MY SECRET MAFIA | Taekook FF

By sapphire9795

Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university an... More

Disclaimer
INTRODUCTION
Plan
Executes of Plan
New student
First meet
Good friends
plan to meet
Met before a hangout
Hangout
secret
unexpected meet
kidnapped
succeed
found ya
who is he?
first kiss
falling in love
happy
plan to reveal
team work
The day before reveal (pt.1)
The day before reveal (pt.2)
The event
You're Mine
Yeji
An hour before arrival
arrived
not Jealous but Territorial
you're mine, i'm yours
He's Mine
Kim's Mansion
The Dark Devils & Your Knights
Professional meeting
author
Jealous of Tea
Midnight Call

It's My Cabin, Jungkook

952 32 9
By sapphire9795

Contains a bit of mature content. Read only if you are comfortable otherwise skip the chapter

_________________________________

After having a handshake with Jungkook. Taehyung somehow got nervous.

He was scared about what will happen next cause somehow he knew that Jungkook didn't seems pleasing.

Gosh this Jealous man, shit.. why did i even sat beside Bogum when this Jealous human was present here?

Regretting my life choices i awkwardly smiled towards him just to receive a glare thankfully everyone else ignored.

Ah ah shit
God just please save me, i hope i don't die in such a young age and obviously when I don't even have a family.

I don't wanna die before seeing my children's face atleast, smacking myself mentally over my stupid thoughts i shook my head.

"Mr. Kim, i would like to have some serious private conversation with you in your cabin."

I heard Jungkook Speaking in his husky voice. The way his voice rasp wasn't normal.

Gulping slightly i nodded not wanting him to get more angry. Slowly pushing my chair behind i got up and so as he.

"Ohk guys
I dismiss the meeting
Mr. Jeon this way please "

I slowly started walking ahead with him following my guidance. My heart was thumping loudly against my chest, i was scared so scared about what will happen next.

It's ain't like he will kill me but what will he do? It's my damn office and he can't do something stupid here.

Slowly slowly we were getting nearer to cabin. I swallow down my saliva nervously.

The deep gaze on my back i could see that i am dead today. Welcome to your own death, Taehyung.

I thought to myself and sigh. Standing infront of the Door i opened it and get inside.

"This way, please."

Jungkook pov
With Taehyung

We excused from the meeting room . I can't wait to teach him a lesson now. I might be acting sick but that's how i am

I saw him walking further his beautiful back and especially his ass damn i manage not to stare at him like a creep.

But i can't help it, his small waist and his slim long legs his well defined body and curves

Can't wait to run my fingers through them. His silky hairs, i will surely grab them and bang him against the wall.

I could see we were getting nearer to his cabin and i was getting impatient. Couple of minutes later, we reached.

"This way , please."

He spoke as he opened the door of his cabin and invite me inside. Taking the step inside i shut down the door.

My aura darken as my jaw clenched gripping the door i locked it.

"Taehyung"
I huskily whisper, my voice itself darken while my tongue poke my inner cheek

"J-j-jung-kook s-see i can e-explain i- ah"

As he was speaking i gritted my teeth and grabbed his waist firmly. Pulling his small figure closer i attached my lips to his neck.

Biting on his delicate skin roughly i didn't waste any time further a yelp left from his lip.

I gripped his waist while sucking off his skin roughly. A loud whimpers and yelps escape from his lips and directly made there way to my ears.

I grew more impatient and lift him up, slamming his back against the wall i sucked on his sweetspot roughly.

"A-ah j-J-jungk-ook i-i ah please."
Soft moans and loud grunts were all i could hear. He just encourage me more.

Sucking all over his neck i made my way to his jaw. Leaving open mouth kisses all over his jaw.

In the same rhythm with my lips he moved his face from left to right. Giving me enough access to devour him like a kitten.

Gripping his ass i gave it a tightest squeeze. A small scream left from his mouth .

Walking towards his office table i lay him down there. His messy hairs, parted lips, heavy breathings and marked neck.

He looked like a beautiful mess, only mine to see in such a wrecked condition.

Third person pov
[A/n]

As the muscular elder gently lay down the petite ethereal younger on the table. The beautiful gasps left from his lip.

Leaning down Jungkook kissed Taehyung messily which he returned with the same passion.

His hands desperately ran through Jungkook hairs while Jungkook didn't hesitate in roaming his hands all over the younger male body.

They both were a mess, a beautiful hot mess. Their kiss was rough, passionate and messy.

