Chapter 4: Wifey Cuddles are LIFE

3rd Person POV
Rias: Come on Issei! You can do it!

Issei: Okay! I'm coming!

Issei was seen hiking up a hill, with Rias, Akeno and Asia waiting for them. He was struggling to move up quick as he carried a large bag on his back like it was a backpack.

Issei: Damn! This bag is heavy!

Kiba soon easily caught up past Issei, carrying a bag similar to Issei's. But it seemed that Kiba was moving upwards with little problems to complete ease.

Kiba: On your left Issei!

Issei looked a bit flabbergasted by how Kiba was moving with no problems at all.

Issei: What the fuck?! Is his bag full of feathers or something?!

Issei was heaving a bit heavy as he continued upwards, with Asia doing her best to cheer him on as he hiked up the hill. But soon, Koneko passed by with a bag that was the size of a ginormous cube. But it also seemed to be no problem for Koneko to move.

Koneko: Out of the way.

Issei looked even more shocked by what Koneko was carrying.

Issei: WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT HAS TO BE THE SIZE OF A HOUSE!

Koneko: Wrong. Size of a house with my husband sitting on top of it.

Issei looked up to see Tadashi sitting on Koneko's bag, waving and smiling at him.

Tadashi: Hey Issei!

Issei: AW COME ON!!

Issei soon fell backwards and then moved up yo his knees.

Issei: MAN! I HATE THIS!

Rias looked from above and gave a smiling sigh.

Rias: Come on Issei! Don't give up now!

Asia: You can do it Issei!

Issei looked up at everyone and gritted his teeth.

Issei's Mind: (They're right...I know I can. I have to for her! I CAN DO THIS!)

Issei finally made it up with everyone else and then fell down on his face. He sighed with relief.

Issei: Finally! I made it!

Rias: Now we can begin training here!

Issei: EH?!

Asia stared at the cottage before them.

Asia: What is this place?

Rias: Just where we will be beginning our training for the Rating Game. We have 10 days to improve as much as we can.

Tadashi: And I will be here for support! Physical and Emotional Support! Yeah!

Tadashi began to chuckle loudly and then he jumped off Koneko's bag, to sit on the floor. He began to look sad now.