Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 22

219 8 0
By Demens88c

 At the moment when the sun broke through the thick clouds and reached the mid-heaven, rescue finally arrived.

  But not Ji Tingyu's teammates.

  Speaking of which, I would also like to thank the bowl of deer whip blood.

  There are dozens of households at the foot of the snow-capped mountain, and they make a living by hunting. Every morning when the snow stops and the animals are most hungry, a large number of households will go up the mountain to hunt.

  If they are lucky enough to hunt too much prey, they will dig a snow nest to store part of the prey, and then go up the mountain to fetch it.

  Ji Tingyu drilled more than a dozen snowy nests before finding the male roe deer. When taking the blood of the deer, he took extra precautions and sprinkled the blood all over the way when he came back. The bright red blood became a sign to guide The residents who came to get the deer found them.

  "Thanks to this little brother who is smart, otherwise you will be buried in the mountains when it snows again at night!" Orion Sangbu was sitting in front of the car and driving, humming as ugly as he wanted.

  But Ji Tingyu thought the singing was very pleasant.

  "Uncle Sang, is there a doctor near your house? My companion is in urgent need of treatment."

  "Yes! My neighbor is a quack who sells soju. If you buy alcohol, you can see the doctor for free."

  He Zhuo and Ji Tingyu were sitting in the back pocket of the convertible car, covered with festive large flowered quilts, they couldn't laugh or cry when they heard this.

  Their shoulders touched each other, they smiled at each other, and then turned their heads to look at the golden sun on the side of the mountain together.

  Ji Tingyu stretched out his hand to grab a handful of light, and murmured, "That's great."

  It was dawn and the wind stopped.

  The snow mountain reveals its clear bones.

  They are all alive and well.

  The author has something to say:

  Wolf: Why are you so hot, you have a fever.

  Maomao: Ah yes, yes, yes, I have a fever, you are scratching, and you are fucking thinking of having sex with me.

  Wolf: Don't be angry, I'll give you the tail.

  Maomao: That's about the same.

  The humanoid Xiaoyu hugged the big fluffy wolf tail, put the base of the tail between his legs, rubbed it, and fell asleep peacefully.

Chapter 12 Xiaoyu, come here

  A doctor whose main business is selling wine treats illnesses as if he were brewing wine.

  After fiddling with the wounds of the two of them, they were lifted onto the bamboo bed and steamed like a sauna.

  Wine is smoked under the bamboo bed, and people are steamed on it.

  Ji Tingyu woke up several times. If he hadn't seen the bacon hanging in the yard outside, he would have suspected that the doctor was going to turn them into drunk cats and wolves drinking.

  He was in a coma intermittently for two days before his fever completely subsided, and every time he woke up, he couldn't move because He Zhuo kept holding onto his hand, and he refused to let go no matter what.

  The doctor said that He's burns were much more serious than him, and thanks to the mouthful of deer blood, he would have died long ago.

  He hasn't woken up in the past few days, but he still doesn't let go of Ji Tingyu's hand, and the doctor can't break his hand even if they want to separate them and change beds.

  "He is a reliable person, you are a good match." The doctor poured wine into his mouth and winked at Ji Tingyu.

  He has a bushy beard, and he drank wine and ticked down the beard.

  Ji Tingyu was taken aback, "He's not my partner."

  The bearded man was more stunned than him: "No? Then who are you? You must not have seen his expression when I broke his hand. It hurts, as if I was digging his heart."

  Ji Tingyu blinked, and looked down at the big scarred hand that was holding him tightly, the broken nails, the cracks on the phalanges, and countless crimson wounds...

  He suddenly felt an unspeakable pain.

  It was as if the heart had turned into a thin old cloth, and the thread was off, and someone pulled the thread and pulled the soft flesh in his heart.

  Just a little bit, he thought.

  Maybe a few hours or a few minutes later, they will never be able to open their eyes again, and they will be left forever in the windbreak shelter at that tricky angle, frozen into a lump of ice tightly hugging each other.

  And this adventure story, which lasted from dusk to dawn, will be buried with them in one of the 100,000 Snow Mountains in Newell.

  There will never be a third person who knows what this little wolf who has never met has done for him.

  As crazy as you are, I will always cherish your heart, Damon.

  He took He Zhuo's hand that was holding him, and stuck it to his heart.

  -

  He Zhuo woke up on the third day. At that time, Ji Tingyu had just finished his nap, and when he opened his eyes, he turned his head to look at him.

  "I'm willing to wake up."

  "Um."

  "Does it still hurt anywhere?"

  "No."

  He Zhuo looked at him without blinking, and raised his hand, as if he wanted to touch his ear, but trembling, he dared not touch it.

