Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 70

84 2 0
By Demens88c

  "Hmm—" the puppy pretended to be in pain, a little cowardly and reckless, its big white tail wagging provocatively: "Sir, you seem to be awake."

  The officer did not speak.

  Puppy: "Shall I sit for you?"

  The officer still didn't speak.

  Puppy: "Then shall I give you a bite?"

  The officer finally spoke, gnashing his teeth in anger: "I only have twenty minutes, and Director Ji is still waiting for me to go to the meeting."

  The puppy made a big death: "What! You only have 20 minutes at a time? How miserable! Whose boyfriend is it!"

  As can be imagined, the meeting was postponed until tomorrow morning. The dog barked at the corner on the second floor all night. The next day, Admiral Shen walked out of the room refreshed. The entire base was talking behind his back: "Whose boyfriend is this?" , so miserable!"

Chapter 42 Look at the fart!

  On the day of the monkey's burial, it got dark late in Newell's.

  His family, lover, and teammates all came to see him off. On the highest snow mountain, people supported each other and formed a circle. Outside the circle were colorful flags and prayer flags fluttering in the wind, and inside the circle was a thin red sandalwood coffin. .

  There was no body in the coffin, only the farewell gifts that people put in. Rosalin's was a razor, the lamb was a handful of toffee, Meng Fan's brand-new eye masks, and He Zhuo was a radiant gem.

  What Ji Tingyu released was a third-class merit medal.

  He was riding on a horse, holding a high-hanging silk thread in his hand. At the end of the thread was a kite, and a small cloth bag was hung under the kite, which contained Sun Jingping's ashes.

  The sound of drums in the prayer flags sounded, and Ji Tingyu pulled the silk thread tightly and galloped on the horse. The oncoming wind and snow blew the kite high and high, and the ashes were scattered under the sky, like a cloud that was about to leave the group after all. .

  This is a memorial dedicated to the reporter department.

  Every team member who is unwilling to leave here will disperse into the snow mountain in this way. From then on, every time Newell's howls in the wind and the breeze blows his face, they are the comrades who accompany them to read the oath together in the suffering.

  -

  The funeral was over, and Shen Ting was leaving too.

  He has been procrastinating not returning to the military headquarters. Howard has already sent three telegrams to urge him, so he sent himself to ask for someone.

  Ji Tingyu wanted to ask Shen Ting for advice on border defense projects, so he asked He Zhuo to lead the team back first, and squeezed in between him and Wuwu with a blueprint to make a big shiny light bulb.

  After finally asking about the parts he didn't understand on the drawings, Ji Tingyu was already stuffed with dog food, and was about to go home when Shen Ting stopped him.

  "Director Ji, you can actually ask Brother Zhuo those questions, he is an expert in this field."

  "He still understands this?" Ji Tingyu was a little surprised, and took a look at Shen Ting: "I heard that General Shen and He Zhuo are at the same time in the military academy?"

  "right."

  "Then you should know him pretty well."

  "learn."

  "Then I ask Admiral Shen two questions? Is it convenient?"

  "Of course it's convenient." Shen Ting pushed the brim of his hat with an expression of "I've memorized all the answers" and said, "Which one?"

  Ji Tingyu: "..."

  You just give me the answer directly!

  He felt so bored, and put on a crooked kitten face: "You two have colluded, so why should I ask?"

  "It's not collusion. Brother Zhuo didn't ask me to lie or conceal the report to you. It's just that there are some things that he wants to tell you personally."

  "Ha, he's so particular about his smell."

  Shen Ting laughed: "What do you want to ask? Is it a personal matter?"

  "It's not selfish...it's hard to say." The tip of the cat's nose was covered with a blush, its ears were erected and then lowered, and then twisted into two balls of twists: "I just want to ask, what is his pheromone? What is the taste."

  "Pheromone?" Obviously, this question was beyond Shen Ting's expectations. He was stunned for a second, and then said frankly, "I'm sorry Director Ji, I don't know either."

  "You don't even know? Aren't you brothers?"

  "Not only I don't know, neither General Howard nor Brother Zhuo's mother knows. To be precise, there is only one person in this world who can know what his pheromone smells like."

  "who?"

  "you."

  "I...me?" Ji Tingyu widened his eyes in surprise, and said a tongue twister: "I don't know how I know, how do you know that I know?"

  He Zhuo did say something like "Only my partner can know the smell of my pheromones" before, but after the two got together, He Zhuo didn't intend to tell him.

