Nirvasan - The First Act (Com...

Aspire1983 tarafından

❣️❣️❣️ Recognitions❣️❣️❣️ #1 in heartbreaker (19/08/2023) #1 in inner-struggle (18/11/2023) Summary "It's ama... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
Character Development
Chapter 1. The Maiden turned Queen
Chapter 2. Shri ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 3. Home rebound
The Leads
Chapter 4. Made for each other?
Chapter 5. Lucky to have you
Chapter 6. My Pia
Chapter 7. Trustfrated!
Chapter 8. Don't mess with the Mrs.
CouCou! (Peekaboo in french)
Chapter 9. Old friends, new bonds
Chapter 10. Mate for life
Chapter 11. Move on!
Chapter 12. Let me Go!
Chapter 13. Heal for her
Chapter 14. My Friend!
Chapter 15. The Next move
Chapter 16. Not mine, anymore
Chapter 17. Closer to the truth.
Chapter 18. Inhumane act!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 19. The wedding begins
Chapter 20. My Love
Chapter 21. My guardian angel!
Chapter 22. Her Purity!
Chapter 23. ShriPia
Chapter 24. My Wife.
🌟Author's Note🌟
Chapter 25. Mr. & Mrs.
Chapter 26. Welcome to the Family!
☹️Short Break☹️
Chapter 27. The new VC
🌟The Second Act🌟
Chapter 28. Care for me?
Chapter 29. Makes me stronger!
Chapter 30. Flashback or back in a flash?!!
Chapter 31. My Sara
Chapter 33. Blood, sweat and tears!
Chapter 34. The Devil takes a backseat!
Chapter 35. Lies behind the truth!
Chapter 36. Help is on the way!
Chapter 37. Let's Break up!
Chapter 38. The truth is revealed!
Chapter 39. I will love you forever!
🤔Queries = Answered👍
Teaser!!!
🌟 Attention 🌟
***Author's Note***
✨✨Important Note✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 32. Hari

157 8 0
Aspire1983 tarafından

At the dining table

Harish was laughing and talking to his family in the most lovable manner. Even Naina was happy to see her brother genuinely smiling after a long time.

She approached him with the roti and asked him, if he wanted some with his paneer.

Harish looked at her call and gazed at her tiny face. He smiled and nodded his head which surprised her. She served him the roti with quivering lips and sat down on her seat looking down.

"Naina, you said something about your artwork not getting any galleries to showcase. Right?" Naina gave a shocking look to her brother and nodded weakly. Harish went near her and told her

"You can send me your arts. I have a friend who can help you to showcase them. If we are lucky, perhaps you will have your first gallery opening, hm? Do send them, ok?" he patted her hairs and walked away from the table surprising everyone present there. Everyone moved their gaze from the fading Harish to the widened eyed Naina.

Naina couldn't believe her ears and pinched herself.

Ow!!

Pia laughed at her antics and shaked her head. Rashmi continued her talks with Dadu and Hardik over the party for the new VC.

"Bhai wants to help me?! My Bhai wants to help me!!Ahhh!!!" she screamed on the top of her lungs making all the family members begging her to stop.

It was only when Himanshu barged in shouting at her to shut up. The crowd glared at him for his arrogance. He just took some toasts and started buttering them. He slumped each of the bread pieces on his plate not before moving out from the irritating crowd.

Naina twisted her face at his stern behaviour and dreamt about her brother who agreed to help her willingly.

She jumped with joy and went to her room to send her artwork to her Shri brother.

Barve residence

Radhika was contemplating on the invite that Pradeep had given for the newlyweds to their house. She was aware of Pia's refusal to this marriage and somewhat felt herself to be responsible for the same.

She never asked her directly regarding her take on the marriage but was noticeable of the behaviour that she showed towards Harish on their wedding day.

So, she thought to ask her and get to know what Pia has decided about her future in this marriage.

This invite was a perfect set up to know the couples and how they have progressed in their marriage in these couple of weeks.

Kansya Steel industries Ltd.

Harish was working on his laptop giving instruction to Sanya on the new plot that they had planned to purchase albeit to the low value of the said plot.

Harshvardhan had told him to not waste his time and money on buying that plot as it was far off from the city hustle bustle and moreover he didn't like that locality.

But Harish saw potential progress in the locality. He knew about the future holdings of the plot and its usage for the company in the future. So, he insisted on purchasing that plot to the much refusal from both his Dadu and Hardik.

After the initial instructions on the legality of the plot ownership with his lawyer, he thought to call his father-in-law and convey his thanks on inviting them for the dinner.

Paramparik Pvt. Ltd.

Pradeep kept the phone still dazed at the moment that happened a few minutes back. Prakash walked inside the cabin and narrated the agenda fixed for the meeting.

He saw that his father was not responding to any of his words and was just zoned out.

He called out his father. No response.

Then he shrugged Pradeep's shoulder lightly and saw that he had finally woken up from his daze.

Prakash asked him about his behaviour to which he explained the phone call that he received from his son-in-law, Harish abruptly.

