Inferior pampering

Par Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... Plus

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 54

81 1 0
Par Demens88c

Desert Qing's hands froze there, and he nodded in a daze.

"I said." Ji Tingyu patted him on the shoulder, "Remember to get an injection when you go back, the smell came out."

After finishing speaking, he went to find the monkey, leaving the rejected little eagle looking at his brother's back in despair, secretly saddened.

Ji Tingyu took the compressed biscuits and water handed over by the monkey, "I don't want the cans anymore, you can eat them."

At minus 20 degrees, the canned food has already been frozen into bricks, and the ice shards can fight with the teeth in the mouth after a bite. The cat's teeth are very sensitive, so they can't touch this.

"Ah—it's my fault." The monkey recalled his habits, "I left in the morning and forgot about it, why don't I call the rabbit and ask him to bring some hot food?"

"No, what are you going all the way to? If you let him come here by himself, he will be scared and cry three times along the way."

"Haha, that's right, let's make do with it."

"Boss, come to me!" Rosalin sat carelessly on her python's tail, and told him to share half of his tail.

Ji Tingyu has long been immune to the wild behavior of this big girl, and waved his hand and said that he would go to the back of the snow cave to have a look.

If there is no problem with the steel frame behind the snow cave, they can finish the work in an hour after eating. Afterwards, Ji Tingyu had to go to Beishan again. An old friend invited him to eat pig-killing dishes, and he planned to call He Zhuo and Xiaoqing together.

After inspecting the steel frame, Ji Tingyu sat down at random in an open space, pulled apart the compressed biscuit and bit off a piece with great interest.

Compared to other omega masters from rich families, his life is really rough. Of course, given the environment here, it's hard not to think it's rough.

The only picky thing about him may be when it comes to eating. Cats have sensitive tongues, and the human form is picky.

Ji Tingyu has not been used to the canned hamburgers here for seven years since he came to Newell. When he was most disgusted, he had a dream of a mountain of hamburgers chasing him.

It's not that I haven't thought about cooking by myself.

One year for his birthday, he worked hard all afternoon to cook himself a bowl of shredded chicken noodles. Before he could eat them, the rich aroma attracted serval cats.

The cat is extremely fat, with a square face and squinting eyes, and the expression between its brows and eyes looks like a Tibetan fox. Walked forward and stood in front of Ji Tingyu, without saying a word, just stared at his bowl.

Ji Tingyu kindly gave it two sticks, but it vomited on the spot after taking a lick, lifted its ass and ran away, turning around and scolding him while running.

They are all cats. Ji Tingyu could hear it scolding very dirty, and immediately lamented that the world is so cold that good intentions are not rewarded, and took a big bite angrily while holding the noodle bowl.

As a result, he scolded dirtier than that cat.

Since then, Ji Tingyu has never cooked by himself again. Occasionally, when he is lucky enough to find wild game, he will ask the chef to help him make a soup.

Speaking of soup, he couldn't help but think of He Zhuo's stewed pigeon, the soft and rotten meat, the golden and buttery soup, and the whole esophagus and stomach feel as comfortable as if soaked in a hot spring.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that the compressed biscuit in his hand was tasteless. Ji Tingyu imagined it as pigeon meat and bitterly bit down a large piece. He almost choked to death, so he quickly unscrewed the water bottle and poured water into his mouth.

The water in the bottle was almost frozen into ice slag, and the sharp pain shot up to the top of the sky instantly after taking a sip.

"Pfft—" Ji Tingyu spat out a mouthful of water.

At this moment, a whistle sounded not far away, and the red horseman drove to stop in front of him.

The car window lowered slowly, revealing He Zhuo's face, "Xiaoyu."

The cat immediately pricked up its ears, patted its buttocks and ran towards him, "Why are you here!"

"I see you didn't come back at noon, so don't worry."

He opened the car door, and Ji Tingyu jumped in like a mud monkey, climbing from his lap to the passenger.

He Zhuo laughed lightly twice, and carefully observed that his eyes were a little swollen, with a circle of wet redness, as if he had cried the night before.

"Why are you so dirty? Have you eaten yet?"

"If I didn't eat, I'd be exhausted."

Ji Tingyu paralyzed there like a master, and He Zhuo took a thermos bucket from the back seat.

"Huh? What is this?"

"Pigeon soup."

"Pigeon soup!" He opened his eyes wide in surprise. "Hey, how did you know I wanted to eat it? My mind was full of pigeons just now."

"I guess you haven't eaten." He Zhuo took out a wet towel to help him wipe his hands and face clean before opening the thermos.

"Did you bring the bowl?" Ji Tingyu wanted to share some with Xiaoqing and the others.

