Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 49

91 0 0
By Demens88c

  Because of the huge difference in body size, when he bowed his head, the muscles on his shoulders shrugged, just like a wild beast.

  "Wait... He Zhuo, I... I can't breathe..."

  Ji Tingyu's eyes were blurred, he was gradually lacking in oxygen, his face was flushed red, and at the last second before he was suffocated, his eyes finally focused, and he clearly saw——

  The shuttle-shaped wolf pupils in the lower three white eyes of the person in front of him turned terrifying blood red, and he stared down at him condescendingly, revealing a lust that could not be restrained even with all his strength, he was looking at the animal who was about to be slaughtered. prey.

  He's not kissing at all, he's going to eat me...

  The moment this thought popped into his mind, Ji Tingyu stretched out his hands and pushed him away with all his strength.

  "Hoo-hoo--"

  The cat slid down against the wall, rolled its eyes, stuck its throat, gulped for fresh air desperately, crossed its hands and grabbed its own neck as if it was about to push over, and was bullied to death.

  Even so, He Zhuo didn't let him go.

  The wolf king, who has a deep sense of taste, pushed the cat into a corner, and with one hand, he pulled his wrists up and pressed them above his head.

  "No, wait... I don't want it anymore..."

  Ji Tingyu sobbed and begged for mercy, his weak cry was mixed with the cry of being kissed hard, and he grew hooks to scratch his heart one after another.

  How could He Zhuo stop.

  He was so greedy that he went crazy, and he finally lifted the restraint, and he was not satisfied with just one time. His free right hand burst out with blue veins like wires, and he clasped it hard on the back of Ji Tingyu's neck, forcing him to look up.

  The hot kiss was pressed down like a mountain swallowing an ocean, and before Ji Tingyu could close his mouth, he was forcefully pried open and drove straight in, grinding his mouth until his mouth was on fire.

  He couldn't breathe, tears flowed all over his face, his eyes became watery, his eyelashes were trembling, he looked up pitifully, and looked at He Zhuo.

  At that moment, He Zhuo only felt that his heart was so hot that it was about to explode, and the boiling love gushed out like magma.

  "Baby, I really love you..."

  "Please don't have any more accidents, don't leave me again...I think you're going crazy this year..."

  His panting was hot and hot, the strength of the kiss seemed to be biting, and the tight embrace was so tight that it would strangle a person's bones one by one.

  Ji Tingyu clearly felt as if he was being hit head-on, what kind of paranoid to crazy love he gave himself.

  As if if you can't get it, you will die.

  Fearing that he would really be hypoxic, He Zhuo forcefully forced himself to stop, half straightened his waist to support him, and panted messily.

  However, before he could catch his breath, the kitten, which was paralyzed on the ground, suddenly reached out and clasped the back of his neck, pressing down hard on him.

  The moment his lips collided, he said to He Zhuo:

  "Come on, I'll go to hell with you."

  -

  A wet snowy night, a narrow entrance.

  They are like two beasts bound infinitely to each other.

  The kiss lasted for half an hour, and when he was finally let go, Ji Tingyu lowered his head and spit out a mouthful of bloody saliva, his mouth was completely worn out.

  He sneered, his chest was covered with sweat, he raised his hand to wipe it casually, and slapped He Zhuo's face with a "slap", "You are really a mad dog."

  He Zhuo pressed the slapped face with the tip of his tongue, grabbed the back of his neck and dragged him to his face.

  "Again? I didn't play well just now."

  The author has something to say:

  Maomao: If you play well, I will go straight into the box!

Chapter 28 Evidence that I Existed

  Again?

  Panting heavily, Ji Tingyu pushed him away, "Go and kiss yourself!"

  He Zhuo laughed, grabbing his wrist like a rascal.

  "No, I brought the black leather gloves you like."

  "No! You've run out of opportunities tonight!"

  "But I'm not enough."

  "Come on, no matter how many times you kiss, it won't be enough."

  "Hmm." He Zhuo nodded without any concealment, "Who is to blame then? You've tortured me for so long, and you only give me one kiss once the ban is lifted."

  Ji Tingyu's ears turned red.

  "But you did it too...too fierce, as if you were going to eat me."

  Will this love be dead if you talk about it?

  He Zhuo knew that he was shy, and he also knew that he had really lost his strength just now, but he looked sad and looked at death like home, and couldn't help but start to reflect: "Is it uncomfortable?"

