Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 48

86 1 1
By Demens88c

The booing sound exploded in the crowd in an instant, and the stacked sound waves were like roaring sea waves, pushing them upstairs.

  He Zhuo has never been in such a hurry in his two lifetimes combined.

  He strode up the stairs with the person in his arms, stepping three or four steps at a time, wishing he could put wings on his feet, and walk up to the third floor in one step. When he reached the door of the dormitory, he kicked the door open with a "bang".

  He Zhuo couldn't even wait to get in, so He Zhuo directly pressed him against the door panel, and leaned forward to cover him completely, like a beast eager to have sex.

  The cat in his arms was so drunk that his eyes were covered with fog, and he asked blankly, "What are you in a hurry for?"

  He Zhuo felt that he would be hooked to death sooner or later.

  "Xiaoyu, I beg you, don't talk like that."

  He was panting urgently, but he still didn't want to wrong him at the door, so he grabbed the cat's buttocks and lifted him up, putting him on the shoe cabinet at the entrance.

  He swept all the things on the cabinet down, Ji Tingyu was awakened in a daze, and stretched out his hand to push him.

  "Wait, wait... He Zhuo..."

  "What are you waiting for? You jumped at me first."

  He Zhuo said harshly: "When you looked at me like that in front of the campfire, I couldn't do anything. I was all thinking about how to rush over and press you to the ground, but I held back, but you It's a snare."

  "I...but I..." Ji Tingyu's head was muddled, his face was flushed and he wanted to seduce people as much as possible, he bit his glistening lips, "I'm drunk, I can't count of... and I'm ugly now..."

  If you get drunk, you have the burden of being an idol.

  He Zhuocai didn't listen to his excuse, wrapped him in his arms, lowered his head and rubbed the tip of his nose.

  The initial mania and eagerness have passed, and now there is only pity and love in my eyes.

  He tried hard to suppress himself, and said every word carefully: "It's not ugly at all, you don't know how sexy you are when you drink."

  Ji Tingyu's doll also retains the habit of a cat, and always likes to stick out his tongue and lick it when drinking. He Zhuo saw it, wishing he could become the rim of the cup in his hand.

  "For the first time I've ever felt genuinely jealous of a cup."

  "Huh? Jealous of it... what?"

  "Jealous that it can be licked by you."

  "You!" Ji Tingyu was terribly ashamed, pawed his neck, and gouged him angrily, "Your rank is too high, how many times have you been in love, you make me look like a fool."

  "Never had."

  "What?" The cat showed a surprised expression.

  He Zhuo repeated word by word: "I have never been in love, not once. If you mind that, I can tell you frankly that I have never done any intimate things with anyone, whether it was before or now."

  He meant no matter the past life or this life.

  Ji Tingyu's face turned red like an explosion.

  "I don't mind, what age is it, but why are you? You..."

  How could you have never been in love?

  You are so mature, so sexy, you are almost 30 years old but you haven't even had a relationship, maybe there is something wrong with your body, but judging by that terrible model, it doesn't seem that Huide is unsuitable...

  "Because all I want is you."

  He Zhuo grabbed the back of his head and said impatiently: "Xiaoyu, I only want you, I can't see anyone except you, do you understand?"

  He is like an arrow that will never turn back once it is shot, no matter how many times it is repeated, it will only look for Ji Tingyu as an anchor, yearning for him hopelessly and even approaching madness.

  Even when he misunderstood that he hated him in his previous life, he never thought of finding a new love, even if he shut him up to death, he never thought of letting go.

  Ji Tingyu was stunned.

  The chest seemed to be hit hard, a crack was opened in the soul, and another person squeezed in alive.

  He turned his face away, his ears were completely red to the center of his eyebrows.

  "But you don't look like someone I haven't talked to at all. Are you trying to bluff me while I'm drunk? You always open your mouth to say those embarrassing words. Every time I want to compare with you, I can't compare with you ."

  The more he talked, the more aggrieved he became, his two small ears turned into airplane ears, and he said with a bitter face: "I can't win you at all, you are so annoying, I always lose...I can't fall in love with you, I will lose to you in the future..."

  He Zhuo's heart melted at the nagging.