Feeling the lack of oxygen Taehyung pulled apart while his body arched beautiful.

Desperately gasping for air the Younger closed his eyes. His chest unevenly move up and down.

He didn't know that he was badly tempting the elder to do things to him. Slowly opening his eyes he saw an intense gaze of elder on him.

"I-its my cabin, J-Jungkook."
He let out his words in a shaky whisper.

Jungkook grabbed his waist and connects their foreheads while his eyes deadly stares into the blue orbs.

"Looks like i care, darling?"

His corner of Pierced lips slightly lift up turning into a smirk. While his free hand unbutton Taehyung shirt.

Younger male widen his eyes, trying to stop the elder cause if someone enter without knocking then it's not gonna be good for them.

Before he could say something a loud moan escaped from his lips. His legs squirm together.

He felt a harsh sucking and biting on his left bud while right one was getting pulled and twisted.

Fuck, it pleasure him to the core, a chill ran down his spine. Grabbing soft hairs of the elder the younger tried to bite his tongue.

But it didn't looks like it was working, the warm tongue of elder which swirled around his bud and rough sucking was making him moan senselessly.

He was on cloud nine, his hands left the hairs of elder and as he desperately searched something to grab.

Few articles from his table fell down but nothing came into his hand to grab onto.

Where as the Elder didn't seems like showing any mercy. He left Taehyung swelled abused bud with a pop sound.

Seeing the Messed up younger laying helplessly under him just made him smirk more.

Taehyung pov
In cabin

Shit
I can't believe i am getting wrecked on my office table.

Jungkook didn't seems like showing any mercy on me. Shit how should i stop him?

I saw how much mess was created into the cabin. He stopped sucking onto my left bud and stood up straight while batting his eyes innocently.

I stare at him with my half opened eyes. Shit , no wonder it was so much pleasure for me to handle.

I opened my mouth to say something but my body arched up again. I gripped the edge of wooden table roughly while a moan escape from my life.

He gave a kitten lick to my right bud. I tried squirming my legs but he stood inbetween preventing me from doing that

Shit, it's too much
I might cum in my pants and embarress Myself. Biting my lower lip i spoke

"J-Jungkook please"

It was like a whine escape from my lips but he still didn't stop. He took my right bud into his mouth and gave a harsh suck.

Ah fuck
My eyes roll back in pleasure while my grip on the edge tighten.

He started sucking, swirling his tongue around my bud like a skillful man. Shit, too much of pleasure ah.

"A-ah ouch j-jungk-koo-k y-you don't h-have t-to eat i-it o-out. S-slow."

I moan and moan , my mind went foggy. I couldn't think of something else the way he was pleasuring me or punishing me it was something so nice that i ever felt.

After continuous torture for couple of more minutes he pulled apart from my bud with a pop sound.

Such....a...tease.

I sighed in relief thinking this all end. I tried catching my breath but he dig in on my belly.

Leaving open mouth kisses, shit. My eyes close tightly in pleasure. I left the table and gripped his shoulders for the support.

His lips move from my belly to my neck straight. Fuck, he looks so skillful like he is some pörñ star.

Slowly shifting my hands from his shoulder to hairs i gripped on them softly. Giving him more access to do whatever he wants.

And he was genuinely enjoying wrecking me in my own office and on my own table.

After 30 minutes of his biting, licking, touching, sucking and kissing. He thought to show some mercy and end his torture.

Pulling his face apart he stood straight so as his hands let go off my body. Breathing heavily i slowly sat up on table.

I look down towards my half bare body which was fully marked. My buds were fully swelled, gosh is he a new born baby who needs milk feeding?

Weakly grabbing my shirt i was to button it up but his hand again wrapped around my bare waist.

A sudden gasp left from my mouth. Connecting our foreheads together he spoke.

"You are only mine get this in your head, Taehyung otherwise i won't behave nice to you ."

He rasp near my ear. Butterflies in my stomach so as the chill which just went down my spine didn't help me with the condition.

"Y-yes J-Jungkook."

Gosh
I am never triggering this man again unless i want him to rip me apart mercilessly.

___________________________
Hello, babies

I wrote new chapter in this book after so long. I made up a mind to continue this book as i slowly find my interest back to write and continue it.

So this was a Little M chapter for you guys on the occasion of my return
*Winks*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
128K 4.2K 45
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
93.4K 4.2K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...
594K 36.2K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...