The Gamer Girl [FNiA Fem Hare...

Door Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) - genius, billionare, playgirl, philanthropist. A very young billionare in this world, who owns c... Meer

(Y/N) (L/N)
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Harem Pt.3
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"
Chapter 2: "Mystery after mystery"
Chapter 3: "End of the first chapter"
Chapter 4: "New office"
Chapter 5: "The talking shadow"
Chapter 6: "Attraction"
Chapter 7: "Phantoms"
Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"
Chapter 10: "End of nightmares"
Chapter 11: "Haloween time"
Chapter 12: "End of Halloween"
Chapter 13: "New gameplay"
Chapter 14: "Secret room"
Chapter 15: "The whole other game?"
Chapter 16: "End of hide and seek"
Chapter 17: "End of the game...?"

Chapter 8: "It's time to say goodbye"

1K 31 18
Door Demon243

(In front of your house. In front of your gates.)

3rd POV

Y/N: "You've gotta to be kidding me!" You said it angrily, since on the other side of the gates was standing your ex's girlfriend, who he cheated with.

Bimbo girl: "Where is he?" She asked it angrily.

Y/N: "Why do you ask me? I have no idea, and don't want to have an idea where is he." You said it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "Don't lie to me! I know he's in your house!" She said it angrily.

Y/N: "Girl, do I look like someone who will forgive a traitor after they betrayed me?" You asked it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "Yes! You're one of those types!" She said it angrily.

Y/N: "Well, then you're a fucking imbecile! Have you even tried to come to his house, or call him, or whatever you can do to contact him?!" You asked it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "Do I look stupid to you?!" She asked it angrily.

Y/N: "Yes, since I have no idea, how you cannot understand the fact that he just used you!" You said it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "He would never just use me!" She said it angrily.

Y/N: "Of course he would, since I'm not the one here with big ass breasts and ass cheeks with which he could have some fun!" You said it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "You're just jealous!" She said it angrily.

Y/N: "Jealous?! Of you?! Puh-lease, I'm very happy with having my body not being stuffed with implants, just so I could look 'sexy' for guys!" You said it angrily.

Bimbo girl: "Well, at least I look attractive!" She said it angrily.

Man: "No, you don't!" Someone yelled it from behind the girl, and she quickly started an argument with that man. You quickly and quietly left, and walked in the house.

Y/N: "Jeez, first, Jack, now his quickly made ex-girlfriend. Who's next?!" You asked it angrily as you was ready to break anything. However, before you could do it, 3 plushies were given into your hands, which were 3 phantom girls that you've met yesterday. You hugged them, and started to calm down.

Isabelle: "Ma'am, I understand your anger, but please don't waste your time on it." She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "Not letting me to make your mistakes, huh?" You asked it as you calmed down.

Isabelle: "You may say that." She said in awkward tone of voice.

Y/N: "Well, either way, thank you." You said it with the small smile.

Isabelle: "No problem, ma'am." She said it calmly. Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

Y/N: "Place them in my room to others." You said it calmly as you gave the plushies to Isabelle. She nodded and walked away, while took out my phone and answered a call. "Yes?" You asked it as you placed the phone close to your ear.

Vanessa (Phone): "(Y/N), what the hell is happening in front of your house?!" She asked it in shock as I heard some yelling on the background.

Y/N: "What is exactly happening over there?" You asked it in confusion.

Vanessa (Phone): "Some bimbo is trying to open the gates to your house, while some people are trying to stop her." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "*Annoyed sigh* That bimbo is a Jack's girlfriend, who he cheated with. However, he broke with her, just so he could come back to me." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "And you told him to never show up in front of you, while she thinks he's with you." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Yup." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "*Sigh* Leathcheann fucking." She said it angrily. "I'll have a talk with her. You go and relax, girl." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Uh, okay, thanks." You said it in a little confusion before she hang up. "Well, I'll just go and relax." I said it calmly as I started walking to basement.

