Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 20

231 8 0
By Demens88c

  The tough lion put away its sharp claws temporarily, and turned back into a kitten in the arms of the wolf king.

  People who have just tamed the wolf king don't know that they are being tamed slowly, the difference is - what tames He Zhuo is fear and regret. And what tamed Ji Tingyu was love and cherishment.

  It was snowing heavily outside the cave again, and the wind was howling. The wolf king and his cat hid in the warm blanket.

  He held the kitten's furry buttocks and placed him on his chest, and gently kissed the kitten's tail.

  "Go to sleep little guy, I will always watch over you."

  At the same time, in the night sky thousands of meters away.

  An eagle swooped down through the wind and snow, landed and changed back into a human form, shaking off the dark blue riding suit and putting it on.

  ——It's desert blue.

  The author has something to say:

  He Zhuo: In my previous life, I didn't have a wife because I didn't have a long mouth. In this life, I don't talk about my mouth.

Chapter 11 The Stupid Kitten

  hot...so hot...

  Like being stuffed into the oven, every piece of meat is under the torture of high temperature.

  Ji Tingyu shouted for help with his mouth wide open, his hands and feet frantically struggling, and he ran forward desperately to escape from this big oven, but his legs couldn't exert any strength.

  It should be said that he couldn't feel the existence of his legs at all, as if he was dragging two puddles of mud from his waist down.

  He felt that all the moisture in his body had been roasted, and he was about to turn into a human being, with ten thousand insects gnawing into his internal organs, and the skin on his body was torn off inch by inch like fish skin.

  He wanted to die in pain, and was so afraid that he kept crying, but what flowed down his face were not tears, but hot, fishy, ​​viscous liquid, mixed with lumps and lumps, which slid down from the corner of his mouth. ——It's my own eyes!

  "Meow--!!"

  Meow kicked its four paws and let out a scream, finally waking up from the nightmare.

  He was covered in sweat, his fluffy chest was heaving violently, and his face, which was not as big as a steamed bun, was covered with tears, and the tears made his fur into a patch.

  Lifting his two little paws to cover his eyes, he kicked his feet and turned sideways, curling himself up into a watery ball of fur.

  Sucking his nose, more tears were shaken out.

  Ji Tingyu felt ashamed and raised his paw to wipe it.

  But both front paws were wet and did not wipe away the tears. He wanted to raise his back paws to continue, but his legs were too short to reach them.

  He put down his paw resentfully, turned over and lay down, hiding his crying wet face.

  It hurts...it hurts so bad...

  How can I have such a dream...

  In the dream, my legs were broken and I was crawling in a pool of blood, I was turned back into a kitten and burned by fire, my teeth and eyeballs were melted and fell off, and even my soul was broken into small pieces.

  He was trembling with fright, trying to hide his face in his two front paws could not dispel the fear, the details and pain in the dream were too real, as real as if...he had been burned to death before.

  Ji Tingyu has not cried in a dream for more than ten years. The last time was when his mother passed away. The despair and helplessness that pierced his heart when he just woke up made him stunned for five minutes, but the fear and pain were still there. It didn't go away, and it still felt hot as hell.

  But soon he discovered that it wasn't him who was hot, but the people under him.

  He Zhuo didn't know when he fell into a coma, and now his whole body is hot!

  "Meow?" Damon?

  Meow stomped on his chest, but there was no response.

  "Meow!" Damon woke up!

  He patted his face again, still motionless.

  The kitten spun around his chest twice in anxiety, took a few steps back, jumped into the snowdrift with a "whoosh" and fell all over the place.

  But he didn't dare to delay, a carp sat up straight, turned back into a human form, checked He Zhuo's injuries while putting clothes on his body.

  The knife wound on the left abdomen was now black and red, and a large pool of blood was seeping out and congealed outside the gauze. A layer of frost formed on his pale lips, and he lay on the ground quietly like a statue.

  Excessive blood loss and high fever, this will undoubtedly lead to death.

  Ji Tingyu's eyes slowly turned red, he lowered his head and thought for a few seconds, then suddenly drew out the long knife in the snow, and leaned over to touch He Zhuo's forehead.

  "Wait for me, Damon."

  "I will definitely take you back."

  In the past seven years, whether in life or death, Ji Tingyu has never left any of his companions behind.

  He walked out shortly, and when he got out of the hole, he found that the sky was getting brighter. He glanced at the pale golden sky in the distance. The cold wind was blowing snow fragments and lifting his forehead hair, and the first morning light was lying in his amber eyes. with.

  It took Ji Tingyu a few seconds to figure out the direction, and then he made a beautiful vertical jump with one hand on the snow, his thin wrist bones turned half a circle, and fell from the high hole like a leopard.

