Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 87

47 1 0
By Demens88c

 "Who says cats have to wear bells?"

  "No, but—"

  "What's the fart without you."

  "Oh, don't be angry, I just think their cats like this."

  "Who told you that cats like it? Cats like to grab and play with kinetic energy. What is the use of hanging a bell around their neck besides restraining them? Isn't it just a ringing dog chain?"

  "What fuck!" Morris said with a hellish expression: "I think you look pretty on the dog leash, didn't Director Ji also restrain you and imprison you?"

  "You also see what he means?"

  "No...don't tell me you're looking forward to it!"

  Morris rolled his eyes almost to the sky.

  He Zhuo glanced at him like an idiot: "What do you know, what kind of bondage is this?"

  ——This is clearly a reward.

  It is a sincere heart, a hidden love, and a possessive desire that a proud cat is ashamed to say.

  With such a mood in mind, he quickly left the spot and found his kitten on the deck.

  Rosalin was telling ghost stories to Meng Fan, and he was so frightened that he retracted his feet and pointed at the corner of Ji Tingyu's mouth in surprise: "Boss, why are you vomiting blood!"

  "Where did the blood come from?"

  Ji Tingyu took off his sunglasses, and when he was about to wipe his mouth and chin, a hand snapped it away. He Zhuo leaned over and kissed his lips, and licked the red mark with the tip of his tongue.

  "Not blood, watermelon juice."

  Everyone booed for a while: "I can't see! I'm going to be blind!"

  He Zhuo sat down beside Ji Tingyu, and fished his little feet out of the water.

  The kitten was angry: "Who told you to kiss me?"

  "Taste how sweet the wine you just drank."

  "You can taste fart!"

  "I really didn't taste the sweetness, but it was a bit sour and sharp."

  "There is something even more beneficial, do you want to try it!"

  Ji Tingyu licked the corner of his mouth exaggeratedly on purpose, and even thought he swallowed greasy, disgusting you!

  Unexpectedly, He Zhuo's eyes dimmed, and he asked lightly, "Are you sure you want to seduce me in public?"

  "How did I seduce you?!"

  Can't you see that I'm deliberately disgusting you!

  Of course He Zhuo couldn't see it.

  In his eyes, all behaviors of cats have a soft filter of cuteness or sexiness.

  He showed his belly, and He Zhuo wanted to suck him.

  He raised his four claws, and He Zhuo wanted to bite his feet again.

  He opened his mouth, and He Zhuo could recall that his tongue was slippery.

  There were tears at the end of his eyes, what He Zhuo saw was his choking when he was blocked.

  He stared over pitifully, and He Zhuo knew that a bad idea to bite himself off appeared in his head again.

  So all the teasing turned into teasing, and all the tsundereness turned into coquettishness. He Zhuo pinched his chin, and kindly reminded him word by word in his ear:

  "Baby, if you deliberately lick things in front of me again, I will really burst your mouth."

  The author has something to say:

  Maomao: No way, it is my fate to be misunderstood.

Chapter 54 Give it to me

  The little swan's episode didn't spoil Ji Tingyu's mood, and he didn't even ask He Zhuo a question.

  Because he knew the wolf too well.

  Loyalty and protection are the spirits imprinted in the blood of the wolf king. With deep affection and self-discipline, they will only fall in love with one partner in their lives, and they will never see the second person at all.

  If you have the time to be jealous, you might as well think about what to wear for a candlelight dinner.

  Coming out in a hurry, Ji Tingyu only brought leather clothes and overalls, and stood on the deck carefully arranged by He Zhuo, just like a pirate boarding a ship to rob, only missing a blindfold.

  "Did you say you did it on purpose? I won't eat it!" The kitten collapsed on the bed full of clothes, and punched the air several times.

  He Zhuo knelt under the bed and put on socks for him: "That outfit is pretty good, it's cool."

  "I don't want to be cool! I want to be romantic! I want to be stylish!"

  This was the first candlelight dinner in his life, Ji Tingyu didn't want to be looked like a child by He Zhuo.

  "So are you nervous?"

  "You are nervous, your whole family is nervous!"

  Who is not on a first date, what's wrong with being nervous?

  He Zhuo smiled, stood up and pulled him in front of him, took out a little water on his fingers, gently inserted it into the cat's forehead hair, and pulled it back.

  "Put your bangs up to make you look more mature."

