Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 71

70 2 0
By Demens88c

  Until the moment when the small door of the dormitory finally appeared in front of him, his heart was about to burst. "Bang!" He kicked the door open, but the scene inside the room made his blood boil instantly extinguished.

  no one?

  He ran into the house in a hurry, scratching his heart and liver more and more.

  "He Zhuo? He Zhuo?"

  Didn't come back?

  Ji Tingyu clicked his tongue and took out his mobile phone to make a call. Suddenly, there was a "splash" sound from the shower in the bathroom, and his heart followed Fenglu.

  Can't help but secretly think that liking someone is really tormenting, let him taste the disappointment and surprise in just a few seconds.

  Not wanting to wait a second longer, he rushed to the door of the bathroom and opened it without even thinking about it. The moment he broke in, he yelled "Fuck!"

  In the bathroom, white mist billowed upwards from the floor. He Zhuo stood naked under the shower, propping up the wall with one hand and holding it with the other. of deterrence.

  He was disturbed halfway through the fight, and he wanted to know how bad his mood was at this time.

  Ji Tingyu was unprepared for the scene in front of him, and after calling me fuck, he answered: I fuck fuck fuck fuck!

  The whole person was stunned, and the blood flowed backward from the feet to the top of the head.

  Then he asked a very stupid question:

  "Why don't you wear clothes!"

  What's even more stupid is that He Zhuo actually answered well: "It's dirty."

  Ji Tingyu didn't dare to see what stained his clothes, turned around twice like an ant on a hot pot, his face flushed red: "How can you do such a thing in the bathroom!"

  He Zhuo let go of his hand, glanced at him, took the beer can next to him and drank it up, crushed it and threw it into the trash can.

  Only then did he say, "Otherwise I'll go to the corridor?"

  Yeah, where else could he be if he wasn't in the bathroom? You can't go to the rostrum.

  Ji Tingyu almost convinced himself, and quickly shook his head to stand firm, "Then you can't just... do it now...it's not dark yet..."

  "If you dare, I still have to watch the time?"

  He Zhuo laughed, raised his legs and came out of the bathtub, his body was particularly frightening, and his unchanging expression was also very straightforward.

  "3S emphasis on desire, Omega's physical hygiene class is taught in the first period, you have been grinding for two months and refused to give it to me, and you are not allowed to do it yourself?"

  "I......!"

  Why is it still my responsibility? !

  Ji Tingyu was so embarrassed that one of his ears drooped and the other stood up, he subconsciously took a big step back, and his back slammed into the wall.

  The sudden coldness made his mind clearer, "Then, you can continue, I won't bother you."

  After speaking, he turned his back and ran away, and a leisurely voice sounded behind him: "Xiao Mi."

  Ji Tingyu stopped on the spot suddenly, his feet almost slipped.

  He covered his ears in frustration and rubbed them hard twice.

  He didn't want to admit that he couldn't bear the power of these two words, but the instant heat on his face couldn't deceive anyone.

  He Zhuo is too cunning! How shameless!

  This is all designed by him!

  He purposely leaned into Ji Tingyu's ear and called him these two words every time after "eating peaches", as if planting a trick in his head.

  The pleasure at that time was raging fire, and these two words were the fuse. Whenever He Zhuo uttered these two words in a gentle and hoarse tone, Ji Tingyu's body would reflexively start begging for mercy, without ambition.

  "Depend on......"

  He pressed his forehead against the wall, writhing like a caterpillar, wishing he could squeeze himself out of the crack.

  "What are you doing, you are really annoying..."

  "Why don't you just ask why you came in and why are you running?" He Zhuo looked at him as if he wanted to eat people, he was hungry and thirsty, and became more and more hot. I can't wait to become a pair of hands to catch him back and do it directly.

  "Then who told you not to close the door..." Ji Tingyu argued hard, the tips of his drooping ears already seemed to be a good boy, and he hoped that his brother would let him go this time seeing how pitiful he was.

  But He Zhuo said word by word: "Come here, finish typing for me."

  Ji Tingyu: "......??!!"

  "You bastard, do you want to die!"

  His rationality was on the verge of explosion, and he quietly took a big step towards the door, his tail was frightened, and he squeezed pitifully against the wall.

  He Zhuo glanced at his feet: "Waiting for me to catch you?"

  "Ugh... I don't..."

  The kitten was about to cry, and it yanked the wall with its fingers.

