Bnha x male reader ( Kamen ri...

By LordOf_Crimson

Ever since quirks had been discovered people were split into three groups Heroes, Villains and civilians like... More

Bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

381 8 0
By LordOf_Crimson

"" - talking 

** - thinking 

[] - actions while talking 

"" - belt and trigger voice

We open this story to see Y/n in his lab at his school he was now working on his driver this was after the USJ incident which Y/n had a news report about it on a monitor next to him everything was good but then he got a call on his phone from the principle, Y/n answered it.

Y/n " Hello Principle is everything ok? "

Principle " Yeah listen Nezu and some heroes are here for you. "

Y/n " Ok can you send them to me? "

Principle " Yeah I will just letting you know good bye now. "

Y/n " Good bye. "

Y/n hung up and then continued working on his belt until he heard the door open, Y/n then looked back to see Nezu, All might and Aizawa.

Y/n " Please stay behind the line I experiment on Hazard energy. "

Nezu, All might and Aizawa look down to see a red line and a message saying ' stay behind this thank you '.

Aizawa " I thought you couldn't due to the chip? "

Y/n " Well it turns out that the chip causes me to go Berserk when I make the energy constantly so I do that then siphon the energy and then experiment on it. "

Nezu " Y/n experimenting on that type of energy is dangerous. "

Y/n " I know but I found that the fucking chip is causing me to go berserk and no one listens even with hard evidence. "

All might " How about this then young L/n you come to UA we temporarily disable the chip and if you don't go berserk we take the chip out of you but if you do then the chip stays, deal? "

Y/n " Deal let me just get my stuff together. "

Y/n grabbed a bag and put his belt in it with the trigger and the bottles in it he then followed Nezu, All might and Aizawa to a limo and got in it and then drove off towards UA. While it was Y/n was looking over the belt and trigger.

Nezu " Did you make those? "

Y/n " Yeah I made it to handle and draw out my Hazard energy took awhile to make but proud of it. "

Aizawa " Does it work? "

Y/n shook his hand in a so so way and then puts them back in the bag and the limo stopped outside of UA they all got out and walked to a testing area, Y/n then saw a class come out and go to Aizawa then start to ask questions about what they were doing. Nezu then took out a remote and pressed the button.

Nezu " It's disarmed lets see what happens now then. "

Y/n then could feel the Hazard energy start to be generated from his body.

Y/n " Fucking finally its been literal years now then lets start this experiment then. "

Y/n then took out his belt, Hazard trigger and bottles Y/n then but then put the belt on.

Driver " Hazard Driver! "

Y/n then pressed the button on the trigger and put in on the belt.

Trigger " Hazard on! "

Y/n then picked the rabbit and tank bottle ans then shook them up an down and then twisted the top of both of them and then put them in the belt.

Driver " Rabbit Tank super best match! Don ten kan! Don ten kan! "

Y/n " Lets do this shit. [ starts too crank the driver ] "

Driver " Gata gata gotton! Zuttan zutan!  Are you ready?! "

Y/n " [ raises his hand in the air and then snaps his fingers ] Henshin! "

Then this happened :

( author note : this is what the driver and trigger sound like and what happened after Y/n said Henshin )

Driver " Uncontrol switch! Black Hazard! Yabei! "

Y/n was now stood there in his new armor :

All might " Wow look at that! "

Nezu " Y/n are you still in control? "

Y/n then looked at Nezu ominously everyone was on edge until Y/n put his hand on the back of his head.

Y/n " I can still feel the chip interfering with my armor and tech, Hmm if I stay in this for too long then I will go berserk but still thank god it actually works. "

Aizawa " Wait you said it worked before? "

Y/n " I meant that it worked as it handles and draws out my energy never said anything that it wouldn't explode with Hazard energy which it has done before. "

Y/n then took the bottles out the driver making the armor disappear.

Y/n " So can we take the inhibitor out so I don't go berserk? "

Nezu " [ looks at the remote ] Uhhhh I don't know how to tell you this but its fused with your body entirely. "

Y/n " Meaning we can't remove it ... fuck it It's better than nothing I'll just have to find something to stop it from sending me over the edge. "

Bakugo " Wait Y/n is that you? "

Y/n looks to see Bakugo.