(Time skip. 2 minutes later. Your house. Basement.)

Your POV

As I walked in the basement I quickly walked up to my laptop and re-checked the information about Ashley, Millie, and River.

Y/N: "Ashley Thomas. A young college girl, who had a thing for horror movies." I said it calmly as I opened the picture with her.

Y/N: "Millie Martinez. A young college girl, who wanted to become a writer for Hollywood's horror movies, and she even already had some written. However, in my opinion she should become an actress." I said it calmly as I opened the picture with her.

Y/N: "And finally, River Williams. A young college girl, who wanted to become an actress." I said it calmly as I opened the picture with her.

Y/N: "*Sigh* Why all of them are looking so cute and sexy." I said it with playful jealousy. "Anyway, back to completing the game." I said it calmly as I started to change into my VR suit. When I change into the costume, I started up the game on the computer, took the VR glasses, walked up to the chair and sat down on it. "Chapter 4, here I come!" I said it determinedly as I put on the VR glasses.

(In game.)

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 3: Night 4,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see the doorframe to my office. In the doorframe was bunny girl peeking out from the corner, again with lustful look on her face.

Y/N: "Cute and badass stalker... Why do I like it?" I asked it calmly. "Eh, who cares?" I asked it calmly as I pressed the enter button on the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3

Night 4

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office and I quickly noticed a diary page on the phone, so I picked it up making it disappear. Phone started ringing, so I picked up the handset and placed it on the table.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, hello? Hello, hello! Uh, there's been a slight change of company policy concerning use of the suits. Um, don't. After learning of an unfortunate incident at the sister location, involving multiple and simultaneous spring lock failures, the company has deemed the suits temporarily unfit for employees." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Another cassette." I said it in a disappointed tone of voices.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Safety is our top priority at Franny Fazbear's Nightclub, which is why the classic suits are being retired to an appropriate location, while being looked at by our technician. Until replacements arrive, you'll be expected to wear the temporary costumes provided to you." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Just like back in 1983." I said it calmly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Keep in mind that they were found on very short notice, so questions about appropriateness/relevance should be deflected. I repeat, the classic suits are not to be touched, activated or worn. That being said, we are free of liability, do as you wish. As always, remember to smile; you are the face of Franny Fazbear's Nightclub." He said it calmly before the massage ended.

Y/N: "Nothing surprising." I said it calmly as I started checking cams. Found bunny girl on cam 09, but I noticed something unusual behind her. I changed to Cam 10 and saw that there was an acronym carved out on the door: 'R.K.P.' "Did she carved it out by herself?" I asked it in confusion as I changed back to cam 09, just to see that she's not there. I played the sound on that camera making her come back. I decided to check other cams out of boredom. And on the Cam 07 I saw something confusing. One of the slot machines in there was showing some woman's breasts, but her nipples were covered with watermelon stickers. "What the actual fu--" I wanted to ask, but I was cut off by a phantom, who looked like Chica, who came out from the monitor.

Ph. Chica: "BOO~!" She yelled it out as she jumped at me, but she went through me and disappeared with the flash. The alarm went off, red light started to turn on and off repeatedly. I looked at the maintenance panel and it showed that camera system were down. I choose it and pressed recharge button, while it was rebooting, I noticed a new acronym on the wall outside of the office: 'E.R.J.'

Y/N: "Another one." I said it calmly as camera system was done rebooting. I quickly checked the cams, a few times avoided BB, and found the bunny girl on Cam 05. "I'll block it just in case." I said it calmly as I turned to the vent cams monitor, changed to Cam 13 on it and pressed the vent door button. After a few moments that way was blocked. On main monitor, I changed to Cam 06 and played the sound there, making her come in to that room. "Alright, now go in here." I said it calmly as I changed to Cam 08 and played the sound there. Suddenly some sound started playing and a phantom, who looked like a puppet, came out from the floor in front of me.

