Inferior pampering

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 10

275 8 0
By Demens88c

  "How do you know that the gangsters won't go after them in two ways? They're not stupid."

  "I've cut off half of them, how can there be more in a short time to split into two ways?"

  Ji Tingyu was startled.

  "Did you plan ahead? Or did you just happen to burn the car? Wait—"

  He suddenly thought of something, his lips trembled: "Why didn't you take out the recording from the beginning?"

  Compared with bloody cloth strips and photos, this is obviously the fastest and most powerful way to prove himself, but he finally took it out.

  "Because your team won't let you go."

  He Zhuo looked into his eyes and said: "Although they are weak in battle, they are very loyal to you and will not let you be bait for them."

  His voice was very soft, like the sound of cracking a thin ice surface, and his ice blue eyes were gentle and harmless.

  But Ji Tingyu felt like he was on his back, as if he had become a chess piece on the chessboard.

  "You thought of this step the moment you heard the gangsters were plotting, didn't you?"

  So he recorded, burned the car, caught up with himself, and proved himself with layers of evidence. Finally, he took out the recording and played it only to himself, because he knew that even if he took a detour, he would not be able to stop the hunter, and there would be a fierce battle.

  How meticulous and thoughtful is it to lay all this in a few seconds?

  Ji Tingyu suddenly felt that he was scary.

  "You make me think you have a bigger conspiracy."

  The corners of He Zhuo's lips froze, and he froze.

  He lowered his eyes and looked at the wound on his hand, his expression seemed to be very sad.

  "Do you not hesitate to let me start a plot for fifteen minutes in fear on the snow mountain?"

  He recited this sentence in such a lonely tone that Ji Tingyu's heart was frozen in the sea water.

  "You know, I almost rushed down the mountain seven times."

  And every time he thinks about what Ji Tingyu will do in his life if he dies, will the disaster repeat itself?

  Absolutely not.

  "I'm sorry... I mean, we just met today, and I don't even know your name, so I don't know how to trust you." Ji Tingyu looked like a self-blaming kitten, hanging his head left and right Difficult.

  He Zhuo couldn't bear him like this, sighed, took something out of his pocket and held it in the palm of his hand, handed it over, and touched his knee with his knuckles.

  Ji Tingyu turned his eyes and saw that his palm was spread out, and there was half a cigarette butt lying in it.

  It was the one he took from himself...

  The remaining half of the cigarette has now become as short as one-third, and it is self-evident who smoked it.

  But He Zhuo lowered his head, leaned in front of him, and looked at him gently from bottom to top. What was contained in those ice blue eyes could not have been more clear, enough to explain everything he did tonight.

  "What if I say my plot is just to protect one person?"

  Alpha's voice is intoxicating, like red wine dancing in the glass.

  Ji Tingyu looked into his eyes and felt his heart was hit.

  But soon he found out——

  Not only was his heart shattered, but their car was also shattered!

  "Director! They're coming!"

  The author has something to say:

  Maomao: What benefits do you want?

  Wolf: I'll tell you later.

  Maomao: I need to know now!

  Wolf: But you can't afford it now.

  Maomao: Ah——I turned around and walked into the mountains——

  Jack: No matter how much you talk about love, no one will speak up for my "good brother".

Chapter 6 Beast Appearance

  Following this roar, dense gunshots shot at their car from all directions like a torrential rain.

  The windshield was shattered in an instant, leaving no time for reaction.

  The front and rear roads were suddenly lit up with at least seven or eight car light poles. Someone yelled obscene words in English to force them to stop. The team members were knocked down and staggered, and the car door was splashed with blood. gun.

  For a while, the car was full of crying and screaming.

  Ji Tingyu stood in front of the team and shot, hitting a few gangsters. Desert Qing cooperated with him in defense, but both of them knew that there was no chance of winning if they fought like this.

  "There is no time for you to hesitate, either go or die together." He Zhuo's persuasive voice sounded.

  Ji Tingyu fired another shot, retreated back to the seat and smashed it angrily, "I will take the supplies and leave, Xiaoqing will protect the others to leave, give me the second car, and the monkey will come out!"

  "No brother! Let them go, I'll protect you!" Desert Qing's eyes were red, and he squeezed desperately towards him.

  Ji Tingyu didn't even look at him, "Be obedient! This is an order!"

