~Falling for you~/Elavan

By liaturik79

Long story short Liz and av started with a platonic relationship, but after discovering their mutual strong f... More

You are my baby. Chp1
I would never. Chp2
I wonder what i did. Chp3
My sweet baby.Chp4
Did you know,you are mine? Chp5
Here with you, love.Chp6
Officially Mine Pt1. Chp7
Officially Mine Pt2. Chp8
All yours my love. Chp9
Without hesitation. Chp10
Flying to get there. Chp11
Here we go again. Chp12
Ohh my baby.Chp13
Ready to go home, babe?. Chp14
Almost Living Together. Chp 15
Out in stress . Chp16
Its unfair. Chp17
We're enough for each other. Chp18
Thats her. Chp19
No, its not. Chp20
Oh my, Ketan?. Chp21
The Expected News. Chp22
This Marked Him Awfully. Chp23
The Message Pt1. Chp25
The Message Pt2. Chp26
Hate This! Chp27
The Wait. Chp28
Trying not to. Chp29
The Attemption Game. Chp30
About Her. Chp31
Surprise Birthday For You Chp32

I'm Sorry, But I Cant Wait. Chp24

46 11 0
By liaturik79

Liz's POV:
Since yesterday at night, I cannot get my head to think another thing but Avan. He doesn't deserve to deal with all of this drama. When he walked out in front of me, I felt my heart not beating anymore, so I had to leave from there, Avan is in the same pain as me, I could tell because of the text message he send me at 4:06am in the morning, which made me feel guilty and sad, while cuddling his pillow on my bed. The night past so slowly for me, it's because of I can't imagine me alone, without him, so Im asking myself what's wrong with me? Did I do anything that wrong? I'm embarrassed, every Jogia right now should be thinking all bad from me, I'm 19, I'm an idiot, what did you expect? Im not calling nobody for "support" this is my shit, so I just gotta stuck with it by myself. I still don't forget how much all this is my fault, I'm a total mess, and now I had to drag av with me too, it's not fair, I hate this! Fuck! I murmured. My stomach just doesn't stop bothering me with hunger, why doesn't it stop? I grab my phone and text Avan: We'll have to wait my love, this isn't right ;/. This isn't what I wanted to tell him, but it's for the best, for the both of us. Im just gonna prepare some breakfast for myself and try not to think about it that much, while watching some (F.R.I.E.N.D.S) on my couch. This day couldn't be worse right? My body doesn't have the strength it generally has, my hair is a mess, and my bedroom is not even a strike of organized, neither my mind. After some while I woke up in my couch, having a headache and tears down my cheek, while my sleep my eyes seemed to let go the tears.
The shower's hot water is always a very refreshing hack, and soothes my mind, though; this bath would be better with him here. When I got out of the bathroom, my door is knocked like crazy, I ignored it for some minutes to get dressed; my undergarments and one of my robes; my favorite one(the silk one, color black), but it's hard to fit me now, I hate this, I'm too big. Tied my hair into a cute ponytail, put on my slippers and walked out of my room to a loud living room. WHAT? WHAT? IS FUCKING 10 AM ASSHOLE! I shouted opening the door. Thank god! A teared Avan said in surprise. He didn't let me say anything, ran to me, hugged me tight and started sniffing on my neck while holding me. I stand there in shock, but hugged him back, caressed his hair and whispered: Let me close the door Av. He nodded and closed the door with his feet carefully, without leaving my embrace.
I tapped his shoulder and he kneeled down in front of me, to start and check my legs? Avan, what do you think you're doing? I said confused. Wait, please wait. He begged. Are you hurting? Do you have any bruises on your body? How is your headache going baby? Tell me please, I can't stand no more, not knowing if you are okay or not liz! Avan said looking up to me. I pressed my lips, sighted and stood up him up with his hands, he's looking at me with teary eyes and with baggy red eyes.
We walked to my couch, I sat across him and said: You read my message Avan, I saw it, why aren't you respecting my decision?
