The Colors Yellow and Purple

By Bit_h_

(Cover art by me)) ~slow burn enemies to lovers 😽~ Y/N had a rough life, living with her mom until age 10 wh... More

Home
Golden Guard
The Cooler One
together?!?
Sunrise
Hunter
Useful
Overslept
Dark Blue
Hard to Hate Him
No
Thats Hot
Half a Witch
Never listen
You're Awful
Tears
Up to Something or On Something
Deal
No...
Replaceable
Long day
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??
Friends
Goldie
Spiderweb candy
Grape girl
Ever know

Apologies

86 3 4
By Bit_h_

Level of concern- twenty one pilots

Your pov

Hunter flew on my staff and noticed another saturated part of the shield, "there!" He yelled. The other box I'll just call it was a good ways away:

"Then what are you waiting for?? Go!" I yelled due to the fact that-at least compared to me- he flew like a grandma.

He rolled his eyes and then quickly bent forward and sped up quickly causing my grip on his shoulders to loosen and I instinctively grabbed onto his waist.

I felt his stiffen at the contact and due to my head leaning on his back to help with balance at this speed I felt his heart beat pounding.

Weird? Damn how much of a virgin is this dude that physical contact makes him react like that?

Ok I'm a virgin but we'll ignore that.

Weirdly though my own cheeks began to heat up as I shook my head. Then instantly my thoughts ceased as Hunter slammed on the brakes so hard I basically slammed into him.
"WHOA! Dude!"

He then quickly covered my mouth with his hand... again.

"Hey!- mpf!" I tried to yell but I turned to me quickly and shushed me and pointed. The last box we needed was guarded by five witches.

I nodded and tapped his shoulder as he scoped them out. He turned around and I tapped his head and then mine.

See? Warning.
I notified as I used telepathy.

TITAIN- damn I am never gonna get used to that.

Ha. Anyway how are we gonna get past them? We're outnumbered?

He thought for a moment before looking  down. I noticed when he was focused on something he brought his thumb up to his chin and rested her other hand in the crook of his forearm.

Well we could always do a distraction? I mean are you good at being creative and making illusions?

Ha. Creative, Hunter do you know who you're thinking to?

A long silence filled my mind as he blinked twice at me.

So can you do it-?

Yes I can do it.

He nodded to give me the okay and I nodded.

I drew a spell circle and suddenly a coven scout ran up to them, their mask falling off and showing their face disfigured as he screamed at them to get out. Suddenly his whole body exploded into confetti and bits of blood as a unicorn appeared behind him.

When I tell you unicorn horns are sought after and have dealers this is why.

They're beautiful killers.

The perfect distraction.

One witch covered their mouth and ran over to puke in the bushes and the rest of them scrambled and ran away screaming. Once they were gone the unicorn began to do a silly little dance as I looked over at Hunter and his hand was covering his mouth looking at me and the unicorn in horror.

"Distraction."

"Yea I got that. But... why.?"

I shrugged, "it came to mind. Unicorn horns are very expensive because of how deadly unicorns are. No one in their right mind would mess with one."

Hunter shook his head before just softly laughing, "you're messed up."

"Thank you." I smiled as we flew down.

We finally landed on the ground and I grabbed the hammer from my belt that I secured it in. "You wanna do the honors lemon boy?" I asked.

He sighed at the nickname, "it feels suiting to do it together." He then responded.

I beamed and nodded, "if you want to be cheesy then sure." That earned me a glare.

He placed his hands above mine, a faint blush spreading on my cheeks but I pushed the feeling down. We brought the hammer above our heads and quickly slammed it down on the box a giant crack appeared and soread through it and suddenly the sound of a raven in hyperspace filled my head. I summoned it and the scout captain began to speak.

"I dunno what you two did but it worked! The scouts are able to get inside. Scouts will apprehend the wild witches and healers will be on the way to check in on the recruits. Good job you two." She informed and I beamed at Hunter.

He just smiled a gap toothy grin at me and it helped my heart. He cheered and kicked the box, "YEA!!! We did it!!" He yelled and fist bumped me.

"Did you even doubt me?" I joked.

He smiled, "yes very much."

"Woooooooooooooooow. I'm offended Golden Guard." I teased as he scoffed.

"You should be y/n."