Ph. Puppet: "Cuddle time~!" She said it with the sweet smile and hugged me, making my face plant right between her breasts. I tried to get out from her arms, but her grip on me was very strong, so I was basically left at her mercy. 30 seconds have passed and her grip started to loosen up. "Aww, already?" She asked it in a sad tone of voice before she disappeared. I just stood there in some shock, since my fucking head was right between HER GIANT BREASTS!

Ph. Foxy: "Liked the hug?" She asked it in a jealous tone of voice, but her words scared me a little, since I didn't expect her to be there. Moreover, I accidentally looked at her. "Well, I want hug too!" She said it as she jumped at me with her arms stretched out to me, but she just went through me and disappeared with the flash. The alarm went off, red light started to turn on and off repeatedly.

Y/N: "Maybe some other day." I said it in awkward tone of voice as I looked at the maintenance panel and saw that audio devices were down. I choose it and pressed recharge button. While it was rebooting, I tried to find the bunny girl, and soon enough, I found her on Cam 02 standing behind this Bonnie stand. I changed to Cam 05, but BB was there, so I quickly changed to Cam 06, then I changed back to Cam 05 and played a sound there, making the bunny girl come into that room. I then I noticed that I could lure her into the room on Cam 08, since there was a doorframe into that room. So I did just that, changed to Cam 08 and played the sound there, making her come into that room. "Okay, now I'm safe... For now." I said it calmly as I started to check other cams, while avoiding BB and Franny, who decided to walk by the office window. When Franny was gone, I noticed another acronym on the wall: 'E.G.G.' "Pfff... 'E.G.G.'?" I asked it trying not to laugh. "Poor Phantom Puppet." I said it as I calmed down a little. I checked the cams, bunny girl was on Cam 07. I looked at the clock and it showed 5 am. "Alright, one more night to go." I said it calmly and 6 am dinged in after I finished my sentence.

I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 3: Night 5,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see bunny girl already in the office, standing there with the lustful look, like always.

Y/N: "Time to end this chapter." I said it calmly as I pressed the enter button on the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3

Night 5

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office, and noticed the diary page on the maintenance panel, so I took it making it disappear. The phone started ringing, so I picked up the handset and placed it on the table.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Hello? Hello? Um, this is just a reminder of company policy concerning the safe room. The safe room is reserved for equipment and/or other property not being currently used and is in fact a safety location for employees only." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Another cassette." I said it in a bored tone of voice as I started to check the cams.

Phone Guy (Phone): "This is not a break room, and should not be considered a place for employees to hide and/or congregate - and under no circumstance should a customer ever be taken into this room and out of the main show area." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Obviously." I said it calmly as I found bunny girl on Cam 09.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Management has also been made aware that the Spring Bonnie animatronic has been noticeably moved. We would like to remind employees that this costume is not safe to wear under any circumstances. Thank you and remember to smile; you are the face of Franny Fazbear's Nightclub." He said it before some click came out from the phone.

Phone Dude (Phone): "Hey-Hey! Glad to hear me, are ya? Anyway, listen there's definitely something going on in this shit, but... How to say it lightly? Uh... Basically, you're getting a two weeks of rest and you still be paid for these two weeks. However, after your vacation will be done, you'll start working in the different location." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "...What the fuck is going on?" I asked it calmly as I ignored Franny, who decided to walk by the office's window.

Phone Dude (Phone): "So yeah, have fun with Springtrap, since you probably will never see her again!" He said it calmly before he hanged up.

Y/N: "...I finally found out her name... Finally!" I said it excitedly as I threw my fist into the air. I searched for her through the cameras and found her on Cam 05. "Sorry, but I'm not ready to meet you. I didn't do my make up today." I said it calmly as I changed to Cam 08 and played the sound there, making her come into that room. While she's there I decided to checks other cams. Cam 10 - clear, Cam 09 - clear, Cam 08 - Springy is in there, Cam 07 - clear, Cam 06 - clear, Cam 05 - clea-- Oops not clear anymore, since Springy walked in it just now. I changed to Cam 06 and played the sound there, making her come into that room. I then changed to Cam 08 and played the sound in there. After a few moments, she came into that room. "Alright, now where was I? Oh, right, Cam 04." I said it calmly as I changed to that cam, but instead of Foxy mask on the wall, I saw some female figure. "Who the--" I wanted to ask, but was cut off with terrible sound piercing my ears.

