Don't Stay, Don't Go (Ben Dro...

By KittyKaitlynn

Elizabeth loves the lesser known CreepyPastas of the web. In fact she doesn't really care for the big ones li... More

Character Analysis: Elizabeth
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 13.5
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Woah What?
Sorry Again
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
For My First 50
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Add On: Months After Ending
It's A Poll!

Ch. 33

483 16 2
By KittyKaitlynn

[A/N: More feels HUEHUEHUE. And not the good kind ;-;]
[Elizabeth's POV]
I stop pacing to sit in the corner and pull my hood down over my face. I breathe in shakily, how could I let him hate me? Tim is finding him but I hope he doesn't.
"Come on man." Tim grunts in front of me. I guess there's no use in hoping is there? I squeal and pull my hood down even more. After a few seconds Ben speaks.
"Hey, don't cry." He talks softly.
"I don't cry! I'm not weak!" I yell, but I can feel my eyes watering. Stop! I tell myself. You can't be so weak in front of them. Be angry instead, angry works.
So I take a deep breath and pull up my mental barrier. I don't care that this is what stopped Gus from liking me, just as long as I'm not hated. I can't stand being hated anymore.
"I should have known that, I'm sorry. Your a tough girl aren't you?"
"I'm sorry." I mumble, apologizing for the words I'm about to say.
"Sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you." It hurts that he's still talking nicely. It hurts that he's trying and I'm not.
"I said I'm sorry. Sorry I like you, sorry I'm a burden. Sorry because even if you don't hate me now, your going to. I never stop myself, and I'm about to hurt you the only way I know I won't loose." I state calmly. I allow a moment for confusion to enter before I start the usual hateful comments, with a personal touch added as spire. "I can't stand you! I always have to think twice and I always have to watch myself around you and I can't stand it! You drive me crazy. I have to make excuses to be around you, and I have to make excuses to myself to not hate you! Because I do. I hate you so much right now. And I know, trust me I know this isn't working because all I can think about is how much I hate myself for falling for it again. But as much as I hate myself I hate you more. How I wish I could make you cry, just so I know I won't be hated! I wish you would have killed me because then I couldn't hurt you. And I know that this hurts," I take a deep breath. "Trust me I know. But it hurts more to be a god damn idiot and keep falling for the same thing over and over! I hate you so much because you can do anything you want, while I'm stuck by useless, stupid, feelings! But if I know how to do one thing, once I'm losing I know I can hate anyone. And I HATE you so much right now! You wouldn't believe how mad I am at you right now! You make me weak, and I can't stand it!" By now I'm clutching my fists and yelling at the floor, unable to even look at him. I know all of this is pointless because I hate myself for hurting Ben, like I am using my mouth as a dagger. "I don't even want to HEAR you until I'm dead, got it?" With my closing statement I turn and dash upstairs to where I know Tim's room is.
I close the door behind me and lock it, looking around the room to see if there's anything he can come in through. Luckily, there's only a small hand held camera, and I unlock the door to toss it out. Then I curl up in the corner and wait for the knocking to start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 452 25
When the pastas are sent back to school, what is the worst thing that could happen? Besides trying to kill the whole school. Here's your answer. If o...
6.5K 39 41
Hey readers this is about all the Creepypastas you can think of. If you ever figure out about a creepy pasta that i have not wrote about, just give m...
803 12 23
Just a collection of all different creepy pasta stories only some of them will be very long, I did try and keep shorter ones but there are ones that...
46.7K 2K 25
It's been only a year since Rose Woods has been deceased. A sad and miserable year for the Creepy Pasta's who had lost one that was so very close to...