The rest of the day was full of making sure the recruits were okay, searching and hunting for stragglers and overall defusing the situation.  Weirdly though as we worked I kept noticing Hunter staring at me with a weird expression on his face but I shrugged it off. By the time it was finished it was around seven and I leaned against one of the buildings. Then I saw Steve with an ice pack on his head.

"Steve! Oh Mi gosh are you good??!" I yelled running over to him. He laughed.

"Yea is okay, don't worry kid. So you and the Golden Guard are getting along again I take it?" He asked.

I nodded, "I think so. I don't think we'll have issues from now on," I looked over to Hunter and smiled softly before turning back to steve. "How's your head? I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, " I stated guilt coating my voice. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n I'm okay I swear. And I told you to go I don't blame you. Don't worry." He informed me and I nodded, "no head back to the castle and get some sleep. We're all exhausted."

I nodded, "yea.. yea okay you're right." I nodded knowing the bags under my eyes were gradually increasing.

As Steve walked away I noticed the Golden Guard walking away as I caught up to him.

"Hey! You heading back to the castle?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yea, I'm exhausted after today. I'm probably just gonna head back and get some sleep," he replied but his voice sounded hurried and then I watched him walk the opposite way to the castle. I shrugged and decided it wasn't my buinsness but knew that sleeping didn't sound like such a bad idea.

Hunters pov

As I watched her talk and commune with other guards when the day began to end I felt worse and worse.

I shoved it down but I really had treated her horribly and she was my friend now right? I needed to make it up to her and prove to her that I'm sorry.

Then i remembered a conversation we had had about two weeks ago in the library and I knew exactly how to prove it.

Y/Ns pov

I laid down on my bed after changing into pjs staring at the ceiling. Slowly a long breath came from my mouth that I didn't know I needed to realease as I sat up.  Maybe it was the wild witch attack or Hunter or whatever but I felt the familiar sense of dread, numbness, and just an itchy feeling I couldn't place but I knew it's origins.

I let myself swollow back the feeling and lifted my mattress off the bed frame, under it was three letters and a photo.
Slowly I brought out the photo and stared at the faint memory i Charished.

It was a photo of me when I was smaller in the kitchen making brownies with my mom. My front tooth was messy and my h/c hair was styled in messy braids with pretty fairy shaped clips in my hair, I was younger so I didn't wear a shirt was the batter covered most of my body and chubby cheeks.

Then I looked at my mom in the photo. Her hair was basically shimmering in the Late sun that set the mood for the picture, her smile was wide and real as she stared at me with absolute adoration.

I wonder if she could see me if she'd still adore me now.

I fought back the tears as I set against my bed. I wasn't supposed to have this and the letters from her when I was away at camp. Belos says that it's better to disregard those memories and focus on him and my duties so when I moved here they didn't let me take anything of my moms.
But that night I cried a lot in my blank room, a single pillow and blanket on my bed when I heard a knock on the door.

"Go away!" Little mes voice yelled.

Then a little kid came in, one I recognized as the one that's good next to Belos. He wasn't any taller than me but this time he was without his mask. He had dirty blond hair that kept longer and tied back into a short pony tail. He had bit but tired magenta eyes and a guard uniform that was way too big on him.
He slowly sat next to me and didn't say anything and handed me the three letters and the photos.

"Wha- but I thought-" I was trying to say before he shushed me.

"Don't ever tell Belos about this okay?" He asked quickly and I nodded before he ran out of my room. I felt dumbfounded and greatfull for the little kid. I still do.

Then I heard a knock at the door and quickly shoved the photo under my mattress before wiping my tears.

"Coming!" I yelled before dusting myself off and opening the door.

There stood a familiar face. His hair was a bit messier than normal and I noticed he still had his guard uniform on.

"Hunter I thought you were going to bed?" I asked teasingly but he just shyly looked down before handing me a book.

I looked down at it confused, "what's this?"

He took an audiable gulp before I noticed I'm fiddling with his hands.
Was he nervous?

"Well..." he sighed, "I'm sorry. Is what I wanted to say, for being a dick to you. It wasn't right and I wanted to prove it to you."

I looked at the book, "but why the book.?"

He took another breath and it looked like he was skiddish, "you said you liked romances. You do like them don't you?" He asked.

I had never seen the golden guard seem so... shy and nervous it was weird.

Wait.. "you remembered.?"

He nodded.

