Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 46

104 1 0
By Demens88c

This soft slap really didn't have any deterrent effect, He Zhuo pressed the tip of his tongue against his chin, and looked at him with downcast eyes: "Who will help you when I get out?"

"Om———"

Ji Tingyu's walkie-talkie rang suddenly, and it was Shen Ting who was requesting to communicate with him.

He Zhuo bent down, first picked up the mechanical stick on the ground, then took out his walkie-talkie, connected it and put it to his mouth.

"What's wrong?"

Shen heard: "Brother Zhuo? Director Ji is with you? I searched all over this mountain, but I didn't find half a person. How are you doing?"

"Understood, you bring someone over here, I have a solution."

After saying this, He Zhuo turned off the intercom.

He took out his handkerchief, slowly wiped the mechanical stick clean, and stuffed it into Ji Tingyu's leg bag.

The palm-sized calf was wrapped around Ji Tingyu's slightly sensual thigh by two thin and narrow belts. He Zhuo's fingers went down his waist, hooked one of the tight belts, pulled it up, and loosened it again. open.

With a "snap", the belt bounced on his round thigh, and there was a short and ambiguous pain.

The cat hummed softly and shook its ears, whimpered and hid for a while, but didn't dodge.

Because He Zhuo tightly wrapped his waist with two big hands, one left and one right, and he was not allowed to take a step back. He purposely asked in such a low and magnetic voice, whispering in his ear:

"Leader, when will you be willing to fall in love with me?"

Chapter 26 Hello Love

When Shen Ting led the team to Shanyin, all the people from the reporter department had gathered behind the snow slope and divided into groups to explore the foot of the mountain.

In the red Wrangler at the bottom of the slope.

Ji Tingyu crossed his legs and sat lazily on the co-pilot, propping his chin with his right hand, and resting on He Zhuo's thigh with his left hand, pulling his wet red eyelids, and yawned like a cat.

He Zhuo squatted halfway outside the car, holding his wrist and carefully wrapped gauze around it to cover the little crescent moon that he had bitten out.

After the bow was tied, he rubbed the kitten's fingertips, "Does it really hurt?"

"Nonsense, let me try to bite you?"

"If you want, you can bite at any time, I can't wait."

"Ha, why should I reward you pervert? If you bite at every turn, you should be locked up with a chain."

"Okay, just don't use a chain, use a collar. Black lambskin, with a cat's claw bell in the middle, anyone who looks at it will know that I belong to you."

"Black soft skin?" Ji Tingyu's eyes lit up suddenly, he sat up straight and asked, "Do you really want to?"

How could a wolf king be willing to be restrained by others.

But He Zhuo's voice revealed a hint of impatience:

"Of course I would. But Xiaoyu, if you want to give me a collar, you must wear it for me yourself."

"I want you so much, and I also want you to feel possessive about me."

A voice as cold as a mountain wind flowed out of his mouth.

Ji Tingyu's chest felt extremely hot.

Before he could reply, there was a booming sound in the distance——

The monkey rushed over on a motorcycle and left behind a large pile of blood-stained equipment.

This is something belonging to a hunter in the field. After Ji Tingyu was rescued, he specially ordered people to return to the windbreak shelter to confiscate it.

"I said Mr. He, will this trick really work?" Monkey found a backpack with the heaviest smell of blood from the equipment, and handed it to He Zhuo.

"Yes." He Zhuo's words are authoritative, and even a single word is extremely credible.

He sent the backpacks to the snow wolf's nose one by one to let it sniff, and asked it: "Have your wolves ever encountered them?"

High-level AO can control uncivilized animals of the same body, and they have their own communication methods.

After pondering for a few seconds with a chubby face, the wolf took out two bags from the pile.

"What does it mean?"

"It can help us find the owners of these two backpacks."

"Hey, I can really find it." Ji Tingyu cast an admiring look at Snow Wolf. It was funny to see that it was so stupid and pretending to be deep. He reached out to pinch its face, but found a hand actually not come. "I said how did you become the leader? Are there no other wolves in your pack?"

Shen Ting also expressed surprise, looked at the four coals on the ground and sighed: "It turns out that even the leader cannot avoid the fate of being cuckolded."

"Aww!" Snow Wolf roared at them angrily.

What kind of eyes do you two little humans have!

Of course I have my weaknesses!

Although it can't understand the words of people other than He Zhuo, it can understand the sympathy and contempt in their eyes!

So it showed fierce eyes again, bared its fangs, and aimed at Ji Tingyu's wrist with absolute certainty, preparing to lick him hard to let him know that the majesty and inviolability of the leader of the wolf tribe is inviolable!