  The wolf king has fallen, and the cat is going out to find life.

  -

  He Zhuo was awakened by the heat.

  His whole body was dry and hot, his blood was continuously pouring down, his body was covered with sticky hot sweat, and he was completely different from the half-dead look just now.

  He was so hot that he thought he had gone to hell and was frying in the frying pan, and he desperately wanted to find a big piece of ice to cool down.

  Raise your hand and touch it, it really exists.

  It's just that it's not the big cool ice, but the little cool cat.

  Ji Tingyu was crouching in his arms flushed with a thin layer of sweat, his face was as white and tender as a lotus root, his black eyelashes were wet and sticky, the tip of his nose and lips were also watery and rosy, It's as if you can quench your thirst with just one bite.

  Looking down, both of their shirts were unbuttoned.

  The two chests, one thin and one strong, stuck together without any barrier, passing sweat and body temperature to each other.

  Omega's two calves were tightly wrapped around his waist without a single gap.

  He Zhuo stood there in a daze, somewhat unable to distinguish between the past life and the present life.

  In memory, such an intimate scene was only experienced in the previous life, and it was only that time.

  During Ji Tingyu's estrus, he accidentally drank alcohol, and when he was in a state of confusion, his fiery body stuck to him like a snake. He Zhuo abruptly broke a wall lamp, but he still couldn't help not touching him.

  Just use your hands at first.

  He knew that if he was awake, the other party would definitely not want to get close to him, so he didn't do anything superfluous, but just made him comfortable a few times by following the rules, and when the passion subsided, he gave him an inhibitor.

  But when he pulled away to leave, Ji Tingyu suddenly came up to him, grabbed his hands impatiently, and kissed them one by one.

  What was He Zhuo thinking at that time?

  He almost pressed Ji Tingyu on the bed and gave him a rough meal.

  But the remaining rationality allowed him to make the last step of confirmation, and coaxed him with a hundred and twenty points of patience: "Xiaoyu, don't resist me, okay, look, I endured very well, you don't want me, what am I?" Neither will."

  His voice was melodious and bewitching, Ji Tingyu was coaxed into becoming more obedient, looking up at him almost expectantly.

  But just before He Zhuo was about to kiss him, history repeated itself again.

  Just like on the wedding night, Ji Tingyu pushed him away desperately, even more hysterical.

  Crazy screaming, crying, smashing things, and someone apologizing and saying sorry.

  He Zhuo had no expression on his face at the time, and he just kept his original posture and sat there until he stopped and asked calmly: "So did you just treat me as someone else, or just as a stick?"

  Ji Tingyu was so stupid that he couldn't speak.

  He Zhuo got up and buttoned his suit, and said coldly: "If you just want to be comfortable, I don't mind. If you treat me as someone else, then you will never see him again in your life."

  He was despicable and stupid back then, not only didn't know how to ask questions, but also couldn't see Ji Tingyu's pain in such an obvious situation, all he wanted was for him to give in and bow his head to himself.

  "If you look down again, I will beat you to death."

  The long-lost sound of blowing hair rang in my ears.

  He Zhuo pulled away from the past in an instant, and was convinced that now is after rebirth.

  It was impossible for Ji Tingyu in his previous life to have such a flamboyant tone.

  He shook his head, he didn't know how many times he thanked God for his rebirth, and hugged the person in his arms tighter. The omega's thin body didn't have much heat, and it was almost completely sucked away by him.

  "Won't you squeak when you wake up?" I thought you would never wake up again...

  Ji Tingyu's voice sounded like he was about to cry.

  He Zhuo caressed his face, approached slowly, breathed lightly, as if he wanted to kiss him, "Xiaoyu..."

  "What are you going to do again?" Ji Tingyu muttered, but did not escape.

  "I'm thinking, if I kiss you now, will you push me away?"

  "? What the hell question, if I don't push you away, are you still sticking out your tongue!" He looked fierce as if he was about to throw his fist in the next second, but amidst the scattered temple hair, the tips of his ears were secretly turning red.

  He Zhuo let out a chuckle, wiped the tears on his face with his fingertips, looked into his eyes and said softly: "Don't resist me, okay, you see, I endured very well, you don't want me, I have nothing will do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
205 96 12
Just imagine if, for some weird reason, the Messiah wasn't born 2000 years ago but came much later in the future. There'll be no AD or BC, so the yea...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
11.4K 211 7
Warnings: Platonic Deoinnit Swearing Mention of death, blood/wounds, and other stuff i say at yhe start of chapters Btw this will contain mentions of...