Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 88

46 1 0
By Demens88c

"Go away, you pervert!"

  If he knew that what He Zhuo wanted was this, he wouldn't open his mouth even if he was beaten to death.

  No matter how dull an omega is, he knows how private this is.

  Pad in that kind of place, bear all the rain of confusion and fascination when the estrus collapses, not to mention being touched by alpha, even if they look at it, they won't let them take a look.

  "Can't you? This is the second time you have offered to give me something."

  He Zhuo took out that invincible aggrieved tone again.

  "Don't pretend to be pitiful! This trick is useless!"

  "But I heard that other O's would hand their handkerchiefs to their alpha to wash."

  "so what?"

  "I have never washed, and I will never die in peace."

  "Your uncle, you must be sick!"

  Ji Tingyu made him laugh angrily, stood up and was about to leave.

  He Zhuo stepped forward with his long legs, pulled him into his arms, and murmured coaxingly against the tips of his ears: "Xiao Mi, give it to me, okay?"

  "What's the good of that—well."

  Ji Tingyu's body was softened by his hand reaching into the skirt.

  "That's your most private thing. I want to know if I have the right."

  Do you really don't know! I let you...

  He felt dizzy just thinking about those restricted-level pictures, and seeing He Zhuo's posture of not letting him go if he couldn't get a handkerchief, he could only compromise with his blushing face: "I'm in my bag, the interlayer , get it yourself..."

  "Give it to me? Your little handkerchief."

  "Do you want to love..."

  "Yes! Of course!"

  He Zhuo lived like a bastard who got his sweetheart's personal property, and then shamelessly went too far: "Have you used any?"

  "Stinky rascal! I'll kill you!"

  The author has something to say:

  He Dalang: Do everything possible to get his wife's original taste.

  Maomao: No one ever said that he would be so shameless after falling in love!

  In the future, when the wolf looks at any posture but the cat is shy and unwilling, He Zhuo belike: Xiao Mi, I can't copy you like this, I won't die in peace (innocent face)

Chapter 55 Let Me Twice Again

  Sailing at night is like catching fog on the sea.

  The clouds above the head are as dark and bottomless as the water under the feet, and the cruise ship is sandwiched between two thick clouds like the stuffing of Hong Kong-style dim sum, drifting with the current.

  Ji Tingyu leaned on the side of the boat, only felt that the boat was going too fast, and felt the wind hurt his face, and then remembered He Zhuo's confession to the captain: We are here for honeymoon, there is no necessary destination, so don't be too rigid about the route at night Yes, just find a place with a good view and just float around casually.

  So it wasn't that the boat was going fast, it was that he was shaking badly.

  There is also a row of turtles running in the sky, which is a sign of drunkenness.

  "I seem to be drunk..."

  He turned back to look for He Zhuo, and as soon as he turned his head, the tip of his nose wiped a bit of soft cloth, and when he raised his eyes, he saw that he hadn't gone away at all, and was always behind him.

  Alpha's chest is like the ocean in the still night, and his solid arms are like reefs in the ocean, silently guarding his side.

  "It's okay to be drunk, it's all fruit wine, rub it for you at night, and you won't have any headache the next day."

  He Zhuo rubbed against his ear, took another drink from the cup, and poured it mouth to mouth into his mouth.

  Ji Tingyu tasted a waxy texture, and the aftertaste was thick and fruity.

  "What wine?"

  "kitten."

  "oh......"

  He remembered that night in Harry's bar, being punished by He Zhuo pushing him on the floor, and the other party had a similar taste of alcohol in his mouth.

  "You seem to like drinking this?"

  "Well, because the person I like likes."

  This was the only wine that Ji Tingyu liked in his previous life.

  Thanks to it, He Zhuo had the opportunity to accompany him through the absurd and chaotic estrus period induced by alcohol.

  But it wasn't a good night.

  He Zhuo tried his best to please his lover, and he was ecstatic like a kid when he got the response, but before he had time to express his heart to Ji Tingyu, he was pushed away by the ill cat.

  After that, there was more violent collapse and hysteria.

  Ji Tingyu looked at him as if looking at garbage again, and He Zhuo was also stimulated to swear at each other. They were like two destined parallel tracks. After a brief intersection, they never reunited.

  So Ji Tingyu didn't know until his death that He Zhuo rushed back that night in order to give him his favorite wine.

  Kitten Whiskey stopped production in the second year after he left Newell. He Zhuo went to the former site of foreign distillery for a long time to find a retired distiller and got the last bottle of Kitten.

