Chapter 3: I'll Always Love You

Evening
Toujou/Shirogane Apartment
3rd Person POV

Tadashi: Boom! Welcome to what I like to call, Casa de Shirogane!

Issei looked at Tadashi with a confused look on his face as he soon coughed.

Tadashi: Oh...A-A-Ahem! And Toujou.

Issei: Is that what we're going with?

Tadashi: Meh. Close enough right?

Issei: Eeeeh I don't know. But will Koneko even mind if I'm here? She really seems to just flat out hate my guts.

Tadashi: Oh no she's fine! There's nothing you need to worry about! Just give her a chocolate bar and you're fine!

Issei: Is that how it works for you?

Tadashi: Meh. Kinda, sorta, not really. But as far as you best should know, chocolate is a way to help her change her mind on MOST things.

Issei: Ooookay? Actually now that I think about her.

Issei looked around the apartment while he was sitting on the couch.

Issei: Where is Koneko?

Tadashi: Oh she took a bath after a contract and went to bed. She told me she's not feeling well and wants to be alone for a bit.

Issei leaned in towards Tadashi, who looked surprised for a moment.

Issei: But you said something about her taking a bath?!

Issei was soon smacked across the head and karate chopped by Tadashi. He began to rub his head while he was being lectured or berated.

Tadashi: Hey! I brought you over here to talk about guy stuff and maybe show you around the place! Not to sit here and wonder what my wife's bath water tastes like! That is my job!

Issei: Um...okay. Not what I was thinking, but okay. I guess we're going there.

Tadashi: Cause I can.

Tadashi then clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

Tadashi: But yeah, like I said earlier, Koneko's not feeling great after her recent contract. So she's just going to bed right now. Plus, I'm not that tired yet and I'm a bit bored!

Issei: Alright then. I should have some time. Maybe.

Tadashi: Cool! Wanna game?

Issei: Alright. Let's go a couple rounds.

Timeskip
For approximately an hour or two, Tadashi and Issei spent the time playing a small variety of video games, which most to all in which Tadashi had destroyed Issei.

However, as fun as it was for the two of them, Issei eventually had to leave and go home. Once he was gone, Tadashi sighed and cleaned up the room. Once done, he walked to his bedroom and entered the room. He looked to see Koneko still awake, but she seemed to be saddened. Her ears and tail were out and exposed as she sat on their bed.