Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 67

72 2 0
By Demens88c

 The suffering of the deceased is over, but the living must continue to live with grief.

  When Ji Tingyu was recuperating in the hospital, he would always think of a dream he had when he was seventeen or eighteen years old. In the dream, he had a reverse clock, which could reverse time and return to a place where wars and disasters had not yet happened. On that day, people were advised to shake hands and make peace or run for their lives.

  But dreams are dreams after all. He doesn't have a clock that can reverse time, only cameras and stones that record suffering.

  From the age of seventeen to twenty-five, it was enough for him to recognize his insignificance and incompetence, and to remind himself not to become indifferent no matter what he went through.

  On the day he was discharged from the hospital, He Zhuo helped him find a stone, which was square and black, and he said it was picked up from the foot of Yunduan Mountain.

  The first time Ji Tingyu saw that stone, he knew why He Zhuo chose it, because it looked like a monkey's blindfold.

  The two looked at each other, tacit understanding.

  He Zhuo picked up the knife and asked him, "What do you want to carve?"

  Ji Tingyu thought for a long time, and said: "On June 14, 2018, William was arrested, Sun Jingping returned to the team, and the moon returned to the sky."

  -

  The first thing after the war is to rebuild after the disaster.

  The building of the reporter department had to be demolished and rebuilt, and the victims had to find another place to resettle. Therefore, Ji Tingyu wanted to be discharged from the hospital before his injuries healed. He was afraid that something might happen to the base. He didn't expect to come back and see that He Zhuo had arranged everything. Be organized.

  If the leader is not there, he is the leader.

  The weight in the hearts of the players is no less than that of Ji Tingyu.

  After all, he was a living Bodhisattva who pulled more than 20 of them out of the gate of hell by his own power. Needless to say, he worshiped and worshiped him, and even recruited a bunch of little fans.

  He Zhuo just watched it twice because of their depressed mood after losing their comrades.

  As a result, these people turned their noses up more and more, not only watching, but also pulling his beard to take pictures.

  How is this possible, He Zhuo never let anyone except Ji Tingyu touch his beard.

  He quit, flicked his tail and left. Those little bastards chased after him, and he knocked them all down with one paw.

  After that night, they and He Zhuo had a lifelong friendship. They used to call him brother and brother because of Ji Tingyu's face, but now they call him brother Zhuo from the heart.

  Of course He Zhuo would not let them scream for nothing.

  Ji Tingyu was hospitalized for half a month, and I will see when I come back later: Everyone is sad but strong, carrying big bags, pulling cement, and remembering the monkey while working hard to build the building.

  As a result, He Zhuo directly drew the blueprints and found a professional construction team. The team members had nothing to do and were responsible for playing every day.

  A billiard hall, game hall, and even a small bar were built under the former library in the base.

  On the night of disaster relief, the chef's hand was injured and he couldn't cook, so He Zhuo invited two Michelin three-star chefs from abroad to serve the fifty rice worms in different ways.

  He bought that helicopter, issued a border pass, and transported high-end fresh food from various ports to Newell every morning. Into a ten-meter-long self-service flowing water mat.

  You can eat abalone, lobster, seafood and steak all you want, and there is unlimited supply of wine worth tens of thousands throughout the day. On a fixed day, such as Thursday, there will be a lucky draw. The prizes range from a large riverside villa to a Rolex watch.

  Gone are the difficult days of eating bran and swallowing vegetables. The reporter department, under the leadership of He Zhuo, has successfully lived a happy and thriving life.

  The fragrance of money quickly freed them from suffering, and put the plastic friendship behind them, but their conscience, which has not yet disappeared, accused them of not doing so.

  So the team members struggle every day: woo woo woo monkey, you died so badly, but the A5 Wagyu is so delicious, woo woo woo monkey, how could you die young, but I got a Rolex at noon today, so in dire straits.

  Rosalin was quite surprised when she saw Ji Tingyu: "Hey boss, why are you here?"

  "Why do you think you call me boss?"

  This is my fucking base!

  "Ah, I forgot." Rosalin laughed heartlessly, "That's just right, the plane brought two big boxes of sea urchins today, let's have a bonfire dance, and send the monkeys off all the way, okay Mr. He?"

  "I'm your boss! Who are you asking!"

  "Damn, why are you his? You two are not from the same family." Rosalin rubbed the cat's head like a child, and winked at He Zhuo.

  He Zhuo smiled: "Go ahead, arrange it yourself, don't drink too much wine, Xiaoyu can't drink it."

  "Come on!" Rosalin yelled behind her: "Mr. He said that there will be a bonfire dance tonight! Brothers, get angry!"