  They have two big cars, the first one is for people, the second one is for supplies. If Ji Tingyu wants to take the supplies, he has to replace the driver of the second car and go up by himself, but it is impossible for them to stop and change people in this situation.

  He quickly moved to the door of the car, stood halfway out of the window and shot back, while attracting firepower, and jumped into the driver's seat when the second car drove up!

  "The monkey changes back!"

  The driver of the second car that was called turned back into a monkey in an instant, and Ji Tingyu took his paw and swung him to the car in front of him.

  The whole process took less than ten seconds, which shows their tacit understanding.

  To Ji Tingyu's surprise, He Zhuo had rushed onto the roof of the second car at some point, tore off the big red cloth covering the supplies, then swung around the edge of the roof, and jumped directly into the car from the co-pilot.

  The action is so crisp and beautiful that it makes people applaud.

  "Yes." Ji Tingyu whistled at him.

  "You are so good, I can't be too bad."

  He Zhuo smiled lightly and set up his gun to help him defend the right side.

  -

  The uncovered materials and Ji Tingyu became living targets, and the gangsters chased after them like a punctured beehive.

  The two turned their heads desperately amidst the gunshots, broke out of the encirclement, and left the gangster behind.

  Sure enough, as He Zhuo said, they attracted most of the firepower, and only two people followed the other car.

  Ji Tingyu finally felt relieved: "Xiaoqing is fine."

  "You trust him?" He Zhuo's voice sounded strange.

  Ji Tingyu didn't know, so he said, "Of course, he is my younger brother."

  However, He Zhuo suddenly rushed over, pushed his head down, raised his gun to the window with a crisp "bang", and killed the sneak attacking gangster neatly.

  "You can also try to trust me, I am your companion."

  His rising ending sound is like a child saying "Don't just be nice to him, be nice to me too", which makes Ji Tingyu feel a little cute for no reason.

  "Hey, don't be cute, we're almost out of gas."

  As soon as he finished speaking, a car came chasing him from the left rear, but before he got close, Ji Tingyu flicked his tail to dodge, and gave him a mouthful of black mud.

  This tail flick was really beautiful, and He Zhuo's adrenaline soared.

  "Director Ji drives really wild."

  Ji Tingyu smiled lightly, "I'll give you the same words, trust your companion, I won't let you get hit."

  He smiled openly and enthusiastically, and his eyes were as bright as a little leopard. Even on the road to the end of the world, it made people feel that there was nothing to fear in the unknown road ahead.

  He Zhuo couldn't help but want to touch him, his fingers brushed over Ji Tingyu's hair, and gently pinched the cat ears on top of his head.

  "It doesn't matter if you run out of gas, you can enter the canyon in another two hundred meters."

  It doesn't matter if there is nothing, I will fight with you to the last moment.

  "Do you know the terrain?" Ji Tingyu didn't know how many times he was surprised tonight, because the canyon was exactly the route he wanted to take, but isn't it the first time for He Zhuo to come to Newell?

  "It's not the first time. I've walked this road many times."

  "Just talk nonsense, you came here in your life, why have I never seen it before?"

  He Zhuo paused the hands that brushed his hair, looking at his kitten ears that were shaking from time to time because of the fierce battle, his heart ached like being pierced.

  "In the previous life."

  But you were gone by then.

  After you left me forever, I tried to trace your footsteps in every place you visited.

  "Ha, then you are early enough." Ji Tingyu only thought he was making a not-so-humorous joke.

  Daka rushed over three or four low slopes all the way, Ji Tingyu suddenly caught a glimpse of a motorcycle stabbing out from their side from the rearview mirror, and immediately behind He Zhuo, a black muzzle drilled out.

  "careful!"

  He screamed in fright, slammed the steering wheel at the fastest speed in his life, drifted and shook his head recklessly, and almost turned the car over to help He Zhuo avoid the gunpoint, and kicked the gangster behind him for a while. mud.

  "What the hell! Do you fucking want to die!"

  He literally stopped his heart beating in that second.

  "......Feel sorry."

  Just as He Zhuo escaped from the gunpoint, before he stood up, he heard the gunshots from the gangsters behind him stop abruptly, and the whole valley suddenly fell silent, leaving only the sound of wind and snow for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
79.7K 2.2K 73
1. The title is what the book is all about. 2. Requests are open and I'm looking forward to your ideas 😊. SEND ME A MESSAGE for requests or suggest...