  "Really? How about some hairspray?"

  "No, the hair gel is too hard, I want to kiss your hair later."

  "Then you can borrow my suit again, and I brought the leather shoes."

  "Are you sure?" He Zhuo tilted his head to look at him.

  "I'm glad you value our first date so much, but Xiaoyu, I'm doing this to make you happy, not to torment you. What kind of date is this if you sit in a suit and tie for two hours?"

  "My God, I actually think what you said makes sense."

  "Hmm, leave the style to me, as long as you are comfortable."

  In the end, Ji Tingyu didn't wear a suit, let alone a leather jacket.

  He Zhuo helped him carefully choose a...skirt.

  The dark green silk dress, embroidered with a few glittering gold threads, flowed down his slender waist, making those long legs especially sexy.

  "The first day I saw you, I wanted to put on a dress I made for you."

  "You did this?"

  "Well, it started from raising silkworms and spinning silk."

  In his view, making clothes, tying hair, and preparing surprises for the sweetheart is as romantic as reserving privileges.

  Every time I think of Ji Tingyu's body being wrapped in the fabric that I wove by myself, it is as satisfying as nestling in my arms.

  "How many gifts have you prepared for me?"

  The cat's voice was a little dry.

  "A lot, probably will surprise you all night."

  "You make me look so inferior. I'm not prepared for anything but my mouth."

  "Then come and kiss me."

  He Zhuo raised his head, looking at him with obsessive eyes that made people shy.

  "Very beautiful, little princess."

  "I'm ready to be pampered by you."

  I rely on...

  This sentence was too lethal, Ji Tingyu was so ashamed that he wanted to get into the bottom of the boat, stumbling and lowered his head, and fed his tongue into his mouth.

  A kiss is over.

  He hopped off the bed with his skirt up and walked to the mirror.

  "So your fetish is wearing skirts on me?"

  "more than."

  "It's not just that you are so righteous, what else is there to confess quickly!"

  He Zhuo's eyes lingered on his shoulders, which are very suitable for being bound, for a moment, and then quickly moved away.

  "You can't stand it now, and it will scare you away if you say it."

  "You will scare me away if you say it in the future."

  "Is it not possible in the future?"

  His voice was so lonely, it made Ji Tingyu's heart ache inexplicably: "It seems that it's not impossible..."

  "Thank you, I'm looking forward to it."

  "I rely on you rascal, and you plot against me again!"

  The cat pricked up its ears angrily, jumped onto his back with hands and feet, and was carried out of the box all the way.

  There was no one on the huge deck, only rose petals and a crystal dining table all over the floor, a piano was placed in a dark corner, and a gentleman in a tuxedo was playing Schumann's symphony "In the Late Night".

  He Zhuo didn't let the little princess' precious feet touch the ground, and carried him all the way to the sofa in front of the dining table. The sea breeze rolled the petals onto He Zhuo's shoulders.

  "Why is there Qionghua?"

  Ji Tingyu plucked a small blue flower from his shoulder, "Have you arrived at Volcano City so soon?"

  "It's far away, maybe I came to welcome you in advance."

  The color of the flower was close to He Zhuo's eyes, so he wiped the petals clean, and inserted the thin stem into Ji Tingyu's ear hole: "Let me make you a pair of Qionghua earrings."

  The cat's eyelashes trembled, and it froze.

  "What's wrong?"

  "No..." Ji Tingyu wanted to say something, but it was hard to say, and he changed the subject abruptly: "Me too, let me give you a gift, what do you want?"

  He didn't say anything about He Zhuo and didn't force him to ask. He lowered his eyes and thought about it.

  "I heard that war correspondents go out on location in harsh conditions, without clean clothes to change and wash, so many omega will prepare a small absorbent handkerchief for themselves, and put it on when they are in heat. Have you ever put it on?"

  Ji Tingyu was stunned for a second, and then the hairs all over his body exploded, and he roared in embarrassment: "I will pity you!"

  "I don't have an uncle, I'm afraid I won't be able to enjoy this blessing, you might as well take pity on me and put it on my face."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 230 15
Natasha's little dove (republished!) this is my story- it's my new account! natasha on her pathway to righting all her wrongs stumbles across a youn...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
73.5K 2.8K 13
in which destiny brings two bonded lives together, but alas, neither of them gave a fuck. until a bard started writing songs of the two of them. ❝...