"Snapped!"

A big slap on the face.

The leader of the wolf clan who was beaten on the spot with his tongue drooping out of his mouth: "..."

Fortunately, no other wolves saw it.

"If you dare to leave the mark on him again, I will pull out all your beards." He Zhuo warned it coldly.

"Aww!" The wolf leader threw himself on the ground in a flustered manner.

Who cares! Cruel and mean little humans!

I don't envy you for having a spouse!

In order to prevent the hunter from resisting, He Zhuo asked the monkey to bring a large body armor, put it on for Snow Wolf himself, and touched his thick and smooth back hair.

"After finding the target, don't rush forward. Come back to me. It's not a delicious prey. Protect yourself, understand?"

"Aww~~"

Snow Wolf shook his head impatiently, and pushed the four little wolves on the ground to He Zhuo's feet: You know, stop talking! Remember to be optimistic about my cubs!

After it finished speaking, it turned around and rushed towards the snow-capped mountain. Its silver body was like an epee carved from ice. It leaped high in the sky and let out a long howl, which immediately shook the whole field.

"I didn't expect it to look like a leader when it's serious." Ji Tingyu said with a smile.

"Well, its pack of wolves is at least dozens of wolves, and it is the largest pack of snow wolves entrenched in Newell. As long as the three field hunters are still alive in this snowy field, they will definitely not be able to escape from its nose. In other words , if even it can't find the remaining three people." He Zhuo looked at Ji Tingyu thoughtfully.

The cat understood, and raised his hand to tighten his cuffs. His amber eyes were embedded in the endless snow mountain that merged with him behind him, and his voice was as cold as snow.

"Then I will erect a monument for them on this mountain."

After saying this, he turned around and walked quickly towards the large army, pulled out the mechanical stick and threw it to Meng Fan casually, shouting: "Get ready to go!"

Then, with his long legs, he stepped onto the motorcycle with a sweep, and the hem of his clothes skimmed half a circle in the air. He picked up the two guns in the sidecar and inserted them into the leg bag one from the left and the other from the right.

The south wind was hunting, and the howling of wolves was everywhere.

The reporter team has assembled.

As the sound of engines that almost pierced the ear cavity gradually started in the valley, Ji Tingyu put on his helmet, tightened the handlebars with both hands, stared at the solemn and continuous Shiwan Dashan in front of him like a falcon, and raised his hand to Swipe forward.

"Follow that wolf! Today, I want to see people when I live, and I want to see corpses when I die!"

When the voice fell to the ground, the black heavy machine roared out like a giant beast.

A dozen or so motorcycles followed closely behind, converging into a powerful and orderly torrent of steel, roaring through both sides of He Zhuo's reef.

In those few seconds, He Zhuo's heart suddenly felt a sharp physical pain, and the dusty memories of his previous life severely affected his flesh and blood in this life.

"Director Ji is so handsome." Shen Ting sighed sincerely.

"It's no wonder so many alphas fall in love with him. It's hard to forget such a radiant person once you see him."

He Zhuo clenched his fists with both hands, and his throat felt sore.

For such a shining person, no one knows how fragmented his previous life was.

After Snow Wolf joined, the search went smoother than expected. Ji Tingyu's team found the three field hunters at the end of the morning.

The good news is that the expected fierce battle didn't happen, and there were no casualties or snow wolves, because the bad news is——they were already dead.

They were not frozen to death, starved to death, or attacked by wild animals. All three of them died from gunshots, with different numbers of bullet holes on their bodies. In the wind shelter where He Zhuo once hid.

Among them, the most tragic death was the person who revealed to them that there were spies in the team.

He was shot three times in the body, his neck was cut off by Qi Gen, his face was shaved flat, and his tongue was also gouged out. Together with his head, he held it in his own palm.

This is the capital punishment used by a sect in the West to execute traitors. Ji Tingyu clearly knew that William was a follower of that sect.

He is not afraid of being found by Ji Tingyu at all, and even the three corpses in this windbreak shelter are gifts he specially left for Ji Tingyu to declare to him: as early as when you dug this hole , My people have penetrated into your interior.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 66 8
Can Lauren start anew despite of her cold and numb appearance? Can Camila changed Lauren?
MIRACLES By Navya

Fanfiction

41.6K 1.2K 26
13 year old Faye Potter was running as fast as she could, Dudley and his gang were chasing after her. She was desperate for a miracle to happen and t...
73.5K 2.8K 13
in which destiny brings two bonded lives together, but alas, neither of them gave a fuck. until a bard started writing songs of the two of them. ❝...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...