Hostage | Woosan

By Happy0Little0Kill

What happens when a gang kidnaps the wrong guy? And what if the gang leader knows this guy? ⚠️Trigger Warning... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One (last)

Twenty Two

1.9K 86 117
By Happy0Little0Kill

"What happened?"

"Um...Wooyoung was...kidnapped..."

Seonghwa's eyes widened. "What? How could you not tell me?" He walked past San to hug Wooyoung. "Oh my god, are you okay? Did they hurt you? Look at your face, you poor thing..."

Wooyoung didn't respond.

In fact, he was visibly irritated, keeping his eyes on his boyfriend, gently pushing Seonghwa back. "I'm okay hyung...don't worry..."

Seonghwa cupped the youngest's cheeks. "I'm so happy you're okay...it must have been horrible..."

Wooyoung just nodded, keeping his head down.

"How could you not tell me San?!"

"Because I was busy looking for him? I didn't even think to tell anyone, I was worried."

"Look where? Did you even report it to the police?" Seonghwa scolded, hugging Wooyoung again.

San bit his lip, looking away with a big sigh. "No..."

Wooyoung pushed Seonghwa away again to look at San and make sure he heard him right.

"You didn't?!" Seonghwa's eyes widened. "What were you doing then? Looking for him like he's a lost cat?!"

"You know how much of a hassle it is asking police for help, I knew it would be useless!" San looked at his boyfriend, noticing the hurt and confused look on his face and the tears filling his sad eyes.

It looked like he was losing hope in him.

"How did you know it would be useless..." Wooyoung turned around and went back to the couch.

Seonghwa glared at San. "When will you fucking learn to be a good boyfriend?"

"Oh come on, I was-"

"Oh shut up." Seonghwa turned away and went to sit next to Wooyoung. "Do you know anything about your kidnappers? We can still report them..."

Wooyoung shook his head. "No...I don't want to..."

"Why not? The police could catch them and they'll never kidnap anyone again."

"I don't want to go through that...I just want to move on and live a normal life."

Seonghwa sighed. "If you want to move on, you have to report it..."

"Hyung, he said he doesn't want to." San sat down as well, their friend's presence making him anxious and uncomfortable.

"San...you've done nothing good so far, so please shut up." Seonghwa glared at him while holding the youngest's hand.

"Don't say that hyung...he's been taking really good care of me..." Wooyoung argued, looking at his boyfriend. "He promised he'll do better than before."

San smiled a little as he looked back at him. "I will..."

"You better." Seonghwa ruffled Wooyoung's hair. "I'll go now, you take care, okay? Call me if you need anything or if you decide to report it."

He got up and walked out, smirking to himself on his way to the car.

San closed the door after their friend had left, sighing and going back to his boyfriend.

Who was clearly upset.

"Can you please tell me why you didn't report my missing?"

San sat down next to him, trying to buy time to find another lie.

It was getting tiring and scary.

"I knew they wouldn't help...plus, I wasn't even sure you were missing, you said you were going away and locked your phone."

"You had to at least try..."

"I did...I just...I don't know, I guess I was scared to report it..."

"So it wasn't just a feeling...it's true that no one was looking for me..."

"No! I was looking for you, I-"

"You didn't even tell our friend..."

"You know I don't like Seonghwa hyung."

"But I doubt you told anyone else anyway."

"I was already feeling guilty enough for not being there with you, imagine having to call and ask where my boyfriend is."

"I don't want to argue about this anymore...honestly San, you're giving me no reason to stay." Wooyoung got up. "I'm going to bed, I just want this day to end."

San watched him go into the bedroom, knowing that whatever he says now will feel empty and useless.

His end was near.

He decided to sleep on the couch tonight and stay away from the other's sight.

Laying there alone, he thought of what could possibly make Wooyoung forgive him?

No matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't find an answer.

If he was in his shoes he definitely wouldn't forgive himself.

And he asked himself, is it better to tell him or to let him find out on his own?

He had to find out sooner or later, because San couldn't live with that secret any longer.

It might take a while for Wooyoung to find out on his own, but the reaction would be so much worse.

But if he tells him, he would leave in an instant.

These kind of thoughts kept San awake for a few hours before finally falling asleep on the couch.

.

.

"San...San..wake up..." Wooyoung gently tapped the other's shoulder to wake him up. "Why are you sleeping here?" He pouted at San when he opened his eyes, making his heart melt already.

"Sorry baby..." San sat up with a groan. "I just thought you wanted some time alone..."

Wooyoung sat down next to him. "I did but...I hate waking up without you..."

San smiled a little, how can this pure boy love someone like him so much?

"I'm sorry...I won't do it again." He opened his arms for the younger to settle into them.

"Don't ever leave my side...even if I'm mad at you..." Wooyoung sighed, just glad to be back in his boyfriend's arms.

"Wooyoungie...I love you so much...please always remember that."

"I love you too."

"Let's make breakfast, I'm hungry." San smiled, getting up and pulling the other with him.

They put on some music on a low volume and both began preparing their ingredients to make a nice breakfast.

They danced a little in the middle of the process and laughed a little.

Just had some fun together and put their worries away.

"San, chop these vegetables please."

"Alright." San gladly took the vegetables, chopping board and a knife, rolling his sleeves up tp start cutting them while humming with the music.

Wooyoung watched him from aside, smiling to himself as he admired his every move.

Looking down at his hands, his smile dropped.

"San?"

"Yes, baby?"

"What happened to your arm...?"

****************************
A/N: I personally don't trust Seonghwa here, do you??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 846 20
[COMPLETED]β˜‘οΈ When all eight members of Ateez, chose to pursue becoming a kpop idol, one thing was extremely unexpected. Each and every member found...
19.4K 1.4K 36
[π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——/π—˜π——π—œπ—§π—˜π——] Yeosang just wants Jongho to finally notice him.
42K 2.4K 53
[π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——/π—˜π——π—œπ—§π—˜π——] Jongho is obsessed with Yeosang.
9.1K 552 28
One night at a freshmen party that changes everything for them.. β€’ Includes Woosan, Yungi, Seongjoong β€’ Contains a lot of fluff !The story is ficti...