More importantly, why aren't you resting in bed? And being Taken cared of your parents and Ketan? I know they're all there, why would you risk your own health to only come and see me? In a confused tone. He looked at me with wide confused eyes, grabbed both my hands and looked straight into my eyes. Are you even hearing yourself Elizabeth? It's because of you, I'm still living, you were my only thought when I was in that room all in flames, with only you I survived there. I rolled my eyes and looked down, Avan sighted and tilt my chin up to him again. I'm not trying to say shitty and corny stuff to try and get you back Liz, I'm not a jerk, don't have to worry about it. Those are my real feeling, it's difficult to say the things I was thinking about when I almost died alone in there, hope you understand it babe. It wasn't really a thought, my mind could only express about how many memories, more of your love and future plans with you; I could've lost, if I gave up. Liz, I don't want or care for any pity or stupid comments from nobody, the one thing I do need; is you by my side, you're the only one who makes me feel safe and entirely loved. Cause I love you, to the moon and back, my love. Av said firmly.
It made me gulp quietly and tear up too, I cupped his face and said: A-Av, i- can't explain this to you the way you did. You can't imagine how scared I was and still am, fear of loosing you, and when finally I saw you, everything just made me think how I almost killed you because of my stupid boredom, I-I'm really sorry Avan, I missed you more than anything all these hours, and I know it wasn't fair to leave you in the middle of the night yesterday, but I wasn't feeling very good, without knowing if you wanted to see me or not, so I, just had to leave.  He shook his head with a half smile and leaned his head on my face to kiss me sweetly.  I moaned softly on my throat and felt him smile on my lips. He pulled away smiling to me, I pout and frowned.
What Liz? He said and chuckled. I haven't finished my work yet. I said looking at his lips. He rolled his eyes playfully, sat me in his lap and wrapped me in his arms completely, I smiled and said: Thank you! Now shut it, and give me your lips.
Avan smiled widely nodding, but I pressed my hands on his cheeks, to bring his lips back in the middle.  They're all yours don't worry my lo-av tried to say but I kissed him. After some good while, I pulled away but still had my lips on his, he chuckled and caressed my hips.  Those were the ones who I missed the most, all night. I said softly.   Avan gasped and said:
Don't worry,  I missed you entirely baby. And I'm sorry, I'll have to break apart your desires, but I can't wait to spend even more time with you darling. Let me tell you, if you decide on staying here, you'll have a day full of hearing; cries and me being a child. I said embarrassed. Avan looked at me with a concern face and wrapped me in a kind hug, which made me cry too.
Thank you av... you're my home, and I could never imagine myself without you, I'm sorry my love, I just- my eyes don't seem wanting to stop the tears. I said not letting go off him. Mcgills, it's gonna be a hard and long journey for us to pass, this isn't easy I know that sunshine, but we'll make it through, but together. Kay baby girl? Av said; kissing my cheek and rubbing my back. Mhmm, I can't wait to live with you bubba. I said with a small smile. Elizabeth and Avan's Awesome House! What'd you think baby? Av said exited. That'll be great muffin, I'm pretty sure that house will be full of love and funny stuff. I said smiling. Hmmm, however you wish my girl, however you wish... As long as I'm with you, it's all fine to me.
Av said cutely. Awww, my sweet bunny, I love you too Avie. I said and stood up from his lap.
One more, please? He asked whining, puckering his lips. Only cause your adorable, Kay? I said smirking and leaned to kiss him shortly. Come on, you gotta take a bubble bath baby, I don't want you hurting from your bruises later, I'll help you. I said and intertwined my hand with his to walk to my shower.