Y/n " Katsuki that you? "

Bakugo " Yeah extra It's me. "

Y/n " [ walks to Bakugo ] Say that shit again. "

Bakugo " [ smiling ] You're an extra. "

Everyone was worried to see on what Y/n was about to do to Bakugo but it went away when they saw them laugh and hug each other.

Y/n " How you been dude? "

Bakugo " Good you know beating these weaklings, proving that I'm the best ever the usual. "

Y/n " Yeah hows Izuku? "

Bakugo " Ask him. "

Bakugo pointed at Izuku and when Y/n looked he saw him slightly crying, Izuku then ran at Y/n and hugged him Y/n then returned the hug.

Y/n " How you doing bro? "

Izuku " Good good did you make these devices? "

Y/n " [ broke the hug ] Yeah took a while but I finally got them to work and finally proved that the inhibitor was making me go berserk. "

Izuku " How does that even happen? "

Y/n " Hazard energy can't be easily contained so that fact that it stopped me generating the energy the energy that was already there would freak out or the teeny tiny bit that was generated would, and it would basically try to force the chip to stop causing me to go berserk and try to rip the thing out or just try to fight anything that moves. "

Bakugo " Sounds tough I hope I get to fight you when you're like that. "

Aizawa " You wont ever now then Y/n to make sure you don't go berserk you will be staying at UA. "

Y/n " Ok then what about my tech and notes back at ( insert school name here ). "

Nezu " We've already gotten them here for you just try and find out that something to stop you from going berserk. "

Y/n " I'll get on it as soon as possible, just to let you know I still don't like heroes. "

Bakugo " Right then extras introduce yourself to Y/n. "

They all did and Y/n learned their names and where they sat in their classroom :

Jirou " Wait why don't you like heroes? "

Y/n " They ignored my discoveries of my power and wouldn't help me to get the inhibitor chip out of me and now its fused with me. "

Bakugo " Yeah those heroes were assholes. " 

Time skip

Y/n was now in his new lab now looking for something to stop him from going berserk and currently he found nothing but he was still looking, then the door opened and Nezu walked in with a note.

Y/n " Hello Nezu is everything ok? "

Nezu " Yeah this is a note from the people you went to with the evidence about the inhibitor chip. "

Y/n grabbed the note and read it, it read :

" We have gone over your discoveries and have come to the realisation that your theory was correct that the inhibitor chip has been making you go into a berserk like state, we are sorry for dismissing your evidence and hope that you do find the object that could help you. "

Y/n " Hmm bet they didn't like writing that but thanks for this. "

Nezu " No problem Y/n good day now. "

Nezu then left Y/n's lab and Y/n kept on testing different materials to see what would stop the chip from making him go berserk until someone swiftly opened the door to the lab creating a loud bang.

Y/n " Jesus fuck! "

Y/n looked to see this person :

Y/n " Who the hell are you? "

Mei " Hi I'm Mei Hatsume and I'm from the support class, I heard that the you were the one who generated Hazard energy and you experiment on it so I wanted to meet you and get some advice on experimenting on it. "

Y/n " Advice yeah sure don't experiment on Hazard energy I can cause one I know what I'm doing two its incredibly dangerous to people without proper protection and finally you need personalised and high tech equipment to experiment on it. "

Mei " Aww but couldn't I just use your stuff? "

Y/n " My stuff is attuned to me and the fact that I have my quirk you can be here when I'm doing stuff though. "

Mei " Yeah I don't mind that what are you working on? "

Y/n " I need to find something that stops the chip from sending me into a berserk like state after I've found that I need a way to implement it. "

 Mei " Well you can use it as a full bottle you use. "

Y/n " That would work now just need to find that something. "

Y/n and Mei then start to test different things to see what would work and as they do the screen turns black as this chapter ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye

Words : 1726

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 46 30
Salazo Nautali graduated from Kunugigaoka junior high by killing his teacher; Koro Sensei. After being recommended to U.A. by Mr. Karasuma, he starts...
101K 3.8K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...
4.3K 217 10
!!!WITHOUT CONTINUING!!! This story is about how Y/N L/N gets from his world into the world of "My Hero Academy" with a strong quirk. She is filled w...
6.1K 244 20
"All I care for is seeing those I love smile." (Y/N) was born in a world where 80% of Humans had Superpowers named, "Quirks" and the other 20% were Q...