  "Is your ear...broken, it seemed to bleed a lot before I passed out..."

  Ji Tingyu's heart felt sour.

  "That's your blood, Damon."

  "Your hands were bleeding, but you kept rubbing my face because you were afraid that I would fall asleep."

  He Zhuo was stunned for a moment, looked down at his hands, and after a long while in a daze, he suddenly got up and pushed him into his arms.

  "Fortunately, you're fine..."

  He closed his eyes and sighed, the hot air he exhaled fell on Ji Tingyu's neck, scalding like magma.

  The body steamed by the shochu was sweating profusely, and they would stick together when they touched each other, as if they had just experienced a night of intense love affairs, but Ji Tingyu didn't struggle, he just felt at ease.

  As soon as the doctor came in, he saw them hugging each other, "Oh God! You're awake! Don't hug, Damon, you need to change your medicine."

  Ji Tingyu groaned, and quickly got out of his arms.

  He Zhuo didn't let go, the arms around his waist tightened even more, his whole face was buried in his shoulder and rubbed impatiently.

  "You're enough...I haven't promised you yet!" Ji Tingyu raised his head to hide from him, but He Zhuo rubbed against his neck, his hot lips pressed against his Adam's apple, almost sucking the bulge in , "But I really want to kiss you, what should I do?"

  "?? Your uncle still has someone here!" Ji Tingyu's cheeks flushed.

  "If there is no one, would you like to give me a kiss in advance?"

  "I'll give you a fat beating in advance, do you want it!"

  Big Beard and Sambu squinted their eyes and smiled, coughing in a strange voice: "Okay Damon, we know your kitten is easy to hold, but you don't need to use so much force, your wound is bleeding."

  It was only then that He Zhuo was willing to let go of him, Ji Tingyu's clothes were all messed up, his face was red, he jumped off the bed and was about to run.

  "Let them check you up." He Zhuo grabbed him.

  "I've checked it many times..."

  "Check again, I'll watch."

  Knowing that he was really worried, Ji Tingyu could only stay, sitting on his little bed and watching him.

  The bearded man helped him change the medicine, and Sangbu heated the fire under the bamboo bed to the highest level, and the steam of shochu continued to rise.

  He Zhuo sat up halfway, propped his hands back on the bed, a thin quilt was loosely draped around his waist, his robust body was like a beautiful hilly land.

  The sweat from the shochu slid down from his collarbone, dripping down the bruised pectoral muscles, and there were two fresh blood holes on his lower abdomen.

  No matter which one, as long as it is half a point higher, he will die.

  Ji Tingyu turned his head sourly, unable to bear to look any further.

  He Zhuo patted the bamboo bed beside him, "Come here."

  Reluctantly, he went over and bent down.

  He Zhuo stroked the back of his neck with his hands and pressed down until their foreheads touched each other, "I'm fine, it's all over, don't be dejected."

  "Got it..." Ji Tingyu sniffed and stood up.

  The bearded man on the other side looked at him narrowly, and said in German, "Isn't it your partner?"

  Ji Tingyu scratched his hair in embarrassment.

  "What did he say?" He Zhuo asked.

  "Call you an idiot."

  "So you didn't deny that I was your boyfriend, did you?"

  "? What the hell are you asking after you understand it!"

  -

  Ji Tingyu's inspection results are all good.

  There is no problem with the ears, and the burns on the legs are not serious. The most serious one is the right little finger, which is contused and fractured.

  The bearded man put some plaster on him and sandwiched it with two small pieces of wood.

  Both recovered quickly.

  In three or four days, He Zhuo was able to get out of bed, and Ji Tingyu turned back into a lively little leopard, only his hands were not so convenient, he had to raise his orchid fingers when using chopsticks, and he looked strangely enchanting.

  The bearded man has no hobbies, he likes to drink a few sips when he has nothing to do, and he especially likes to find them to fight for wine, especially He Zhuo.

  Because of his good wine quality, he doesn't blow water when he drinks, and he doesn't make trouble when he's drunk, but he just stares at Ji Tingyu endlessly, which makes others feel scared.

  Once he stared so hard that the bearded man jumped over drunk and said: "Damon, NO! I know you want to, but not now! Xiaoyu is still sick, you will break him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.8K 71
Ye Yuanxian is an important male supporting character in the upgrade of the big male protagonist. In the first half of his life, his only wish is to...
10.9K 821 5
Ipkknd continuation story
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
8.8K 230 15
Natasha's little dove (republished!) this is my story- it's my new account! natasha on her pathway to righting all her wrongs stumbles across a youn...