The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

By trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

56.

1.4K 104 21
By trillest_lvhh

Adonis

It was night time as Y/N and I were just walking down the strip of course there was a body guard in the mix but they kept their distance to make it feel like we were by ourselves but if anybody tried running up to us he would step in but for the most part I had it under control. "See when I'm with you people don't be acting crazy trying to run up, they actually act civilized" Y/N joked as I chuckled. "You really want to know why?" I asked looking over at her as she giggled. "Relax Muhammad Ali" she started off "the men don't come up to me at all when you're around" she added as we shared a laugh.

"It's not like I'm going to just start throwing down if they look at you or say Hi" I admitted. "Just like you understand who I am to everyone else, I understand who you are to everyone else and as long as no one is being disrespectful towards what we got and neither one of us is being disrespectful towards our relationship then it's straight." I explained. "But You've never disrespected our relationship and I don't deal with nobody" I started off as she laughed. "You need to get out of that D" Y/N said as I shook my head. "I'm not saying be friends with all these guys because you know I only got Cassie and Jasmine and jasmine's my sister" she brought up as I just looked at her.
"Hell, You in the same boat as me" I joked as she took her hand out of mine then hit my chest playfully making me chuckle.

"All you do is work and workout then we go on our dates" she brought up. "You do the same shit" I reminded as she laughed. "This ain't about me, this is about you. AND I go to lunch with my girls" she said as I laughed. "Y/N the only reason why you went to lunch with jasmine for the past couple of days is because you're off, she's right here but when she goes back to Houston that's done and Cassidy just had a baby so her and Travis aren't out like they used too" I explained. "Why don't you make friends with some of the guys you box?" Y/N suggested. "All those niggas are in LA" I brought up. "Y/N I'm good I promise" I assured her. Which I was straight I hung out and talked to Travis a lot actually, I work with and talk to rocky and I would time to time talk to Tony back in LA.

"I'll make friends later my main focus right now is continuing this legacy, building up our future together so when it comes time we can reap the benefits of this" I explained "something that you're doing that's why you got another album already finished after you just dropped the deluxe album to your first one not even two weeks ago" I explained as Y/N just looked at me. "Marriage is one thing but I just want to make sure before we start a family they're set, we don't have to worry about anything" she explained. "Y/N I always told you I got you. you already know our family is set off the strength of just me alone. I don't want you bending over backwards working either because with a new album equals a new tour and you JUST got back" I expressed. "You worried about me, I think I need to be worried about you" I joked as she faintly smiled.

"So how about this" she started off as I listened "you just won heavyweight champion while I just got back from off of tour so there's nothing but down time." She explained "how about we plan a wedding" she suggested. "I know for a fact you don't want nothing big" I said as she smiled. "If we go to the Justice of the peace my mother and sister are going to kill me" she said as I chuckled. "I want something very small and intimate. I understand that we're considered celebrities but I don't want a huge wedding to where everyone is talking about it" she admitted. "This is about us and not everything is for the world" she explained as I agreed.

"So what you want to do?" I asked "a beach destination wedding" she answered. "You don't even like being hot" I joked as she laughed. "Yeah but ever since I was younger I wanted a beach wedding, they'll be fire works and then at the end of the reception we all just jump into the pool" she explained as I smiled. "You still want that?" I questioned. "I do" she answered while nodding her head. "Did you tell your father we're engaged yet?" I asked out of curiosity "I didn't say anything yet" she said looking away from me. "What you waiting for?" I questioned. "Donnie you spoke to him once on FaceTime there was no actual real introduction and now we're telling him we're getting married?" She asked. "I met him on FaceTime because you didn't want us to go down to Atlanta and see him" I brought up. "Before we get married imma need to officially meet you father" I simply said. "D you know my dad isn't the problem it's his daughters I can't stand" she stressed.
"They're grown they don't have to know what's going on with you and your dad" I said as she looked at me "you really not going to marry me until you see my dad face to face?" She questioned.

"Nah I'm not so you better get it it together" I said as she just side eyed me. "Adonis don't get your shit rocked out here in the middle of this strip" she said as I laughed. "So rock it, lemme see what you got" I egged her as she just looked at me. "Keep on" she said as I chuckled placing an arm over her shoulders. "We need to set that up though whether we go down there or here comes to Philly. I want his blessing" I admitted. "And if you don't get it?" She questioned. "Then we do what we do" I said with a shrug looking over at her. "So we're going to get married even if you don't have his blessing but you still want to get his blessing?" She asked confused. "Yeah to just keep him in the loop of things Y/N, if we had a child and she wanted to get married me personally I would want her to introduce us in person to her soon to be husband" I explained. "That's different though" Y/N said as I looked over at her "how?!" I asked.