I looked back down at the book and back at him and then I noticed his messy sandy blond hair and magenta eyes reminded me of someone that I couldn't place.

"I... thank you Hunter I- I dunno what to say, this was suprisingly sweet I mean- apology accepted." I stumbled feeling heat rise to my cheeks, "titian if I had known you'd bring gifts I'd give you something."

"You already did."

I looked at him again looking confused so he elaborated, "you gave me the ring. I still have it though I don't use it."

I nodded again not knowing what else to say, "I mean, thank you Hunter seriously this was surprisingly sweet for you. I mean hey if you treat every witch like this I understand why you have a line outside your door."

Hunter seemed to flush at my comment and laughed, "so I'm forgiven.?"

I matched his laugh, "dude you've been forgiven for hours though I do appreciate this."

He nodded, "cool... cool." He paused awkwardly as I felt my own face redden, "I've gotta get to my room but I'll see you tomorrow y/n." He said before slowly backing away.

"See you Hunter.." I stood in my doorway like an idiot and I opened the book up and noticed a paper fell out.
I picked it up and noticed extremely nice and neat handwriting etched onto it.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓎/𝓃,

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓎𝓂𝒷𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝒹. 𝐼'𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹.

𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝐻𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇.

I smiled at the letter and then it hit me like a ton of bricks where I remembered him and the ashy blond of his hair and his magenta eyes. He was the kid, the one who disobeyed Belos just to give me some form of comfort of my mom...

And he was also my first friend.

That also hit me like a ton of bricks.

Friend...

A familiar memory came to mind as the realization hit me again,
"I made my way upstairs, skipping over the one creaky step, making a mental note of it in case I ever wanted to sneak out when I was a teenager. I had such high hopes for my teenage years. No responsibility, no longer in the awkward stage of my body, friends of all kinds. I planned every detail, what clothes I'd wear, what my personality would be like, the way I would sneak out to see my friends, skipping over the creaky step because little me made note of it; making it second nature to me not to step on it. It was a child's dream, one I still like to indulge in, and one I still try my best to keep up with."

I finally had a friend to spend my teenage years with... I finally had a friend that was my age.
I dropped the book on my desk and slammed my door open.

"HUNTER!" I yelled. Thankfully he wasn't too far ahead and screamed like a little girl and turned to me.

"Titian! Y/n what is wrong with you-"

"Go to the festival with me!" I yelled across the hallway, still in my pjs, my hair messy while he stayed in his guard uniform perfectly pristine. A strange new friendship indeed.

"What-" he responded quickly and confused.

I then finally ran up to him, "theres a festival tonight. In bonesburrow, it only happens two days every year and I've never had someone to go with before you. Steve is always busy with whatever, he never tells me."

Hunter looked around confused, "but y/n- it's past cerfew-" he began.

"Listen can I tell you a secret?" I asked my face full of determination.

"Uh sure-"

"Ever since I was little I dreamed of what my teenage years would be like. My friends my outfits all of it but it got put on hold.  But now.. I have someone to be a teenager with, it sounds so silly but one of my favorite daydreams was to sneak out one day to go somewhere with my friends and-" my determination began to falter as I noticed Hunters face. He looked almost offended I would ever ask him to sneak out passed curfew.
"Y/n I just... I dunno if that's such a good idea.."
My self confidence was then replaced by embarrassment I shook my head looking away, "yea yea you're right I dunno what I was thinking, sorry."

I then could've sworn I heard a chirp and looked back to see Hunter looking at his cloak but his face was different. It was scrunched up before he sighed, "okay."

"What?"

"I'll do it. I'll go to the festival with you. This means a lot to you right? Then I'll do it it's what friends do." He said quickly and then mumbled, "I think.?"

I beamed as I swallowed back the tears, "yea.. yea okay!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 181 26
Annoying - a word you and the notorious golden guard would use to describe each other. Hunter finds himself stuck with a sadistic and poetic prankste...
1.3K 45 18
Story cover isn't mine... it's a random picture I found on Pinterest... I'm taking cover requests... someone pls send help. Luz and Hunter Noceda are...
24.8K 792 18
A story about how Edric met hunter and how they fell in love as well as their relationship in general. Belos is an asshole, so is kikimora. But edri...
12.6K 461 19
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73UnmeSszK5TZLPFArx7sF?si=0913035db1fe46ff "If I joined the Emperor's Coven, could we kiss?" Y/N doesn't consider t...