We Met Again ~ KNJ FF

By Namjin_spark124

"Fuck you and fuck your proposal!! Leave me alone, will you ?!" you raged at him but he was just smiling inno... More

DISCLAIMER
|PROLOGUE|
| CHAPTER 1 |
| CHAPTER 2 |
| CHAPTER 3 |
| CHAPTER 4 |
| CHAPTER 5 |
| CHAPTER 6 |
| CHAPTER 7 |
| CHAPTER 8 |
| CHAPTER 9 |
| CHAPTER 10 |
| CHAPTER 11 |
| CHAPTER 12 |
| CHAPTER 13 |
| CHAPTER 14 |
| CHAPTER 15 |
| CHAPTER 16 |
| CHAPTER 17 |
| CHAPTER 18 |
| CHAPTER 19 |
| CHAPTER 20 |
| CHAPTER 21 |
| CHAPTER 22 |
| CHAPTER 23 |
| CHAPTER 24 |
| CHAPTER 25 |
| CHAPTER 26 |
| CHAPTER 27 |
| CHAPTER 28 |
| CHAPTER 29 |
| CHAPTER 30 |
| CHAPTER 31 |
| CHAPTER 32 |
| CHAPTER 33 |
| CHAPTER 34 |
| CHAPTER 35 |
| CHAPTER 36 |
| CHAPTER 37 |
| CHAPTER 38 |
| CHAPTER 39 |
| CHAPTER 40 |
| CHAPTER 41 |
| CHAPTER 42 |
| CHAPTER 43 |
| CHAPTER 44 |
| CHAPTER 45 |
| CHAPTER 46 |
| CHAPTER 47 |
| CHAPTER 48 |
| CHAPTER 49 |
| CHAPTER 50 |
| CHAPTER 51 |
| CHAPTER 52 |
| CHAPTER 53 |
| CHAPTER 54 |
| CHAPTER 55 |
| CHAPTER 56 |
| CHAPTER 57 |
| CHAPTER 58 |
| CHAPTER 59 |
| CHAPTER 61 |
| CHAPTER 62 |
| CHAPTER 63 |
| CHAPTER 64 |
| CHAPTER 65 |
| CHAPTER 66 |
| CHAPTER 67 |
| CHAPTER 68 |
| CHAPTER 69 |
| CHAPTER 70 |
| CHAPTER 71 |
| CHAPTER 72 |
| CHAPTER 73 |
| CHAPTER 74 |
| CHAPTER 75 |

| CHAPTER 60 |

790 80 77
By Namjin_spark124

You winced noticeably, quickly pressing your palms against your ears, attempting to shield them from the deafening blast of pop music.

While many young people are drawn to the allure of visiting a club at least once in their lives, you were the exception. Exploring your boundaries was never your forte; in fact, you cherished your personal space and routine.

Your existence revolved around your career, studies, and passions, leaving little room for extracurricular activities. Even Jackson, who's now quite an extrovert, was once a simple guy who preferred chatting, studying, and playing.

Whenever you and Him craved a drink and some relaxation, you opted for gatherings at home. 

Boring? Yes, you were aware of that but that was your comfort zone

Clubs and bars remained uncharted territory for you. You had no desire to visit them, even though you heard countless stories about what went on inside. You were content observing from a distance.

It's not that you deemed all clubs "unsafe," but you most of them were pretty unsafe.

Never in your wildest dreams did you imagine yourself stepping into a club, for a work-related thing.

As the clock neared midnight on that Sunday evening, you found yourself dressed in what you considered your most daring outfit, complete with some sky-high heels. 

Since you never had any experience of such a 'strange' place you turned to Google for its holy guidance.

Well, it suggested nothing but explained how clubs were the most exciting place on earth. Even google seemed useless at this point.

When google rejected your helpless ass pretty ruthlessly, you went out to stores to buy yourself some outfit to mingle between those club 'Lites.

'Mam, you are slaying this outfit!' 

The shop attendant of that mall was a teenager, when you were out wearing her selected dress, that's all she said to you. She even said you got majestical curves which complimented this dress more.

Buying outfits without any company was a Headache too, you purposely avoided taking Jackson with you because you knew he would whine to come along, you really can't afford that...after his 'meeting' with Jay Park.

You admit you were protective of your best friend

It was almost midnight and you were out of your house without Jackson and Yoongi knowing, Jackson did ask you when were you going to the club, but you avoided that question cunningly.

It was yesterday when you had your last encounter with your brother at your house's parking, you were very embarrassed to face him after that.

You spent your whole Sunday out of the house buying the things required for your club hunt. There could be two reasons for that first, to avoid your brother second, to avoid Jackson finding out you were going club this evening.

When the clock hit 10, you got dressed in your 'slaying' outfit and wore an overcoat in case your brother or Jackson was still awake. When the route was clear, you carefully opened the main door with your spare key and were finally ready for your Club Hunt today.

The music System of the Vixen's club blasted your ears once again, you were dragged awake from your daze.

You took a deep breath, and watched your surroundings, it was all black...

Not the lighting but the interior, the decoration was all...black and gloomy. The place was crowded with thousands of sweaty people, some were eating each other's face, some were grinding pathetically.

Holding back a vomit, you cupped your mouth and composed yourself, the smell of the Vixen's club screamed sex.

 After what it seems hours, you finally took a pain to move your frozen legs to some place. The atmosphere of this club made you forget the purpose you were here for.

Kim Taehyung and the Go-pro

The bar was a hub of activity, with bartenders expertly mixing colorful cocktails and serving shots to eager patrons. The clinking of glasses and the occasional cheer added to the sensory overload.