  Similarly, He Zhuo didn't know that the reason why Ji Tingyu waited until late at night in front of the flower bed that night was because he wanted to ask him for help with his last breath.

  As luck would have it, regret is like the pores of tangerine peel, dry and sour.

  When He Zhuo thought of those past events again, he felt as if a century had passed.

  "How did I not know I liked this?"

  Ji Tingyu asked him drunkenly.

  He Zhuo didn't make a sound, took off his coat and wrapped it around him, brushed up his long hair blown by the sea breeze, and used his own tie clip to help him pin it behind his ears.

  "I once visited the Clinelligee distillery where the kittens were produced. It was like an isolated pasture, with Sutherland's coat of arms - a wild Scottish highland cat - as its wine label. ."

  "The hard-working long-haired folded ears," Ji Tingyu thought of a relative of his who was young but determined to be a security guard. "If I remember correctly, they are very good at helping humans guard warehouses."

  "No." He Zhuo's eyes showed teasing, "In order to prevent mice, the winery has raised many highland cats, but there is not a single mouse, but they often become drunk because they eat the berries for wine making."

  Ji Tingyu: "Pfft."

  "The kitten doesn't want to go to work either."

  "Hmm, drunk berry cats can be seen everywhere in the winery, lying sprawled on the ground, their stomachs are bulging, their mouths are dyed red, and they are snoring like tractors." He Zhuo said and looked at him With a glance: "It's exactly the same as when you were brutalized.

  "I don't snore."

  Ji Tingyu swears that he sleeps honestly.

  "Be honest? You can only be honest when you sleep in my arms."

  "Once you are put in a sleeping bag, lie down obediently with the little wolf in your arms before going to bed, and when you wake up the next day, your head and feet will fall off, and the little wolf will be bitten by you, and you will be bitten by the cub on your tongue." The thorn is stuck and cannot be removed."

  To count down the bad habits in Ji Tingyu's life, He Zhuo can count them all.

  Picky eaters, bedridden, smug, sitting or sleeping, and the oral period that only children have.

  "You don't tell me that I don't even know that I have so many problems, why don't I change it?" Ji Tingyu tried insincerely.

  He Zhuo immediately frowned: "You change your fart, no matter how many problems there are, I'm not used to them."

  Ji Tingyu burst out laughing.

  If He Zhuo was in ancient times, he would definitely be a fool.

  "Come on, Mr. He, I'll light you a cigarette."

  He was low-lying to serve others, but before he touched the cigarette case, he was grabbed by the wrist, and He Zhuo pinched his index finger and put a ring on it.

  Ji Tingyu almost thought that he was going to propose like this, and subconsciously held his breath, but when he took a closer look, he realized that it was not a ring, but it looked very similar to a ring.

  A golden plain circle with two sharp horns like snail tentacles protruding from it, and a kitten made of white chalcedony, only the size of a grain of rice, is inlaid on one corner, smiling and squinting, looking naive.

  "What is this?"

  Ji Tingyu liked it, but he didn't know what to use it for.

  He Zhuo took out a cigarette and sandwiched it between the two white jade kittens. The kitten opened its paws and hugged the cigarette body tightly, tightly stuck.

  "Give you a small gadget for smoking, so that you don't get upset by the smell of cigarettes on your hands."

  Ji Tingyu is not addicted to cigarettes. He only smokes two cigarettes when he is refreshed from fatigue. After smoking, he dislikes the smell on his hands and has to rub it under the faucet seven or eight times before it stops.

  Sometimes when he gets bored, he doesn't need to hold it with his hands. He just sticks two branches and smokes them. If he is a bit lazy, he doesn't even stick the branches, but clips them directly to the spring of the pistol. Every time he raises the gun to smoke, it's like shooting himself. .

  He Zhuo watched it once and laughed for a long time.

  I found someone to order this cigarette holder overnight.

  The prime circle was already made, but good-quality white chalcedony is rare, and he didn't want to use inferior products for Ji Tingyu, so he waited until now.

  "Just for... for me to smoke? Did you grind this cat yourself?"

  "See? The mouth on the left is worn a little crookedly. I wanted to redo it, but it still looks like when you were angry, so I kept it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
8.6K 162 6
So this maybe a shu vs free x valt type of story so please comment if I should add lui to fight for valt's love or should it be a free x valt x shu s...
8.7K 230 15
Natasha's little dove (republished!) this is my story- it's my new account! natasha on her pathway to righting all her wrongs stumbles across a youn...
10.9K 821 5
Ipkknd continuation story