Prakash was in wonder too as to why would the head strong, arrogant and spoiled brat of the Joshi family call them.

Nevertheless, Pradeep was happy for his Pia and the thought itself made him content that Harish was slowly but steadily proving to the perfect match for Pia.

At the café

Pia was tearing up at the revelations that she along with everyone present in the room got to know. She never thought that her Shri had to go through so much pain.

Rashmi was trying her best to calm her cupcake but she kept on crying.

"Cupcake! Enough! You have repented enough. Everyone thought about his past was only filled with fun and girls, but only few knew the actuality of his real self. Hardik used to inform me from time to time about his life and how the drug was taking a toll on him and his mental health," Rashmi told the conservations that she used to have with Hardik and the upkeep that he used to give her unbeknownst to Harish.

"No! Di. I used to hate him so much. Knowing that he was a playboy, but...I feel so ashamed of myself to think that my Shri was nothing what was told to me. Even, when he expressed his love so much to me especially after our marriage. I was a fool not to understand him, Di. A real fool!" Pia covered her face to hide the embarrassment she felt after the incident that revealed the truth about Shri and his past.

However, they could only catch a glimpse of the entire truth as the doctor told them that it would be quite dangerous if Harish had to go beyond a certain time frame.

Rashmi told her that they would surely look into the matter at the next sitting which would reveal the origin of Sara.

Thinking positively, both of them left for their respective dwellings.

Joshi residence

Pia was trying to decide on the saree that she would wear for the invite tomorrow and getting confused between two of her favourites.

Just then she heard the door open and the one person enter, for whom the room and its entity was waiting with batted eyelids.

Harish gave her a subtle smile and kept his belongings on its appropriate places, surprising Pia.

As she remembered the room to be always in a haphazard condition after Harish used to come back from office. His shirts would be on the bed, his pants on the floor accompanied by his socks and shoes. His Rolex lying on the bedside table lopsided up.

So, the sudden necessity to be organised by the Harish was a little shocking to Pia.

Even though, she brushed it off and approached him who was trying to soak in the AC air compared to the heat outside.

"Shri, um..." Pia looked down trying to converse with him.

Harish smiled and put his hands on her shoulders saying

"Tell me, Prathibha,"

Pia frowned at his call but asked him about his preference for the suit for tomorrows invite.

He said that he had already selected the suit and kept it inside the closet separately.

It was another shocker for her, but she nodded her head to his reply. Harish went to wash up and get ready for the dinner.

At the club in Toronto, Canada

Jack was puffing in the corner of the bar and eyeing the man in the bar. He was cussing at his bad luck of again losing in the game.

The man approached him snickering, "Pay up, man! or I might have to call...you know. He doesn't like losers and especially those who don't pay him what they owe to him,"

Jack puffed his smoke onto the man's face making the man smirk.

"I will when I have the money. Tell your boss, he doesn't need to tell Jack twice! Get that, jerk!"

Smack!

Jack fell down with a bleeding lip but it didn't bother him. He hit back the man starting a brawl in the bar.

It was only after the bar owner came and separated them. He drove them off and told to never enter his bar again.

"Jack, are you mad! You have beaten up the Rebel gang. They are gonna rip you apart! Just pay up man! what's your deal, ha! It's just 100 dollars!" Jack's friend was telling him while pulling Jack's limping self to their car.

As Jack settled in the passenger seat, he snickered and told him that he was broke to even pay his rent.

His friend offered to help him to which he denied saying that he was indebted to him a lot. this would only burden him more.

Jack pulled his phone from his jean's back pocket and tried calling his Indian friend who would definitely help him.

When he couldn't get through, he threw his phone on the back seat and brushed his hair back in frustration. 

***Author's Note****

Hello my readers

Harish is going through a phase of rebuilding his mental state. So, it is possible for him to go through a lot of memories or even probably reflect on his future.

Now, when you see the word 'Dreamscape', I am taking you through Harish's dream and even his sleep therapy which the psychiatrist would be performing on him. ❤️

So, as said earlier go through the vital hints given in the previous and upcoming chapters, to understand the author's vision of the story. ❤️

Hoping that the explanation helped , if not you can always ask me ❤️

*****

💞💞💞💞💞
Hello my dear Readers

Hope you are liking the story so far❤️

The story ahead is going to be very complicated ❤️

So, my humble request to all my readers are to read the story from the beginning so as to avoid any confusion.

As always keep an eye👀 for any hints that you may find in the previous and upcoming chapters ⚠️

Do Support me with your precious comments ❤️

Lots of love 💖

Take care 💖

If you liked the chapter, kindly click the star ⭐ button below to show your support ❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

184K 23.5K 47
Every individual requires a companion "HUMSAFAR" life partner to live happily ever after but not every relationship or marriages are successful. Few...
55.4K 3.1K 98
❤️ Completed ❤️ "Which fictional character would you like to come alive?" they asked. "All the morally grey men who would slice the world into halve...
199K 17.7K 69
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...