" Desert Green was frightened and flew towards him at the fastest speed, but was intercepted by the octopus tentacles and entangled his wings.

  The team members in the stairs smashed the door desperately to get out, but were blocked by the octopus head.

  His purpose is clear and obvious, that is to make Ji Tingyu die in front of the team members.

  The cat was powerless to save itself anymore, took one last look at them, held the stone around its neck tightly, and muttered a word of apology.

  The wind was blowing all over his body, and a huge air current engulfed the waves and swept towards him.

  Before he could make a distinction, he heard a wolf howl that almost tore through the wind, resounding through the sky and the earth in an instant, piercing the eardrums to tear and bleed.

  He Zhuo jumped off the helicopter at a height of 20 meters away from him, and transformed into a shape in the air. His silver-gray body drew an arc at the speed of life and death, and grabbed Ji Tingyu at the last second before his head touched the ground. Roll over and into the boat.

  The cat was unharmed in the wolf king's mouth, but He Zhuo's back hit the guardrail hard, and blood oozed from his mouth.

  He closed his eyes in pain, ignoring himself at all, stood up and put the kitten down, stuck out his tongue and licked it twice.

  The kitten raised his hand with difficulty to caress his kiss.

  "I thought I was really done this time..."

  The wolf king let out a wild roar, his eyes suddenly turned scarlet, and his body's anger soared like Yama: "I'm going to tear him apart!"

  The giant wolf rushed out full of anger, and started a fight with the mutant octopus.

  The nerves in Ji Tingyu's brain finally relaxed, and he dragged his body to lean against the railing.

  His eyes were so blurred by He Zhuo's blood that he couldn't see clearly. He raised his hand to wipe it twice, and then touched the stone on his neck. His own blood merged with He Zhuo's blood and slowly penetrated into the stone.

  A strange red light lit up in front of his eyes, and the stone suddenly became as hot as molten iron, burning a layer of skin off his palm in an instant.

  Ji Tingyu exclaimed and wanted to throw the stone out, but the moment he stretched out his hand, dusty memories came flooding back.

  Nightmarish sounds and images exploded in his mind.

  "Because Director Ji made a major decision-making mistake, all 53 members of the reporter department were killed in the tavern bombing. It is now decided to press them to a military court and the trial will start in January."

  "How? Did he plead guilty?"

  "No, he pleaded not guilty and broke two fingers."

  "Adjust the electric current to 150 volts, and drag you into a confinement room after the end. You are not allowed to eat for three days, and the dose of medicine is increased."

  "The family members of the deceased are all outside the door, and Ji Tingyu must pay for his life!"

  "Push him out, if you don't believe him, he won't bow his head."

  "Mr. William! He killed himself!"

  "Get some medicine, don't let him die."

  "Finally confessed, right? Let's send him back to China."

  "You have been out for seven or eight years, and you have become useless?"

  "Young master He came to propose. You should marry for our family. With your current inhuman appearance, who else would want you but him? Serve him well on the wedding night, you know?"

  "Brother, don't go...You can tie me up..."

  "It's disgusting, I said, don't force yourself like this."

  "Mr. is back, and he was mad at you and left."

  "You don't take medicine well, it's really a headache."

  "It's snowing today and there's no sun."

  "Xiao Ji, the stone can't be found."

  "No one remembers my name..."

  "I found a lot of models to hold a party at home, you should come too."

  "Sir, I'm going on a business trip, can you... touch my ear?"

  "Let's talk about it when you come back."

Chapter 61 Don't You Want Me?

  Ji Tingyu didn't last until the moment of He Zhuo's victory.

  At that time, the giant wolf had already shredded seven or eight tentacles of the giant octopus, and the deck was full of steaming octopus limbs. The ocean below the cruise ship was stained a stenchy red, and the tumbling waves beat them into disgusting foam.

  The battle was not easy.

  He Zhuo was comparable in strength to him, and while severely injuring the opponent, he was also seriously injured, with blood-red wounds all over his body.

  The crescent-shaped lacerations on the two blades are the most serious, and the white bones are exposed in the wet black and red fur, which looks shocking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MIRACLES By Navya

Fanfiction

41.6K 1.2K 26
13 year old Faye Potter was running as fast as she could, Dudley and his gang were chasing after her. She was desperate for a miracle to happen and t...
96.4K 2.8K 71
Ye Yuanxian is an important male supporting character in the upgrade of the big male protagonist. In the first half of his life, his only wish is to...
205 96 12
Just imagine if, for some weird reason, the Messiah wasn't born 2000 years ago but came much later in the future. There'll be no AD or BC, so the yea...
8.6K 162 6
So this maybe a shu vs free x valt type of story so please comment if I should add lui to fight for valt's love or should it be a free x valt x shu s...