Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 53

86 2 2
By Demens88c

The physical touch drove him crazy again, and his stress response was worse than ever before, even tragic.

He yelled heart-piercingly, uttering the shrill screams of a cat being mistreated, red tears mixed with blood streaked from his protruding eyeballs, flowing down his cheeks in a criss-cross pattern, like a knife cut open wound.

Perhaps it was the last ounce of will to survive that opened his heart. Ji Tingyu tried his best to release pheromones towards them, but his body was already very weak at that time, and the pheromones could make four people's legs weak for a few seconds at most, but A few seconds were not enough for him to escape from the attic.

At this moment, a car engine sounded outside the window, and Ji Tingyu suddenly pricked up his ears—it was the sound of He Zhuo's car!

He rekindled hope, and rushed to the window as if seeing a savior, knelt in the dark attic, beat the glass hard, and cried to He Zhuo who was standing under the sun: "Help me..."

He Zhuo turned his head to look at him, his indifferent gaze stayed on his only way of life for two or three seconds, and then he walked away as if nothing had happened.

At that moment, Ji Tingyu fell into an ice cave.

He looked at He Zhuo's leaving back in a daze, blood and tears rushed out of his eyes like a torrent.

There were bursts of shrill laughter from the hell behind him, and a hand stretched out from his face to cover his mouth.

He was taken back like this, and he was fed mud.

From that day on, Ji Tingyu no longer dared not to take medicine, but the more medicine he took, the worse his spirit became, his organs gradually withered, and his body gave off a rotten smell.

Until the first snow in winter finally came, he received He Zhuo's "grace" and went out to bask in the sun for a long time. He spread his tattered body under the sun, but he couldn't get a ray of sunlight.

Perhaps the heavy snow that day was the last ray of light bestowed on him by the heavens. Even God couldn't bear to let him end his life in such a miserable way.

And how did He Zhuo know this?

When he was investigating the cause of Ji Tingyu's death, he found that his honest housekeeper had already been bought by those four people. Under his torture to extract a confession, the housekeeper found out the whereabouts of one of them - the gardener with a baby face.

The gardener has a notebook, which records the whole process of driving this poor depressed patient, Ji Tingyu, step by step insane in the past three years. He also took a video of him being fed mud, and took it out from time to time for enjoyment.

He Zhuo watched that video three times, and each time it hurt like a cramp.

Show it to the housekeeper for the first time.

The old man showed a remorseful expression, and confessed that he was a beast, but He Zhuo didn't forgive him.

He pressed the butler's face into a flowerpot filled with soil until he stopped breathing, "Go and apologize to King Yama."

Show it to the gardener a second time.

For the first time, the gardener's terrifying doll face showed a frightened expression, crying and howling that he was wrong, begging He Zhuo to let him go.

It's just that before he could finish his sentence, he heard a "poof" sound, and his flesh was ripped open. Blood splashed in the air and trickled down He Zhuo's arm.

He Zhuo cut off his face alive with a knife, and told him: "Xiaoyu was most afraid of your face when he was alive. When you go down, remember not to walk in front of him."

The third time, show it to yourself.

In the small attic where Ji Tingyu lived for three years, lying on the little bed where he had been tortured, He Zhuo'an quietly watched the video.

The video is silent and lasts for fourteen minutes.

The real death of the heart is also silent, like a river that will never make waves again.

He wanted to get into the video and hug the kitten like crazy, and wanted to travel back to half a year ago to kick open this door and stand in front of him.

Don't belittle him anymore, don't torture him anymore...he's already in pain, he's been crying...he can't even struggle...

But the atrocities in the video won't stop because of his pleading, that's what Ji Tingyu experienced during his lifetime.

What kind of husband would let his lover be abused like that without knowing it? What he gave Ji Tingyu in his previous life was not love at all, but the most fatal blow that drove him to death.

He Zhuo couldn't bear to watch it anymore, he was in so much pain that he wanted to kill himself.

He took out a handful of medicine from the glass bottle and stuffed it into his mouth, smashed the flowerpot filled with soil, and self-mutilated on his arm with a sharp piece of porcelain.

The thin skin was cut open, and the warm blood flowed out like a stream. He cut one knife after another quickly and hatefully, his entire arm was sliced open, and the dark red blood pooled under him. the lake.

It wasn't until the blood stained the cat's fur that He Zhuo stopped sluggishly. He got up and wanted to find the paper, but without moving a step, he froze suddenly.

Because he found that the distance from the foot of the bed to the door is shorter than to the window.

Obviously, the door should be the escape route that Ji Tingyu should choose in the three seconds or so when he used pheromone to bring down the four people, but why did he escape to the window?

