HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 2

By Graceguya1

This is a continuation ( book 2) of my re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela... More

CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120

CHAPTER 88

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

On Friday,

Aranza goes to visit John alone. She cannot explain why, but something about him makes her feel, loved and protected. He takes one look at her and tells her to sit down. She smiles and then sits. He asks her what's bothering her. Aranza says that she is sad, because her favorite, people, aren't together and are unhappy. He tells her, it saddens him too. He says that they are, surrounded by a lot of evil people, but they have many good people around them as well.

He asks her what she is upto. Aranza looks at him surprised. She says that she doesn't understand him. John says that he thinks that she is up to something. Aranza pouts and says that she is an angel and a good girl. John looks at her like he doesn't believe her. He tells her that he has a feeling; he was just like her when he was her age. Aranza asks him what he means when he says that he was just like her.

John says that he had her, spunkiness, spontaneity, and sneakiness. Aranza says that she will keep out of their relationships because it isn't any of her business, and her involvement will only make things more complicated. She then adds that she wouldn't risk Isabella or Marianna taking their frustrations out on the children.

Meanwhile, at Antonio's house, Aurelio is playing with his nephew, when Isabella comes into the room. She gives him scathing looks, and goes and stands near him. Isabella goes straight to the point and asks him why he came. Aurelio looks at her, straight in the eye, and says he came to visit his cousin and nephew. Isabella tells him that she isn't an idiot and knows that he is there as Gina's spy. All this time, Aurelio is still looking at her. He tells her, that she is being ridiculous.

He says that yes he does think that Gina and Antonio belong together, but he doesn't intend to interfere, in what isn't his business. He adds that he wants to get closer to Antonio and Ricardo. Isabella remembers her earlier conversation with Antonio, where he didn't bother to deny, that he loved Gina.

She then tells herself, that Aurelio has the same traits of bluntness as the rest of his family. She then tells Aurelio that she is watching him, and leaves. Aurelio tells himself that she is a strange woman, because she wasn't even concerned with her son, and didn't even check up on him. He shakes his head and continues playing with Ricardo.

Back at the mental hospital,

John gets serious and asks Aranza if either Marianna or Isabella were capable of harming their children. Aranza says that she doesn't know, but given, what they have done in the past she doesn't know what to think. He looks a little worried, so she tells him to relax because she will handle it. His face then softens. Aranza then tells herself that, if her father was alive, he would be just like John, and that he would even be the same age. John still looks at her and then asks her what is bothering her this time.

She says that she was just thinking about her father. She says that it still pains her, that she never met him. He puts an arm around her and she starts to cry. Aranza says that maybe her life would have been better off. She adds that she doesn't know what it means to have a parent who loves her because her father died, and her mother has never loved her. John says that for what God took away he gave her, a cousin who loves her, and Antonio who is like an older brother to her.

He then adds that God brought Hector and Gina into her life, as well as the rest of their family. Aranza stops crying and says that she, is, glad for all of that, and she loves and respects Antonio but she would have loved to have her father around or to have a father figure. She says that she has no one to walk her down the aisle. She adds that Carlos never liked her because she was always a reminder of her father, and she was an heiress to the fortune, he and her mother eventually stole.

John tells her not to be sad. He tells her that life will eventually work itself out. He says that she is a smart young woman, and Antonio and Adrianna will help her out, in taking her rightful place, when the time comes. Aranza says that she knows that she sounds like an ungrateful brat, complaining when he has spent so much time sick and alone. John says that she is not being ungrateful; she is just speaking her truth. He then says that she has one more person in her corner. Aranza asks him who it is.

John says it is him. He says that she, Hector, and Gina are like the children he never had. He says he feels a strong bond with her especially because she had no father or father figure. Aranza hugs him. He then adds that he would love to walk her down the aisle, but that it should not be any time soon.

He adds that she should first focus on completing school and continuing her father's legacy. Aranza promises to work hard in school and make her father proud. John then adds that he will be watching her and her boyfriend and especially him because he wants her to be treated like the princess that she is, with respect. Aranza smiles and hugs him.

