Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 85

52 3 0
By Demens88c

 He looked disgusted, but he ate very deliciously.

  After eating, I fell asleep again. In the past two days, my physical strength was lost too quickly, and I needed a lot of sleep to make up for it.

  He Zhuo finished reading the German picture book to him, dimmed the nightlight by one brightness, and took out the collar around his neck to look carefully.

  A thin black leather belt, one finger wide.

  In the middle is an amber hollowed-out jade bell, with an ice-blue dzi embedded in the bell.

  This is the color of their two eyes.

  Needless to say, He Zhuo understood what he wanted to express.

  ——I will lock your eyes in my gaze, and give you the right to occupy me forever.

  These two people's mobile phones have been turned off for the past few days, and dozens of messages and missed calls rang as soon as they were turned on.

  Howard's call came in first:

  "What's going on? I heard that you built a big iron bucket and locked Director Ji in it and won't you let him out? All the team members have sued me! Let it out quickly! Don't make a fool of yourself!"

  "No, I'm with him when he's in heat."

  After finishing speaking, he thought about it seriously: "If I really want to close it, I won't give others a chance to sue."

  Howard: "..."

  "You sound like you're very happy? How about these few days? Don't worry about Director Ji's body. I'll tell you that there is a very high chance of breaking up if there is disharmony during the estrus period!"

  The old lion king tried to give some advice to his grandson as someone who had been there, but He Zhuo only heard one sentence, "Isn't it wonderful these days?" At that time, his brows were raised and his face sank: "Are you asking about the sex life between me and my lover? Are you Do you want to be shameless?"

  Howard: "...No, are you sick?"

  "I won't tell you how good he is whether he's sick or not."

  "Go away! You ecstatic brat! But why do you keep hearing the sound of tractors? You couldn't have wronged Director Ji in Daye!"

  He Zhuo was taken aback for a moment, looking at the kitten in his arms that was so tired that it returned to its original shape, sleeping soundly on its back with its four paws up, its belly heaving up and down, snoring sweetly and thunderously.

  "Don't worry about it, help me grant him a week off. I'll take him on honeymoon."

  -

  The estrus period has just ended, and the honeymoon period has begun again.

  The team members felt that they hadn't seen Ji Tingyu for a long time, and Meng Fan complained to him on behalf of Ai Ai.

  "Boss! Why are you and Mr. He not at the base! Isn't it the estrus period? As for four days! Iron ingots have to be ground to produce sparks!"

  "Not at all, but we decided to give ourselves a few days off."

  Meng Fan: "Quickly retract that sentence!"

  "It can't be withdrawn, take a good look at the house."

  Ji Tingyu hung up the communication, shook the cruise ticket to Las Vegas in a good mood, stepped on the gas pedal to the bottom, and the red Wrangler galloped across the cracked asphalt road.

  Half an hour later, we arrived at a small supply station at the junction of Niweier and Kangong.

  The old supply station was painted in red and yellow colors. He Zhuo was sitting on the bench in front of the station with his legs crossed. There was a large bag of things beside him, and he was holding a half-lit cigarette in his hand.

  Ji Tingyu collided with his eyes through the windshield, but instead of slowing down, he drove over quickly. When he was only half a meter away from him, he made a beautiful flick of the tail, and the snow was immediately lifted up. high.

  The cat gave the wolf king a disgraceful meeting as a counterattack for being bullied to the point of crying last night.

  "Where is the little wolf sitting here in a daze, where is your master?"

  The little wolf patted the dust and strolled to his master, leaned over, lowered his head, and fed the cigarette in his hand to his lips.

  "My owner committed the crime of discarding pets yesterday, and will be punished by pets tonight. Maybe he was scared away."

  "Ha." Ji Tingyu opened his mouth and bit the soft cigarette butt, raised his sharp eyes and gave him a hard look.

  Scare the farts away, I call this self-inflicted trap, do you understand?

  He arrogantly exhaled smoke rings, removed the generous sunglasses on his face, opened the trunk, and raised his hand to "beep-beep-" and honked the horn twice.

  He Zhuo saw a car full of glacier roses in the slowly lifted trunk, and Ji Tingyu moved forward surrounded by roses, and raised a bright smile towards him.

  "Let's go! Take you to elope!"

Chapter 52

  On the way to elope, even the wind blowing across my cheeks was tender.

  Today is a rare sunny day in Newell. The dappled sunlight leaks through the snow jackets on both sides of the road, drawing light and dark dividing lines on the cat's face.

  He Zhuo simply tore down the shed roof of the shepherd and made him stand up and shout to the wind.

