Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 80

66 2 0
By Demens88c

 However, the big clever team member has three mouths on one face, which shows that he can speak: "Hey boss, can we take this kitten back to raise, Mr. He also said just now that it is cute."

  ha?

  Ji Tingyu squeezed out three words with a smile on his face:

  "cute?"

  He Zhuo: "..."

  "I didn't mean it—"

  "I don't care who you're talking about!"

  Ji Tingyu snorted at him, took a look at Rosalin's report, and helped her correct the wrong data with a swipe of a pen, and then asked the team members to do what they should do.

  Anyone with long eyes realized that the boss had lost his temper and ran faster than rabbits one by one.

  There were only two of them left before the car, Ji Tingyu looked at the cat next to He Zhuo's leg from beginning to end again.

  Black hair, Mimi's eyes, fat and long like a rocket.

  This is not a lynx, it is clearly a mountain cannon!

  Ji Tingyu was so angry that the bubbling old vinegar in his heart almost made him drunk.

  Even the moon in the sky, which was dyed by the sunset glow, looked so unpleasant, why the hell was it so round, like a piece of omelette.

  He snorted heavily.

  Looking at the small fish next to it that was half eaten by the mountain cannon, I felt my teeth itch.

  Thinking of He Zhuo's gesture of rubbing its back just now, he felt his claws itch again.

  I dug hard with my toes in the snow twice, and sweared through gritted teeth: He Zhuo night! No, don't even think about touching him for the rest of your life!

  "Leader, listen to me—" He Zhuo stood up and wanted to defend himself, but was interrupted by Ji Tingyu's eyes flying over: "Shut up, my territory has been invaded, and you don't need to solve it."

  Yes, territory.

  Cats, no matter big cats, small cats, bobcats or sea cats, are very possessive and territorial.

  They can't bear the possession of their marked property to be touched by invaders, even if they put all their dignity on, they will beat the bad cat out.

  I saw Ji Tingyu's brows and eyes closed, and the work clothes on his body suddenly shriveled like a deflated ball. The handsome omega, more than one meter tall, turned into a palm-sized cat on the spot, and came out aggressively from the collar of the sweater.

  With the aura of a lion king raging and killing all directions, he ran towards He Zhuo in a desperate manner, raised a hind leg and rubbed it on his leg twice like a puppy peeing, then turned his head and clapped his paws. Standing up, ears perked up, and yelled at the bobcat: "Meow!"

  My, get out!

  He Zhuo: "Pfft."

  It turns out that this is how kittens get jealous.

  He doesn't really think he is fierce.

  The short-footed little hairball turned around and punched him: "Smile! I'll clean you up when I get back!"

  Bobcat was not to be outdone by such a provocation, he lowered his head and ate a mouthful of dried fish, then stepped on the jar and opened his mouth wide:

  "Ah!" How dare you scold me!

  Ji Tingyu: "Meow!" What's wrong with scolding you!

  Shan Mao: "Ah!" If you scold me again, I will beat you!

  Ji Tingyu: "Meow meow!" If you dare to come over, I'll beat you until you find your teeth all over the floor!

  Bobcat: "Ahhh!" What are you pretending that you are not as big as a mouse, I can shoot you flying with one claw!

  Ji Tingyu was so angry that he almost pouted his eyes, took a deep breath and opened his mouth and shouted, "Meow meow%&#...meow!" You don't know the heights of the world [beep——] big fat brat dare to provoke me , I [beep——] beat you until your mother doesn't even know you!

  Shanmao didn't understand this sentence but knew that he was scolding very dirty, so he grabbed Ji Tingyu's pain point and poked it: "Ahhhh!" You are so small! You are so short! You were eaten like a ball by me in one bite!

  Turn around and shake your big fat butt: "The dung balls pulled out are bigger than you! You are a little bastard!"

  Fuck me!

  Fuck fuck fuck!

  Ji Tingyu hated others to laugh at his small body, so angry that he would explode, kicked his hind paws and took off with a run-up, and flew out like a cannonball. This brat must pay the price!

  However, he apparently forgot how scumbag his own fighting power was.

  In the middle of the flight, I suddenly felt my body sink, and the ground below was empty, and the four claws swiped and pulled.

  "Click." Free fall.

  "Meow!" the kitten covered his eyes and yelled.

  The expected pain did not come.

  While suppressing a smile, He Zhuo stretched out his hand to catch the ball of fur that fell from the "sky", held it in his palm and rubbed it vigorously, and then kissed the little tail and the tip of the ear.

  Ji Tingyu was so angry that he scratched him with four claws upside down.

