Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 39

120 2 0
By Demens88c

  "Hmm—" Ji Tingyu let out an exclamation, and was knocked forward, and his head was covered with another hand.

  He Zhuo's stature was a bit taller than the door of this room, so he easily lifted one of his legs and pressed it against the door panel, "Is it useful to let him in?"

  "Or, do you want him to watch me fuck you?"

  The author has something to say:

  Xiaoyu: I am a cat, I am going to die

Chapter 22 When will you pamper me?

  "What... what?"

  Ji Tingyu opened his eyes wide in disbelief, like a panicked kitten.

  However, before he had time to resist, he was restrained by He Zhuo in his arms.

  "Now you know you're afraid?"

  He Zhuo grabbed his throat from behind and approached him suddenly, Ji Tingyu was forced to raise his neck like a swan, and the breath of alpha surrounded his sensitive ears, making half of his body numb.

  "He Zhuo...don't go crazy anymore..."

  Ji Tingyu's panting and heartbeat were completely out of order, and his body was itchy as if ten thousand ants were biting him.

  The effect of catnip invaded his body again, making him clearly feel the menacing emotion.

  "It's more energetic. It feels better to be listened to by him?"

  "I have you!" Ji Tingyu was so angry that he punched him.

  But He Zhuo grabbed his wrist and raised it above his head, joining his other hand. Ji Tingyu was forced to lie on the door in a distorted posture, his back arched waist trembling pitifully.

  Desert Qing outside the door was about to go crazy, kicking the door like a furious beast: "He Zhuo! If you dare to touch my brother, I will kill you!"

  He Zhuo was irritated when he heard it, the tip of his tongue pressed against his cheek.

  There was another knock on the door from the opposite side, and he punched it directly, "Get lost!"

  The innocent door panel was shaken violently with a "bang", and it was almost shattered, while Ji Tingyu, who was caught between these two furious large beasts, bit his lower lip in confusion.

  He was almost burned by passion, and he had no idea what the two men were arguing about.

  All the viscera and organs of the body were clamoring crazily, every drop of blood was boiling and escaping, and there was no way to hide the embarrassment.

  "What's the matter with you?" He Zhuo noticed the abnormality, touched him, and asked in a low voice: "Xiaoyu?"

  "Don't—" just being touched, Ji Tingyu yelled out of collapse.

  "Don't touch it! You fucking...you're really shameless..."

  Shameless, these words seem to be angry or angry, and they are full of affection and resentment. You can't hear the slightest bit of anger, but instead give rise to a lot of ambiguity.

  In an instant, an evil fire burned in He Zhuo's heart.

  He squinted his eyes, pinched Ji Tingyu's chin and lifted it up.

  "But Xiaoyu, don't you just like me like this?"

  "I..." Like a cat whose secret has been exposed, Ji Tingyu's pupils trembled visible to the naked eye, and then his cheeks burst into red, and his two small ears stood upright as if stressed, "What nonsense are you talking about?" , how could I like..."

  He Zhuo raised the corners of his lips.

  He knew he was right.

  If after so many days of getting along, he still can't tell whether Ji Tingyu really resists his touch, reluctantly accepts it, or just likes this tone but is ashamed to admit it, then he is really Bai Chongsheng.

  He lowered his head and tentatively bit the tip of his ear, Ji Tingyu immediately twisted his neck frantically to hide from him, whimpering: "Well—you mad dog...don't do it..."

  He Zhuo laughed, and announced against his ear:

  "I'm just going to tease you. If you really don't want it, you can push it away."

  The magnetic air sound set off the alarm in Omega's body, every sense organ and every nerve was mobilized, yearning for more and more.

  Ji Tingyu felt a powerful arm pass through his armpit and hug his chest, and he lifted it up suddenly, his feet were lifted off the ground instantly, and he was carried on his shoulders.

  There was a loud bang behind him.

  He Zhuo pulled the solid wood wine cabinet on the side against the door, and the wine in the cabinet fell down row by row, and a few bottles fell directly on his hand. He didn't even look at it, and went straight to the bed and took Ji Tingyu Throw it on.

  Like a leopard tamed by wild beasts, Ji Tingyu fell on the bed and bounced a few times, his flexible and beautiful body stretched out a sense of fragile beauty. It also aroused the almost irrepressible lust in Alpha's bones.

  "This is Harry's fucking bed!" Ji Tingyu instinctively resisted when he smelled the unfamiliar alpha on the bed sheet.

  It was only later that I realized: Is the point on whose bed it is!

  "Why didn't you say it earlier." He Zhuo immediately picked him up.