NO ONES POV:
Avan really didn't have more options than follow Liz to the bathtub, he took off his shirt and put on some swimming shorts he still has on Liz's department and took off his bandages with Liz's help. Liz is having a hard time taking her robe off, it's kinda tight around her arms, but she still achieves to take it off. For her it's embarrassing, that a simple robe doesn't fit her, and even more in front of her boyfriend, she just stays in her undergarments, and huffs about if with her arms around her flesh.
This shit. She mumbled annoyed and rolled her eyes. Avan wrapped his arms around Liz's stomach in between her arms while resting his head on her shoulder and pecking it. He caressed her belly and kissed her hip. Liz flinched at his recent actions and said: Please don't, I know I'm fat Avan, just give me some time, I'll loose it I promise. Avan quickly looked at her with a big frown and surprised face and said: No, no, no,no,no Elizabeth Egan Gillies, what the heck are you talking about my love? She just takes a few steps away from him and closed her eye harshly looking down. Please don't hurt me, I'm so sorry, please, I beg you. Avan looked at her with a shocked face and kneeled in front of her with his hands in the air and said:
I'd never Liz, I promise baby girl, i say it with all my heart, I would never even a simple inch of you, if I don't have your permission, to hold you darling, I love you, how could I do that? Liz looked at him down and said quietly: Really? Even if I look like I'm pregnant? What? Avan asked softly without understanding her harsh words.
He offered her; both his hands without touching her and said: Is it okay if I hold you for a second, to tell how important you are and how much you value to me liz? Liz sniffled and hold his hands and said: Sure av. Avan nodded smiling and pulled her slowly down on his lap and hugged her, like if he has never done it and kissing her head many times.
Liz, your perfectly breathtaking, but I love you for who you are, not how you dress up, and I will not touch you like a gross person, and please know that I'm never gonna attack you. My baby, I'm sorry if I made you feel scared of me, I just reacted like that because of how much nonsense that negative comment was my love. Nobody's body will ever be the same honey, everyone have their special way to shine in their own way. You're oh gosh, I can't tell you with enough words how gorgeous you are in the inside and on the outside darling. Whether you like it or not, I fall for you since the first time we spoke, and until now I have never regret any single day with you Elizabeth, you make my days glow with your passionate words, those little details you do or notice, that big heart of yours are the things that make me fall in love with you everyday. Av said in a long but sweet speech. I'm not gonna ask you again if you really mean that, because you made me think way backwards, of how much you've always owned my trust and love, I don't know why did I reacted like that, it wasn't my intention to make you look like the bad guy of the story, I'm sorry Avan, sometimes I feel out of your league, that pure heart of yours, and that fabulous way of your loyalty, how you can assure me your love, each and every second without asking for it. This robe made me feel overweight when it wasn't fitting me right, so I just made a scene out of it, I know I'm not pregnant and I shouldn't be offending that beautiful journey of motherhood, but I would be nothing without those rubs and belly kisses you give me. Liz said and at the end chuckled. He sighted happily and kissed her lots, until the point Liz is now on top of Avan on the grey rug, laying down and giggling. You aren't pregnant obviously. But you sure have those mood swings babe. Av mumbled laughing. Liz gasps, sat on his waist, smirked and said: And I sure have the boobs for it too my love, but you aren't getting any of them for a good while little kid. But that's not fairrr lizzz! Av whined. Life's not fair baby boy, get your ass up and let's get you cleaned sweet.
Liz said smiling.
They finished the bath and Liz suggested to apply some recovery cream for Av, he isn't very excited about it, but since is for the best; Liz is picking the cream out of her drawer.    Babe, can we please do this later, please Gillies. Av said, sitting on the corner of the bed.  I'm sorry Av, but it can't wait any longer Tudor. Liz said smiling.    Okay, but at least maybe we could go for a stroll at night? Av asked hugging her waist.  She laughed and kissed his head.  Like in the love cliche movies? You wanna talk about us,then kiss me and have me all for yourself the whole night? Liz asked with a brow up.   Not at all sweetheart.  It could be us reading a book or making those jokes that you like tons, or other thing you'd like.  Av said against her stomach, making her giggle. What about we do all of that, with the cliche part too. Liz said chuckling.   I see you babe. Av said smirking.
She rolled her eyes and said: Okay come on mister, you're trying to enroll us into another conversation instead of the cream, stand up av and be patient.   Ughhh, it was working so good, why did you have to remember that? Av said annoyed.
Don't care, come here you bug. Liz said with the bottle in her hand.  He stood up in front of her and since Avan is a few inches taller than Liz, he's laughing about her standing on her tippy toes.   I hate you, stop it idiot. Liz said huffing.
Imma bring a chair darling, Kay?av said smiling and pecked her cheek.