  Damn you are still kissing! It scolded me like a bastard!

  He Zhuo didn't hide from the beating, he pressed down his two little paws with just one finger, buried his face in his fur belly and kissed him enough before giving up, raised his face, and looked at him with extreme tenderness.

  "Understood, I will avenge you."

  The kitten's claws trembled, and it froze.

  From this angle, He Zhuo's eyes are less than half an inch away from him, and he can even see those hidden lines clearly.

  The deep eye sockets are like a boat, and the outline of the cat is reflected on the ice-blue sail, as if to imprint his appearance forever in this pure natural gem.

  Ji Tingyu was fascinated.

  I couldn't help stretching out my paws to hold his face, pulling it in a little, and then a little closer, so close that his breath passed over the gap between his hairy lips, and he raised his head to gently kiss those eyes.

  "Meow~"

  It's so beautiful, take a sip.

  He Zhuo was stunned for a second, followed by a smile in his eyes, his heart was melted by the sweetness, let alone a bobcat, even a dinosaur could be knocked down with one punch.

  Shanmao is also very smart, seeing that He Zhuo likes cats so much, he thinks he can do it himself, and he feels better when he is fatter.

  Give it a try, in case it becomes a small dried fish, you still want to eat as much as you want.

  As soon as it softened, it spread flatteringly on the ground, Zhao Hezhuo showed his belly, and imitated Ji Tingyu's accent and called: "Meow~"

  Rub your stomach~

  As a result, He Zhuo dragged it by the tail and brought it in front of him, looked at it for two seconds: "You are quite big, use it to catch bears."

  He held the cat ball carefully in one hand, and held the lynx like a mouse in the other, and when he saw Meng Fan approaching, he threw it to him: "Tie it to the rafters to dry for an hour."

  "Hey, don't you want to raise it? Don't you like it very much, Mr. He?"

  "I like shit, I'm allergic to cat hair."

  Lynx: "??"

  It looked at He Zhuo with a hellish expression while holding the little mouse and kissing his butt while saying that he was allergic to cat fur.

  And the little mouse climbed onto He Zhuo's shoulder, and triumphantly made a face at it: "Slightly."

  -

  While the team members were still packing their equipment outside, He Zhuo brought the cat into the car.

  There is not much time for Ji Tingyu to return to his original body, so he naturally needs to suck up enough money at a time.

  But as soon as he grabbed a plum blossom mat and wanted to bite it in his mouth, he was kicked in the face by the cat.

  "It's all about that cat, don't hit me!"

  He Zhuo didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Are you just throwing it away after you use it up?"

  Ji Tingyu ignored him, turned over and rolled himself into a ball.

  He Zhuo had no choice but to take off his coat, get out of the car and wash his hands with snow over and over ten times before going up to the cat's mouth: "Does it still smell?"

  The kitten looked up and saw that his hands were rubbed red and became even angrier, "You are sick, I'm making trouble with you!"

  Distressedly buried his hands under his stomach to keep warm.

  "Cool, freezing you."

  He Zhuo pulled out his hand and lightly touched his little paw, this time Ji Tingyu didn't kick him again.

  "Sucked?"

  "You're annoying."

  "Who is annoying, with such a temper, that a wild cat would eat all the vinegar?"

  He Zhuo said it with a high-sounding sound, but in fact he was so beautiful in his heart.

  "It's just that since Mr. He likes cats so much, he shouldn't pick them up in the wild and be careful to bring bacteria. When we get to the city, you go to the cattery to adopt a pet cat that is obedient and obedient, and can be petted anytime, anywhere."

  "What do I want a pet cat for? I don't have that much free time. Besides, what does it matter to me how well behaved other cats are? I don't like it."

  "Oh, what do you like?"

  He Zhuo thought about it.

  "I like to be able to fight, to eat sweets, to have a big temper and to be coaxed. He will act like a baby with me fiercely, he will make meals for me that dogs would not eat, and he will turn back into a kitten and lick my old wounds." , will drag my injured leg to find me deer blood when my life is hanging by a thread. Obviously the corners of my mouth are pierced, but I will endure it for my comfort. Every time I perform well, I will touch my short legs as a reward Little chubby cat. Is there such a thing? If there is one, tell me, and I will bring it back immediately and make it an ancestor."

  Ji Tingyu's tail was raised when he heard it, but he was too embarrassed to show him, so he rolled over and pressed it under his buttocks.

  "It's difficult. As far as I know, there is only one such kitten in Newell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1K 66 8
Can Lauren start anew despite of her cold and numb appearance? Can Camila changed Lauren?
1.5M 136K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...