  "Uncomfortable! Not at all uncomfortable!"

  "...Is it really that bad to kiss me?"

  For the first time, the self-confident wolf king had doubts about his own skills.

  "Yeah, that's not to say..." Ji Tingyu was afraid that he would belittle himself, and also afraid that he would push forward. He only felt that Chinese characters were hotter than He Zhuo's tongue, "Then how do you feel? Are you comfortable..."

  Ahhh why should I discuss this kind of issue with him!

  "Do you want to hear the truth?"

  Ji Tingyu nodded.

  He Zhuo replied: "It's very comfortable. When I kiss you, my whole scalp is numb. Your mouth is very soft. Your tongue is like a strip of scented jelly. It's easy to kiss from any angle. When you obediently stick out the tip of your tongue to For a while, I feel that all the good tastes I have tasted in this life are extremely inferior, if I am not afraid of you suffocating, I can kiss you until tomorrow morning."

  Ji Tingyu's face turned so red that it exploded.

  "Do you have to go into such detail!"

  This is completely beyond the scope of his cognition of human words.

  "And I didn't reach out... for you! You snatched it yourself!"

  "You said you wanted to listen to the truth, so can you tell me how you feel?"

  Ji Tingyu turned his face away, scratching his ears and cheeks in embarrassment.

  "It just feels, it feels like you are hitting me with your tongue, and then your heart seems to be slapped..."

  After speaking, the broken pot lowered its head in a broken way.

  From He Zhuo's perspective, he could only see the cat's messy warm orange hair and two shy little ears curled up in embarrassment.

  So pure and soft, with a rascal accent, like an uneducated elf who just ran out of the forest.

  "Did you do it on purpose? How could you describe your heartbeat so rudely?"

  Ji Tingyu scratched his ears, "I'm not a romantic person..."

  Romance and romance have never been his forte. He is just a kitten who can only swear at others, but like a snail, he has covered himself with a seemingly hard shell, which hides the most innocent and soft... inside.

  He Zhuo's heart was gently scratched by the tip of the kitten's claw.

  "Don't be afraid, I will treat you gently in the future."

  -

  They are still in bed tonight.

  Ji Tingyu was too drunk to move, so He Zhuo helped him take a bath.

  Putting water, rubbing the back, massaging the hands, feet and joints are all done by myself, and the cat is responsible for putting its face on the edge of the bathtub in a drowsy state, with a towel wrapped in the shape of a bun on its head.

  After taking a shower, He Zhuo took him out and put him on the bed, and then went back to wash himself.

  Ji Tingyu wanted to turn back into a kitten and sleep in his sleeping bag, but the differentiation period had passed, and he was too embarrassed to change back to such a fluffy look, so he kept the humanoid duck lying on the bedside and waited for He Zhuo.

  When I got bored of waiting, I took out a pebble from my pocket and carved it for fun. The carving knife made a "tattling" sound on the stone.

  He Zhuo came out with his hair combed, and sat beside him, "What are you carving?"

  I saw that the pebbles in Ji Tingyu's hands had been polished brightly, and two lines of small characters were engraved on the relatively flat side.

  ——In the spring of 2018, Newell's windbreak shelter was raided by field hunters. After a narrow escape, he met He Zhuo.

  He is a little wolf with blue eyes.

  He Zhuo's pupils trembled and he froze.

  "What is this?" He asked, holding Ji Tingyu's hand.

  "What else can it be, stone."

  "I know it's a stone, but, but why did you engrave words on the stone? Have you engraved words on those stones?"

  "Those?" Ji Tingyu wondered, "How do you know I have a lot of stones? Have you seen my cabinet?"

  He didn't care, and opened the door of the bedside table, and took out a fat glass bottle, which contained various pebbles.

  Ji Tingyu originally wanted to put the piece he just engraved into it, but He Zhuo "snatched" the bottle before him, and dumped all the stones on the bed with a "crash".

  "Be careful!" Ji Tingyu was afraid that he would break it.

  He Zhuo turned a deaf ear to it, trembling his hands as if he hadn't heard it, and eagerly and chaotically picked up the stones one by one to check, his face had an out-of-control expression of a collapse of order, and his eyes stared like they were about to fall out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
205 96 12
Just imagine if, for some weird reason, the Messiah wasn't born 2000 years ago but came much later in the future. There'll be no AD or BC, so the yea...
2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...