  He loosened his long hair and casually draped it over his shoulders. The leather jacket on his upper body was in the shape of the wind, and further down, his thin waist covered with red marks was bound into He Zhuo's belt.

  Every tightly buttoned metal buckle shows Alpha's extreme possessiveness.

  They did a lot of things along the way.

  Take a photo with the cat and cat castle that is getting far away, help herdsmen chase the scattered sheep, put a lot of glacier roses in front of the monkey's grave, and share a piece of their own wedding candy between kisses.

  At that time, He Zhuo had just driven the Wrangler out of the road, when Ji Tingyu suddenly stopped him: "Stop at ten o'clock."

  "receive."

  He Zhuo immediately stopped the car and asked him if he had a mission?

  In the next second, he was covered by a fiery figure. The cat parted his lips and said, "The task is to kiss for five minutes."

  The taste of mind-to-heart and soul-body union is especially wonderful.

  When their eyes collide, an unknown flame can be sparked.

  Ji Tingyu bit the chocolate in his mouth, and poured the sweet flow into his mouth.

  He Zhuo stretched out his arms and pressed the kitten into his arms, opened his chin and deepened the kiss to the fullest.

  At that moment, everything around them seemed to be far away from them, only two palpitations in the narrow Wrangler were left that were more and more converging.

  After the kiss was over, He Zhuo gently licked his lips as usual.

  Ji Tingyu waited obediently, a series of fine ripples appeared on the tip of his heart.

  "I swallowed all the sugar."

  He opened his mouth to show He Zhuo.

  The latter gave him another kiss as a reward.

  "Like my stuff?"

  "Hmm." The cat's face was full of pride when it announced its sovereignty: "Mine, only I know what it smells like."

  AO's pheromones are contained in various body fluids. When He Zhuo no longer deliberately suppresses it, Ji Tingyu can taste him anytime, anywhere.

  This is a secret love story between them alone, a scent code that outsiders cannot intervene but they can understand each other just by looking at each other, and it is an exclusive privilege that He Zhuo has strictly guarded for him for more than ten years.

  Ji Tingyu expressed his love for this gift without hesitation, and even tore off the small umbrella that He Zhuo had put on with great difficulty, and ate a lot of it docilely every time, and would not stop when it bulged.

  -

  "Aren't we going too far? Just finished the estrus leave and went on honeymoon. How did you get General Howard to agree?"

  "He doesn't care about you." He Zhuo said.

  "Besides, you have saved three years of vacation and haven't asked for it. You can simply take it all at once. After playing Las Vegas, we will go to Croatia and visit Diankang Volcano City on the return trip. Stay in that small hotel that is not soundproof. I will make a wreath for you with a large bouquet of blue viburnum."

  He Zhuo looked at him with solemn eyes, as if making a lifetime promise in front of a shrine.

  "I want to go to all the places in your memory, so that I will appear in every memory you have from now on."

  Ji Tingyu's nerves trembled following his poetic voice.

  "That sounds crazy, Damon."

  "It's only natural to be crazy about you."

  "It's annoying, why are you so good at talking about love, hurry up! Teach me! I also want you to taste the feeling of being knocked down."

  The desire to win and lose is still at work in the cat's bones, He Zhuo is naturally indulgent, and he meditates seriously for a long time before uttering a sentence:

  "Last night you took the initiative to ride on my crotch, leaning back, stepping on my face with trembling feet, teasing me condescendingly, while accommodating me pitifully."

  "At that time, I felt that you were the king I would submit to all my life."

  He raised his hand and stroked the cat's affectionate ear tips.

  "Baby, if you love me so paranoidly, I'm willing to cut open my duplicity body, and enshrine my beating heart and the secrets I keep to you."

  It's just that when the time comes, will you still love me like you do now?

  There was a trace of sadness in his averted eyes.

  Ji Tingyu didn't notice it, his face turned red like sunset.

  "I regret it, Damon, no matter what you say, I must be the one who got knocked down."

  He Zhuo's romance cannot be reproduced, but He Zhuo's romance is exclusive to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 162 6
So this maybe a shu vs free x valt type of story so please comment if I should add lui to fight for valt's love or should it be a free x valt x shu s...
MIRACLES By Navya

Fanfiction

41.6K 1.2K 26
13 year old Faye Potter was running as fast as she could, Dudley and his gang were chasing after her. She was desperate for a miracle to happen and t...
96.5K 2.8K 71
Ye Yuanxian is an important male supporting character in the upgrade of the big male protagonist. In the first half of his life, his only wish is to...
8.8K 230 15
Natasha's little dove (republished!) this is my story- it's my new account! natasha on her pathway to righting all her wrongs stumbles across a youn...