  Looking at He Zhuo who was standing opposite, he didn't have the slightest intention of letting go, and then looked at the doggy self, who was clearly determined to give him a hug five minutes ago before kissing him until he couldn't breathe.

  Ji Tingyu thought over and over again, and finally decided: die as long as you die! We can no longer be passive like this!

  "You're right, we can't wait."

  He swallowed his saliva, and switched from the ostrich state to a fierce little tiger in a second, his eyes gliding across He Zhuo's broad chest covered with water, he pouted his lips and blew a hooligan whistle for fear of not being imposing enough.

  He Zhuo paused hesitantly: "?"

  In the next second, I saw the cat rushing towards me without hesitation, punching hard like it was about to fight!

  Just when He Zhuo thought he was really going to beat him, the fist turned around and brushed the side of his face and circled around his neck.

  "You can't catch me anymore, I'm here by myself."

  The tone is proud and triumphant.

  He Zhuo held his butt in a daze for a second: "Baby?"

  Ji Tingyu said angrily, "Look at that! Kiss me!"

  The author has something to say:

  Maomao: Look at my feint! 【Crooked mouth kitten.jpg】

Chapter 43 Not a Good Bird

  He Zhuo's arm on his waist tightened suddenly, and the kitten was pushed into his arms, and its soft lips hit his tall nose bridge.

  "Well—" the cat covered its mouth in pain, "You hit me!"

  "But I'm going to bump into you tonight."

  "You're still proud! You're such a rascal!"

  But I really like this big hooligan, it shows that I am not a good bird...

  "Don't regret it." He Zhuo seemed to know what he was thinking, and reached out to pat him on the back: "Come up your legs and hug them."

  Fuck.

  What are you doing? What are you holding on to?

  Ji Tingyu's head exploded.

  The blush quickly climbed up his cheeks and collarbone socket like an allergy, and his legs wanted to lift up, but they didn't know when they softened into two noodles.

  "Why do I have no strength with my legs? Did you drug me..."

  He Zhuo smiled: "You are so promising, you can talk non-stop when you are nervous."

  He smiled like a prodigal son, but those icy blue eyes were like the most gentle nest in the world, love and cherish overflowed from inside, rushing to the heart of Ji Tingyu like a river flowing backwards.

  too crazy...

  Ji Tingyu couldn't help wanting to be more slutty, don't always let him take the initiative alone. So he boldly stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked his Adam's apple, really like a cat: "Then I won't talk, can you kiss me?"

  "..." He Zhuo's reaction had nothing to hide.

  Ji Tingyu sensed it, squinted his eyes and asked, "Do you like me to be a little more promiscuous?"

  "I like everything about you," He Zhuo replied quickly, but with a strange expression on his face: "But don't be too wild. For the first time, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold back."

  Ji Tingyu understood: "Okay, then I'll be good."

  He really stopped talking, but it was even worse if he didn't talk.

  The eyes are like a ignorant little animal, but the expression is clearly waiting to be pampered. He is afraid that he is not attractive enough to kiss and kiss. Even a holy monk will have to break the precepts, let alone He Zhuo, an ordinary person who has been holding back for two lifetimes.

  Without any extra expression, he kissed her head and face.

  Ji Tingyu was caught off guard, his lips were forcibly pried open, his domineering tongue drove straight in, his jaw was painfully pressed by his fingers, and his big hands covered with gun calluses pinched his lips open with such force that it was difficult to close them.

  "Hmm...he...wait..."

  Ji Tingyu was forced to open his mouth wide, unable to speak clearly, the corners of both mouths were shining brightly under the moonlight, and He Zhuo greedily kissed him off, like sweet nectar and jade dew, saving his mortal body addicted to love.

  But this is not enough.

  He Zhuo panted and let him go, two big hands with gnarled veins grasped his collar, one left and one right, and violently tore it open with a "tear" sound, the buttons popped up and Ji Tingyu's face collapsed, "Hiss— —It hurts!"

  This cry sounded like a kitten, and He Zhuo was full of anger. While apologizing, he rubbed the back of his neck, picked him up, and pressed him against the slippery wall. The two calves were resting on the stretched arms, looking pitiful and helpless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 162 6
So this maybe a shu vs free x valt type of story so please comment if I should add lui to fight for valt's love or should it be a free x valt x shu s...
10.9K 821 5
Ipkknd continuation story
79.7K 2.2K 73
1. The title is what the book is all about. 2. Requests are open and I'm looking forward to your ideas 😊. SEND ME A MESSAGE for requests or suggest...