~'Honey-Sweet'~

By IAmTheOneAndOnlyZero

A Charlie Slimecicle x OC fic "He tenderly places a finger beneath my chin, pulling my face up to meet his ga... More

Welcome
Nice to meet you, I'm your future~; periwinkle
simpsville, population: chat; dandelion yellow
Morning Voice; navy blue
Teasing Tongue; maroon red
For Him(?); deep red
Cheater!?; bright orange
forever; ocean blue
Mine; light purple
Yum; light yellow
So close; mauve
Winded; sage green
Peace in your arms; dark red
Morning after; cyan
Cats Out of the Bag; warm brown
Perfect.; light pink
Shivers; tan
Everywhere; dark blue
Infinite; orange
Inside and out; black
Dress-up; light purple
Sleepy Seas; night blue
Evil Ex; mauve
Touch Me; black
His Eyes; blue-grey
In the End...; brown
No Chapter Today
Mine.; light pink
Grumpy; grey
Ouch; light green
Barbenheimer; pink
Score; yellow
The Illithid King...; dark grey
Rolled; brown
HBD; dark red
Talk To Me; grey blue
This'll Be... Easier.; blue
I'm Alone.; grey
Home...?; grey
See You Tomorrow; grey
Welcome; grey
Home Alone 2; grey
I wish I had the words...; grey
Going Dark; grey
Why; grey
Numb; grey
Numb; grey
Leaving...?; grey
Goodbye Cruel...; grey
California...?; grey
Authors Note (please read)
Body and Soul; honey gold
My Beloveds; white
Gasoline Eggs: yellow
Soy Sauce Eggs; purple

Fangirl; grey

69 2 15
By IAmTheOneAndOnlyZero

It's Sunday and the UK people leave tomorrow. They've changed their flights to leave from SFO. We decide to vlog all day, walking around the city, taking the bus, seeing all the best places. I take them to Kinokuniya mall and we go to all the different stores. We get food at Benihana, and they're all astounded by the hibachi chefs handwork. Then we head to fisherman's wharf and pier 39, which is near the aquarium, so we head there next. 

At the end of the day we get back to my apartment and decide to watch some movies. We decide to start with kung fu panda, and half way through the movie there's a knock at my door.

I walk over to the door and open it, immediately Ly bursts inside shouting. "Rose you haven't answered my texts in days. I only find out through twitter that you and your perfect man broke up? You can talk to me you know that right?" They freeze when they turn around and see the herd of streamers on my bed. They blush and duck back into the entryway where they can't see her. "I had no idea you'd have people over. WAIT A FUCKING SECOND." They look back out into the main room. "HOLY SHIT. HI." I burst out laughing as their attention is quickly whipped from being mad at me to freaking out over my friends. Ly freaks out over meeting them for like 20 minutes before I kick them out. "Ly I'll talk to you another time, please give my guests some space." "Okay but I just want to ask Tom one more questio-" I cut them off by slamming the door in their face. "Holy shit. I'm sorry guys I had no earthly clue that would be them." They all burst out laughing. I walk back over to the bed and we watch a few movies before we all go to sleep.

Sorry about the short chapters, I'm trying to make them longer but it's hard cuz there's no more Charlie lmao. Have a great day my lovelies! (Word count: 351!!!!!!<3333333)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 128 20
"why the fuck did I ever help that blue headed dullard... he's nothing but trouble" Silly mistakes will get me in trouble...but sometimes trouble can...
4.6K 192 18
Hi! This is part of a new series I'm doing, with three books. Each book is a continuation of the previous one, but they also each have their own love...
19.7K 662 29
𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟🌛 @ 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 these jschlatt edits on my fyp ??? i think i get it 💬 172 ♻️ 488 🤍 9133 replies ... @ 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 y...
69.7K 1.4K 16
Your a little streamer, and so you've decided to take the advantage of a one and only trip to LA thanks to your college funding you the trip as it's...