He Zhuo had a "buzz" in his head, threw himself on the bed and clicked on the video again.

The shooting angle of the video is very tricky, only Ji Tingyu's small bed and the floor around the bed are exposed, and the door and window are not photographed. But at 7 minutes and 35 seconds, He Zhuo saw that before he broke away from the four people and was about to escape, his ears suddenly perked up and he turned his head to look out the window.

——He heard the voice from outside the window, and firmly believed that the owner of the voice could save himself.

So what did he hear?

He Zhuo looked down, scanned the date of the video shooting, and called up the surveillance camera outside the attic at that time. The surveillance camera was facing the flower bed under the attic.

He dragged the mouse to scroll the video quickly, and finally it was frozen on the day, time period, and precious three or four seconds when the tragedy happened.

In the gray and white picture, half a blurry figure came to stand in front of the flower bed, turned around, and raised his head.

In the next second, He Zhuo saw his face.

What Ji Tingyu heard was the sound of his car engine, so he ran to the window without hesitation and asked him for help.

But He Zhuo didn't save him.

Because the window glass has long been replaced by gardeners with one-way glass.

Ji Tingyu could see He Zhuo who turned and left outside, but He Zhuo couldn't see him who was struggling inside.

Chapter 31 I Want to Kiss Inside【It's so sweet! 】

As time went back, the heavy snow covered Newell's night, and the long night was finally coming to an end.

Ji Tingyu slept so well in He Zhuo's arms, like a cat cub lying in its mother's swaddle, relaxing and comfortably revealing its soft belly, and won't wake up even if it is rubbed twice.

However, He Zhuo forced himself to recall the details of his previous life time and time again in a masochistic way, repeatedly experiencing the heart-wrenching and heart-breaking, hoping to find a clue that could save him.

No matter what the price is, he will give Ji Tingyu a safe and happy life this time, and let him be the happiest and willful kitten in the world.

When Ji Tingyu woke up in the morning, He Zhuo was no longer there. He only left him a note saying that there was cooked chicken lily porridge in the microwave, and asked him to turn it on for two minutes before eating.

Ji Tingyu happily finished eating the porridge, called Monkey, Xiaoqing, and Rosalin, and set off for the snowy field.

His work is not as glamorous as he imagined. Instead, it is trivial and complicated, and he is also very busy when there are no assignments.

As the largest semi-military organization in Newell, the Reporter Department is also responsible for maintaining law and order and helping the people.

Ji Tingyu has been here for seven years, repairing bridges and paving roads, emergency rescue and disaster relief, all rushing to the front line, including the three roads that are currently running from Niweier to Yanhui Mountain, Evian and Ajia Snow City. He led people to build it bit by bit.

When He Zhuo set foot on this snow field for the first day, he saw a boundary marker eroded by wind and snow. There was also a cute cat paw symbol printed beside the mottled Newell's name—it was a credit carved for him by the local people. medal.

It's a pity that they didn't even dare to mention Ji Tingyu's name after his death.

-

The four soon reached the foot of the mountain, ready to overhaul the snow cave.

The so-called snow cave is actually a slightly larger snow nest, which can accommodate seven or eight people, and is mostly dug in the concave foot of the mountain.

There are steel frames and ventilation pipes in the cave, and a simple mechanism is placed on the roof of the cave. When there is an air raid or bandits come, you can hide in and trigger the mechanism. The snow layer on the hillside will collapse to cover the entrance of the cave.

The reporter department should regularly overhaul these snow caves.

The maintenance work is not easy.

It's good that there is no problem after checking. Once there is any loose steel frame, they will have to repair it for a long time. They don't even have time to go back for lunch. Fortunately, the monkey has the foresight to bring dry food for everyone.

"Boss, don't be busy! Come and eat something!" The monkey shouted at Ji Tingyu holding the can, and Ji Tingyu pulled off his helmet and gently raised it, indicating that he knew.

He has been busy in the snow cave all morning, his face is ashamed, his clothes are dirty and wet, like a cat that fell into the mud.

Desert Qing pulled him out, saw the dirt on his face, and naturally reached out to wipe it off for him.

Ji Tingyu suddenly remembered He Zhuo's words before, and subconsciously took half a step back, "Xiaoqing, are you almost in the susceptible period?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 230 15
Natasha's little dove (republished!) this is my story- it's my new account! natasha on her pathway to righting all her wrongs stumbles across a youn...
73.5K 2.8K 13
in which destiny brings two bonded lives together, but alas, neither of them gave a fuck. until a bard started writing songs of the two of them. ❝...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1K 66 8
Can Lauren start anew despite of her cold and numb appearance? Can Camila changed Lauren?