Chapter 2: Concentration

Kuoh Academy
Occult Research Club Building
3rd Person POV
Issei: NO FUCKING WAY!!! JUST HOW?!?!

Currently, Issei was seen shaking the hell out of Tadashi on a new day at school, while Rias, Akeno, Asia and Kiba watch. Some of them were quietly cringing, while others just remained quiet.

Issei: HOW IN THE LIVING PITS OF FREAKING HELL DID YOU GET TO MARRY KONEKO?! MORE SO, HOW DID YOU GET TO MARRY SO QUICK?! YOU HAD TO HAVE CONVINCED HER OR SOMETHING RIGHT?! TELL ME HOW THE FUCK YOU DID I-

Issei was soon shut up with a hard punch to the gut by a seriously ticked off Tadashi. He fell to the ground as if he got the wind taken out of his own guts.

Tadashi: You got a problem with that, pal?

Asia seemed to cover the side of her head as if she got a headache from Issei's screaming. Rias just sighed at the young boy. Soon, Koneko walked into the room, joining the entire group at what they saw.

Koneko: Was the perv acting up on my husband?

Rias: Unfortunately, Issei did act up on Tadashi.

Koneko then looked at Issei with an unimpressed look on her face, crouching to him.

Koneko: Don't bully my husband into getting any answer that you want. If you do I'll have to pummel you.

Issei: Y-Yes ma'am.

Koneko: Good.

Koneko stood up normally again and walked towards Tadashi. She leaned forward and kissed him in his cheek.

Koneko: Let's go. Class is gonna start any time.

Tadashi: Yeah, we should hurry.

Rias: Please do not forget the meeting after school tonight!

Koneko: No problem Prez.

Tadashi: Yep! You got it!

Koneko and Tadashi left the room to leave for their class, while Issei and Asia looked at Rias both with nearly matching and identical looks of confusion on their faces.

Asia: What meeting?

Issei: Don't we have flyer duty to take care of?

Rias: Well, that's our topic. There won't be anymore flyer duty.

Issei: What?! Seriously?!

Rias nodded at Issei.

Rias: That's right! Starting tonight, we'll be going to get the two of you a familiar!

Timeskip
Evening
The sun was nearly setting as the peerage members of Rias Gremory and Tadashi all met inside the Occult Research Club to discuss familiars.

Slowly, one by one, each member began to reveal their familiars, with the exception of Kiba and Tadashi, which Issei had no interest in seeing. Tadashi turned to Kiba.