"My dad ain't shit so whatever he has to say I could care less, and if we had a daughter and you end up not being shit I wouldn't blame her if she made the same decision" Y/N admitted. "Wow" I said as Y/N and I just walked up to the Bellagio waiting for the fountain show. "I love him, I just don't respect him" She admitted. "Do you respect me?" I asked "yeah what kind of question is that Adonis ?" She asked looking at me. "Y/N this is something I feel I need to do so just give me the respect on doing it no matter what he says, you know it's me and you til the end" I said as we just looked at each other. "Okay?" I asked "okay" she agreed as I placed a kiss on her lips.

We pulled away some as she spoke up"You're the first man who wanted to actually meet my father" she said as I chuckled and shrugged. "I treat you good right?" I asked as she smiled and nodded. "Then I ain't got shit to worry about" I admitted as she giggled and laid her head on my chest as I held her close.

"I'm not going to lie" I heard Y/N say as I looked down at her. "I like the west coast feel" she admitted as I chuckled "it's a different type of feel out here, I can't describe it" she added. "It's more chill over here versus Philly. You know it's more rough where you from" I said taking small jabs at her. "D shut up, you always wanna take shots at someone" she said hitting my chest playfully continuing to lay her head on my chest making me chuckle. She just rubbed my back as I looked away from the water show and kissed her head looking back at the show.

__________

Y/N

We were back in our hotel room as I was finished getting ready for bed. Donnie was in the shower as I grabbed my phone from off the nightstand to call my dad. I found his contact information and started dialing his number. I then placed my phone to my ear waiting for him to answer. "Hello?" He answered on the fifth ring "hey baby girl" he greeted. "How have you been?" I asked "I'm good how have you been with everything going on with your mother?" He questioned. "What do you mean? My mother's fine?" I asked confused then laughed some.

"So the treatments are working?" He questioned. "Daddy what are you talking about? I called you to let you know that Adonis wants to meet you and you're talking about my mother and treatments" I explained. "A creed wants to meet me?" He asked In disbelief "dad don't start that" I said "I thought you would never ask" he expressed excitedly. "Don't tell Chantelle and Tiffany I just need You, yourself on a flight to Philly for this weekend" I instructed. "That's fine is there something going on?" He asked. "I think I'll just let Adonis explain what's going on" I assured.  "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I honestly answered.

"What treatments are you talking about as far as my mother?" I questioned. "The chemo treatments Y/N, do you not know what's going on?!" He questioned confused. "Chemo treatments for what?!" I asked "momma didn't say anything to me" I stressed. "Then maybe it's best you talk to your mother" he said. "Daddy don't do that" I warned. "If you didn't know there's probably a reason why" he said as I stood up from the bed "what the hell is wrong with my mother?!" I asked. "Baby girl your mother has stomach cancer" he said as I felt my heart drop to my stomach. "W-what?" I stuttered. "It's stage three and it's making its way to stage four" he added. "Wait" I said "why didn't ANYBODY say anything to me?!" I questioned.
"I thought you knew, your sisters didn't say anything to you?!" He asked. "Jasmine knew about this too?!" I questioned. "Yeah" he answered. "Goodbye" I simply said before hanging up.

I stood up as I took off my robe throwing on a hoodie and a pair of sweats. "Where you about to go?" Donnie questioned walking out of the bathroom in just a pair of sweats confused. "I need to talk to Jasmine about something I'll be back. "What's going on?!" Donnie asked. "I just got off the phone with my father. Apparently my mother has cancer and she knew but nobody told me" I simply said. I watched Donnie's while demeanor change as if he knew something I didn't know. "Yo, change back into your robe, I got something to talk to you about" he said as I just looked at him. "Adonis" I said as he looked at me as if he was sorry for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 975 62
A story full of bwwm imagines ๐Ÿ‘. This whole book is based off some of my favorite songs. Enjoyโœจ๐Ÿฅด #10 bgwb
1.7K 23 110
What happens when betrayal mars innocent hearts in love? What happens when innocence is destroyed and a monster is created? What happens when judgeme...
117 1 16
A story of love and Acceptance
6.8K 293 24
"๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... ...๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...