HighSchool DxD: My Neko Wife

Av RedHood129

DxD Wife Series Volume 1 Issei never understood Koneko or how she was very close with a boy her age, Tadashi... Mer

Bio
Chapter 1: Awkward Discovery
Chapter 2: Concentration
Chapter 3: I'll Always Love You
Chapter 4: Wifey Cuddles are LIFE
Chapter 5: House Hosting

Chapter 6: Family

2.9K 77 17
Av RedHood129

Nightfall
Toujou-Shirogane Apartment
Tadashi POV

???: My name is Kuroka, and I believe that it's about you and I can have finally gotten to chat for the very first time with one another. Just you and I, face to face...brother to sister in law.

This girl...no this woman...she's Koneko's sister?

Kuroka: Well...are you gonna let a woman in? Or perhaps not?

I looked around and I huffed a bit.

Tadashi: Alright, come on in.

I let Kuroka in the house and I could tell she was looking as I closed the door.

Kuroka: I assume you had some visitors?

Tadashi: Yeah. I was just finishing cleaning up. What exactly are you doing here?

Kuroka: Oh...just thought I'd sneak in and see my little sister, maybe even steal her from the House of Gremory. But then I heard of the word that she recently got married. And you must be her husband, Tadashi Shirogane.

Tadashi: Well the rumors are true. This Shirone girl, aka Koneko is now my wife.

Kuroka: I see...tell me Tadashi.

Tadashi: Hm?

Kuroka: What makes you think you have the right to be her husband?

This woman.

Tadashi: For me, I don't care if I'm stronger than her, or better, or even if I make more money. To me, as long as Koneko is happy to be my wife, I'm happy to be her husband. No matter what devil, angel or even nekomata think.

Kuroka:....Is that so?

Tadashi: Absolutely, and this is something I'll never doubt.

Kuroka: Mhmmm...okay then.

The woman formed a magic circle and looked at me.

Kuroka: Then take care of her Tadashi Shirogane. I'll be watching you from now on.

Kuroka left shortly after. I sighed.

Tadashi: So that's her sister.

After a minute, I stood up and went back to cleaning up. I joined my wife in bed. I felt her cuddle up to me and in our bed, we slept.

The Next Day
Occult Research Club
3rd Person POV
Issei arrived to see Tadashi and Koneko with boba tea and playing video games.

Issei: Umm...what's that?

Tadashi: Boba tea. Koneko and I decided to try it out today.

Koneko took a sip of it and she turned to Issei.

Koneko: Tadashi wanted to try it and he asked me to join in on it.

Issei: Huh. How is it?

Koneko: It's moderately alright, depending on what you get. And I'm talking about the pearls though.

Tadashi: Not the worst. Very sweet though.

Koneko: Probably cause of the milk and sweetener in it.

Tadashi: Fair enough.

Issei just shrugged his shoulders and left. Tadashi turned to Koneko, who was back playing her game.

Tadashi POV
I still haven't told her about Kuroka being in our apartment. Should I tell her? Should I not! Mmm, thinking about it now...probably not.

Koneko: Hm? What's up with you?

Tadashi: Ah. Nothing for you to worry about. I can promise you tha-

Koneko: Don't lie to your wife.

Tadashi: Why is Shiro on your head?

Koneko: Don't ask. Tell me what's up.

Tadashi: Eeehhhh....it's something we can't discuss here. Okay?

Koneko:....Mkay. I won't fight it anymore.

3rd Person POV
Issei: Seriously? That quick?!

Koneko: Shut up perv.

Issei: Ohhh....that's mean.

Tadashi: Shut up Issei.

Issei: That's even meaner! Awww man!

Suddenly, Tadashi threw his phone at Issei, which hit him in the head and knocked him to the ground.

Issei: Ow!

Tadashi: Damn it Issei! I was so close to beating my high score! You dick!

Koneko: Bastard.

Rias: Come on now. Knock it off you three.

Tadashi: Yeah yeah. Whatever. Can I have my phone back?

Issei tossed the phone back to Tadashi, who caught it and sat back down. Issei then asked Tadashi.

Issei: So, Tadashi. Level with me here. But have you seen Koneko in a sexy outfit yet?

Koneko glared at Issei for that, which caused him to flinch.

Tadashi: My lawyer and I will not answer any more questions.

Koneko turned to her husband.

Koneko: But you don't have a lawyer.

Tadashi: Shh! He doesn't know that! Hehe.

Issei: Buuut have you two....you know?

Tadashi: The idea of children is mutual but we're not ready yet.

Koneko: We're still in schooling. And we'll have kids when done with it. And we'll never be done with schooling.

Tadashi: Cause we're gonna become sick ass rappers and school you fools!

Rias: Eh? Seriously? Rappers?

Koneko: Meow motherfucker.

Asia: But...that didn't rhyme.

Issei: Wai-wai-wai-wait. I kinda want to see where that goes.

Rias and Asia: Huh?

