Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 84

64 4 0
By Demens88c

  "Xiaoyu, don't let me really tie you up."

  In this posture, the cat was pushed onto the carpet, and that terrifying force attacked again.

  "Damon...Damon Damon..."

  "I'm going to die...you want to kill me..."

  He was made unconscious, talking nonsense, scratching He Zhuo's back, and the previously agreed orders were useless at this moment.

  He Zhuo grabbed his tail and fucked him, feeling the heat, and stamped tooth marks one after another all over his waist.

  "Small mouthfuls, very well-behaved."

  "Go away..."

  Ji Tingyu burst into tears, tears fell, and looked up at the clock helplessly.

  seven o'clock in the morning.

  He was actually raped by He Zhuo for a whole night.

  What's even scarier is that his estrus hasn't even started yet.

  The author has something to say:

  Ji Mao Mao who was dizzy before fqq started: Return the product! return the goods!

  Before He Dalang did it: Three days and three nights!

  After He Dalang made it: eat once and manage for a lifetime

Chapter 51 Elopement

  If you color a piece of white paper according to your own wishes, then all the emotional reactions of this piece of paper in the future will be under its control.

  He Zhuo already knew everything about Ji Tingyu like the palm of his hand.

  Knowing that he would slap himself three times when he was kissed until he was about to suffocate, knowing that his waist would shake like a sieve every time he couldn't bear it, knowing how hard he would push himself away when he was crushed, and from which Direction to crawl under the bed.

  As a result, he was always caught by He Zhuo within three seconds.

  Alpha became vicious and playful, and made him climb for two more seconds.

  Those straight and sensual legs rubbed on the precious carpet that He Zhuo personally selected, even the bent knees were dyed with a layer of bright light, with purple hickey marks and fingerprints all over them, making them more and more voluptuous.

  When he fled to the door and thought he was about to be freed, his arched waist was suddenly held down by a big hand, and He Zhuo overwhelmed and captured him with a powerful and authoritarian pheromone like a flame.

  "Xiao Mi, I'm here, where can you go?"

  "Woo..."

  Ji Tingyu burst into tears, tears like broken beads.

  The thin nape of his neck trembled with his crying, and the originally light red glands turned dark red little by little because they were marked too many times and filled with too much alpha pheromone.

  He Zhuo's eyes were gloomy, and the gaze named by the fire of love was more turbulent than the cold north wind outside the window. He pulled him into his arms, and his fangs pierced the soft gland again.

  "Ugh - bastard! Big pervert!"

  "I don't want to be with you... I even let you break down a tractor... I'm so sick of you!"

  He Zhuo raised his eyebrows: "What?"

  Ji Tingyu twitched his mouth: "Those 3S..."

  "Very good." He Zhuo hugged him back to the bed with satisfaction.

  "For the last time, I will let you rest after counting to one hundred."

  "1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 100! It's over!"

  The buttocks were slapped with a "slap!".

  "Count from -1000."

  How terrible is the old virgin who has been holding back for two lifetimes?

  Even the old virgin himself is reflecting on whether he has gone too far.

  But when the kitten blinked its watery eyes and looked at him, raised its tail and slid into his palm and begged, "I want you to pet the tail, can I take a minute less?"

  He melted Ji Tingyu into the night, and turned himself into a flame that would never be extinguished, scorching hotly across the cat's body, completely ruling everything about him.

  The night of hot flashes came to an end with the tragic explosion of the water bed.

  Eight in the morning.

  The closed window was opened a small crack.

  The noise of the team members playing came into the window, and Rosalin waved to him, but He Zhuo did not respond.

  The wolf king who entered the mating period did not allow anyone to intrude into the territory where he had sex with his spouse, or even spy on his omega, so with a "swipe", the window was closed again intact.

  The microwave makes a "ding" sound, and the food is heated.

  Ji Tingyu was also well cleaned, bathed with essential oils, massaged all over his body, carefully prescribed medicine, and finally coaxed to drink a cup of hot paste made from various fruits and nuts before he was carried to the bed where the mattress was re-laid. Rest on the big bed.

  "You are so fierce... I was scared to death..."

  The kitten complained in a hoarse voice, huddled in his arms undressed, with its ears and tail sticking out of its body, rubbing against He Zhuo's chest and arms.

  But to be honest, apart from the fact that some poses with the rings are not in line with human science and scare him to run away, everything else made him feel good last night.

  The back is just slightly swollen, not even torn.