You clutched your mini purse in your palm tightly and confidently swayed your hips visibly copying those girls present there. 

method acting was on the point 

Even though that dress was way too short for your comfort zone, you still managed to get yourself comfortable. Your face features were neutral, no nervousness, no excitement, no wariness.

You bit your inner cheek when you felt yourself walking towards that bar station 

'They won't eat you Y/N ....at least not that kind of Eating-'

"What can I get you madam?" The young bartender dressed in the whitest shirt and a half blazer asked you with a polite expression.

"I... uh...Hey!" You shrieked and clutched your mini-purse more tightly.

That bartender smiled looking at your obvious nervousness, he just nodded and replied "Hello Madam"  

Looking at his polite yet Awkard expression, you suddenly grew more nervous

'Come one Y/N, How the fuck will you find Kim Taehyung!' 

You scolded yourself and wiped the excessive sweat off your hairline.

"Can I have a Martini?" You asked him with your new found confidence, crossing your hands over your chest you supported your weight on your right leg.

"Right away Gorgeous!" 

Flinching at his sudden compliment, you nodded and quietly sat yourself on the posh seating of the club.

The music was still blasting in your ears, despite the blasting music people's moaning was quite audible.

You were observing the surroundings more keenly, in hopes of trying your luck finding the VVIP area.

"Is this your first time Gorgeous?" The same bartender was suddenly in front of you with his one hand sliding the drink you ordered.

"What made you think of that?" You questioned amusedly, was your method acting failing?

"Ah! I've been working here for years; I have got pretty experienced now...and besides.... You have been staring at the club since you entered... "

You gasped mentally; you didn't expect someone to notice you this easily 

point to yourself; you are very bad at acting...

"Everything has a first time" You mumbled and grabbed that glass before thrashing that liquid in your throat.

"Smart answer...so, why are you here by the way?"

Was that normal to have a bartender gossiping with customers? because you don't think you it was...

"Are you here for the club? strip club? or BDSM chamber?" That bartender came closer to you with torso supporting with his elbows.

The vixen's had BDSM chambers too?! 

'Where have you come Min Y/N...' 

Your subconscious groaned with frustration...

You did a stupid job despite being an Advocate, Advocates are supposed to cross check their material before taking an action, but here you are sitting in a skimpiest outfit in a place where you did no research upon.

"I'm here for the club" You selected an option from his options, he raised an eyebrow but still nodded in acknowledgement.

"So, you are Looking for bed partner tonight" 

A wave of uncomfortableness ran through you, those words were too foreign for your innocent 27-year-old self.

"You can say that-"

"Don't lie" He rudely interrupted you, coming more closer to you he glared straight through your eyes.

"Why are you here gorgeous?" He almost asked no- commanded you to tell him.

"I don't think that's your business Mr. waiter" you fearlessly looked back in his eyes.

Hearing your Response, he laughed cynically

"You are definitely not here for fun Gorgeous"

'Was that visible?'

"Now, tell the real reason before I report it to the boss" The bartender clenched his jaw and slammed his hands on his work station.

"Like I said-"

"Oi gossiper!" You heard another voice calling for him from behind, that rude bartender craned his neck to see who called him.

"You fucker slacking off the work again?!" That voice again exclaimed and slapped the back of that's bartender's head...harshly...

"I was just-"

"Get to the work!" The new man who just slapped that man, commanded before taking his place.

You watched that rude man grumbling before stomping somewhere.

"I'm so Sorry about that miss..." 

"It's fine" You smiled lightly and he politely returned it

"Well...Can I get a refill?" You raised your empty glass; he gasped suddenly and ran off somewhere.

Confused, you sat there awkwardly, a few seconds later you saw him running towards you with a huge bottle of liquor. 

"Here" He poured you your martini straight from the bottle, spilling the excess on the outside the glass...

For what you have observed from the past few minutes this new bartender is way too energetic and jumpy.

You reluctantly held the overfilled glass and brought it to your lips. The drink tasted the same as usual, since it was your favorite to go drink with Jackson.

"You can trust me you know" He came across you, and that's when you found his face somewhat familiar.

At this point you were slightly drunk too still; you squinted your eyes and watched his features more closely.

You were sure, you've seen his face somewhere....

"Do I know you?" After getting fed-up with your boiling curiosity, you asked him....

Just when you finished your question, he laughed showing off his smile and scratched his right eyebrow.

"I don't know you tell me " That stupid grin didn't seem to waver off from his face, you furrowed your eyebrows and watched him more carefully.

Those tattoos.... you have seen them somewhere....

It took you merely two minutes before the realization made your mouth open in shock 

"You're the cashier from that hospital convenient store..." You pointed your finger at him, since you were drunk your act were considered cute 

"Bingo!" The new bartender clapped his hands 

"H-How" You mumbled 

"A human can do two jobs, right?" He titled his head to his right and smiled...

You nodded and gulped your drink, that interaction that day was completely friendly, like how strangers sometimes complement each other......

Your slightly drunk self was trying to figure out the possibilities when the bartender spoke again

"Since you are dozed off Let me introduce myself Nonna...." You watched him boringly ...

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, at your service Miss Y/N..." 

He suddenly posed, crossing his arms and looking up for something? you were not sure for what

You nodded quietly, you had to admit it again, his tattoos were very impressive-

wait-

How did he......

How did he know your Name?!

______________________________________

TBC

Hope you guys enjoyed it ... you know I love to leave you guys on cliffhanger ;)

I will try my best to double update next time too....

I Lob You ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62K 45
UNEDITED "g-go find other person, i'm sorry but i can't do this. i still have my dignity clinging onto me." i said. "no one needs to find out. no one...
7.8K 520 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...
84.2K 4K 75
โœ… COMPLETED โœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
152K 11.7K 39
โ˜…Completedโ˜… -Description- โ›โ›A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...