Chapter 5: House Hosting

Hello everyone!

Before we continue, let's review something about what it's like to have these rules.

And we should all know the rules of having a cat girl wife right?!

Rule Number 1: You hug the kitty!

Rule Number 2: You protect the kitty!

Rule Number 3: You pet the kitty!

Rule Number 4: You kiss the kitty with her consent!

Rule Number 5: You cuddle the kitty!

Rule Number 6: You do not lewd the Kitty to the world!

Rule Number 7: You help the kitty when she needs you the most of all people she could ever ask for!

And finally...Rule Number-Fuck it. You show a picture of her playing with a chunk of wood with her feet.

 You show a picture of her playing with a chunk of wood with her feet

You're welcome for those people.

Anyways I'm done playing around. For now. Let's move on to the story.

______________________________

11 Days Later

Shirogane-Toujou Household
3rd Person POV
After the ten days of Handicap Training Camp for Rias, it was a result in a loss for her, with her resigning for Issei to not suffer any more injuries than he did against Riser.

However, Issei came back with the help of Grayfia Lucifuge and Asia Argento. Issei gave up his arm to Ddraig for power and got away with using holy water and a cross on Riser. Ravel made a stop to save Riser, which he ultimately lost to Issei.

With Riser losing the rematch, Rias was free from her engagement from Riser! She escaped with Issei on a griffin summoned by her brother and one of the Four Devil Kings, Sirzechs Lucifer. Over the night sky she shared her first kiss with Issei Hyoudou.

As for Tadashi Shirogane, he got to watch the rating game with Sona. He was upset with Koneko being defeated so early in the match. And he wasn't allowed in the Underworld for not being a devil of any kind, despite being married to one himself.

However, it was currently around noon for Koneko and Tadashi. Together, the very young married couple was seen putting their home together for what seemed to be as if others were visiting of some sort.

With the final touches done, Koneko sighed and sat down on the couch, rubbing around her neck and shoulder with her fingers. But Tadashi noticed this.

Tadashi: Koneko? Babe, you okay?

Koneko: Yeah. Sorry. I'm still a bit sore from all that fighting.

Tadashi: Okay. Go on and lie on your stomach.