"You don't need to divide it, it's all yours. I cooked another chicken soup for them, and I gave it to Rosalin just now."

"Hmm, Mr. He is really considerate."

He took the thermos bucket and couldn't wait to drink it. If the bucket wasn't big enough, he would have plunged his head into it.

He Zhuo helped him comb the long hair on the back of his neck, pulled off the rubber band and tied it up again.

"Don't drink too fast, did you eat something cold just now? Be careful with ice teeth."

"Huh? How do you know that I ate something cold? I choked on a biscuit and drank a sip of ice water just now, so I almost didn't send it away to myself."

"The left gum looks a little red."

"You can see this? Are you staring at me every day without a problem?"

He Zhuo was taken aback, and his throat felt sore.

In his previous life, it was because of his arrogance and indifference that he pushed Ji Tingyu to such an end. William was the executioner, and he was the real accomplice who took his life.

In this life, of course, we must focus all eyes on the cat, and not let him suffer even a little bit.

After drinking the soup, Ji Tingyu exhaled comfortably, turned his head and lay down on the car window to digest food leisurely.

He Zhuo leaned over from behind, hugged him, touched the soft flesh on his stomach, "It's bulging."

Ji Tingyu pouted, "You didn't do it."

Today, the bucket of pigeons is more than twice as large as before. He drank it all, and his stomach is round.

Not to mention that Yuanyuan is soft and easy to touch, he couldn't hold back and touched He Zhuo twice, and after stroking, they pulled their hands together.

The ten fingers are interlocked, and the joints stick together and grind each other.

The two of them lowered their heads and looked down at their hands at the same time, and looked at each other vaguely after finishing.

The moment their eyes met, a silent battle broke out in an instant, as if an invisible but intense electric current filled them.

As long as I think of the lover I just stamped behind and in my arms, I feel extremely satisfied.

"Xiaoyu, I want to hug you."

He Zhuo's sad voice sounded from behind his ears, and Ji Tingyu's ears suddenly went numb, "Aren't you hugging me..."

As soon as the words fell, the arms around his lower abdomen tightened suddenly. He Zhuo carefully dragged him from the co-pilot to his lap, and wrapped his hands around his lower back, forming an absolutely protective posture.

The two sat facing each other, so close that they could feel each other's breath, lingering on each other.

It turned out to be hugging like this.

He looked out the window embarrassingly.

"Is there any rest time?" He Zhuo asked.

"Well, half an hour, what are you doing?"

What else can I do?

The ambiguous thoughts of the two of them were written all over their faces.

He Zhuo pressed him into his arms, reached out and turned the steering wheel.

"Find a place where no one is around, and elope for half an hour."

-

The foot of the mountain, which is suitable for digging snow caves, has many corners that are easy to hide, and a huge Wrangler can easily hide in it.

The two hid in the car and secretly had sex.

A series of imaginative water sounds came out, accompanied by the kitten's unbearable humming and He Zhuo's suppressed panting. Anyone who heard it knew what they were doing.

Ji Tingyu was placed on the steering wheel and kissed.

His lips were numb and swollen from abrasion, his lips were swollen and bright from the suction, his body became limp and weak, and he kept sliding down. He Zhuo let him go, and let out a chuckle against his forehead.

"While kissing while running, is it for a kiss or not?"

Ji Tingyu's face turned red like an explosion.

He saw that the person covering him was looking at him with nostalgic and loving eyes, as if even the gesture of "look" was gentle and gentle, as if he didn't know how to cherish him.

Such careful treatment made Ji Tingyu feel distracted. He lost his shame and asked, "Why didn't you stick in?"

Such a gentle tone contrasted sharply with the beastly behavior last night, and he was a little uncomfortable.

"Didn't you say you can't kiss inside?" He Zhuo replied.

Ji Tingyu remembered what he said when he was drunk last night, "Oh, then you are so polite."

Now I can't remember for sure, why didn't I remember when I was about to eat last night.

He Zhuo saw the shy expression between his brows and eyes, and lightly touched the tip of his nose: "Do you want more?"

Ji Tingyu lowered his head and bumped against his chest, somewhat frustrated.

"Can you stop asking such questions in a serious tone?"

"Why?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1K 66 8
Can Lauren start anew despite of her cold and numb appearance? Can Camila changed Lauren?
97K 1.9K 54
BTS has always been such a tightly knit group of seven... but actually, what if they were a tightly knit group of eight?! Join Kira on her journey as...
8.7K 230 15
Natasha's little dove (republished!) this is my story- it's my new account! natasha on her pathway to righting all her wrongs stumbles across a youn...
8.6K 162 6
So this maybe a shu vs free x valt type of story so please comment if I should add lui to fight for valt's love or should it be a free x valt x shu s...