Meanwhile, in Issei's Mind:
Tadashi and Koneko:

Back to Reality
Rias and Asia stared at Issei in confusion. But Tadashi and Koneko were just back to playing their games.

Timeskip
Train
Tadashi and Koneko were on a train together as they were heading for Kyoto.

Koneko: Hey Tadashi.

Tadashi: What is it?

Koneko: About what you said you couldn't say in front of others...

Tadashi: I see...you haven't forgotten about it.

Koneko: Wasn't gonna in the first place. What was it?

Tadashi turned to Koneko and then turned away.

Tadashi: Your sister showed up after the hangout and little party at our apartment. It was while I was cleaning.

Koneko:...What did she do?

Tadashi: Honestly, she just talked and left. That's pretty much it.

Koneko: Uh Huh....I'll make sure to let Rias know. Okay?

Tadashi: It's the right thing to do.

Koneko: Chances are, she'll most likely have extra security around the apartment.

Tadashi: That's sounds like her.

Koneko: Word.

Small Timeskip
Kyoto
Koneko and Tadashi left the car and entered, stepping their feet on the pavement of Kyoto, Japan.

Tadashi: Ahhhhhh....finally.

???: Welcome home.

Tadashi: Hm?

Tadashi and Koneko looked to their left and found a beautiful blonde fox woman in a kimono. She has very large breasts in her current form.

???: You've finally come home...my son.

Tadashi: Hehe...Hey mom.

???: And how great it is to see you too, Koneko.

Koneko bowed at the fox woman.

Koneko: Hello Lady Yasaka.

Tadashi's Mind: (Yasaka. Head of the West Youkai Faction in Kyoto, Japan. She's also my adoptive mom.)

Yasaka turned to Tadashi.

Yasaka: You and Koneko come with me. I'll guide us home with our escorts.

Tadashi: Thank you mom.

Yasaka: Of course~

Yasaka took the lead as she guided Tadashi and Koneko to her home.

Timeskip
Yasaka Shrine
It was around the afternoon and Yasaka, along with Tadashi and Koneko stood in front of the shrine home to Yasaka.

Yasaka: Oh?

Tadashi: Hm?

The trio found a small blonde fox girl in a kimono staring before them. She then gave a little sneeze and looked up at them.

???:...Big Brother?

Tadashi stepped forward and gave the little girl a smile.

Tadashi: Hey Kunou!

Kunou: Big Brother...you're home.

Kunou made it down another step as Tadashi made it closer to her. Eventually, he made it up to the girl and patted her on the head.

Tadashi: Shouldn't you be in bed right now? After all, I got the call saying you weren't feeling well!

Kunou: Mm but...when I heard from Mama that you were coming home, I had to see you.

Tadashi: Haven't you been getting my letters?

Kunou: Yeah but, the real big brother is better to have.

Kunou reached her arms around Tadashi's neck and hugged him. He just chuckled at her actions.

Tadashi: Ah...my sickly little sister.

Tadashi's Mind: (Kunou. Yasaka's daughter and my adoptive little sister. The Princess of the West Youkai Faction. She likes to act like a princess but she's still a child.)

Tadashi: Come on now.

Tadashi gently set down Kunou and took her hand. The two walked inside, being followed by a smiling Yasaka and a fairly blushing Koneko. Both wore the same reaction.

Koneko and Yasaka's Minds: (How sweet.)

Kunou's Room
In her room, Kunou was back in bed. A damp cloth was on her head as she lied with her eyes shut. Tadashi arrived with a bowl for her.

Tadashi: Alright Kunou. I got some miso soup to ease it a bit. Okay?

Kunou: Okay...

Tadashi: Alright. Open up.

Kunou opened her mouth and Tadashi gave her a spoonful of the soup. She ate some of the food inside the broth and swallowed it slowly.

Soon the door opened again, revealing a Youkai with medicine.

???: Here you are Princess Kunou. Your medicine.

Tadashi: Oh cool. I'll take care of that for her okay?

The Youkai was silent until he took in the sudden realization.

???: WOAH! PRINCE TADASHI!

Tadashi: Shh!!!! Gotta be quiet in here.

???: Yes. My apologies Prince Tadashi. Forgive me.

Tadashi: It's fine. You can go now.

???: Thank you, Prince Tadashi.

The Youkai left and Tadashi turned to the medicine. He grabbed it and filled a spoonful of it. He turned to Kunou.

Tadashi: Okay Kunou. Time for the medicine okay?

Kunou coughed a bit and turned to her brother. She nodded and looked up at the ceiling, closing her eyes. Tadashi fed her the medicine and put the spoon away.

Tadashi would then put his hand in his adoptive sister's head.

Tadashi: I'm not leaving until you feel better. Alright?

Kunou:...Okay...I love you big brother.

Tadashi: I love you too Kunou.

Small Timeskip
Evening

Tadashi: Hmmm.....

Tadashi was seen staring at blue fire he made from his hand. Meanwhile, Koneko was seen making some tea. Soon, Yasaka walked in.