  He never knew that Ji Tingyu was like this when he was drunk, cute and childish, pouring out all those childish and strange little thoughts like pouring beans.

  Like a sad cat hiding many thoughts.

  He Zhuo almost didn't know what to do with him.

  "Do you even want to beat me with this?"

  "Then I'll write down the embarrassing things before I want to say them in the future, and let you say, I'll be embarrassed instead, okay?"

  "Okay! That's great!" Ji Tingyu nodded fiercely.

  After clicking, I got a little bit more aggressive: "Then what you said before, can you withdraw it?" Let me say it too.

  "No." He Zhuo refused very simply.

  "I'm not going to take back anything I've said or done to you before, because that's what I like, it's not shameful, and that's what we're going to do every day."

  "Do it every, every day?" The cat's eyes widened.

  He Zhuo smiled, "Well, every day, do it several times."

  "How many times do you have to do it?"

  Ji Tingyu had an expression that he would die sooner or later, "You are such a sex maniac, am I going to die..."

  "Yeah, you're dying, so can I kiss you?"

  He Zhuo held his face with his palm, and rubbed it over and over again as if he couldn't get enough of it, and then went down along the shoulder line, opened the hem of the clothes, and buckled it on his most sensitive waist.

  Ji Tingyu trembled from being touched, and arched his waist helplessly, "But now, I'm very unconscious..."

  "It's okay if you're not awake, it's just a kiss, you don't have to define anything between us. I'm who you want me to be."

  He Zhuo specially wore a half palm of black leather gloves today, when he smashed open Ji Tingyu's mouth with his rubbery thumb, the cat bit him uncontrollably.

  He Zhuo instantly felt his scalp go numb.

  His fingertips almost couldn't bear to force his way in, and the panting that stuck to Ji Tingyu's ear was terribly heavy, as if he would die of pain if he didn't get it anymore.

  "If you're still shy, I'll only kiss outside."

  "Stop torturing me, baby, and give me something sweet."

  Ji Tingyu looked at his eyes that were about to turn red, and hesitantly let go: "Then, you can't reach in, and you can't squeeze your neck out of breath..."

  "Why, don't you like that?"

  "Because I'm drunk!" He gestured, "I'm drunk! I don't feel like you, it's a waste!"

  He Zhuo was taken aback for a moment, and his eyes lit up two seconds later.

  "So you were worried about this?"

  "It won't go to waste."

  He coaxed the cat like a despicable wolf: "We still have every time you wake up, and every time you really accept me, we have a lifetime to love each other and explore happiness."

  "Then... well, I'll give you a kiss."

  The innocent kitten thought it was just a superficial touch of the mouth, and it was a big mercy to reward him, and pretended to tiptoe to him with ease.

  But He Zhuo erupted completely the moment he got the answer. The force he hit by pinching Ji Tingyu's back neck seemed to collapse the entire universe.

  "Uh-he-"

  Before he could utter a single word, Ji Tingyu was slammed against the wall. Even with He Zhuo's arm on his back, he could feel the sliding door of the entrance shaking violently.

  The hungry wolf is hungry, starting from the first piece of skin he can touch, kissing Ji Tingyu's neck, ears, and cheeks brutally and eagerly, and finally stretches his lips and bites the tip of his tongue!

  "Well—didn't you say no to reach into—um..."

  No sooner had that damned tongue entered the warm sanctuary than it devoured him, devouring every morsel of honey.

  He Zhuo held his two thin lips between his own, repeatedly torturing Ai Lian, aggressing and stirring from various angles.

  Ji Tingyu felt that his entire mouth began to ache, his upper jaw was completely numb, and a rusty smell spread out.

  His mouth is full of him, and he can't even close it.

  He Zhuo took a deep breath, suddenly picked up Ji Tingyu in the air, and pressed him against the wall brutally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
97.1K 1.9K 54
BTS has always been such a tightly knit group of seven... but actually, what if they were a tightly knit group of eight?! Join Kira on her journey as...
79.8K 2.2K 73
1. The title is what the book is all about. 2. Requests are open and I'm looking forward to your ideas 😊. SEND ME A MESSAGE for requests or suggest...