Chapter 6: Family

Nightfall
Toujou-Shirogane Apartment
Tadashi POV

???: My name is Kuroka, and I believe that it's about you and I can have finally gotten to chat for the very first time with one another

???: My name is Kuroka, and I believe that it's about you and I can have finally gotten to chat for the very first time with one another. Just you and I, face to face...brother to sister in law.

This girl...no this woman...she's Koneko's sister?

Kuroka: Well...are you gonna let a woman in? Or perhaps not?

I looked around and I huffed a bit.

Tadashi: Alright, come on in.

I let Kuroka in the house and I could tell she was looking as I closed the door.

Kuroka: I assume you had some visitors?

Tadashi: Yeah. I was just finishing cleaning up. What exactly are you doing here?

Kuroka: Oh...just thought I'd sneak in and see my little sister, maybe even steal her from the House of Gremory. But then I heard of the word that she recently got married. And you must be her husband, Tadashi Shirogane.

Tadashi: Well the rumors are true. This Shirone girl, aka Koneko is now my wife.

Kuroka: I see...tell me Tadashi.

Tadashi: Hm?

Kuroka: What makes you think you have the right to be her husband?

This woman.

Tadashi: For me, I don't care if I'm stronger than her, or better, or even if I make more money. To me, as long as Koneko is happy to be my wife, I'm happy to be her husband. No matter what devil, angel or even nekomata think.

Kuroka:....Is that so?

Tadashi: Absolutely, and this is something I'll never doubt.

Kuroka: Mhmmm...okay then.

The woman formed a magic circle and looked at me.

Kuroka: Then take care of her Tadashi Shirogane. I'll be watching you from now on.

Kuroka left shortly after. I sighed.

Tadashi: So that's her sister.

After a minute, I stood up and went back to cleaning up. I joined my wife in bed. I felt her cuddle up to me and in our bed, we slept.

The Next Day
Occult Research Club
3rd Person POV
Issei arrived to see Tadashi and Koneko with boba tea and playing video games.

Issei: Umm...what's that?

Tadashi: Boba tea. Koneko and I decided to try it out today.

Koneko took a sip of it and she turned to Issei.

Koneko: Tadashi wanted to try it and he asked me to join in on it.

Issei: Huh. How is it?

Koneko: It's moderately alright, depending on what you get. And I'm talking about the pearls though.