Meanwhile, Anna Patricia is at the park on a bench, lost in her thoughts. More often than not, they are of the twins' father, her handsome John Doe, her handsome Gabriel. Somebody walks over and sits near her. She turns and is dismayed to see that it is Carlos. Anna Patricia stands up, not ready to tolerate him. She tells him that she isn't interested in anything to do with him. He reminds her that any person that she dates had better watch out.

He says that she has been going out on too many of those supervised visits with Hector, Gina, their children, and John. Anna Patricia tells him that he is crazy for having her followed. She then adds that she is simply doing what is best to help John recover, not that it's any of his business. Carlos says that it better remain that way because she belongs to him and no one else. Anna Patricia stands up and leaves. Carlos is crazy and she won't give him any attention. She shivers as she walks away.

Sometime later, Aranza is carrying Hannibal in the lounge area of Horacio's house. He then comes and finds her. Aranza tells herself that this isn't going to be a pleasurable encounter. Horacio scathingly stares at her. Aranza plays it cool and continues playing with the baby. He comes and stands near her. He says that he doesn't trust her and has his eyes on her. Aranza asks him what he is talking about. Horacio tells Aranza not to play dumb. He says that he knows that she is there on Antonio's behalf.

He adds that she hasn't accepted the fact that Gina married him. Aranza tells him to stop being ridiculous. She admits that she does think that Gina, belongs, with Antonio, but she doesn't want to meddle in their issues or Hector and Adrianna's.

She says that she will let them solve their issues themselves. Horacio tells her that she must think he is stupid, by feeding him such a lie.

Aranza says that she doesn't care whether he believes her or not, because she knows herself. Horacio comes and grabs Aranza. He holds her roughly and warns her that he is dangerous, and he is closely watching her, so she should keep off Gina and him. Gina walks in on Horacio mishandling Aranza. She gets angry at him. She tells him, to never lay a finger on Aranza, under any circumstances.

Meanwhile, At Alejandro's house,

Adrianna is playing with her daughter when Alejandro comes into the room. He smiles at her and says that they make a nice family. Adrianna barely glances up at him. Alejandro then goes in front of her. He tells her that he loves her and that he will make her happy. Adrianna continues ignoring him.

Alejandro is irritated, he tells her that he is her husband and she must not forget her wifely duties. Adrianna says that she will fulfill her obligations, and adds that the things, he will never gain, even with threats and blackmail are her heart and her love. She then turns her attention back to her daughter. Alejandro is left feeling humiliated and embarrassed.

Back at Horacio's house,

Horacio tells Gina that anyone connected to Antonio isn't welcome in their house. Gina tells him, that regardless of the current situation, she will not sit back lamely as he threatens those she loves. Horacio tells her that she does not need to stay in touch with Aranza and that they should cut off links. Both ladies look at him like he is crazy. Gina says that Aranza is like a little sister to her.

She adds that Aranza will continue to remain in her and her son's life regardless of what happens with Antonio. Horacio says that the way she defends Aranza, one would think she is her sister. Gina is momentarily caught off guard but quickly recovers. Gina says that whatever he thinks isn't important but she won't allow him to mistreat Aranza.

A little while later,

Hector and Martin are at a club, having drinks, and talking. Martin asks Hector if he is worried about his sister. Hector asks him why. Martin says that with the threats, and given how they know Horacio is, he (Martin) was thinking about Gina's safety. Hector says that not really. He adds that Gina is a strong intelligent woman who can deal with Horacio, and who knows how to take care of herself. He then adds that he is there, too, and isn't going to tolerate anyone hurting his sister. Martin tells Hector that he too will be there to protect Gina.

Hector tells Martin that if he ever tells Gina what he said, about her being strong, capable, and intelligent he will deny everything. Martin shrugs. He tells Hector that he doesn't understand why he and his sister often have petty fights and competitions. Hector says that it is his sister's fault because she is so overly competitive and obsessed with outshining him and proving that she is better. Hector adds that he is just returning the favor and that his sister is a spoilt brat. Martin shakes his head in mild surprise.