  "Maybe it's not time yet."

  Shen Ting interjected an abrupt sentence: "Brother Zhuo spent his childhood in country F with his mother, a lady who carried love poems and roses with her, in her opinion, it is a privilege to reserve a privilege for her partner. The most romantic thing in the world."

  "Privilege? Like?"

  "For example, my wife has a flower shop by the sea. Every day, a bouquet of the freshest dahlias is placed on the booth, but they are never sold."

  "Is it reserved for someone?"

  "Yes, that is a gift she left for her deceased lover. As long as it is not sold, it will never be sold out."

  Ji Tingyu blinked, and the tip of his heart was slowly teased by a soft force.

  A deceased loved one, a gift that never sells out, these words are just as sad as they sound.

  "I guess that lover must not be that bastard He Shifeng." Ji Tingyu said with disgust, "Although I miss him very much."

  Shen Ting didn't hold back and laughed out loud: "Add one."

  "It's a good thing that He Zhuo's personality is more influenced by his mother. It would definitely be a disaster if he followed his father." Ji Tingyu felt uncomfortable when he thought of He Gou thief.

  "That's true." Shen Ting said softly: "Brother Zhuo has lived with his mother for ten years, and her romance has been soaked in his bones. He once said: If I am lucky enough to meet a lover who will hold hands with me for a lifetime in the future, I must give him one without any A gift that people can copy is regarded as a privilege, and it cannot be flowers that can be seen everywhere, or vulgar things that are exchanged for money, which are not unique enough."

  "So he thought of his pheromone?"

  "Yes." Shen Ting raised his hand and pinched Huwu, as if envious: "When he entered puberty and just differentiated into an alpha, he used drugs to cover up his smell, and no one could smell it except the lover he finally identified. arrive."

  Ji Tingyu opened his mouth, his heart trembled for no reason.

  One night when he was convalescing in the hospital, the two of them huddled in the narrow hospital bed, discussing what true love was by the dim night light.

  Ji Tingyu said that love is a kind of container, which wraps all kinds of emotions, and often makes a good-looking person look crazy, such as you.

  He Zhuo smiled and said: Then my container must not be too big.

  Ji Tingyu asked him why?

  He Zhuo replied: "Because I'm too stingy, if I love someone, I have to dedicate everything to him. Even if he loses it, no one else can take it away."

  At that time, Ji Tingyu thought he was arrogant and glib. Only now do I know that if He Zhuo can say it, he can do it.

  He abides by this kind of stinginess, even the pheromones are strictly controlled.

  But Ji Tingyu thought about it again, if he wanted to prepare a special gift for his lover, it would probably be pheromones.

  Because this is the most unique and unrepeatable thing that comes with them, just like the smell of animals when they are courting.

  When two people meet for the first time, pheromones are the spear and shield that attract each other, but after a lifetime mark, pheromones fuse with each other, mix with each other, flow into the body and become a deep imprint, and become evidence of love.

  From the day He Zhuo got the pheromone, he hides it miserly, and releases it to his lover as a unique gift on a certain day in the future, which may be the wedding night or a lifetime mark.

  There is only one person in this world who has ever smelled his true scent.

  There really is no more romantic privilege than this.

  Ji Tingyu curled the corners of his lips, and there were tiny ripples in his eyes.

  He put away the blueprints, turned over and stepped on the horse, and rushed out like an arrow off the string with a whip, sweeping all the wind and snow behind him.

  Suddenly want to see He Zhuo immediately.

  Give him another hug and kiss him until he can't breathe.

  -

  "Woo--"

  Ten minutes later, the sound of horseshoes suddenly broke into the base, startling Meng Fan who was gnawing on a melon.

  "Oh my God, what's the matter, boss riding so fast?"

  "Good thing!" Ji Tingyu got off his horse with his back against the setting sun, his brows and eyes glowed, he threw the whip to Meng Fan, and pinched his big ear and turned it around like a troublemaker. Hey screamed and ran into the building.

  Walking three steps for seven years has never felt so long. He took three steps and took two steps, and every time he raised his leg, he could hear his heart beat a second faster than before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 137K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
8.7K 230 15
Natasha's little dove (republished!) this is my story- it's my new account! natasha on her pathway to righting all her wrongs stumbles across a youn...
1K 66 8
Can Lauren start anew despite of her cold and numb appearance? Can Camila changed Lauren?
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...