Y/N: "Who is making that sound?!" I asked it as I looked around and quickly noticed a phantom, who is looking like Mangle, leaning against the glass.

Y/N: "Just how many of you phantoms are here?!" I said it in annoyance.

Ph. Mangle: "On-n-nly s-s-six." She said it with her voice box glitching a little.

Y/N: "*Relieved sigh* Thanks god." I said it in relief as the sound started to disappear with the Phantom Mangle. I checked cams and found Springy on Cam 04. I changed to Cam 05 and played the sound there, making her come into that room. Then I changed to Cam 08 and played the sound there, making Springy come into that room. However, the Ph. Puppet's sound started playing and she appeared in front of me.

Ph. Puppet: "Missed me~?" She asked it as she hugged me. I just accepted it, since... I don't know, it's just feels nice being by her. And it's not because my face is literally surrounded by her breasts. It's just... feels nice, that's all.

???: "Having fun in there?" Some female voice asked it in a jealous tone of voice.

Ph. Puppet: "Oh, hadn't thought that you'll come here so quickly, Springy~." She said it calmly as I felt her grip loosen up. "My time is up anyway. Have fun you two~!" She said it with the smile, and before disappearing, she kissed me, which made me blush hard.

Springtrap: "...What's up with the face?" She asked it in a jealous tone of voice.

Y/N: "S-Sorry... I just never been hugged by someone, who is very beautiful. I mean, I wouldn't mind a hug from you or other girls, but... I don't really want my ass to be destroyed." I said it calmly. She seems to be convinced with the explanation. I noticed that on the wall, behind Springtrap, was written another acronym: 'S.U.S.' 'Why do I have some Mafia vibes?' I then looked at the clock, which showed 5 am. "Plus, our time is up, so it's time to say goodbye." I said it calmly and 6 am dinged in, right after I finished my sentence.

I appeared in the protagonist's room.

Y/N: "That's enough for today." I said it calmly as I summoned a menu and quit the game.

(Your house. Your basement.)

I took off my glasses, stood up, walked up to the table and placed the glasses on it. I then changed into my casual clothes.

Y/N: "At least now I didn't forget to change clothes." I said it calmly. I sat down on my chair and powered up my laptop. I then moved the list of disappeared girls and a pen to me, and started doing my thing. "R.K.P. - Springtrap, E.R.J. - Phantom Chica, E.G.G. - Phantom Puppet, and S.U.S. - Phantom Mangle." I said it calmly to myself as went through the list with a pen in my hand. Soon enough, I found every name that matched the acronyms.

