Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 89

46 2 0
By Demens88c

 "Why waste all this effort, you just stick two branches for me."

  "I can't see you being wronged like this."

  "Oh... so this is called being wronged."

  Ji Tingyu's voice sounded a bit muffled, He Zhuo carefully held up his face: "What's wrong? Don't you like it?"

  The cat shook its head, caressing the pair of white jade kittens who seemed to be warming with He Zhuo's fingers, and felt that the heart had become a bottle filled with sea water, and the emotion was about to burst through the throat and pour out.

  "You can really spoil me..."

  Even this kind of shit is all over the place.

  He Zhuo laughed, and lightly touched his forehead.

  "I'm just you. Who else will I spoil if I don't spoil you?"

  Ji Tingyu's nose was sour, and half drunk and half awake, he leaned his forehead on his shoulder, and his tail came out from the opening of his skirt, showing him a fluffy heart.

  After the match, he flicked his tail, and Xin Xin was photographed in front of He Zhuo.

  "Return the gift, I reward you." The kitten's tone was arrogant.

  He Zhuo grabbed the heart from the air, and put it into his chest carefully.

  "Where did you learn these little tricks?"

  "Then I don't know anything..."

  "Only coaxed me?"

  Otherwise, who would dare to coax me.

  "I only liked you, who else would I coax if I didn't coax you?"

  He Zhuo was swayed by the sweetness of the honey, picked him up like a fool who just fell in love, and turned around in circles: "Xiao Mi, I like you."

  Ji Tingyu felt a sense of accomplishment.

  Shouting in my heart: Yes! Yes! That's it! I can tease him too!

  She pretended to be calm and calm: "Isn't it just a word? As for being so happy, it's no surprise."

  He Zhuo knew that he must be farting again, so he didn't expose it. Ask him if the cigarette holder is the right size.

  "It's suitable, but when did you know the size of my finger? I haven't seen you measure it."

  "I found out that night."

  "Huh? When?"

  "The day you type it out for me."

  "..."

  "Then tonight, I'll call you..." he said in a very low voice.

  He Zhuo laughed narrowly: "Just call me?"

  "... Bite is fine."

  "What else? Have I gone back in time?"

  "...Okay, do it, do it."

  He was so ashamed that he couldn't bear it, and He Zhuo became more and more aggressive. He wrapped his arms around his waist with his fingertips around the thin belt, and his intoxicated voice was wrapped in the night wind: "Ride yourself, are you willing?" ?"

  "You!" Ji Tingyu was extremely embarrassed: "It's fine! Can you stop talking! The waste in your head can dye the sea yellow!"

  He Zhuo laughed muffledly, stepped back step by step, sat on the sofa, and brought Ji Tingyu to him.

  Ji Tingyu opened his legs and sat on his lap. He Zhuo held his cool ankle, hid it in his coat to keep warm.

  "A cigarette holder coaxed you to be so obedient, shouldn't I have taken it out?" He rested his chin on the top of the cat's hair, coaxing him like a child.

  Ji Tingyu was on alcohol, and muttered sleepily: "I want to sleep in a small sleeping bag tonight."

  "Well, why do you want to sleep with it?"

  "I just thought about it..."

  "I haven't seen you sleep a few times in total. I think you don't like it."

  "I don't like it, but you bite my ass every time I change back." He rubbed his face, and was encouraged by the alcohol to confess honestly: "It's easy to dream about you at night."

  "What did I do in my dream?"

  "In the dream, in the dream..." He closed his eyes and nodded, his voice became smaller and smaller: "You feed me fruit, and you still feed me when I'm full, it's very annoying..."

  "Wine berries?"

  "I don't know, I don't know... So kittens are also greedy for alcohol..." He wrinkled his nose and stuffed it into the fabric on He Zhuo's chest, his trembling eyelashes were so wet that the wolf king's heart was easily caught by the cat. claw capture.

  "Not only cats are greedy, but wolves are also greedy."

  "Huh? But I drank all the wine..."

  He raised his head, two tears flowed in the blink of an eye, and looked at He Zhuo mistyly like that: "What should I do?"

  "Look at your performance tonight."

  The body is held obliquely and laid down, with one leg resting on the shoulder.

  He Zhuo kissed his eyes and the back of his ears, opened his lips to suck his fruity tongue, and finally lifted his skirt, and squeezed into the plump softness with his big hands.

  The whiteness of pure desire grows from the dull dark green.