Yasaka: Ah. Tadashi.

Tadashi: Mm.

Tadashi shook his hand of blue fire away. He turned to his foster mother.

Yasaka: Why don't we sit down?

Tadashi: Of course.

Tadashi and Yasaka sat down with Koneko, who finished the tea and served them all, including herself. Yasaka took a sip and smiled.

Yasaka: That's good tea Koneko.

Koneko: Thank you, Madam Yasaka.

Yasaka: Tadashi. You and her have been married for 6 months now.

Tadashi: Indeed.

Yasaka: Im quite glad to see you again.

Tadashi: Likewise. When I heard my sister had pneumonia, I was very worried.

Yasaka: You're a good brother.

Tadashi: Thank you.

Yasaka: Now there's something I want to speak with you about. Amidst the decision between the Devil and the West Youkai.

Tadashi: Hm?

Yasaka: I want you to inform Lord Lucifer that we of the West Youkai will talk in terms of mutual peace.

Tadashi: Oh that's awesome mom!

Koneko: I will inform Rias when we return.

Yasaka: By the way Tadashi. Do you and Koneko ever plan on being Shirogane and Toujou foreve?

Tadashi: Heh. Not gonna lie mom.

Tadashi stood up.

Tadashi: I'm thinking of changing my name to Tadashi Toujou.

Koneko and Yasaka looked at Tadashi in amazement. Koneko was even blushing a bit.

Timeskip
Nightfall
Koneko and Tadashi's Bedroom
Koneko POV

That idiot.

Koneko: Dumbass.

Tadashi: Dumbass? What's this about?

Koneko:....Dumbass. Saying something so foolish and embarrassing.

Tadashi: Now what's wrong with taking the Toujou surname?

Koneko: Can you imagine how weird it'll be for everyone around school to hear we share the same name?

Tadashi: But it'll be amazing! I mean seriously!

I watched as this idiot of my own husband moved up close to my face.

Tadashi: You and I sharing a surname? It'll be great! And besides, I wouldn't mind knowing it'd be the same as my beautiful and perfect wife.~

My face is hot. He keeps making me blush.

Koneko: Woah...you're making me blush again.

Tadashi: Hehehehe....

3rd Person POV
Koneko and Tadashi sat in bed together. He held a bag with two bottles of pills.

Koneko: You got more pills?

Tadashi: Yeah. We ran out last time.

Koneko: You still sure that syncing our heat is a good idea?

Tadashi: I think so at least. Besides, the pills stop us from trying to breed each other.

The two were silent together. Koneko then put her hand on Tadashi's. They looked at one another. The pair leaned in for a gentle kiss.

Koneko: We're conquering a lot. Aren't we?

Tadashi: Yeah...together, we are za warudo.

Tadashi smirked and looked at the screen.

Tadashi: And in case you ask. Yes. That was a JoJo reference.

Koneko: Who are you talking to?

Tadashi looked away from the screen.

Tadashi: Nothing.

It was quiet again, until Tadashi spoke up.

Tadashi: You know...we made a promise to not mate until we're down with schooling. To have children.

Koneko: I know.

Tadashi: But the experience would be nice.

Koneko: Perhaps.

Tadashi:.....Sorry Koneko.

Koneko: Huh?

Tadashi immediately turned and pinned Koneko, which surprised the wife. Tadashi breathed hard.

Tadashi: I can't control it anymore.

Koneko: Tadashi....are you-

Tadashi: No...it's not the heat. It's the heart. I want it bad right now. More than anything in my life. Koneko, I-

Koneko: Tadashi. Are you gonna shut up and kiss me, or what?

Tadashi was a bit surprised but smiled a bit. He leaned in and shared a kiss with Koneko, with a slip of tongue being seen.

After the kiss, Tadashi lifted his grip on Koneko and leaned into her neck, where he would place a mark.

A mark to show that she was truly his. On that night, the noises Koneko made were enough to intoxicate her husband, and the pair stayed up late at night as the sight of blood was seen, and the exaggeration of cherry popping was happening.

After a few hours, Koneko and Tadashi held each other under the tattered sheets, their bodies nude and sweaty with their cat ears and tails out and exposed. Scratches covered Tadashi's back as there were bite marks on Koneko's neck and thigh.

Koneko huffed and puffed a bit before kissing her sleeping husband. She smiled as she held his head close to her chest before closing her eyes.

Koneko: Tadashi....I love you.~

_________________________________

And just like that! Another chapter is done!

Thanks for reading and I hope you all continue to enjoy!

Please don't expect quick updates.

Stays safe out there.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.1K 144 16
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...
143K 1.4K 10
There was a boy in Kuoh Academy who wasn't really seen as attractive to most of the girls. And some of the few boys there picked on him for it. Howev...
57.5K 506 14
This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead
128K 1.6K 14
Just to clear things up with my regular readers Koneko will get her own story. I promise. I have a great concept to wrap around the whole thing. This...