  The team members cheered for a while: "Long live Mr. He! The boss is awesome!"

  Ji Tingyu said sourly: "I'm so awesome, you are almost becoming his team members."

  "Of course you're awesome, you're married well!"

  After two seconds of reaction, the cat exploded on the spot.

  "Little bastard, I'll beat you to death!"

  -

  The place for the bonfire party is still by the frozen lake.

  Chinese food, western food, French food and Japanese food are surrounded by a big banyan tree. In front of it stands a small catering robot in a tuxedo and a monkey eye patch on its head. Anyone who passes by it will owe a toast to it.

  "Comrade Jingping, you haven't drunk the 50,000 bottle of champagne, my buddy did it for you."

  "Double-headed abalone, it is said that it is auction-grade, buddy will buy one for you."

  "Rolex, I just smoked it, my buddy will wear it for you."

  Ji Tingyu couldn't laugh or cry, his eyes gradually became wet, and he turned his face away with the team members who secretly wiped their tears.

  "How long are you going to coax them like this?"

  "By the time they can accept the monkey's departure."

  Ji Tingyu's heart was sore, and he buried his face in his arms, "Thank you..."

  He had always been worried that the team members would be devastated after that tragic night and the monkey's death, but he didn't expect He Zhuo to adjust their mentality back in just a few days.

  Although the method is simple and crude, it is good to be useful.

  Ji Tingyu still had a cast on his hand, hanging around his neck like a one-armed hero, no matter how long he stayed there, he felt uncomfortable.

  He Zhuo turned back into his body, letting him roll on his back and let his belly dry.

  Ji Tingyu tickled his tail, and pulled the slightly longer hair on both sides of his head to braid it.

  The wolf king looked hopeless, but he could only indulge the cat when it was having fun.

  Someone came over to deliver sea urchins and saw Ji Tingyu playing with He Zhuo's beard, "Oh, the boss has a privilege, Mr. He never touches our beards, he will hit someone if he gets hit."

  Ji Tingyu looked like a spoiled and proud concubine: "Nonsense, is this my object or your object!"

  "Yo Yo Yo, take an oath of sovereignty!"

  A group of people booed there after drinking too much, Ji Tingyu blushed, and He Zhuo was very pleased with the words "my partner" and rubbed his cheek with the wolf's head.

  After being hospitalized for half a month, the two hadn't been very close, Ji Tingyu was covered with injuries, and He Zhuo was too busy, now that everything has settled, the two are a little emotional.

  "Why do you attract me like this?"

  Ji Tingyu murmured into the giant wolf's ear.

  He Zhuo was silent for two seconds, and said: "Because there are many people in your world, but you are the only one in my world. Getting your love is the only motivation for me to live in this world. Where you can't see, I Countless tricks and scheming were used."

  "Baby, you are a gift from fate to me."

  Ji Tingyu's eyes were rippling, looking at him intoxicated.

  "Go back, I'm a little dizzy."

  The wolf king carried him on his back and walked back to the dormitory.

  The team members were all having fun outside, the building was empty, the lights were not turned on, and the dim environment seemed to be having an affair in an abandoned building.

  As soon as He Zhuo entered, he turned back into a human form, regardless of being naked, he embraced him and kissed him.

  The two stumbled up to the third floor, their four lips never separated, and they wanted to swallow each other into their stomachs.

  After finally reaching the room, He Zhuo slammed the kitten on the door, and Ji Tingyu accidentally bit his lip.

  "Hiss..." He Zhuo pursed his lips, and put a tender kiss on his forehead, "Miss me?"

  Ji Tingyu raised his eyes in confusion, and put his forehead on his shoulder shyly but frankly: "It's a bit..."

  Even a holy monk would be broken by this sight, He Zhuo stretched his waist and pressed him into his arms, his eyes were so spoiled, he coaxed him and asked, "Do you want to change the pattern for you?"

  "What are you going to do again?"

  He Zhuo said something in a low voice, and the cat's eyes widened suddenly, and its ears bent forward like a puppy. Obviously, it didn't expect it to be like this.

  "I rely on me, you pervert, you have to show some face..."

  "So do you want it?"

  "Yes." Ji Tingyu said shamelessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 162 6
So this maybe a shu vs free x valt type of story so please comment if I should add lui to fight for valt's love or should it be a free x valt x shu s...
8.7K 230 15
Natasha's little dove (republished!) this is my story- it's my new account! natasha on her pathway to righting all her wrongs stumbles across a youn...
284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
11.4K 211 7
Warnings: Platonic Deoinnit Swearing Mention of death, blood/wounds, and other stuff i say at yhe start of chapters Btw this will contain mentions of...