List of disappeared girls

________________________________________________________________________________________

Amy Riley Ramirez
Andrea Abigail Campbell
Angela Aurora Johnson
Ashley Padma Thomas - Ph. BB
Athena Taytum Miller - Goldie
Audrey Raya Miller - Franny
Ayla Lyla Lee - JJ
Bella Elia Jackson - T. Franny
Charlotte Lilly Baker - Puppet
Claire Flora Smith - Bonnie
Clara Amara Mitchell - W. Franny
Cora Zayla Anderson - Foxy
Daisy Ada Robinson - Shadow Bonnie
Eden Mia Walker - W. Chica
Elaina Evelyn Young
Eliza Ivy Wright - W. Foxy
Elizabeth Leah Martin
Ember Gaia Gonzalez - Ph. Puppet
Esther Rosalia Jones - Ph. Chica
Haven Willow Torres
Hope Harper Nguyen
Josie Ana Robinson - Shadow Franny
June Freya Lopez
Kaia Stella Johnson
Kayla Madison King
Lilith Eleanor Hill
Mabel Paisley Torres
Millie Clementine Martinez - Ph. Franny
Molly Grace Ramirez
Nicole Olivia Lewis
Noelle Naomi Thompson
Norah Isla Brown
Olive Sofia Hernandez
Piper Hayden Nelson - W. Bonnie
Rachel Avery Taylor
River Avayah Williams - Ph. Foxy
Rory Thora Rodriguez
Ruth Hazel Rivera
Rylee Kai Perez - Springtrap
Sarah Della White - Mangle
Saylor Maya Moore
Selena Chloe Martin
Serenity Nyra Jackson - T. Chica
Skylar Halo Jackson - T. Bonnie
Sophie Murphy Wilson - Chica
Summer Uma Sanchez - Ph. Mangle
Sydney Nova Green
Vivian Reese Lee - BB
Zuri Zoe Brown

________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N: "Now, let's found out, who you are, girls." I said it with the little smirk as I started to search any information about them.

(Meanwhile. Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Roxy Raceway.)

3rd POV

Vanessa: "What did you want to show me, boss?" She asked it calmly as she walked to her boss.

Boss: "Firstly, sorry to call you so sudden." He said it calmly.

Vanessa: "It's wasn't a problem to come here, boss." She said it calmly.

Boss: "I know. However, we found something, and I thought that you might be able to help to know what exactly that is." He said it calmly.

Vanessa: "What exactly did you find?" She asked it curiously. Her boss looked at other workers and whistled at them, signaling them to bring the thing in. One of the workers ran off, but soon enough he came back with something in his hands. When he walked up close enough, Vanessa saw some robo arm. Its exoskeleton was white, and hand had a red circle in the center of it. "Uh... Sir... I don't anything about robo stuff." She said it calmly.

Boss: "I see..." He said it in a disappointed tone of voice.

Vanessa: "But I know someone, who is an expert in this." She said it as an idea appeared in her head.

(Back to you.)

Your POV

Y/N: "Okay, this what we know about the girls I found today." I said it calmly as I looked at all of this information. "Rylee Perez. A young college girl, who sometime streamed on Twitch and most of these games were horror games." I said it calmly as I looked at the picture of her.

Y/N: "Esther Jones is young college girl, who was a famous speedrunner, who usually speedran horror games like Outlast, or Resident Evil." I said it calmly as I looked at the picture with her.

Y/N: "Summer Sanchez is a young college girl, who wanted to work in a game industry and create horror games." I said it calmly as I looked at the picture with her.

Y/N: "And finally, the one who gave me hugs, Ember Gonzalez. She's a young college girl, who wanted to work in film industry by making costumes for actors." I said it calmly as I looked at the picture with her.

As I was looking at the pictures, my phone started ringing, reminding that I have meeting soon. I made stop, but my ringtone started playing, so I picked it up my phone and quickly walked out from the basement.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

99.4K 3.3K 16
πŸ”¦πŸ‘ΎπŸ• ──── πšπš—πšŠπš πš–πš˜πšŸπš’πšŽ! β”ŠΝ™ ・... ˏˋ Λ–*°࿐ 𝐌𝐒𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 π‘πšπ’π§ βŒ—βŒ— ˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ ·˚ β‚ŠΛšΛ‘ΰΌ„Ψ˜ 𝐈𝐌 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ━━━━━━━━━...
53.9K 1.1K 17
NO LONGER UPDATING BEING REWRITTEN Your a 19 year old girl that's very interested in mechanics and can fix anything.After an accident in your childh...
1.5K 60 12
He twirled in place, allowing you to get a nice, good look at his emaciated body. His spine juts out his back, the skin clinging to it desperately, j...
77 0 20
This story is for fun only. It will have LGBTQ+ themes. This story does not take place in chronological order. Don't like then you are welcome to not...