Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 56

83 2 0
By Demens88c

He let out a long breath, and thick white smoke flowed from his lips, lingering on the sharp and sharp brows, like a beast baring its fangs, with a vicious determination and fierceness in its eyes.

He couldn't wait until two years later. He had to preemptively eliminate William, and then find those four people and make them pay for their past life's crimes.

Since I was lucky enough to stand at the beginning of the story with the memory of my previous life, and tried to overturn the ending, I would not hesitate to sacrifice everything.

After smoking a cigarette, He Zhuo raised his legs and walked towards the front of the mountain. He wanted to say goodbye to Ji Tingyu, and then immediately went to the military headquarters to find his grandfather Howard to get the military order.

And at this moment in front of the snow cave.

Director Ji was sitting upright like a primary school student, staring at the phone in a daze, with his ears hanging down like a puppy.

Because the person who was having a meeting with him on the screen at this time was none other than the commander-in-chief of the Alliance Military Region, Howard, a 3S-level Lion Alpha.

This is a lion king that has guarded the entire Western European continent for nearly twenty years, and it is an existence that makes all the bandits and troops fearful.

Age has not weakened his powerful aura in the slightest. His broad and round shoulders are like burly mountains, his piercing eyes emit a sharp cold light, and the casual clothes on his body have a familiar aristocratic temperament.

It's just that what he said really didn't match his aura——

"You are Xiao Ji, you look good. How old is this year? How many people are in the family? Do you have any brothers and sisters? Where do you get a high school? Have you bought any family business?"

Three question marks floated above Ji Tingyu's head.

Is this a lion or a big-eared fox? Why do you like to inquire about other people's private affairs so much?

He really wanted to say something to the old general: I'm Xiao Ji, right? It's none of your business whether I look wrong or not.

But he just wanted to hate and not to die, so he answered honestly: "This year is twenty-five, and there are four people in the family, but there should be five soon. I work under your hands, and the family business has not bought much." Because you The wages offered to me are just those three melons and two dates...

"Well, yes, everything is good." Howard's voice was like a bell, his eyes were full of admiration, but when he praised him, he realized something was wrong: "Why is the family of four going to be five soon? Your parents are planning to reunite Want a baby?"

Ji Tingyu: "No, I fucked your precious grandson."

The author has something to say:

Xiaoyu: It's all cats. Who are you pretending to be with? I really don't know who you are.

Howard: It's over, it's over, Xiao Zhuo, your wife wants you to marry into his family, and you are so old that you want to go to someone else's house to be your son-in-law. It's shameful.

He Zhuo quickly packed up his billions of assets and a mountain of gems and came to Maomao: Really? when?

He Dalang's focus is a hate marriage.

Chapter 33

"Uh..." The Lion King embarrassed the effect of the cassette.

The cat raised its chin slyly: "Go on and ask, it was very slippery not to ask just now."

Just when the old general was so anxious to find his 18 monkey secretaries to think about countermeasures, the rescuers finally arrived.

He Zhuo strode over from the back of the mountain, and said to Ji Tingyu as he walked, "Leader, grant me two days off. I'm going out to find someone."

"Oh? Who are you going to find?"

Ji Tingyu turned the phone to him and showed him: "Is it this one?"

He Zhuo who stopped in his tracks: "..."

Howard who was caught in the act: "..."

What followed was a deafening silence.

Howard said resentfully, with an extremely bright and embarrassing smile: "Xiao Zhuo, long time no see."

He Zhuo said nonchalantly, "Grandpa."

Howard nodded reservedly, obviously this long-lost grandfather made him feel comfortable in his heart. He beckoned He Zhuo to sit down, and said to Ji Tingyu: "Director Ji, please go and make a cup of tea for Xiao Zhuo, he likes to drink Junshan Yinzhen."

As soon as he finished speaking, He Zhuo was not happy at first.

"Who are you ordering?"

As soon as he heard Howard's domineering tone, he became angry. He lived with Ji Tingyu for so long, let alone let him make tea for himself, and he didn't even let him wash his underwear. How could he bear it? Outsiders make him angry.

Fortunately, Ji Tingyu is not a doormat character at all.

He shrugged with an "apologetic" expression: "I'm sorry, old general, the reporter department is poor, there is no Junshan silver needle, only snow mountain grass roots, if your precious grandson wants to drink, I can give him two."

After a long time of trouble, he also noticed it.