  Tender and full, overflowing from between the fingers.

  "Well... don't be here..."

  The cat protested softly, curling its tail into its lap.

  He Zhuo could only hug him horizontally, and the dark green dress fell from his arms, swaying in the wind.

  "Compensate me, I'll give you the berries, and you make me some wine to drink."

  -

  A big swaying boat, a damp private room, and a slightly drunken kitten.

  It is more suitable for doing something to warm each other than snowy nights.

  Ji Tingyu was especially obedient tonight, being tossed so pitifully while riding on the horse, tears streamed down his face.

  Even so, he didn't hide, and asked He Zhuo to tie him up if he couldn't ride anymore.

  The two arms are tied to the chandelier by the man's belt, and the thin body becomes a sail full of fragrant wind, and He Zhuo is a boat galloping under him.

  He Zhuo is not vicious tonight, he knows that a kitten who is willing to satisfy himself when drunk must be treated gently.

  Compared to Ji Tingyu's love affairs where carpe diem is the most important thing, and he wants to have fun when he is comfortable, He Zhuo has much more scruples.

  Be clean, be comfortable, be comforted and cuddled, and give him enough emotional foreplay and compliments.

  "Good boy, that's great, just be nice, well done."

  "Okay, I'll give you all. Can you hold on?"

  Under the palm is his slightly convex belly.

  Ji Tingyu broke down and cried out a few words.

  He Zhuo protected his waist and laughed: "Do you want support?"

  "Well, just for you, hold your legs yourself."

  The arm was put down, held in the palm and rubbed, Ji Tingyu was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes, curled up into a ball and nestled into his arm.

  "It's so good to eat. Take a while and feed you again."

  The cat flicked its tail lazily.

  She was about to fall asleep at first, but when He Zhuo touched his left ear, she trembled in stress: "Ugh—"

  "What's wrong? Avoid me?" He Zhuo was stabbed by the defense in his eyes.

  "No, my flowers are about to fall..."

  Ji Tingyu touched his ear, the blue viburnum was still in his ear hole.

  "Can't flowers fall?"

  What kind of weird attention is this?

  But Ji Tingyu said very seriously: "It's unlucky if it falls, and we will be separated..."

  "All right."

  He Zhuo respected his weird obsessions and helped him protect the little flowers on his ears, but he couldn't help being evil in his bones and bargained: "Hey, let me do it twice, and I won't let your flowers fall."

  -

  Towards the early morning, the shaking sails died down.

  The bed sheet was crumpled, Ji Tingyu lay on it and buried his face in the pillow, while He Zhuo sat under the bed with one leg bent, helping him cut his toenails.

  The clothes of the two of them were so dirty that they couldn't wear them, so they took them off and threw them aside. They only wore the same style of underwear.

  After cutting the nails, He Zhuo stood up and kissed him, then turned and walked to the bathroom.

  "What are you going to do?"

  Ji Tingyu is like this every time he finishes, a little inseparable from people.

  "I'll twist a towel to help you wipe off your back."

  "Oh... Actually, I'm not in a hurry to wipe..."

  The more Ji Tingyu spoke, the lower his voice became.

  "What?" He Zhuo leaned over to support his neck.

  "I said no need to wipe it... I'll do it tomorrow..."

  After speaking, he was so embarrassed that his ears drooped like a wet puppy.

  He Zhuo could hear the pity in his words, as if the destination of those things should not be on the back.

  "Xiaoyu, if you like my stuff, I can stay in it every time in the future, but it must be cleaned up now, otherwise you won't be able to sleep at night."

  "I don't like it! Don't be complacent!"

  Ji Tingyu kicked him back angrily.

  He Zhuo laughed out loud, his voice full of satisfaction and joy.

  He wiped Ji Tingyu's back with a hot towel, put on dry sheets, and threw the dirty clothes into the bathroom.

  At first I wanted to give someone an essential oil massage, but when I came back, I found that the omega on the bed was gone, but the pillow was puffed up, and a warm orange kitten ball was hidden under it, sleeping soundly while hugging my little felt wolf. There is still the blue viburnum in Maodudu's ear socket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.8K 13
in which destiny brings two bonded lives together, but alas, neither of them gave a fuck. until a bard started writing songs of the two of them. ❝...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
79.7K 2.2K 73
1. The title is what the book is all about. 2. Requests are open and I'm looking forward to your ideas 😊. SEND ME A MESSAGE for requests or suggest...
284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...