Avans POV:
Liz applied the cream on me and massaged my torso meanwhile, we're now eating some Teriyaki Chicken with some Dumpling's, that we ordered from (Jade) it's a Chinese restaurant, she asked for it, and who am I to say no to that awesome food. Well, that adorable little face of hers, did some of the job too. Is there anything more that you want Liz? I said burning my tongue with the dumpling soup. Fuck, that hurt.I mumbled and chuckled. She pecked me, winked at me and said: I'm excited for that walk, are you? Is that even a question my love? I'm very much looking forward to it baby. I said and buried my face on her neck. You good there? Liz said chuckling and caressed my cheek. I leaned my face in her touch and kissed her palm before she pinched my nose. Hella yeah I am, darling. I said.
We passed all afternoon playing truth or dare and eating some Cheerios and Cheezets, now she's getting change to go out for a walk, which she has been doing since 6:30 pm and now it's 8:06 pm! JESUS HOW MUCH CAN SHE LAST IN THERE?
It's understandable that she spends more time preparing herself more than me, but babe omg, almost two hours Liz has been looking for "the perfect outfit" I told her plenty of times that she looks beautiful in her pijamas, but I guess that was a very hard NO. Elizabeth come on, let's go!!! I'm very bored!!! I whined on her shoulder while she puts her earrings on.
Keep calling me that Angel, imma be more late. Liz threatens and held my hand. But mcgills, Elizabeth is your birth name, darling. I said kissing her cheek. Yeah... but you're my boyfriend, not my doctor. She said, and walked outside the room with her purse. She sometimes snap, or gets awfully adorable or other things... But this time it made me chuckle at her cuteness, I left her room; closing the door and opening my arms to her. A hug? Pretty baby of mine? I said smiling.
Liz hid her head on my chest and kissed my jaw while hugging me.   Do you want to go to the park or for a simple walk in your neighborhood baby girl? I said and walked with her to the door.   Well, I kinda want some cotton candy too, so can we please go to the park? Pretty please?  Liz said in a soft tone. 
We made it to the park, there isn't that much people in here, which for Liz is much better, if she's okay I am too.
My love, the cotton man isn't here now hun. I said and rubbed her arm. She pouted and leaned her head on my shoulder, kept walking while looking at the moon, but she said: Can we go and sit on the grass for a bit muffin?   Course Angel, are you cold baby? I said and kissed her head. I'll tell when we're sitting Kay? She said smiling. I simply nodded, Liz took us to a place where many trees are, sat in front of a big tree with her legs crossed and stretched her arms openly into my direction.
Baby girl, I will not sit on you honey, I'm too heavy for you. I said softly and sat in front of her while holding her hands. Liz kept looking me with puppy eyes, her lucky pout and those eyes, I love her eyes so much, it's almost like they trap me in her vision.  Don't make me that face sunshine please. I said softly.  But you don't want me, that's why! Liz whined with her glossy eyes.  I rolled my eyes playfully, picked her up from the grass and sat her on my lap to hug her tightly.
You're welcome Egan. I said chuckling. Shut up, you love me. Liz said proudly.  I do, so so much. I said and kissed her straight on the lips.  You're my dream come true, you knew that Gillies? I said on top of her lips.
She cupped my face, nuzzling my nose and pecked my lips.  Awww avieee! That's so sweet love, I love you. Liz said hugging me.    I wish she knew how perfect she is, i can't wait to live beside her and create our own family, they'll be the luckiest kids in the world, to have a mother like Liz, I'm sure every of them will be a momma's kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.2K 36
"I don't think I can hide my feelings any longer, Liz." "What feelings?" "The feelings that I have for you." "Again, what feelings, Avan? It's just a...
12.6K 145 30
(REPUBLISHED THIS!! OG WRITTEN IN 2019!!!) Damien and y/n know they love each other, but can't be together- why? y/n moves to La knowing she'd work...
133K 2.8K 27
๏ฝกโ‹†สšโ™กโƒ›ษž she was harder to forget than she was to leave cover creds: @-sunfyres โ’ธ -latenighttalkinq
2.1K 63 7
The story of bralex Alex levy and Bradley Jackson see how their relationship evolves into something they didn't even know they wanted until it was ri...