This old lion didn't want to inspect his work at all. He just checked his household registration in the name of caring for his subordinates, and judged him like a commodity. He was picky, to see if he was qualified enough to be worthy of He Zhuo.

Hmph, Ji Tingyu rolled his eyes.

It was your grandson who chased after me. If I didn't pick him, you picked me? He said with a fake smile: "Old General, I still have things to do, so I won't delay your family happiness."

After she finished speaking, she turned her head and left, but someone grabbed half of her body.

He Zhuo pinched his shoulders, seeing him wrinkling his nose, rolling his Adam's apple, looking like he had been wronged and had nowhere to tell, he suddenly became furious.

"What did you say to him?"

Howard was dumbfounded: "It's nothing, just trivial things in life."

"Why should he tell you about his trivial matters?"

"I......"

He Zhuo ignored him, lowered his head and asked Ji Tingyu softly, "Did he make things difficult for you?"

Yes! He called me Xiao Ji! He also checked my account!

But Ji Tingyu squinted his eyes, and suddenly said in a weak voice, "Maybe it's because I didn't set up any family business in my early twenties. The old general thinks I'm not good enough for you."

Howard: "??"

When did I say that? !

How could He Zhuo fail to hear the sourness in his words, it was obvious that the kitten had been wronged outside and came back to complain to its owner. It's not easy to file a complaint, and a pair of eyes flicked around, but they just didn't look at him.

He Zhuo suppressed his laughter, became angry again, and said to Howard in a cold voice: "Don't ask about him anymore, this is my partner, you have to give him the respect he deserves, unless you want me to dislike you like my mother."

Howard felt bad when he heard the words. He knew he was wrong but said stubbornly: "I didn't talk to him, just asked about his family situation..."

"Before asking others, you should report your family name. Have you reported it?"

Howard said honestly: "...No report."

"If you didn't report it, report it now. Please report your age, place of origin, family background, interests and hobbies, and don't hide any underlying diseases."

Howard: "...?"

No, who is the grandson between us?

As the commander-in-chief of the Alliance Military Region, he is a tough guy with strong bones. He has never been soft to anyone in his life. He never thought that he would introduce himself to a junior in such a shameful manner in his old age.

He couldn't hold back his face even if he died, trying to save himself: "Xiao Zhuo, I—"

"You stand up and report."

Howard: "!!"

Good you brat! Use all the tricks I trained you on me!

He was so angry that he blew his beard and stared at him, and he was not easy to get angry. He was afraid that He Zhuo would deny him if he didn't say a word, so he could only hold the teacup and pretended to be drinking water, but the tea was too hot, and he almost didn't spit it out after taking a sip. .

He bite the bullet and swallowed, his face flushed red.

"Pfft—"

A gloating voice came from the opposite side.

Howard looked up and saw the kitten hiding behind He Zhuo was smiling triumphantly with his ears shaking. When he found himself looking at him, he immediately looked away with a look of "I'm not smiling". But when He Zhuo looked at him, Ji Tingyu had a pair of soft airplane ears lying sideways, his mouth was pursed and his head was lowered, as if he had suffered some serious grievance.

What a cunning kitten!

Howard opened his eyes today.

He snorted angrily.

"Xiaozhuo, your leader is really... nice to provoke."

What he wanted to say was not to be messed with, but he was so confused that he forgot what good Chinese is.

He Zhuo felt a sudden chill.

"Stop fiddling with your poor Chinese, I don't know if you thought you were acting like a baby."

Finally, Ji Tingyu couldn't hold back his laughter.

"Okay, old general, just now I'm just joking with you as if I'm not old or young. Don't be as knowledgeable as I am. After all, you also opened mine, so it doesn't make sense if you want to know."

He didn't really want Howard to report himself, and he couldn't bear it, but he just held a breath in his heart. Now that the anger was calmed down by He Zhuo, he naturally put away the intentional green tea appearance.

Howard pouted angrily.

"Did you write to me specifically to show off that you have an omega? Where did you put my grandfather!"

"Isn't it? Put it in the computer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
73.5K 2.8K 13
in which destiny brings two bonded lives together, but alas, neither of them gave a fuck. until a bard started writing songs of the two of them. ❝...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
205 96 12
Just imagine if, for some weird reason, the Messiah wasn't born 2000 years ago but came much later in the future. There'll be no AD or BC, so the yea...