  "I have a sense of proportion." He Zhuo bowed his head and kissed his small ear tips: "Go to sleep, and get enough energy to meet the estrus period."

  -

  This sleep lasted all night, and the estrus period came late after dinner.

  At that time, He Zhuo was about to take him into the bathtub for a bath, when he suddenly smelled an unusually strong aroma of spirits.

  The water, carrying the smell of alcohol, spread over Omega's body, slid down along the two slightly swaying long legs, and gathered at the bottom of the bathtub.

  Ji Tingyu was instantly distracted, his flushed eyes flickered, as if there were ten thousand ants biting in the depths, which made him desperately want to melt He Zhuo into himself.

  "Will you still cry?"

  "What... what?"

  The kitten couldn't understand, and his dull mind gradually couldn't keep up with his thoughts.

  "Didn't you say to enlist me?"

  He Zhuo held one of his ankles and put it into the ring, and ordered him with such an elegant and gentlemanly face: "Cry well, I will serve you."

  "You... Get out! Don't do it if you have the ability!"

  Ji Tingyu's face was flushed, and he stepped on his face.

  He Zhuo grabbed the little foot and took a bite.

  "What's the hurry, save some strength and kick down."

  This night is not as manic as the previous night, swallowing jujube.

  After getting rid of the acute addiction, everything is so gentle and considerate. He used all the postures and strengths that Ji Tingyu likes from his practice and exploration. As long as the kitten feels a little bit uncomfortable, for example, if the ears hang down for a second, He Zhuo will immediately stop and hug him into his arms.

  "What's wrong? Uncomfortable?"

  "Are you sour? Do you want to continue?"

  "Okay, should it be lighter or more important?"

  Ji Tingyu turned over and buried his face on the pillow, uttering a few words in embarrassment.

  He Zhuo's lips curled up: "Do you want to hang it up again?"

  After speaking, he was elbowed in the face.

  He hugged her kindly: "There's nothing to be shy about, the estrus is the biggest, and I'll give you whatever I want."

  With the double strength of such tenderness, petting and estrus, Ji Tingyu gradually tasted his taste and tasted, and he was ecstatic, and he still wanted to lose control of his bladder several times.

  There is a posture that he particularly likes. He puts down the chandelier on the top of the big bed, holds the lamp post with both hands, and hangs his body halfway in the air, so that he can lead and borrow power, but He Zhuo unexpectedly doesn't like it.

  ——The stimulation was too great, he had to slow down every ten minutes, otherwise he would be squeezed by Ji Tingyu embarrassingly.

  It was the kitten who wanted to hide last night, but tonight it's the wolf king's turn.

  He took advantage of the intermission to have a chance to eat something, picked up the messy clothes and sheets on the floor, rushed to the bathroom, and took a combat shower.

  Afraid that Ji Tingyu couldn't live without people, he washed very quickly. When he came out, his hair was still dripping. While wiping, he walked to the bed, leaned over and took a hot kiss with the kitten.

  The cat reached out to hook the strap of his bathrobe, but He Zhuo caught him straight: "You need to rest, baby."

  "I don't want to rest, I just want you."

  "Your heat is over."

  "But I'm fine, at least I can do it twice."

  Ji Tingyu stretched out his hand to make a "two", and vowed: "I have good physical strength, and I am the best among all omege that can be in heat." Although he himself didn't understand what to be proud of.

  He Zhuo couldn't laugh or cry, pinched his face.

  "Be good, if you continue to do this, you will really be ruined by me."

  "Okay." Seeing that no matter how soft and hard it is, Ji Tingyu had no choice but to be honest.

  "Then you're going to sleep with me tonight."

  "Which night did you not sleep peacefully in my arms."

  "I still want to listen to the German song you sang last time."

  "no problem."

  On the last day, they hugged each other for a long time.

  Wrap tightly when you fall asleep, and kiss quietly when you wake up.

  The curtains are not opened, just like this in the quiet sound of falling snow, talking about the love between the lovers.

  Ji Tingyu can only accept liquid food these days, and He Zhuo helped him make salmon puree with goat milk, add a cup of avocado milkshake, and standard kitten rice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 194K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
130K 2.8K 23
A relationship that changed the royal family forever. Started | March 28, 2020 Published | March 29, 2020 Republished | February 1, 2024 Completed |...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.7M 93.2K 46
|π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‚π’π πšπ«πžπ­π­πžπ¬ - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...