Back at Horacio and Gina's house,

Aranza is in the guest room when Gina comes in to check on her. Aranza says she is fine, and thanks Gina for standing up for her. Gina says that it's no problem and that she would do it again. Aranza has on a surprised face, and Gina asks her what's going on. Aranza smiles and then says that she didn't think that she loved her. Gina is surprised and asks her why she would think that. Aranza says that she always had a feeling that she (Gina) was jealous of her because she was getting very close to Hector. Aranza continues and says that she knows and understands, that Hector and her share a bond that is stronger than what most people have and she doesn't want to interfere with that.

Gina holds Aranza's hand and admits that she was a little jealous, in the beginning, but she never once hated her and considers her a younger sister. Gina then adds that she (Aranza) needs a lot of people to watch her, because she is nosy and a schemer. Aranza scoffs and says that she isn't a baby. Aranza looks at Gina again and then twitches her eyebrows. Gina asks her if she is okay. Aranza says that she is okay. Gina looks at her suspiciously and asks her what she did. Aranza pouts and says that she is a good girl. Gina insists and Aranza says that she isn't talking because she would put Hector in trouble.

Gina now becomes very interested. What did her brother do? After some prodding, Aranza tells Gina that Hector said that she has the sense of humor of a lemon. Aranza then says that she doesn't agree. She then tells Gina that she is fun and interesting. Gina rolls her eyes. She tells Aranza not to mind. She says that even as children, Hector and Martin used to make fun of her, so she isn't the least bit bothered and has learnt how to deal with them. Aranza says that even if they still endlessly tease her, they still love her. Gina smiles and agrees.

Two years pass during which,

Adrianna, Gina, Isabella, and Marianna go back to work at the end of their maternity leaves. Carlos continues harassing Anna Patricia, while Helena is hell-bent on making her pay. Also, Horacio, Alejandro, Marianna, and Isabella continue making Aranza and Aurelio feel unwelcome, whenever they visit, as Gina, Adrianna, Hector and Antonio stand up for them.

Aranza and Aurelio finish university and graduate. Alejandro and Horacio intensify their monitoring of Adrianna and Gina, to keep them away from Hector and Antonio. John continues doing better and better, but sadly he does not regain his memory. His bond with Aranza also grows stronger.

One Saturday morning, Gina looks at her son, Hannibal. She is in his room. She cannot believe that it has been two years. Just then she hears a knock on the door. She tells herself that she hopes that it isn't Horacio. She tells the other person, to come in. She is pleasantly shocked to see her brother and runs into his arms and hugs him. He hugs her back.

Meanwhile, at Hector's house,

Marianna, is with her daughter in the living room, when there is a knock on the door. She goes and opens it. It is Alejandro. Without waiting for a response, Alejandro moves closer to her and kisses her. Marianna kisses him back.

Back at Horacio and Gina's house, Hector looks at his sister and smiles. He says that she must be bored if she misses him that much. Gina glares at her brother and pokes his arms. She then says that she feels tired and overwhelmed by everything that has been happening. Hector holds her hands and says that he understands her.

Gina says that she cannot wait for the day, all the secrets and lies can end, and they can reveal themselves and put an end to Isabella, Marianna, Alejandro, and Horacio's lies. Hector hugs her and says that he doesn't know when things will go back to normal, but in the meantime, they have to continue to be there for each other.

At Antonio's house, he is in the sitting room with his son when Isabella comes in and he ignores her. She says that they could be happy if only he would let her show him how much she loves him. Antonio tells her to stop feigning daftness. He says that she knows very well that his heart belongs to Gina. Isabella glares at Antonio and leaves the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 148 24
"She is the future kings Mate and she is to endure much pain before making him fall Inlove with her, She was Going to fight with her sister due to t...
11.7K 310 30
Disney Descendants Fanfiction. Carlos De Vil, Love Story. Book 2. Original Characters: Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #3 disneydescendant...
77.6K 1.7K 21
Six months, it's been six months since Ben's coronation and since the Royal four and the Isle four discovered the prophecy the VK's and the AK's are...
17.3K 452 29
Book 2 of The Adeline Series after a while of silence. It was just us beneath the billions of stars, then Tom pointed his hand to a bright shining s...