  It is impossible for him to let Ji Tingyu lie on another alpha bed, and he has no choice but to hold him and look around, so he can only take off his coat and spread it on the ground, and then put the baby in his arms on it.

  "This time, I'll be wronged first."

  What are you wronged?

  Ji Tingyu's dizzy mind didn't have time to think.

  Soon, he was pressed face down into the coat, and the soft fabric exuded a familiar smell, which made him no longer able to resist flawlessly.

  He Zhuo's movements were urgent and rough, his right hand was still imprisoning his two wrists, and his left hand didn't know what to do behind him.

  Ji Tingyu felt a chill on his back, and at the same time, He Zhuo's hand that was imprisoning him suddenly swayed to his eyes.

  He may have just used a gun, and the smell of gunpowder smoke has not dissipated between his fingers.

  In order to reduce the recoil of the gun, He Zhuo tied a pure black nylon strap on his wrist, which made his dying hand even more sexy.

  The straps were two fingers wide, winding diagonally from the narrowest part of his wrist to the socket of his thumb.

  The black, representing the desire for punishment and control, is in stark contrast to the skinny and abstinent cold white, but the knuckles are powdered because of exertion.

  The wine that was stained just now is flowing down drop by drop along such fingers, all dripping into Ji Tingyu's waist, converging into two attractive small pools.

  "It's so cool..." Ji Tingyu didn't know what was flowing up his back, and twisted his body with difficulty and in vain.

  In the next second, the cold sliding feeling was replaced by warmth, and it was He Zhuo who was kissing him.

  "You know, the first time I saw your waist, I thought they were cute. It's a pity not to drink them."

  On the night when Nien's house almost went off with a gun, he wanted to catch Ji Tingyu back and press him on the tub to kiss him like this.

  He deliberately used that romantic and beautiful voice to say explicit love words, grabbed Ji Tingyu's hair from behind, kissed the wine in one small nest, and then went to another.

  Feeling crispy, numb, and itchy like being pricked by a needle, Ji Tingyu stretched his arches impatiently, and his mouth and nose were full of the smell of He Zhuo.

  Hot electric waves flowed out from the place where he was kissed, rushing to the limbs and bones.

  The body rebelled from the inside to the outside, no longer controlled by him, but listened to the people behind him, floating and sinking wantonly.

  He slowly became limp, obedient, and melted into a puddle of water.

  Only the imprisoned fingertips involuntarily rubbed He Zhuo's fingers.

  He Zhuo was stunned for a moment, and immediately turned his back on the guest, interlocking fingers with him.

  Ji Tingyu's mind has completely left home.

  I don't know when it was turned over, and I don't know when the pants were unbuttoned.

  When he was able to focus his eyes a little consciously, He Zhuo was holding up the unbroken wine bottle next to him and took a sip of wine, without swallowing, he just lowered his head.

  The two emotions of disbelief and scalp numbness appeared at the same time.

  Ji Tingyu never thought in his life that a wolf king like He Zhuo, who is looked up to by others no matter what the situation is, would condescend to do such a thing for him.

  His impoverished and barren head in terms of emotions can't think of so many tricks at all.

  He was lying on the ground, looking at the Gothic crystal chandelier above his head, there was a long and narrow beam of light hitting the tip of his nose impartially, and he could even see fine dust flying in the beam of light.

  The light is dim, like the setting sun melting gold on the sea surface, and the icy blue tide is temporarily dyed with a layer of light, just like He Zhuo's rippling eyes.

  And he is just a small boat floating in the kingdom under his eyes, drifting with the current, taking on waves after waves.

  ...

  After two times in a row, He Zhuo raised his hand to wipe the corner of his mouth, and came up to cover him.

  Ji Tingyu saw his Adam's apple rolling up and down.

  "Not good enough?" The voice hoarse a few degrees teased: "I have never seen such a greedy kitten like you."

  Ji Tingyu was biting his knuckles in a daze and bewilderment, when he heard this, he gave him a hard look, obviously he hadn't drunk but he had a drunken obsession.

  He Zhuo was seen almost out of control.

  "Don't look at me so angry. This is the first time. It won't be so easy for you to come out and fool around with others in the future."

  "...What the hell do you want to do!"

  "I'll let you do what I did for you just now." His serious expression was obviously not a joke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 117K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.5M 147K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.1K 68 9
Soul-marks. There are many different types. The red string, their names. Or there is the one where whatever is on your skin appear on your soulmates...
17.2K 587 31
In case you didn't plan on sleeping tonight. Do you ever just love a story so much that you want to share it with like everyone you meet or want to...